Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Purgatory
06:31:25 Purge/Purse/Pug
Oh wow just read chat, maybe today is just accident-prone for everyone
 Mirko
06:31:13 Mir
Purge
Ouch, thats not good. Also, was it the bike you just got?
 Hallow's Eve
06:31:07 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Thank you, it was just mainly a scare for us. He was stuck on the highway for awhile, he was headed to his parents and was an hour from their and about an hour and a half from me
 Purgatory
06:30:21 Purge/Purse/Pug
Chat I wiped out on the bike and sprained my hand :/
-Click-
 Mirko
06:29:59 Mir
Hallow
Glad to hear he's good :)
 Hallow's Eve
06:29:29 Hallow, Eve
Mir

Trust me if that happened, I would not be on WP XD He's totally fine, so I feel comfortable being on here
 Transcendence
06:29:26 anti gen ai
This gives i blow up my neighbor
-Click-
 Mirko
06:28:28 Mir
Hallow
I misread that as "my boyfriend exploded on the highway" and was concerned lol
 Transcendence
06:28:20 anti gen ai
Shiny log in horsee
-Click-
 YinYang66
06:15:37 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
this is but ONE of her descendants in my pack
 YinYang66
06:15:17 Yin or Yang
-WP Click-
Fun Fact, this wolf still has bloodline ties to current members of my pack - and she died nearly 3 real life years ago.
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:49 Hallow, Eve
Just found out my boyfriend's tire exploded on the highway
 technoblade
06:09:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Sounds like a good plan. I need to find a pup to train for a bit as well.
 Magnus Bane
06:08:33 Mag/Maggy
Techno
Same ^^ about to get up and clean the house some
 technoblade
06:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Mag

Good, just exploring for quests. You?
 Magnus Bane
06:06:54 Mag/Maggy
Techno
How are you today?
 Transcendence
06:06:50 anti gen ai
If anyone wants to see a pretty splashy horse with lacing 😭
-Click-
 BloodWeb
06:06:32 Blood/Nicole
I have 35 party on tokens and 3 charons blessings.

The question is do I save them or use them
 technoblade
06:06:11 Lil Techy | Techno
hey mag :D
 Magnus Bane
06:05:56 Mag/Maggy
Heyo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : -5
Leopard : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 09:44 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia was soothed ever so slightly by the familiar scent and heat of the male behind her. Her ragged breathing calmed breifly before a sweet scent filtered its way past her sensitive nose her body jerking away as a feirce growl tore from her maw. Her body tensing causing a fresh flow of blood to seep from her wounds.

Shifting she moved her body crawling away from his her eyes distant, as if still trapped in what ever dream she had been in.

"first you ruin my chances of being a mother?! Then you come in here reeking of another female?!"

Malicia raged as she felt her hackles raise and yet she still cowered submissivly. Some part of her confused, broken, unsure.. a part she hid well for 2 yrs. Her audits drew flat upon her cranium as she fought to surface from the fog.

The scent wasnt right.. this wasnt him.. Finally she seemed to recenter her reality as she stared at Illusion her body shivering. He smelt like another female.. he smelt like torrin and because her emotions where ungaurded a look of pure pain shadowed her crimson gaze... to the color of unoxigenated blood. A soft sound left her maw as she suddenly stood up and padded from her den. With a soft string of words leaving her maw.

"Your not him.. and yet you still smell of another.."

Her home no longer feeling like home since another females scent had flooded it. Malicia let her cranium lower as she forced all her emotions back behind the icey dam. Her banner lashing behind her exhausted frame. Which showed in the slight shiver her legs offered her. No food, only water and pregancy did not mix.. yet she seemed to no heed it.

Why did he smell like her? Hunting together didnt lead to that kind of contact. Malicia wanted to rub all over Illusion.. to bathe him in her scent. Yet, instead she had stood up and left. Because it wasnt her place, plus she felt like she wasnt allowed to be happy. Her true happiness having been gone for many years since she had built up her icey walls of flirting and protection.

---

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow

Bardou stayed at his side maintaining the easy pace, her audits perking as she trotted swiftly. Her paws splaying over the mud as she kept a good hold of her footing, despite the subtle limp in her left foreleg caused by her shoulder. Bardou didnt enjoy the mud, because it reminded her of many different things both good and bad. Though his words peeked her interest so she choose to answer him.

*"Its just as much for me as it is the pack. I function on mine own yet lack intent without the ability to teach and protect. The pack gifts me an intent and the ability to protect those whom need it."*

Bardou stated as she dipped her cranium to the side. Her nostrils flared as she took in his scent her optics breifly showing why. She wanted to recognize him as not a threat when he came around again. Bardou then chuckled the sound refreshing as she watched him.

