Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Mirko
06:28:28 Mir
Hallow
I misread that as "my boyfriend exploded on the highway" and was concerned lol
 Transcendence
06:28:20 anti gen ai
Shiny log in horsee
-Click-
 YinYang66
06:15:37 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is but ONE of her descendants in my pack
 YinYang66
06:15:17 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:49 Hallow, Eve
Just found out my boyfriend's tire exploded on the highway
 technoblade
06:09:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Sounds like a good plan. I need to find a pup to train for a bit as well.
 Magnus Bane
06:08:33 Mag/Maggy
Techno
Same ^^ about to get up and clean the house some
 technoblade
06:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Good, just exploring for quests. You?
 Magnus Bane
06:06:54 Mag/Maggy
Techno
How are you today?
 Transcendence
06:06:50 anti gen ai
If anyone wants to see a pretty splashy horse with lacing 😭
-Click-
 BloodWeb
06:06:32 Blood/Nicole
I have 35 party on tokens and 3 charons blessings.

The question is do I save them or use them
 technoblade
06:06:11 Lil Techy | Techno
hey mag :D
 Magnus Bane
06:05:56 Mag/Maggy
Heyo
 technoblade
06:04:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Silver

How're you?
 Luna👻
06:04:08 Silver (She/her)
Hiya techy
 technoblade
06:03:40 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Revelry
06:01:45 Rev
-WP Click-
Support?
 Luna👻
06:01:31 Silver (She/her)
-WP Click- Paws? Just got her wings from the fmc!
 Transcendence
05:58:55 anti gen ai
When the page breaks and it makes you click the wrong item
 Apothecary
05:57:17 Medicinally Autistic
255k mushrooms.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : -5
Leopard : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 12:08 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Anyone|
Harry ran through the long grass, his legs still short as he was in puppyhood. Both ears at this point were floppy, and not very long. He was yipping as him and his sister chased down their human. His tail wagged at his humans laugh as he showed them sheep for the first time. He stopped to stare at the white, cloud like animals.
"What is that Harry?" His sister asked, turning towards him, fear written in her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" He said, barking, or at least he thought he was barking. He was really just yipping like them annoying coyotes.
"Harry. Knocked it off." He stopped barking at his humans voice, and stared up at him, tail wagging.
You said my name! You said my name! He thought, excited. He sat down at his feet, and looked up at him, wanting praise.
"Good dog." He felt behind his ears get pet, and his tail wagging so fast it hurt.
Harry woke up to the sound of birds, and the human life around him as they started to stir. He knew that they were safe, but he would never get used to so many humans being around. He didn't mind humans, the right humans. Some were just evil though. He'd been lucky with his master.
He yawned, and stood up, shaking his somewhat matted fur out. He looked around. Was he really the first one up? That seemed impossible.
I should go patrol. He thought, before starting to patrol around the camp. He knew better then to patrol any farther by himself, and it was always a good thing to make sure that there was no danger near/in their camp.
His long brown tail with it's black tip flicked back and forth as he walked along, it lowered. He always had been in charge of patroling while his sister stayed behind and babysat their flock.
He yawned again when he finished, and went to sit in a more hidden area to watch over camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 12:26 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | Strays United | M: Harry. Open(Ind).
><
Kaara scampered around the yard, sniffing excitedly, her nubby tail wagging as she explored her new home. Her not-anymore owner stood back and watched as Kaara played like the pup she was. She ran though the mulch, between the plants of the suburban garden.
Her old owner left but she paid no mind. After a bit, she began to dig, smelling a mole. Her new owners watched for a moment to make sure the old one was gone before- "KAARA!" The human yelled in anger. Kaara stopped immediately, tucking the tail she didn't have and cowering in the plants.
She familiar heard the stomping of crocs on the grass, she whimpered, the plants parted, she let out a whine, a sharp one, grabbed by the scruff and-
Kaara whined aloud, she kicked out and awoke suddenly, it was peaceful, the scuffing of shoes, the birds calling, the safety of her corner, her pups. She looked at them, making sure she'd not hurt them. She licked their softly furred bodies and curled around them closer. Her breathing labored and her heart racing as she did so.
Spade and Teeli were warm and comfortable till Kaara moved, he mewled a little. They both could feel that their mother wasn't okay but what could they do?
She looked around anxiously, seeing Harry nearby, and staring around her new surroundings. Her eyes twitched with her ears pinned but so she could still hear what was happening. What was Harry doing? She blocked out her fears for a moment to wonder about him, then the other wolves. She calmed herself down soon enough, not planning to go back to sleep any time soon.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia|
Illusion felt her relax, and her tail wag.
Thats a good sign. He let out a happy sigh.
He was about to ask what she meant when she spoke about him not being the problem when she went on, and it all clicked. At least he hoped that it clicked in the right place..
He listened closely, taking in every word as she spoke.
He then lowered his head onto hers.
"I am sorry to hear that someone would do that to you. I would never." He said, closing his green-golden eyes, his storm cloud long gone now that she was laying next to him.
He was quiet as she spoke again.
"I am sorry, I'll be more careful in the future." He said, feeling guilty that he'd brought up bad memories, knowing how hard it was to hide the bad memories, keeping his own bottled up, shoved to the very back, trying to no replay the events over again in his mind.
As she licked his chest, he licked the top her her head, and ears with care. He stopped and listened to her be vulnurable with her feelings, his own scrambling to figure out where they go, leaving him unsure what he was feeling. He knew that peace was there, with guilt, but there was more that he couldn't make out in the background.
"I know it's scary, but you won't be going through it alone. I'll try my best to be there for you. The unknown can be scary... but it can also be fun." He said, picking up licking her ears again, hoping that he was saying all the right things.
Should I be honest as well?
"To be honest, I'm scared to. Not just of the future, but of the past coming back and nipping me in the tail." He said, looking at her, gently moving closer to her, finding his own comfort in her laying next him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 12:55 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia lay silently next to him, her body curled up with his in a way that seemed to wash away the frantic feelings over welming her mind. It allowed her to focus, to reclaim some emotional control. Yet... she didnt try to put her gaurd back into place. No she let him see.. feel her emotions. Its what she needed to do to allow him to understand.. besides they werent complete strangers to eachother.

