Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Poe
08:19:44 
How cool. I just saw my wolf Bolton in the slideshow when I was logging in.
 Broken Archangel
08:19:37 Samael, Fallen, Arch
i do need a feww if it helps XD
 Dalmatian
08:19:16 Dal, Dally, Dallas
yay two my questions got ignored XD

y'all have fun I'm gonna go explore again
 Broken Archangel
08:18:40 Samael, Fallen, Arch
mir kinder like dark names XD
 Lazy Kingdom
08:18:12 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Mirko
how does someone make eggs wrong?
 Lazy Kingdom
08:17:58 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Mirko
I believe undercooked or overcooked, (They were hard and super soggy) it was a LONG while ago but I will never get over t-t.
 Old Money
08:16:27 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Mirko
08:15:22 Mir
Arch
Do you have a theme for names, or is any name good?
 Mirko
08:14:13 Mir
Lazy
That is so sketchy, how do you get food poisoning from noodles?
The eggs were just wrong in every way lmao
 Sabbath
08:13:04 Rook
Mother of Dragons
Stunnin'
 Dalmatian
08:12:54 Dal, Dally, Dallas
made 120 mush in one explore run I think next explore run I can do better

should I buy more explore moves?
 Zeraphia
08:12:33 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

With the bald eagle feather, just the Quick View box and the drop down menu.

With the mush, go into the wolf, scroll to "Manage my wolf" and hit "rate" you'll want to get just the generic rating because the numeric rating costs an apple (unless you want that one)
 Lazy Kingdom
08:12:18 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Mirko
Hit or miss I suppose
Some days the pizza is amazing other days it lacks. Last Friday I believe they did not even add sauce, just cheese and dry bread :,).

They do have noodles but ive gotten food poisoning from them before so Im sketched about it XD

oh dang, I dont even like eggs but I hate the sound of that XD
 ZEFHYR
08:11:46 
yes, @spooky ok! how do you rate it? what area/section/page?
 Magnus Bane
08:11:17 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
 Broken Archangel
08:10:23 Samael, Fallen, Arch
name suggestions

-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
08:07:17 Mag/Maggy
Not me getting eve and big back Gwyn at the same time
 Zeraphia
08:06:52 Spooky Vah
Zefhyr

About the howling?

You have to have a bald eagle feather or you use 50 mushrooms to rate your wolf.
 ZEFHYR
08:06:06 
i missed the answer! ::(
 Mirko
08:05:45 Mir
Lazy
Our dining pizza is the most sketchy thing we have, 2nd only to the scrambled eggs lol. I'm sure whatever you end up getting will be good

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +2
Coyote : -3
Mamba : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 09:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee - F - 4 1/2 - Mother - Eastern - M: None specifically, open for interaction!
~
Bee's eyes flickered open at the talking of the pack, she gave a low growl before tucking her snout back into her fluffy coat...It was no use though. She yawned and opened her eyes fully. Looking at her enlarged stomach she whined contently, she panted, this den was very much indeed warm. Bee sat up on her haunches before yawning again and looking around. It was a smaller den than the others but it was good enough for her. She groaned as she stood up and shook herself, she and her past mate's pups would be coming any day now. Bee looked around one last time before walking outside of the den, the sun's light blinded her for a minute until her eyes adjusted.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 09:03 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Justice, Torrin, Bee, Aster|
Illusion had just closed his eyes, preparing for sleep when he heard someone coming towards the den. He perked up, and watched Justice come in. She didn't even have to speak for him to know what happened.
He allowed her to speak before answering.
"Yeah, let's go get her." He said, with a sigh, and groan has he hauled himself up, careful to try and not make the sleeping Queen, after all, she needed her sleep to heal.
He stepped out of the den, and noticed a few things. For starters, there was Aster, and the other Queen, what was her name? Bee? That sounded about right.
"Good morning." He called to the Queen, looking around, trying to pick out where Torrin would have left.
"Good morning as well Aster." He said, nodding at her. He blinked, and picked up the faint scent of Torrin.
He looked at the females before silently departing to go and find Torrin, worried that she was going to go and find the loner.
He traced it to bushes close by before picking up that she'd moved. He picked up a powerful lope, his muscles rippled under his long pelt. Although it seemed that she tried to cover her scent, there was still a small trace left that he was able to follow.
The fact that she had tried to cover her sent made him worry more about her finding the loner. He slowed when he lost the trail. He went back, and sniffed around again before finding it again.
After a bit of difficulty he was able to find a sleeping Torrin. His body was flushed with relief. He sat down close to her, careful to not get her scent on his as he watched over his sleeping packmate, not wanting anything to attack her while she slept.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 01:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bee - Female - Queen - Eastern - M: Illusion, Clotuali, Ianuaria
~
Bee turned her head to the leader hunter, Illusion and nodded respectfully. She turned fully and looked around the pack, she was probably going to need to see the Medic, Clotuali, or at least the Medic's apprentice. Bee was very excited for the pups but it was her first litter...if only her mate was here to see them. Bee sighed before turning and heading to see if there was any extra meat or bones to gnaw on. She spotted a mule deer leg and pulled it from the pile. She took it to a small patch of grass and laid down, she knawed on it for a while before biting hard down on the bone. Bee whined and the stood up, the pups were...she could feel they would be coming very soon. Maybe even tonight...
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 01:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|6|F|Beta|Raven|M: Night
-
Fallon shivered at the end of his speech. She looked up at her Alpha and saw the determination in his eyes. She sighed and curled her red tail around her. She blinked a few times before saying.
"I know. And neither will I." She said, a power in her voice. There was a few seconds of silence when she began again.
"I would be happy to go with you to get River and Aquila." She nodded. Her ears perked as she heard Baradou's call to inform them that they where back.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 02:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Bardou
Shadow picked up on how relaxed the female was, especially around him now as he listened to her words. A low chuckle escaped him as she stated that she would like to meet his sister. If his sister ever did meet her, he would never be able to keep up with the two. "That would be a sight to see. She would like to meet someone that she can speak her riddles of knowledge to." Shadow said, giving a smile before frowning back at the camp.

Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Fallon, Bardou, Packmates(ind), Sundown
Night watched the female for a moment before dipping his head in agreement and respect. He heard Bardou's call before perking up, "Well then, we better be on our way." He got up, heading to the exit before turning back with a knowing smile on his face. "Who knows what mischief River has gotten into. Better grab her before she stirs that pack up." He said with a chuckle before heading out of the den. Trotting across the camp, he poked his head into the healer's den. He noticed Sundown carefully trying to wake Ore before he hissed at him, "Let her sleep. She had a long night."

He looked over at Brute who was still sleeping before pulling back. Making sure Fallon was still with him, he started for the edges of the camp.

Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | SFP & Raven | M: Bardou, Fallon, Each other
Night got out to the edge of camp to see Shadow and Bardou sitting and talking. That definitely irked him. He didn't expect Shadow to be making any sense of the female's words. Night was still having trouble keeping up. He came up beside Shadow before saying to Bardou, "Bardou, will you watch the camp and make sure we get some patrols out? Everyone is still on the sleeping side but I want a patrol down to the meadow and out in the semi-valley for food." He looked back at the camp before adding, "And make sure Brute doesn't leave the medic's den until Ore's taken a look at him. I'm sure he will try to get in on a patrol."

Shadow flicked an ear through all of this before blinking as Night turned to him. "Let's go," Shadow said, turning his tail to Night as Night started to say something. He could feel the male's annoyed glare on his back but kept going. He wasn't going all the way to the camp of course. There had been enough loners around here as it was. Besides, it was time to go home anyway. Going into the future. Shadow paused to look back at Bardou. Whether or not she was looking at him, he dipped his head in thanks before continuing on. Night looked in between the two before starting after Shadow, making sure Fallon was with them.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 02:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, Killjoy
River chuckled, "It will be okay. It's wide enough for two wolves to walk side by side. If anything, my alpha will be the one walking up the side that has the drop. Make sure that if we do trip, we won't fall." She listened to Sorrel for another moment before clearing her throat, "It's not that he's awful, he did save Aquila's life after all. I just can be a bit. . .protective of my packmates, that's all." She said hesitantly. She was clearly concerned for the female but she forced herself to relax.

Once they made it to the top, she turned the right before halting. River gave a wink at Sorrel to stay quiet. If Killjoy was that into his thoughts, he would round the corner just to run into her. She whisked her tail, waiting for the male to appear.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 02:32 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow// Night // - Laan // Koda (Patrol Meadow Valley) // Sneaker // Luxa (Semi-Valley hunting group)

Bardou perked her Audits offering Shadow a quick flash of a grin before it melted away into her features before night or the rest of the pack caught it. Swishing her banner she flicked her audits forwards to his words and dipped her cranium.

*"Will do Night."*

Bardou said before she rose to her full height her legs shifting as she returned Shadows nod with her own. Before she twisted away. Breifly she wanted to go to her den to check a few things like tend to her bone carvings that kept her canines sharp. Though as she stepped forwards upon a path she always stepped her paw pads slipped over something sharp. A snarl twisted from her maw as she swiftly raised the appendage crimson droplets painting the ground.

Glaring at the rock she knew wasnt there before she bent to sniff it. Laan.... damn Scout! Picking the rock up in her maw she spun around and whipped it at him.

