Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:21:55 ky but it's spooky
Dal, I can't find the thread rip
 kycantina
04:20:20 ky but it's spooky
Hi Hallow!! How are you?
 Dalmatian
04:18:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
welp I'm gonna take my after school name now
 Hallow's Eve
04:17:49 Hallow, Eve
Hey Ky, Hey Zera!
 Vulpixles
04:17:41 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-
She's lucky she's pretty or I would bone her after she gives birth since she's making me wait so long
 kycantina
04:14:05 ky but it's spooky
Dal, that's not how I feel, it's how others did when a Christmas WP event was initially suggested, lemme find the link
 Zeraphia
04:13:22 Spooky Vah
Ky

XDD I totally feel that honestly.
 kycantina
04:13:11 ky but it's spooky
Vah, sorry I got impatient lol
 kycantina
04:12:36 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-

he's prettier than the one I pulled earlier, still not keeping ;-;
 technoblade
04:11:45 Lil Techy | Techno
-WP Click-

wonder what i should do with this one
 Dalmatian
04:11:29 Dal, Dally, Dallas
ky

so? the event itself doesnt have to be religious based

technically Halloween is religious too because it was originally Samhain
 Zeraphia
04:11:18 Spooky Vah
Ky

Oh dang--

Go female then.
 Boeing
04:10:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
everyone seems to like arson these days lol

But as long as everything's fine on your end ^^
 kycantina
04:10:27 ky but it's spooky
Vah, I have -100 relic space otherwise I would
 kycantina
04:09:41 ky but it's spooky
Boe, I just got back inside, my neighbor has a stove fire and we all had to evacuate, everything's fine though lol
 Zeraphia
04:08:42 Spooky Vah
Ky

I'd say save it for the event!
 kycantina
04:08:00 ky but it's spooky
Dal, it's been discussed on suggestions- reason why it hasn't happened is because Christmas is more overtly religious
 Boeing
04:06:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ky
Slowly writing RP stuff but I keep getting distracted lol
you?
 kycantina
04:06:13 ky but it's spooky
Just got a CB- boy or girl?
 Dalmatian
04:05:57 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I think there should be one for Christmas and the booty can boost Empathy and morals

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Alligator : +4
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 10:28 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Justice

Malicia sighed towards Justices worrying. Such an emotion was exhausting, Malicia wasnt a fragile flower despite the blooming growths in her womb. Malicia slowed down a bit so that Justice could keep up her caring side breifly displayed. She wouldnt let anything happen to her pack or its memebers. Though her following words had her canines baring breifly as she entered camp.

"Males dont truelly care do they..? Retorical. It why I play the games I do.. did.. I dont trust, Justice. Despite my actions to seek affection.."

Malicia stated calmly the calmness uneasy as she shook her cranium. Gently she nudged Justice to go help out where it was needed. Malicia wanted to be alone which she voiced through a look in her optics as she turned and trotted to her den.

Once inside her den she went to the back corner furthest from the entrance and with a few violent swipes of her claws she lay down with her face firmly tucked below her banner. Her mind swimming as she growled softly.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 10:47 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Torrin|
Illusion took his meat, and quickly ate it. He sat down, in the least muddy place he could find, trying to not get too muddy. He cleaned the blood off his muzzle with his tongue. He was watching a bird fly by when he heard Torrin speak. It broke him out of his thoughts.
"I'm ready when you are..." She said, her tail wagging slightly.
He smirked.
So, you do want my approval. He thought. Thats new. Normally I am avoided like the plauge.
He nodded.
"Let's head down to the grazing grounds, we might get lucky with a doe-" He was cut off as he heard a twig snap nearby. His turned his head quickly to see what was there.
From the smell of it, it is a young doe. He thought, pointing her out to Torrin, who he was sure that she had spotted her by now.
"I'll go around and chase her your way?" He asked, wondering how she would do with something heavier, larger, and a lot harder to catch then a rabbit.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 11:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy, Sorrel
River let the silence wash over her, letting out a long sigh before she started speaking, loud enough for both of the wolves near her to hear, "It was just me and Jet when we were pups. Our parents didn't care if we lived or died. Jet would come up with silly ways to make me laugh after our mother would kick us out of the den. He would call me Luna for my white coat and the way I looked at the moon. I probably will never know if it was my father or my mother that threw us into the river." She looked up at the sky before closing her eyes.

"Last night, when I went after Aquila, I felt like a pup again, going after my brother. The current too strong for my grip, watching her get washed downstream, and nothing I could do." River opened her eyes to look at Killjoy with anguish in her eyes. "It was like I was losing Jet all over again. Her energy reminds me of him, if anything happened to her--" River cut off before surprising herself and burying her head into Killjoy's shoulder. Subconsciously, she relaxed before she said quietly, "I would never forgive myself." As she was buried in Killjoy's fur, it came out more like "I bould nebe porgiv msef".
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 11:37 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice | Feminine | Eastern | Scout | M: Malicia(ind), Medic

The female sighed softly as she listened, not knowing what to do nor what to say. As she was nudged off, Justice went to say something but, before she could Malicia had scurried off back to her den. Sighing, Justice took the matters into her own paws and made her way to the medic den. She looked at the other she wolf and flicked her auditories. "Malicia is in need of your assistance, please." she stated simply and plainly, getting right and to the point. "Sooner rather than later," Justice added on before padding out of the den.