"I like.. that Idea. Together then least in this. Though im not sure yet what part is considered fun.. so far ive been a hurricane of worry, anger, sadness, and breif moments of peace."

Malicia retorted with a quirk of her maw, a half grin at her words. But she was clearly thankful to not be alone this time.. to have some support. Infact she was practically purring at his touch to her audits.

"Hmm.. then We shall face that together to then.. if youd like. Pasts are made to be learned from.. not repeated.."

Malicia offered her comfort openly as she allowed her optics to close. Peace washing over her frame.

"But please... dont come to me smelling like another female.. as much as I like a good fight I dont really want to tear into a pack mate.. for something I dont control."

Malicia admited her voice a soft sound muffled by his fur. She knew he understood but she just wanted to make it clear. Malicia knew he could fool around with whom ever.. she just didnt want him near her smelling like someone else. Malicia just wanted him like this.. a peacful content grump cuddling her exhausted frame. Or a teasing grump when they where outside of this.. her lead hunter teasing his huntress. That would be a comfortable.. suiting way to live..

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 10:43 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | 3 | Scout | Raven | M: Bardou's den.
><
Laan rolled onto his back, kicking his leg up at the air, his head laid back so his nose was only an inch from the ground. His tongue hanging down. Clearly dreaming.
He rolled over onto his side, jolting awake and on his feet as a little rock stabbed his ribs. He snarled quietly at it, dizzy from the speed he'd risen at. "I was chasing a rabbit. Freakin' rock." He grumbled. He snapped his jaws and grabbed the rock, walking out, the mud squishing under his feet. He looked around, where should I put this? He asked himself, scanning the dens, forming a plan. He narrowed his eyes and hopped on his den, a tree placed in the right place near it. He jumped onto a branch. He looked around, he couldn't see Bardou.. This is a bad idea, He thought to himself as he hopped down from the branch onto the ground, trotting toward Bardou's den. I'll do it anyway. He peeked inside, making sure she wasn't in there. He delicately placed the rock in front of her den, in the walkway. He scuffed his footprints and rubbed the rock in the dirt, getting rid of most of his scent. He walked all wround the camp several times, careful not to disturb those still in dens. He padded to the kill pile, grabbing a squirrel, then went to his den. He rubbed his paws off on the far side of his den, marking scent and getting the mud off because he didn't like dried mud in his toes. He laid half out of his den, ripping the fur off the squirrel. Awaiting Bardou's return and debating if he should, like, leave. Bardou wasn't one you should mess with. Oh well.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 01:01 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Ianuaria|
Illusion lifted his head, listening for noise outside of the den, trying to hear if the Medic was coming to see Malicia's injuries, but when he heard her speak he stopped and stared, all of his focus on her.
"I like.. that Idea. Together then least in this. Though im not sure yet what part is considered fun.. so far ive been a hurricane of worry, anger, sadness, and breif moments of peace." He rubbed his head along her neck.
"I like that idea to." He said, his deep voice rumbled in his throat.
"Tell that about the past to Killjoy, or the rest of the Alphas around here." He said, rolling his eyes slightly, and nuzzled her cheek, moving closer, and slightly closing his eyes.
"But please... dont come to me smelling like another female.. as much as I like a good fight I dont really want to tear into a pack mate.. for something I dont control."
Even though her voice was muffled, he could hear her clearly.
"What, you mean you don't want to fight your packmates?" He teased, a slight smirk on his muzzle. "I respect that, and I promise I won't." He said, hoping that he could keep his promise to her. He would have to be extra careful with what he did.
He glanced out of the den again, looking around for Ianuaria.
