Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
04:28:21 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I have to make a new character sheet here soon for DND, and I am struggling there, so I hear you XD
 Sassy Otaku
04:27:19 Chuuya/Ruggie
-WP Click-
Suggestion
 kycantina
04:26:58 ky but it's spooky
Luke, there was one specifically where people were screaming and crying about it but I might be misremembering
 Revelry
04:26:40 Rev
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
Support?
 Vulpixles
04:26:14 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Narran

I'm hoping she's holding out on me so she can make sure her pups are stunning
 Reficul
04:25:00 Morningstar | Luke
Ky-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
Are you talking about any of these?
 Zeraphia
04:24:56 Spooky Vah
Hallow

Pretty good! Just struggling with a character sheet still XD
 Narran Park
04:24:40 Sting
Oh gosh Vul! She better have pretty babies!
 Hallow's Eve
04:24:33 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! How are you?
 Zeraphia
04:24:09 Spooky Vah
Hallow!

How are you?
 Dalmatian
04:23:25 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:15 Hallow, Eve
Ky

I'm doing good! I picked up a couple extra shifts, so I have time to grind on explore
 Dalmatian
04:22:49 Dal, Dally, Dallas
someone tell me to stop buying wolves
 kycantina
04:21:55 ky but it's spooky
Dal, I can't find the thread rip
 kycantina
04:20:20 ky but it's spooky
Hi Hallow!! How are you?
 Dalmatian
04:18:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
welp I'm gonna take my after school name now
 Hallow's Eve
04:17:49 Hallow, Eve
Hey Ky, Hey Zera!
 Vulpixles
04:17:41 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-
She's lucky she's pretty or I would bone her after she gives birth since she's making me wait so long
 kycantina
04:14:05 ky but it's spooky
Dal, that's not how I feel, it's how others did when a Christmas WP event was initially suggested, lemme find the link
 Zeraphia
04:13:22 Spooky Vah
Ky

XDD I totally feel that honestly.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -5
Alligator : +4
Bobcat : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 01:20 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:River, Sorrel|
Killjoy watched her, eyes soft as she spoke, stopping licking her ears as she tilted her head back. He looked down at her, meeting her own light blue eyes.
"I'm fine. Just...an old memory." She laid her head back down as he thought of what to say.
"Memories are the past. You can always make more while happily reflecting on what there once was, even if it was short lived." His mind flickered back to the travels of the pack. The happiness that the white wolf had brought him as they once swam together in the warm summer water to cool down.
He saw her glance up at Sorrel, a soft smiled on his face.
"This-" He was cut off by her speaking.
"Jet-"
"Pardon?" He said, looking at Sorrel, confusion scribbled all over it.
His ear flicked, listening for any signs of rouges.
Thats right. We need to get her back to the pack where she's more protected. Can't run the risk of her getting hurt again with the rouge running around.
He nuzzled behind her ears as she flattened them, still alert for any movement, prepared to attack anything that made a move. He wasn't going to take any chances.
He let them to sit there in the silence there for a bit, allowing River to go through her thoughts and feelings. He knew what it was like to lose family.
He closed his eyes.
Family.
He could see them. His mother's shepard like coat that he shared, his fathers blue eyes, and huge frame. Then there was his little sister. She looked just like Marbled, but with their fathers blue eyes.
He opened his eyes. That was the past. His pack was now his family, even with all of the drama, fighting, and their nonsense. He would be willing to be held captive again for another two years if it meant keeping them safe.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 04:40 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin & Justice | Feminine | Eastern Pack | Scout & Scout Apprentice | M: Each other, Malicia, Illusion

The female would watch as Illusion moved toward Malicia, whom was in the water. She huffed slightly before looking over at Justice. The younger sister soon looked down into the water before wading into and through it. As she walked onto the bank, she just simply let the water stream off of her like a mop seeped with water. Torrin kept her crania low before hearing Illusions statements. But, before Torrin could speak, Justice shook her cranium and spoke. "I don't think it's a good idea that we're both alone.."

