Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
02:15:23 Rev
Apothecary, I don't know if this event is going to be the same, but I believe that the price for regular pull in WP was cut to 50 during the infant event. So 900 would be only 45.000
 Hallow's Eve
02:15:11 Hallow, Eve
I need the silly goat man to give me more blessings and less feathers
 Broken Archangel
02:14:37 Samael, Fallen, Arch
I'm an ac breeding and my wolves keep giving me 40+acs Xd
 Salem
02:14:04 
Still nice to have better stats though, especially for explore :P
 Broken Archangel
02:13:43 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem all good
 Apothecary
02:13:32 Medicinally Autistic
I don't really breed for rarity or anything.
 Broken Archangel
02:13:24 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows I have 35 currently and I'm trying to restart my pack so I get that XD
 Salem
02:13:09 
Fallen
Sorry ^^" That was directed at Apothecary
 Hallow's Eve
02:12:47 Hallow, Eve
Arch

I really want at least 2 studs out of this event (I have 110+ WP Coins) And then my Explore team is getting old and new litters- I fear it may happen T^T
 Broken Archangel
02:12:39 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Salem the problem is I'm nit geting any of the coins XD and I don't have space to bury them XD
 Salem
02:11:50 
45 Charon's Blessing's what I'd go with. You'd get better stats that way, so even if you're not getting a boost you're at least getting maybe a high rarity ya know?
 Broken Archangel
02:11:07 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hallows that's what I'm nervous about speacal with the wolf party even coming up XD
 Apothecary
02:11:06 Medicinally Autistic
But 90,000 would put me at 322,000 mushrooms.
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:54 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

That's so fair lol. I use the minigames for gambling right now. And any litters my stud produces I stalk lol
 Apothecary
02:10:44 Medicinally Autistic
I don't know if the 45 charon's blessings, or 900 regular wolves.
 Hallow's Eve
02:10:17 Hallow, Eve
I do fear that I am going to have to buy a den expansion here soon chat
 Apothecary
02:10:06 Medicinally Autistic
@Hallow's

I've been grinding the quests, but I use those to gamble right away to sate my lil gambling appetite.
 Hallow's Eve
02:08:51 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

That's what I am doing. I sell all my charon's blessings and grind on quests/explore so I can have the normal coins, and the apples from blessings go to customizing
 Broken Archangel
02:07:58 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hey
 Salem
02:07:37 
Apothecary
Oh damn :0
Thats a pretty good deal if you sell 'em

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -5
Mountain Lion : +3
Green Python : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 10:44 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Morning Patrol+Fighting females|
Illusion glared at his Alpha before licking his now sore tail. His storm cloud seemed to just grow larger. He was alerted by a yelp, and bolted after Torrin and Justice. He skidded to a stop and watched for a slip second as Malicia and the loner from the night fought. He could feel his temper boiling over. He snarled, and threw himself over the river.
"What in the packs is going on here?" He barked, snarling at both females.
"You are supposed to be at camp!" He said, muzzle pointed towards the queen.
"Get Torrin out of there." He instructed Justice, taking charge of the patrol. He turned around and looked at Killjoy, who stood at the bank a frown on his face, and a look of disapproval. He felt fairly dizzy as he remembered that to be the exact look that he had given him all those years ago.
His chin trembled slightly as his golden-green eyes met with his Alphas blue eyes.
No time for distraction. I am different. He thought. I hope.
He then turned to the fighting females.
"Knock it off before I join the bloody fight!" He snarled, his teeth bared as he glared at the scene.
"What are you doing back?" He growled, clearly still mad about the loner and Torrin having ruined his night.
He looked over at Malicia, worry flashed in his eyes as he noticed her shoulder.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 10:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Fallon
Night listened to her outburst before placing his head atop hers. After a moment, letting her calm down, he looked into her eyes, "No rogue will join our pack right now. No rogue will ever destroy this pack again." He said, whispering the word 'again'. He got up before turning in a circle to sit in front of her. "I know what rogues will do to the pack. It happened once and I know it can happen again. A long time ago, I took an oath to protect this pack even at the cost of my life. I am not going to break that promise." Night said, giving her a hard look before squeezing his eyes shut.