Torrin | Feminine | Eastern | Scout Apprentice | M: Illusion

Torrin lsitened to his words before nodding, beginning to follow alongside him before stopping dead in her tracks as a twig snapped. Her crania snapping toward the sound. Ignoring Illusions first statement, she flicked her audit to at least let him know she heard him say something before looking over at him with his next statement. Her heart pounded inside of her chest as she folded her audits back slight before nodding. She was quite unsure about her means of taking down the doe, but was sure she could do it.

The female then waited for the brute to stalk around the young doe. Her eyes locked onto it as she nestled herself down into the nearby brush, silently stalking into it and awaiting for the doe to fall to it's fate. Green emeralds peered through the darkness of the thickets out into the sun-light opening where the doe stood grazing. Her swaying banner slowly stiffening behind her. Torrin was ready for the attack, and hopefully her being hidden was enough to let him know that.

The doe was soon chased towards her. Torrin wait for it to trample through the thicket before jumping up, snapping her jaws at its airway, latching onto the deer and using her weight to bring it down. The deer kicked at her fragile underbelly and she winced slightly but kept standing her ground until the bleating and thrashing of the deer came to a stop. Torrin was rather proud of herself, taking a few pawsteps backward as he tail rose in a curled wag. She was excited that she had taken down her first decent sized kill. Torrin soon looked at Illusion, hoping her thought how she did it was alright. "I didn't think I was gonna be able to do it.." she giggled a bit before her expression dropped. Did I just..? She shook the thought away mentally before looking at Illusion once more and just smiling, her tail still wagging.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 11:50 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River, Sorrel|
Killjoy turned his attention to the white and silver female that laid beside him as she let out a long sigh that he felt in his soul.
He listened to her story, saddness washed over him as he heard of her rough times.
Makes me seem ungrateful for having a loving family with a high ranked father in a strong pack. Note to self; Don't call her Luna. It'll probably make her sad.
He began to gently lick her ears again, worried that she would stop relaxing, and go back to trembling.
He couldn't imagine the pain and guilt that she must have been holding onto.
He stopped licking her ears again, and looked into her eyes, anguished danced around them like a native would dance around a bonfire.
"It was like I was losing Jet all over again. Her energy reminds me of him if anything happened to her-" He felt like he was in a trance as she spoke, trying to put himself in her paws when he felt her bury her head in his shoulder. He placed his head on top of hers, and closed his dark blue eyes, taking in the moment, hoping that Night wasn't lurking around to catch it.
He could feel her relax, and he relaxed with her, trying to keep her calm, still unsure how to break the news that they needed to get her to the safety of camp with the loose rouge.
"I bould nebe porgiv msef" He knew that she meant, after all, he knew deep down that time didn't heal everything. He couldn't image what he would do if he had to relive the rouge attack again, or something like it.
He opened his eyes, and looked up at Sorrel. She seemed rather quite bored, at least to him.
Still unsure if he wanted to ruin the moment, and tell her about the rouge, he watched a crow silently go by, wanting to allow River all the time she needed before breaking the bad news to her, and giving her more to worry with the stress of last nights events.
"I am sorry that I didn't realize last night that something was wrong." He whispered into her ear, feeling guilty towards the fact that he hadn't picked it up sooner.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 12:21 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: No one // Asleep // Interaction waiting on: Illusion

Malicia had finally succombed to her mental exhaustion, her frame only slightly shuddering due to its wet state the air outside not doing much to offer her warmth. Though she hadnt the patience to groom herself dry the only thing she had done was clean the fresh gash.

Her brain however hadnt stopped it worked over time, her emotions running like an enraged wild fire.. set on destroying everything in its path. Yet all it seemed to offer was more inner turmoil.

***Malicia stood facing another canid a male cloaked in a pelt of crimison. A color that matched her optics. Her posture was angry.. and very hurt.. a rare moment when all her cards where on the table.. a younger 4 yr old self. Believeing in.. love. She had just been in an fight with him, one that was in no way physical... but it had had physical consqeunces...***

***The Male had driven home his point of distaste for her feelings and baring of his offspring by causing her to pregnancy to end abruptly.. he had broken her emotionally leaving her an untrusting shell... A wolf who had lost all will to continue... and All he had to do was wrap her around his paw then use his cruel words to leave her young spirit in ruins..***

***During her time of solitude he had taken another whom he made sure to openly display infront of Malicia.. at every chance.. her emotions further disapearing within her as she slowly learned to lock them away.. so no one could ever hurt her again...***

Malicias sleeping frame was trembling violently as her mind relived the emotional downfall she had undergone. Her abdomen a knotted mess as her mind threw illusion at her playing tricks with her head. Making the nightmare worse. Her body jerked a few times her painful cries muffled by her banner being placed over her maw. Malicia pushed against the back wall in her sleep state seeking comfort that wasnt there as she sank deeper into emotional distress the longer she slept. Tears ran from her shut optics as she silently drowned.