"Would you be okay if I went and got the medic? Your shoulder worries me, and it should be looked after properly." He said, a slight tint of worry in his eyes as they roamed the life outside of the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 01:15 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Sorrel, River|
Killjoy looked at Sorrel, shock on his face as she spoke about a different way to camp.
"There is another way around the hill?" He asked, his ears forward, head tilted slightly to the right. "I did chose the right Scout to bring." He chuckled. "I never knew about this other way, and I've lived here the longest of any wolf in our pack! How did you find it?" He asked, his head now tilted towards the left.
He took up Rivers other side, but slightly behind her, allowing the two to speak without him listening in.
He glanced behind, eyeing around for any more loners. He hated to emit it, but the fact that a loner was running around didn't sit well with him.
Thank goodness I don't think that the fight is going on any more. I'll have to speak with Rags about what to do next. Night should also be imformed about her.
He replayed the fight in his head.
And Malicia will need to be placed under strict watch. We can't have a queen running around fighting others. She could have been hurt badly.
He was caught up in his thoughts, and when a twig snapped he jumped, only to realize that he'd been the one to step on it.
His fur had bristled from the snap back to reality. He stopped and looked at the broken twig under is paw, relief that it was just him.
I really need to focus more on what is going on around me. What is going on with me? I am normally so alert.
He picked his pace back up to where it was, his fur relaxing after his scare. He growled slightly at the mud stuck inbetween his pads, and the mud that clung to his nails. He wasn't a fan of the mud, but at least it would, hopefully keep the hunters away.
Humans he found, weren't as dumb as he'd thought. They stayed in their dens from the rain, didn't track around in the muck, and seemed to know where the prey was.
He shook his head, trying to clear the thoughts and focus on where Sorrel was leading them, wanting to know more of this other way around the hill.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 01:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Bardou
Shadow kept his footing pretty well, used to the mud by this point. It was a bit more moist than it was down in his forest. Other than that, it was alright to get his footing as long as they didn't jump over anything. He swiveled his ears towards her as he heard her next words. They made sense in a way, no wonder she had made it to Night's pack. Although, despite her personality, she was just like the rest of them. Protect each other or no reason to live. He could understand that.

At her responding question, he kept his gaze on the path ahead before turning his eyes on her. "Family is a great gift that comes only once. Whether it's a pack with different blood or not, the duty is great as well as the power that comes with it." Shadow said before his ears flicked forward as he lifted his head towards the sky. "What you do with that power will be up to you." He finished before pausing outside of the camp to look at her. "Hopefully, you will not use it like I have," Shadow stated, his face returning to the neutral state. The past was indeed the past, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. If he could go back...he would do something different where no one got hurt. But life was not like that and someone always managed to get injured or killed. That was life. Unfortunately.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 02:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Sorrel, Killjoy, Aquila(ind), Orien(ind)
River noticed how Killjoy kept looking at her shoulder before rolling her eyes. She thought it was cute how he was worried for her but they would have to worry about Night as well. The male was like a father to her. She chuckled at Sorrel's comment on zigzagging before saying, "I would love to zigzag up this hill. Now that would be fun." River followed the female as she started off another way. "Good, I'll keep it mind if I ever wind up back here. Although, if you catch Alpha Night, make him go up the regular way." She said with a laugh before hearing the females question.