*"What about thou, doth thou doth this for yourself or for thy pack?"*

Bardou asked calmly as she flicked her banner behind her wanting to get to know the brute next to her. Since it was clear Night valued him, so she wanted to know why.

Edited at January 4, 2023 10:39 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 09:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy, Sorrel
River stayed relaxed before hearing Killjoy's words. A small chuckle made her way up her throat, males can be males. Sometimes not picking up on something and passing over it. The chuckle died before it made it to her jaw though. Her jokes and snappy comebacks made it easy to stop others from getting too close to her but also stayed connected. How Killjoy got so close without her pushing him away. . .her life mystery at the moment. She breathed in and out a few times before sitting up only to roll over, half on him.

"No no, you had other duties to do but alas, I am all but a little wolf," River said, sighing dramatically before flicking an ear towards Sorrel as the female started speaking. She did notice that the scout had come closer and had stayed nearby. Somehow, the presence of another female around her age made her feel a bit better. Aquila was always making her feel better but she was also only a step up from an apprentice. No experience to talk about or to help understand.

River brightened slightly at the female's words before listening to the rest of the message. If she could turn red, she would have at the word 'cuddle'. "Cuddling? I don't know what your talking about." River said, giving her usual innocent grin when she wasn't supposed to be doing something. The last traces of the memory could only be seen with her tail being down low instead of raised like it normally was. She bent down to lick Killjoy's ears, whispering, "I'm glad your here now." Standing back up, she gave him a sly grin before saying, "Although, if Alpha Night found out that we were doing this, he would be having a few words with you." She said this with a straight face for 3 seconds after before breaking out into a laugh.

River then turned to Sorrel before padding over to the female. "I do have a question for you though," River stated, giving the female a stern look. "How do you manage to go up this hill every single day on patrol?" Her eyes widened at the beginning of the question, giving the female a playful wink before turning serious as she looked up at the hill. "But seriously, how do you manage to do this every day?" River said, letting out a dragged out sigh of annoyance.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 10:23 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin | Feminine | Eastern | Scout Apprentice | M: Illusion, Justice, Malicia

Torrin seemed unsure about how he felt as he came over and bent his head down to smell it. She then heard his words and gave him a nod. She picked up the hind end of the doe by her legs and helped him drag it. Seeing how he was struggling up the hill, she felt kind of bad. Being a scout, she was used to walking this everyday. So, the sliding wasn't as bad to her, there was just a few extra pounds to drag along with her. Torrin's auditories flicked about, her nares flaring as she made sure no one was following or around them. It wasn't long before they stopped and took a break. Torrin's breathing was under control as she watched him pant. Her coar wasn't as thick as his, it was rather slick and hugged her bodice almost perfectly. The females green gaze would avoid him during this time.

"Are you ready to finish the last couple minutes to camp?"

Torrin had been lost in her own thoughts before he spoke. Her crania shaking as she came back to reality to look at him. She just nodded and smiled before helping him drag the doe to camp. Once reaching the middle of camp, she quickly set the doe down and went to thank him but he was already trotting toward Malicias den. Her auditories flattened to her crania as a wave of jealousy and a slight pang of hurt came over her. Torrin was confused at the moment as to how she sould feel. Her mud covered fur needing a good bath, but, she didn't feel like walking anymore today.

"Torrin!" Called a familiar voice. The young female looked toward her sister standing outside of the scout den, but also heard yelling coming from Malicias den before seeing the dark pelted females trot out, blood streaming down her side. The females auditories lowered to her cranium as she went after Malicia, "You need to go see our medic.. You've lost a lot of blood, and it isn't good for you or your puppies.." she told Malicia before eventually moving to be in front of her, stopping her from progressing any further. "You need to go now, I will not let you go any further." she spoke with a rather dominant voice, being protective of her packmates and she didn't want Malicia passing out anywhere with no one knowing where she was.

Justice noticed this and quickly made her way over, Looking for Illusion, hoping he'd help deter Malicia from leaving. But, Justie mainly wanted to be there in case Malicia decided to go at Torrin.