Edited at January 4, 2023 12:23 AM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 12:22 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | Scout | Eastern | M: River & Killjoy.
><
Sorrel watched them, the agony she could see in River's eyes as she looked up for the first time made her hair bristle a little, her ears lay back. She wasn't entirely sure of what to do, standing there awkwardly watching.
"Jet."
Her ears perked a little. Clearly someone close, She thought, dismissing the thought immediately, now was not the time to be thinking analytically about someone who was in pain. She walked over nearer to them, safe from the mud and onto the grass near them, sitting down, then laying down as River began to explain. Her ears perked, her eyes were like a pup's, as horrible as her story was, she was listening with all she had, though it only kind of showed unless you could feel her heart skip a beat when she said it in such mild detail, who knows how many heart-skips she'd have if it was really descriptive. But she didn't need it to be such. She felt that River was more emotionally hurt than physically, though she'd not be fit to hunt for a long time.
Her eyes twitched, imagining the scene, taken aback a little at how River must've felt at the time, and how terrifying it must have felt to relive the moment. She looked off for a moment, she looked at Killjoy for a moment after she'd finished speaking, looking off as she buried her face in him.
She sighed, her eyes twitching back and forth again, coming up with something accurate and good to say. There! She found it.
"I'm sorry." She paused. "Well I don't know how that feels," She hesitated. "you're a very tough wolf. I- for one- am really proud that you made it this far." She put a positive swing on how she spoke, soft-spoken still and gentle, just about the perfect tone.
"I know you're comfortable here, but we have a rogue loner running around the territories, its a bit dangerous for you to be out of camp. do you mind if we get you back to camp and safe, so you can cuddle safely?" She spoke the bad news easy off the tongue, as if she was more worried for River than about the loner- which wasn't all that far off. She laid nearby, not too close, but not weirdly far away but close enough for her to be heard, scooting a little closer as she talked. She was good at telling bad news in a good way. Pup-like, but it was often more comforting to be spoken to such way when in distress.

Edited at January 4, 2023 02:52 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 12:22 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Double post xd

Edited at January 4, 2023 12:22 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 09:21 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Torrin|
Illusion crept around the side of the doe, his head low, back straight, and tail tucked close into his leg to insure that it didn't hit a bush.
He got into a good spot, and watched her for a couple of minutes before lunging out at her, snarling. He was in a position so that if she chose to run away from where Torrin was, he could easily grab her by her rump and drag her down with his own weight.
He stepped back when he saw the doe on the right path.
He nodded as he watched Torrin take her down.
"Good job." He praised.
"I didn't think I was gonna be able to do it.." She giggled. He flicked an ear and walked towards her. He stopped right in front and bent down.
It was then that he spoke.
"Doe is no good unless it's fresh. We should bring it back to the camp." He began to drag the young doe.
She was lighter then she looked, making it easy for the two wolves to drag her.
The real challenge was the hill. It wasn't too large of a hill to walk up and down, but with the weight of the kill and the mud, it could be a bit hard.
He stopped at the top of the hill, having slid out several times going up in the slop. His white legs and belly were now matching the rest of his coat; brown.
He panted from his heavy, dense coat. He didn't like the heat much, and longed for at least some sort of cloud cover.
After a bit of resting he picked spoke.
"Are you ready to finish the last couple minutes to camp?" Once he got a yes, he picked the doe up again, her taste filling his mouth.
Doe wasn't his favorite in the world, but he would eat it, unlike crow. His nose crinkled at the thought of eating crow.
As they dragged it through to the middle of camp, he looked around, seeing who was where.
It was quiet.
Weird, but nice.
He dropped the doe, and set off on a mission. He had to make sure that Malicia had the proper care that she required for her injury.
He looked into her den. He found her there, curled up in the back corner, trembling, with tears streaming down her face. He let himself in, and laid down beside her, unsure how to comfort her.
He squeezed in between her and the wall, and gently rapped himself around her shaking frame, which was hard, and very incomplete from her own large frame.
He then began to gently lick her ears, like he had just that morning. He started at the base of them, and worked his way up to the tips.
He didn't want to speak, so he just simply repeated that a couple of times before moving on to licking just the top of her head gently.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 4, 2023 09:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Bardou
Shadow flicked an ear at her words before watching her for a moment. The dappled mud on her pelt reminded him of a time of fun in the pack. He kept his face clear of these emotions, this female was a stand up kind of wolf and he doubted she felt sadness at times. Everyone did but it also depended on how you relay it. Shadow lifted his head, choosing not to remember his own anger management ways that he most certainly was trying to change. Almost. Working on it with no help from the foxes.

"No questions as of yet, you simply remind me of myself to an extent. In need of no one but yourself and yet you stay with the pack." Shadow said, turning back towards the trail. He padded forward before turning his head back to look at her, his eyes neither gentle or hard. "Is it the pack or is it yourself?" He questioned, giving her an even look before starting back towards camp.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    53    54    55    56    57   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us