"I do not know exactly what happened to your pack to come to mine but I will tell you this. My alpha and half the pack was killed by rogues. They would have come back for the rest of us if not for..." Night paused, shuddering slightly before continuing, "I rebuilt this pack and made that oath. I will do whatever it takes to protect them and I'm willing to use anyone who wants to help me." He finally looked at her, his eyes strong and letting no fear shine through, "There is no need for you to be scared anymore. I will not let anything tear this pack apart and nothing will stand in my way of protecting you or this pack. Is that understood?" He said, sitting up tall with his tail lashing every so often.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 10:49 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | 3 | Scout | Eastern | M: Yukon, Malicia, Morning Patrol, Killjoy.
><
She gave a disappointed sigh at the turning down of the idea of a hunt. She glanced around, a bit alert all of a sudden but she pushed it out of her mind. It was probably for the better that they didn't hunt, they were suppose to be scouting after all. She was proud of the leader for being responsible sorta. Still salty.
The she-wolf let out a little snarl as Illusion yelped, jumping a bit like a cat, turning soonest to Killjoy, relieved it was just him. She dipped her head respectfully. "Sorry-. High spirits, aren't we sir?" She asked in a sweet tone, keeping her voice lower. Her heart was racing then, Killjoy could be such a pup! She admired that about him though. Her tail wagged.
It was quickly shut down by the yelp across the way, she took off after Illusion, skidding to a stop at the water, looking at the fighting wolves, then she turned to Killjoy. The high spirits were not so high anymore. Her ears were pinned forward. She was ready to jump if need be, but she didn't want to cross the water if she did not have to.
She watched Illusion bark out commands. He was a good leader. Grumpy all the time but he was good at leading when he needed to be. She surveyed the scene quickly, identifying as many injuries as she could, waiting if need be that she got a command.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:02 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
All My Females | M: Fight, Morning Patrol

Justice looked at Illusion, backing up and stopping her sister from going any further. She then walked over to Malicia, nudging her gently, "Head back to camp with Sorrel.." she demended softly before watching as Torrin watched Illusion and the loner.

This must be her..

Justice eyed the loner as the large females emerald eyes were locked with the males. It seemed as though the female was detached.. Crazed in her ways. Justice stood near by, just in case.

Bruised and bloodied, Yukon stood there. Her emeralds staring straight into the brutes golden-green eyes. She then grinned, taking a daring step forward, her head dipped down. "It's not my fault your oh so precious female wanted a fight.. Now is it?" she grinned, looking over toward the other male that was watching. "Perhaps your packamtes would like to know what you stumbled upon last night with your little diva there.." she mentioned, motioning toward the female she had just fought.

Torrin growled out and stepped forward, "You seen nothing, Loner.. Now leave, or you will die." she stepped forward and in front of Illusion, her stance dominant as her crown was tilted down slightly. Her audits lay dormant on either side of her crania.

Yukon would smirk, eyeing Torrin now, "As you wish.. My future queen.." The loner would bow her head with a grin as she backed up, turning and bounding off with a small gimp in her step.

Torrin soon looked down to her paws and then back at the rest of them, "There.. Threats gone, Let's go.." she mentioned, turning and only slightly brushing against Illusion accidentally. Justice noticed her sisters change in demeanor and tilted her cranium slightly. She was also confused by the loners words. "Torrin.. What did that loner mean?" she asked, standing up and glaring slightly at her younger sister. The younger female would stop, only turning her head to side eye her sister, "I don't know..." she mumbled before continuing on her way.

I hope Malicia is alright..