The older sister jumped over the stream, sliding in the mud some. "I'll take Malicia back, you and Torrin go ahead and finish the patrol, So theres some muscle, Torrin may be strong, but she is still young and stupid.." Justice chuckled a little before looking back at her sister, who was now standing there with her auditories low to her crania as it was low to the ground that she stood upon. Justice frowned a bit before turning her attention back to the two. It was obvious that there was something wrong with her sister, But she would squeeze it out of her later. But, she figured it had something to do with Illusion and Malicia.. Or maybe that loner. Justice didn't know, but she'd really like to figure it out.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 04:50 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Torrin, Justice, Malicia|
Illusin turned his head as Justice spoke. He nodded silently, his eyes glancing towards the young female on the bank close by.
"I'll catch you around. Don't get into trouble, even if it is your middle name." He teased Malicia before walking over to Torrin.
He shook himself out, trying to get his puffy fur to not appear so poofy like.
His shoulder slid past hers gently as he walked by, eager to get going.
"Let's see what you are made of." He said, challege candled in his eyes. He threw Malicia a look over his shoulder as he walked away next to the smaller female, leaving massive paw prints in the slick, cool muck.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 05:29 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin | Feminine | Scout Apprentice | M: Malicia, Justice(ind), Illusion

The young apprentice huffed slightly as her tail tucked slightly. She felt aweful for everything. She felt as if she was responsible for Malicias wounds.. For this loner being on their territories haunting everyone. Torrin was soon knocked out of her thoughts by the gentle brush of her shoulder against Illusions. Her audits flicked forward as her crania picked up slightly.

"Let's see what you are made of."

What does he mean by that? She wondered before watching as her sister and Malicia walked off toward camp. The young female soon trotted after the male, her cranium picking up slightly as her tail gave off a little wag. She felt excited. Illusion wasn't pissed off at her for once, which may be becuase he was just teasing Malicia, but, she couldn't care less. Maybe he isn't that big of a grump.. She thought before picking her gait up to a lope. It wasn't long until the female stopped, her right audit tipping a bit as her nares twitched. Her stomach then growled a bit. Torrin hadn't eaten in a few days. "It you wanted.. We could hunt-" she mentioned, lowering her audits to her crania after a moment, hoping he wouldn't get mad at her.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 07:20 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Justice // Torrin

Malicia raised a brow at his concern and sighed softly nuzzling her cranium against his chest. Her audits falling flat against her cranium a look she didnt often wear. Malicia wasnt used to another worrying about her.. and she wasnt sure how she felt about it either. Though when he spoke softly about a hunt she breifly perked up only to have it shot down by Justices logical but irritating words.

Sighing she stepped away from him clear warning dancing in her gaze rivaling with a jealousy she had hidden almost completly despite his teasing jest. Something she also wasnt used to feeling as she breifly observed him brush past Torrin. The rogues words normally wouldnt have gotten under her skin but now.. she hardly reined in the thought. Growling at her stupidity for even thinking about it she nodded to Justice its not like Illusion was her mate.. she didnt get a say on what he did or who he did it with. Malicia wore a look saying silence would keep her companions audits in tack. Her mood suddenly very sour, she desired her den.. its warmth and its darkness.

Malicia swiftly moved into a swift ground eating run through the muck. Her paws spreading over the disgusting substance as she moved. Her banner lashing with each stride, she did however keep her awarness about her to know how far behind Justice was and what was all around them.

God, she almost wanted the rogue to come back so she could take out her pent up anger upon the other females pelt. Instead she took it out on the ground below her, her body thrumming with a wild energy that made her heart pound in her chest.

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow

Bardou listed to his words and sensed the questions as if they where her own words balanced upon the tip of her forked tongue. Shifting to a stop she paused to enjoy the view at their point. He was right, the river appeared calm.

*"If thou has questions bid 'em, life is to short to hold back."*

Bardou stated simply as she flicked her audits backwards, her cranium tilting so she could view him. Shadow wasnt a wolf that was hard on her optics.. nor was he a wolf that wished to talk her audits off and render her utterly annoyed. It was a wonder that she had ever trained younger wolves.

Bardous coat was now dappled in muddy specks from their brisk pace. Least the path had been clear, so no fallen trees as of yet. Bardou was also well aware that as soon as she entered camp shed be placed on gaurd duty because like him.. she wasnt exactly and easy wolf to be around when meeting wolves from another pack unless you wanted the other pack to be very uncomfortable. She was an asset, a wolf who knew how to fight and how to carry herself in a manner that was both threatening as well as respectful.