River gave her a smile before saying, "I believe you are, if not, well...just don't tell the alphas." She grinned slyly before replying to the question, "Our camp is actually at the top of a cliff. We have to take a steep trail as well to get camp. The rocks that make up the trail can get slick in the rain. Kind of like how your hill gets muddy after a rain storm." She stayed quiet a moment, thinking that through before shaking it off. "Other than that, the only thing we need to be wary of is the sheer drop where our herb collectors go out. They have their own trails through the mountains with that. Lately, the meadow has had humans in it." River continued before giving the female a pointed glance, "That's why we went fishing instead in the river. Also where I learned that my lead hunter can't swim. And boop, here we are." She gave a small smile before concern crossed her face. "I need to check on Aquila as soon as we get back. I left her with that brute of a hunter." River said, her eyes narrowing.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 02:14 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia listened to Illusion her audits perking breifly to ensure she was catching his words properly. Her body didnt move aside form her relaxed breathing as she stayed against his warm body.

"Hmmm perhaps I shall then.."

Malicia replied before listening to his reply about fighting her pack mates a soft chuckle leaving her. His response amusing as she leaned up and nipped his chin playfully.

"Oh I do but only for the right reasoning. Other wise I have Rags to face."

Malicia stated with a wiggle of her brows, she rather enjoyed the beta. By that she meant she enjoyed rubbing the beta the very wrong way. Malicia liked getting a rise out of the female because it proved to be easy.

"But thank you."

Malicia said with a soft smile. Her smiles always felt awkward since she rarely smiled... a true smile. Most of the time it was accompanied with a flirty glance or retort. As he mentioned the medic she raised her cranium careful not to knock into his. Her gaze scanned the injury before she raised a brow at her back.

"My Shoulder will live, and my back will heal. Ive had worse then this without a medics remedies. But, if you wanna poke around and see how deep they are you may. Lanuaria is dead on her paws, id like to let her rest."

Malicia rather liked their young medic. By that she meant she respected the females spirit and back bone. Sighing contently she moved to groom his pelt showing a level of affection she forgot she was even capable of.

----

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow

Bardous reasons ran deeper then the ones she had given him. But, she never overshared or volunteered information to anyone. She lived with the guilt every night of having her pups killed before she could reach the den. Infact she bared the scars of the fight that had ensued after.. a mothers rage was never one to get engaged with. Bardou had fought with the fury of a mother bear, yet had somehow maintained enough composure to think her attacks through. But, then again she had always had a sound and calm mind set.

*"Power is both a strength and a weakness. It brings life or wracks it. The trick shadow is to balance it. Like the way we balance how much prey we take or of what quantity herbs we harvest. Should we over induldge or use to much power then we loose things... resources we need to survive."*

Bardou said her words equally confusing as she spoke like an alpha or even a beta. Not as a huntress with prey knowledge. No she spoke like a wolf with to much knowledge and life lessons to offer. Bardou swayed her banner back and forth as the trotted but she slowed to a stop to move the mud aside showing him a growing plant.

*"We not change the past shadow. yet like this plant we can let the furture bloom. Prepare those we value for things they may not know or be prepared for. Compose improvments to better our living and new ways to protect that out smart those whom havent thought of such advances yet. The future is our chance to grow. To leave the past behind us but, still value its teachings."*

Bardou stated before she calmly moved past the plant her legs resuming the swift pace as she turned to shadow, her gaze intrigued. She was rather enjoying this talk for her seemed much like her to an extent. When they reached camp she finally stoped a soft sound of calling leaving her maw to alert night, fallon, and brute of their return.

Edited at January 5, 2023 02:48 PM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    55    56    57    58    59   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us