Edited at January 4, 2023 10:29 PM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 10:29 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Sorrel, River|
Killjoy felt relief flood his body when it was Sorrel who broke the bad news, and eyed her with a 'you wouldn't dare tell anyone what you saw' look out of the corner of his eye playfully.
He shifted slightly to allow River to roll over onto him and still being able to breath. Her scent settled on around him, still smelling slightly of the herbs from the medics den. He took a deep inhale of it, unsure when the next time they would be close like this again.
"No no, you had other duties to do but alas, I am all but a little wolf" River said. He chuckled.
Oh yes, so many duties. He thought, thinking of how he'd ditched breaking up a fight and morning patrol to be laying under the silverly female.
"Cuddle? Me? I would never." He said, a playful smile on his muzzle, holding his head in an mighty, royal like fashion teasingly.
He felt her lick his ears, and was unsure on how to respond.
"I'm glad your here now." She had whispered into his brown ears.
After she stood up, he laid there for just a second longer, watching her movement with her shoulder.
"I know. I'm suprised that Night didn't pop out from nowhere. I think I would be getting more then just a couple of words." He said, looking around, just to make sure that the Alpha wasn't around for good measure before getting up. "Don't laugh about it!" He said, his ears going back before he playfully nipped at her ear.
There was still a bit of dried mud that clung to his short coat from his slide down the hill. He looked at his marks.
Oh wow. Those are my marks? I slid that far down? He looked away, pretending that it hadn't been him.
He couldn't help but over hear her complaining about the hill to Sorrel. He waited for her reply before he got his own in. He walked over to join the females.
He waited for Rivers sigh to leave her throat before answering.
"How do you think we stay in fit? Try dragging an elk up this thing." He rolled his eyes. "But after some time, you get used to it. Plus, it's not too bad when you aren't hurt." He said, eyeing her shoulder, unsure how she was going to do on the hill with the mud and injurys.
"Shall we began the short journey back?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to eye their surrounds.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 10:48 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: River, Killjoy.
><
Sorrel chuckled softly at the rejection of the cuddling comment. "I can pretend my eyes lied." She tilted her head, listening to Killjoy speak to River, lovestruck was the word she'd been looking for since she'd seen his yesterday. Lovestruck! He's smitten for the Raven pack hunter! He's risky, River is so sweet though. She thought to herself, her tail wagging a little as they played a little.
She watched Killjoy look at the marks he made, snickering under her breath, she could tell it was him who'd made it.
Sorrel stood up as River came closer, relaxing a little at her playfulness. "Well I'd like to think I made that path, I been up it so many times," She chuckled. "I was thinking about making stairs up it instead of," She hesitated, eyeing the muddy mess up the hill. "that. I've gotten good at the zig-zag."
She swung her head to Killjoy, he'd sure put a damper on the fun with the how question, but she knew a better way that was short and not near as steep. She knew the area by camp the best, the longest and the smoothest areas. She was quite good. "I know a way better than this, lest we make you climb it." She grinned. "Come, come, you brought the right scout." She nodded her head toward the left, walking off slowly, changing her speed accordingly for the wounded she-wolf.
"Whats Raven territory like?" She asked River in a genuine, curious tone after they'd set an even pace. Walking shoulder to shoulder on the lower side- the one closer to the ground so she'd catch River if she fell. "If we're allowed to ask," She added after a second, unsure of how the rules spoke about sharing pack information, lest a war break out or something.

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:04 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 10:58 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Torrin, Justice|
Illusion jumped up, startled by her sudden movement, and taken back her her words.
What did I do?" He wondered to himself, eyes wide.
"Are you okay? You seemed like you were having a bad dream." He said, his head tilted. He put his head went down as she left her den.
Great, and now she's running away, leaving a trail of blood behind. "Am I that bad at comforting someone?" He asked, still confused at what just went down.
His tail flicked as he followed her, his words of protest dragging behind him as he trotted after her.
"I don't think that it's a good idea for you to be..." He stopped when he saw Torrin step infront of the queen.
His wide eyes got slightly wider as his eyes met with Justice's.
He walked over to her, careful to not get her scent on his after Malicia's out burst in her den.
"Okay, here's the game plan, if they go at it, I'll pull Malicia back by her tail, you get Torrin out of there. That way, I'll be the one that gets bitten and not her." He said, nodding, it sounding like a good plan in his head. Out loud, he wasn't all too sure if it was.
"Do you have any other, possible better plans? He said, looking around for the Alpha, Betas, or Medic to hopefully step in before he too needed to be seen for injuries if they went the route he'd just thrown out.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 11:09 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: The sisters // Illusion

Malicia heard his words her breathing sharp as she shook her cranium.. *No! But you came into my den and tried to comfort me smelling like another. Males are no different! They all want more then one.. theres no loyalty.* Malicia breifly looked back, her optics clouded with confusion why had he done that... She desperatly wanted him back beside her and yet on that same note she didnt want to be anywhere near him.

Malicia then heard Torrins words but her familiar smell hit her like a rock to the cranium. Turning she circled Torrin the movements calculated as she scented the females body. He hadnt touched her.. rather she touched him. A simple conclusion after she located his scent upon her. No deer scent or mud could fool her nose.

"Cute."

Malicia snarled out as she snapped at Torrins banner before she turned and walked over to Illusion her bite a warning. Her optics gaurded as she lowered her cranium in appologie, before raising it and covering the last bit of torrins scent in hers by nuzzling his neck. That was better. Sighing softly she nodded to justice, Malicia had more self control then most females. Which was especially obvious given her added horomones.