"Laan! Thou are, simple minded pain in mine flanks! Playing tricks like that! Get over here now and wait while I get the others before I need to count to 3 like thou are some pup I need to look after!"

Bardou Barked out firmly as she watched him from across camp her body still calm and yet she exuded you better listen energy. Her banner swayed behind her before she turned and went to get Koda, Sneaker, and Luxa. She expected that He would be where she had been by the time she got back with the other three. She popped into each of their dens.

"Get up. Time to organize patrols."

Bardou said before padding back to the spot she had been in mentally count down from 5.

Edited at January 6, 2023 03:00 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 02:43 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Sorrel, River|
Killjoy tried really hard to focus on where Sorrel was leading them, but all he picked up was that they were going through bushes.
He had too many thoughts swirling around his mind. They included things that he needed to do that day, the next day, and so on. He thought about preparing for winter, incoming pups, and of course, this lone wolf. His track of action, how to react, and what exactly happened after he turned and walked away from the fight.
I'll have to talk to Malicia, Torrin, and Justice as to what exactly happened. How did no one notice that we had a lone wolf wandering around?
He came around the corner, his eyes were squinted as he thought, not paying attention, as his head was down as he was looking, but not watching where his paws were.
Unless-
His thoughts were interrupted by his muzzle hitting something. His legs didn't quite get the message yet to stop, so he continued a couple more steps.
"Oof." He grunted as he stumbled backwards, discombobulated.
His eyes were closed, tears gathered in his eyes from the impact. He shook his head, eyes still closed.
He opened them, sure that he'd run into a tree, only to see that it was River. If he could have turned red, he would have.
His eyes went from confusion to concern to discomfort to what seemed a mixture of annoyance and embarrassement.
"Sorry." He mumbled, not meeting either one of their eyes, surely they would be laughing.
One ear swiveled back, one was neutral, and his annoyance was now written on his muzzle.
He wasn't annoyed at the females for pulling this on him, but more at himself for not paying attention. He sighed.
"Are we close?" He asked Sorrel, trying to trace where they were in the territory.
"I have to speak to Rags about the loner. We need a course of action." His annoyance was not replaced with alertness, trying to stay out of his head, and in the moment, to not embarrass himself again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 03:02 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: River, Killjoy.
><
Sorrel giggled lightly. "I'll do my best to catch you." Her ears flicked a little, she heard a hawk screech from behind them but paid no mind. It was probably hunting. Birds are so wonderful. River is nicer than I thought. I shouldn't have been rude to them. "Most of us do, usually me." She had slowed down to get back in line with River, since it was easier to talk to someone when they weren't behind you.
Sorrel slowed down at River's shushing. Curious. Killjoy looks so confused when he hit River, it made her chuckle a little, but when she saw his eyes. Oh Sorrel! You idiot. Why would you laugh?. "Are you okay?" When he ran over her question with an "are we close?" she decided it was probably best to shut her maw about that. "Its not far. Err like.. a minute or so at this speed." Her voice was soft and a little remorseful. She continued walking at what she'd began to call 'limping River' speed. "I'm sure the loner situation will be over soon, I don't know when they got here I haven't been too far from camp recently."
><
Laan | M | 3 | Scout | Raven | M: Bardou, Raven Patrol.
><
Laan had finished the squirrel and had been watching Bardou for a moment. He was just a bit taken aback at the growl. As if he didn't know that was exactly what she'd do. The throwing of the stone however was a bit shocking. He ducked and it still hit the back of his head. He snapped his jaws, biting back a whimper because that had really hurt.
The comment afterward hurt a little bit, maybe even a lot more than the stone. He got up with his tail tucked, murmuring something rather disrespectful. I'm not a pup. Who does Bardou think she is? She can't even talk half the time that anyone can understand! He laid down with his paws over his muzzle near where Bardou had been, not even looking her direction. He honestly wished he'd just fleed so he wouldn't have to be near her.

Edited at January 6, 2023 04:10 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 6, 2023 03:05 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M:
Brute was running, running for his life. The ground was hot and flat, burning hot clay sigging into his claws and in between his toes. He panted and ran faster, he dodged trees and shrubs, bushes and thorns. He turned and looked over his shoulder. But as soon as he saw the figure he fell. Stumbling over a rock. A searing hot pain shooting up his leg as he stared into the eyes of the wolf. The black shadow looking figure, his eyes seeming to glow his teeth bared yellow, blood dripping down his muzzle. He lunged for the killing bite towards Brute's neck...
Brute fell back off of his injured leg, panting and hus eyes showing a crazed glare. His ears layed back in fear he stared around the den. The medics den. Suddebly the memories from last nifht surged through him, then the pain returned. He layed his head back on his paws. He had to wait for Sundown to tend to him. He huffed, waiting for him.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    57    58    59    60    61   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us