Edited at January 3, 2023 08:13 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 08:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Torrin|
Illusion was relaxed as he walked along the forest, sniffing at the ground for any more signs of the loner.
Good. I think she's gone. Not for long, I'm sure.
He listened to the birds chirping above them as he picked up a simple, smooth trot, which should have been a bumpy one with how large his frame was.
His fur had settled down, and he was glad to not look like a partly burnt marshmello that some little human had roasted.
He saw out of the corner of his eye that Torrin had picked up a lope, so he picked up his own lazy lope.
He watched her began to slow, and stopped next to her.
He lifted his nose to sniff the air.
"Theres a rabbit over there." He said, nodding towards the bushes.
"Let's see how well you can catch it."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 09:02 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice | Feminine | Scout | Eastern Pack | M: Malicia(dir), Illusion, Torrin(ind)

The small females crania moved with the male for a moment as he walked towards her sister before turning her attention toward the pregnant she-wolf. She noticed her rather distasteful gaze but chose to ignore it.

"Come along then,"

With the flick of her tail, Justice would spin her small frame and begin to trot back toward camp. But, it wasn't long before the huntress had passed her. Sighing, Justice sped up to a lope in order to catch up, "What's on your mind Malicia?" she asked, flicking her auditories about as her orbs looked toward the other. She felt as if the distasteful look in the faes eyes was toward her sister, but, Justice wasn't one to jump to conclusions. The small fae wasn't dumb, she knew how the pair felt for one another, and she sure as hell wasn't interested in stopping them. But, if her sister was, she couldn't help that. But, she also didn't want Malicia to get hostile over some dumb brute who obviously didn't care for her anyways if he went for Torrin.

Justice soon washed all the thoughts away, keeping an ear pointed toward Malicia incase she decided to speak.

Torrin | Feminine | Scout Apprentice | Eastern Pack | M: Illusion

"Let's see how well you can catch it."

The young apprentice looked toward Illusion as he spoke. She hadn't hunted for a while as she had found what she wanted to do in the pack, which was become a scout. The female soon let out a soft exhale, her green orbs locking onto the rabbit as she moved away from the male. The side of Torrins tail would accidentally brush up against the brutes chin with the way she moved, lowering her bodice more to the ground the farther she got. The faes paw steps almost untraceable in sound. Torrins auditories would lay against her crania, blocking out any sort of surrounding noise as she stalked toward her prey, moving down wind of it so it couldn't scent her.

Torrin completely blocked out Illusion all together, wanting to forget that he was there so she didn't fuck this up. After a few seconds of complete stillness, Torrin launched forward, her front paws landing directly on the rabbits behind harshly. When it popped up, her jaws immediately latched around the rabbits head, crushing its airways. After the kill was confirmed, Torrin carried the rabbit over toward Illusion, looking directly at him now with a small tail wag as she dropped it at his paws.

I wonder what he's thinking...

Torrins mind was now flooded with possiblities. The main ones being that he'd critique her, which wasn't too bad. But, the other being he'd congratualte her and move on. The other thoughts she washed away quickly, trying to push back her small liking for the brute. She knew what he and Malicia had, but couldn't help but want to ruin it slightly. The frame of the female soon moved a few paw steps backward as her tail lashed from side to side behind her.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 09:26 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Torrin|
Illusion watched her as she started to move away. Her tail gently brushed against his chin. He tried not to think about it as she stalked on. He failed at trying to not think about it though.
What was that? He thought, eyeing her up and down as he watched her stalk the rabbit.
Her posture could be better, but she's not bad. He closed his eyes, trying to listen for footsteps.
Thats a good sign. Theres very little trace of her sound. He nodded as she moved down wind.
"Good." He muttered to himself.
Once she had herself in spot he held his breath.
Don't rush it. One step at a time. He eyed her as she lunged for the rabbit. Very nice.
He watched the way that she landed on the rabbit, and allowed it a couple of seconds before killing it off.
That would be the one thing I would change. I wouldn't have waited. I would have landed, and then bam, it would be dead, but she still has time to develop.
He watched her trot towards her, his ears forwards, very relaxed in his posture. He noted that her tail was wagging.
So... He thought, coyly, You want my approval hmm?
He stopped, and looked at the rabbit at his feet in silence before looking at her. He opened his muzzle, a smirk on his face.
"It was good. I've seen better, but you still have time to get better." He said, his eyes meeting hers.
"The most important factors being that, you killed it, it still has all body parts attached, and you looked good," He gave her a wink, "While doing it." He gave her his lopesided smile.
He noticed her tail lashing behind her.
Hmm.
"You can eat it, and then we can work on hunting in a pair, after all, I do need to bring food back to the pack."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 09:40 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Justice