Edited at January 2, 2023 11:03 PM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:05 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Fighting bunch, River, Sorrel|
Killjoy looked around, confused as everyone just left. He rolled his eyes, and followed after them, asking what was happening.
He stopped at the river bank and watched the females fight, standing next to Illusion. He heard a snarl and watched him go over the river as well.
He felt his eyes start to tear up, ears back in disapointment with himself. How could he have not known about a loner? Was he that bad at being a Alpha? Being all wrapped up in his own thing to not notice things around him? His ears went back, disapointed in himself more then the others, they all seemed to know, so why didn't he. He met Illusions eyes, pain filtering through his own as he remembered Illusions own bloody jaws.
He frowned, and took in the what was going down.
I am not going to get in the middle of this. It seems that they can handle it.
His mind drifted back to River, his frown falling off his face when his jaws dropped when he realized that the hurt wolf was out by herself. He turned and looked at Sorrel.
"Sorrel, I can't have you get in the middle of that, please come with me." He said, not saying anything more. He spun around quickly in a sprint, panic striking him like a hurricane. He traced back through the forest, not even making sure that Sorrel was keeping up, just assuming that she was.
He almost slid out at the same spot where he had just tumbled, but in his panic he manged to keep all four paws on the ground.
"River!" He called out, worried that more rouges were invading and that they had found her.
He skidded to a stop when he found her curled up in the same spot, trembling.
His ears went back in worry, and he quickly laid down next to her, rapped himself around her, trying to comfort her.
"Whats wrong?" He asked, the rouge worry going right out the window now replaced with worry that he'd hurt the one wolf that he trusted other then the other two Alphas that had faced the same rouge attacks that he had.
He gently nuzzled her neck, unsure if he should lick her ears. He slowly began to gently lick them like he'd watched her do with Aquilia the night before, hoping that it wasn't awkward.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:21 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Yukon // Torrin // Justice // Illusion

Malicia bared her blood coated fangs when Yukon took a daring step forwards her own body matching the movement to protect Illusiom. Her bloody canines a reminder that it had been the rogues neck in her jaws and not the other way around. Though a chuckle left her maw when the loner spoke of wanting a fight.

"If I hadnt engaged I was worried you where gonna start begging."

Malicia shook her cranium and flicked her audits watching the rogue leave. After all she had left camp to drink from the fresh cold water stream. A subtle huff leaving her as she turned her cranium to lick the wound on her shoulder. Huffing she paused to briefly lay in the cold stream the water washing away the blood from the wounds that dappled her frame. Once clean she stood up and stretched her frame before she trotted through the shallow water.

"The threat will be back, something we all know."

Malicia stated only voicing the obvious as she walked up beside Illusion.

"Relax grump. The yelp wasnt me."

Malicia winked before begining the trek back however, the idea of a quick hunt still played in her mind.

Edited at January 2, 2023 11:28 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:26 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | 3 | Scout | Eastern | M: Fight, Patrol, Killjoy, River.
><
Sorrel watched them, catching most of the words, but she didn't really pay attention to most of them, poised to attack at the time. She glanced at Killjoy for a moment. Is he okay? She looked at his face, it seemed to drop, had he seen a ghost? Then he spoke. Her head tilted.
Sorrel, I can't have you getting in the middle of that, please come with me.
What does that mean? Does he think I'm a pup? She was seconds away from speaking up and complaining before she snapped her jaw shut, she shouldn't talk back to her Alpha. Idiot! He probably didn't mean it like that! She watched him walk for a moment, remembering she should follow.
He took off a bit faster than she thought if they were just going back to camp. Which she thought that was where they were going. Which they were. She picked up a sprint, speeding up to keep up with the larger wolf. She watched the ground pass, her eyes slowly falling to the floor, watching the big paw prints. She slowed down and measured with her own paw, it wasn't as big as she'd made it out to be, but she was a little baffled that she was small enough that it showed. Regardless of having to look up a little to look in the eyes of an average he-wolf.
She jumped a bit, he was quite far ahead, she jolted back into the sprint, stretching out farther till she caught up. She kept a good pace, not nearly winded yet, she was more curious than anything.
As they came across a hill, a splat mark down it from where Killjoy had fallen, she was amused for a moment before she saw River lying on the ground. Her head rose and lowered, tilting, was she okay? River looked so cold! She watched Killjoy gently wrap himself around her, her ears wedged forward. She was concerned, but even she had trouble keeping them back- after a moment though, they went back to show her concern. "Is she- are you okay? Why are you out of camp?" She bit her tongue, almost ignoring the fact that the she-wolf was right there before her eyes!
She watched him affectionately treat River. Of course he was running, she thought, how could I be so forgetful? She admired the loving manner between them for a moment, looking off and shaking her head. She looked down at River, nearly asking why he was laying so close. That was a pup's question. She'd have bit herself if she had, but wouldn't have liked look insane if she had.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Bardou
Shadow kept up with her steady pace with ease, his ears swiveling to take in the surroundings. Everything looked so much different than they did at night. He did notice how a sigh escaped her as they picked up a rogue's scent. He decided not to push her and kept heading onwards before making it to the river. This part was quiet and calm unlike last night.