A soft whimper left her as she looked at Illusion then to her den before she went back to it wanting to explain. She led with her primal communication rather then words as she lay down and licked her bloody back. Damn tree... frowning she dropped her cranium between her paws. Her actions had told him to join her.. perhaps she could help him understand.

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:19 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 11:29 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin & Justice | F | Eastern | Scout & Scout Apprentice | M: Each other, Malicia, Illusion

The female looked at Malicias eyes and she watched as the female walked around her before lashing out. Her older sister snarling and launching herself forward before watching Malicia move away from Torrin and go toward Illusion. The older sister watched as all the hope for everything drained from her sisters body entirely before the young wolf turned and headed back toward the scout den. Justice huffed and looked toward Illusion, "Have fun with your queen.." she stated toward him before turning and heading back toward the scout den.

"Torrin.." Justice spoke before noticing her sister wasn't there. "God damn it.." Justice muttered. The female then trotted back out of the den and looked around. She contemplated on going to get help, but she didn't exactly care for it. Torrin was a grown wolf, but Justice was still worried. The female then sighed before howling once, hoping her sister would reply, but there wasn't one.. "How could no one have seen her leave?" she asked aloud, looking around before sighing, her auditories flattening against her crania.

Torrin was out by the stream now. Her underbelly laying in the sludge that had damned the earth this day. Torrins mind whirred. Did she now feel out Malicia felt? Maybe.. She didn't know. Hearing her sisters distant howl, Torrin sighed and stood up before she looked at her reflection in the water. Her auditories flicked back against her cranium. The young female looked exactly like her mother. Which she hated. Her and Justice went through so much because of that bitch. Maybe its why Torrin couldn't do anything right now? The female huffed before she turned and headed back toward camp. Topping the hill, Torrin looked at camp before moving into some nearby bushes and laying down, staying there.

Edited at January 4, 2023 11:34 PM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 11:42 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Justice, Torrin|
Illusion was ready to jump in when Malicia circled Torrin, his muscles tensed as he prepared for a huge fight.
He jumped forwards slightly when Malicia snapped at Torrin, only to pull back and watch her turn and walk towards... him?
He looked behind him, expecting some one else to be standing there, summoning her. No one.
His ear flicked at Justice's comment, trying to push it out of his mind.
His eyes were gentle as he watched her apologize. He felt her rubbing his neck, a relaxed his muscles that were still tense from the near fight.
He eyed her as she wimpered, and followed her eyes towards her den. He nodded his large head, only slightly.
He allowed her to go and clean her wound as he headed over towards the doe that laid the the middle of camp. He ripped of a fairly large chunk and brought it over to her den, where he laid it in front of her.
"I am sorry for what ever actions I did to make you mad." He said, his ears back, eyes like a pup's that had just been scolded by his mother for wandering too far from camp.
He then allowed himself to lay down next to her, careful to give her space though.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 5, 2023 12:04 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia's body relaxed when he brought food and laid down next to her. Her banner wagged twice without her consent but, she didnt have the mental energy to stop it. Her sleep having not been restful.

"I appreciate that Illusion.. but, your actions werent the issue here."

Malicia dipped her cranium and ate some of the deer, enjoying the way the meat soothed her hunger. It also gave her some energy to help focus her thoughts better.

"Logically I have no claim to you, and I know that... so I know you can be with whom ever...This isnt the first time Ive carried pups. I was 2 when I first became pregnant. The male.. had claimed he loved me.. but, had inturn destroyed me. He took another.. purposly showed her off before me and broke me emotionally. The emotional damage.. caused the pregnancy to fail. Since Id stopped being me.. I had no desire to continue. Eventually, I pulled my self together and vowed to never be hurt again. So I became the player.. the vixen under a cloak of stars... to protect the faint light that still hid inside me."

Malicia frowned and finished the food he brought her. Thankful for it. After all she hadnt eaten yesterday, wanting to make sure everyone else got something.

"When I woke up I had been prior dreaming about him.. of that time. So the smell of Torrin upon your coat triggered something inside me. Something I vowed to hide for good.."

Malicia said softly as she turned and pressed herself against him. Her cranium resting upon his paws as she sighed softly. Her banner swayed to rest over his as she licked his chest.

"I hate feeling Illusion.. and all Ive been doing is feeling. The wall I built up for so long gone.. brought to a meer puddle that cant protect me. Im vulnurable and I hate it because its unknown.. scary.."

Malicia admited softly her audits flattening as she lay next to him.

Edited at January 5, 2023 12:04 AM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    54    55    56    57    58   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us