Malicia practically snarled when words reached her minds endless emotional turmoil. Feelings... they made her stomach want to revolt anything and everything in it. Her audits pinned flat as if in an attempt to drown out the words, though a harsh mistep upon the wet ground pulled a harsh startled bark from her maw as she slid into a fricken tree. Huffing softly she rolled to her paws flinching as she shook out her muddy pelt. She had been too lost in her mind to focus on the path. Now the whole damn forest knew she ate shit, since her voice wasnt silent. Especially when the sound came from suprise.

"If you must know Feelings.. I hate feeling.. and its worse now! So much worse. Everything is more potent.. anger, fear, Jealousy.. things I have no right to feel yet no longer control."

Malicia hissed out as she ignored the fresh stream of blood flowing from a pretty good gash in her back caused by a poorly placed piece of bark protruding from the tree. Turning her cranium she ran her tongue through it cleaning it before she resumed her agressive pace. As if attempting to run from the on slaught of crap destroying her composure.

"I have no claim to him. Hes free to whom ever he desires. If thats your sister so be it."

Malicia snapped out the words more for herself and less for justice as she slowed her pace. A breif flicker of pain flashing through her crimson gaze before she continued at a trot camp finally in sight. She wasnt trying to be nasty to the other female, but she also had no energy left to try to rein it all back in.

Edited at January 3, 2023 10:02 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 10:09 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin | Feminine | Eastern Pack | Scout Apprentice | M: Illusion

The female watched the brutes movements. How his body language made it easy to tell what his next actions were. A small crooked smile showing onto her maw. Listening to his voice and words, Torrin's auditories veered forward and she nodded with politeness of his words, "I'm sure with your teachings.. I'll do just fine." she smmiled widely before quickly wiping it off of her maw. What are you- Her thought was cut off by Illusions next words and her heart almost skipped a beat. Is he flirting with me? She questioned mentally. Though, she didn't mind it, Torrin was still slightly confused. Under the impression that Illusion was into Malicia.

After being offered to eat it, she looked down at the kill reluctantly. Torrin then stepped forward and ripped a hind leg off of therather plump rabbit. Motioning for him to eat as well as she walked a few paw steps away, laying with her back towards him before laying down. Her black underbelly getting sopped with the muck that squelched beneath her weight. Torrin would soon tear into the long awaited meal. Which satisfied her hunger slightly, but not fully. The young apprentice then stood, looking back toward Illusion. Her auditories flickered about before her frame turned and walked back over. The now dried blood clung to her muzzle fur as she licked at it slowly before it disappeared into her dark colored muzzle.

"I'm ready whenever you are.." she mentioned, smiling a bit with a small tail wag before she stopped it.

What are you doing?! He's not into you.. Stop it. She thought, not wanting to over think nor did she want to get her hopes up about anything.

Justice | Feminine | Scout | Eastern Pack | M: Malicia

Justice listened for words but, to no prevail, she let out a silent exhale through her nose as she just put both audits forward now. Her strides not lining up completely with Malicia but close enough.

Hearing the surprised yelp, Justice jumped to the side before noticing what was happening and going to grab the female but missing. Her auditories folding back against her cranium as she carefully made her way over to Malicia, but, before she could ask if the soon-to-be mother was alright.. Malicia seemingly snapped. Justice's auditories perked forward, her canals feeding off of the words that entered them as if desperate to feast on them. The small female soon noticed her licking the gash before she began to rush back towards camp. "You've lost a good amount of blood.. Calm down, Malicia.." she spoke, not wanting the fae to pass out. The muck wouldn't exactly be the best for the gash on her side. But, before too long, the other was ranting again. Only this time, Justice stopped.

Her mind whirred a bit before she continued onward, "If it's my sister that means he never cared for you enough in the first place.. You shouldn't waste your thoughts and feelings on him.." she stated a loud, picking up to a lope to keep up with the other female. Justice wasn't one to get into the middle of things really, but she'd do anything to protect her younger sister.

Soon enough, Camp came into veiw and Justice's audits perked forward, "Do you want company? I'm not a very good advice giver, but I can listen if you still need to rant-" she mentioned, flicking her audits about.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    52    53    54    55    56   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us