Shadow lowered his head, taking in the scents that had gone through there and scanning the area for any other threats. Seeing none, he turned back to Bardou before saying quietly, "The way is clear to this point. If you want to get on that patrol, I would suggest we head back." What he didn't point out was that as soon as he said goodbye to Night, he would be off to his own pack. Pack. He was still getting used that word.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:45 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Malicia, Torrin, Justice|
Illusion watched silently as Torrin ran the loner off.
My queen... He eyes her. I don't trust the fact that the rouge likes her. I know rouges. They are nothing but trouble. Guilt hit him for not telling his Alpha sooner, but he had more important things on his mind.
He turned to one of those things and watched her splash in water. He walked over, and joined her, his fur floating around him. He liked the water. It kept him cool during the warm weather.
"I am glad that the yelp wasn't you, but you could have been hurt!" He said, switching between worry and a slight temper.
"I am sure that she will be back, and next time, I will fight her myself." He growled, his temper returning. He got out after her, looking like drowned rat as he shook off, resulting in his coat puffing up, looking now like a partly burnt marshmello.
He turned to the sisters, "Can you two finish the patrol while I get her back to have her shoulder check out?"
And possibly a quick hunt. He whispered to her, cocking his head so that she could see a lopsided smirk on his face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 3, 2023 12:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy, Sorrel
The whining of the pup beside her could barely be heard over the rushing of water. Something grabbed her scruff before throwing her, coldness enveloping her as she struggled to the surface of the river. Her eyes were forced shut a few times by the freezing cold water before she looked around wildly for her brother. There. The dappled pup was holding onto a tree branch, yipping for her. She struggled towards him before the branch gave way. He washed underwater as did she a moment later. She tumbled a couple times before strong jaws caught her.

She curled into herself, whining for her brother as she was taken out of the water. Something warm bundled into her and she curled into the warmth. The scent of her brother filled her nose and she tried to nose towards him with no avail. A moment later, his smell disappeared and a splash was heard. It wouldn't register until later that her brother had swallowed too much water and didn't make it. The strong jaws returned, carrying her towards her future....

Her memory faded away as she heard her name called. She just wanted to ignore it, bring back her brother's scent. She almost could remember it...another scent rolled over her before warmth flooded her thoughts again. Subconsciously, she cuddled closer to him before she heard the worried voice. Killjoy. Didn't he go on patrol? Was she out that long? She was surprised when she felt him licking her ears before she heard another wolf join them.

River tried to figure out what was going on for a moment before realizing she was trembling. No wonder they thought something was wrong. She tilted her head back to Killjoy before saying quietly, "I'm fine. Just...an old memory." She laid her head down before picking it back up when she saw the scout. She watched the scout for a moment, her expression showing only sadness and a bit of confusion. Finally, she laid her head back down, closing her eyes. The name..oh what had been his name.

"Jet-" she said softly, her ears flattening tightly onto her head as she remembered. That's right, he had decided on the name Jet after he had learned how to speak. Their mother had been around but never cared much about them. River wouldn't have been surprised if it was her and not their father that pushed them into the river that day.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    51    52    53    54    55   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us