Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
12:14:34 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws for the beautiful boi? :3
-WP Click-
 Shadow moon
12:14:02 
Hi
 Dalmatian
12:13:37 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

yea XD I just had to have him XD

hope he will be worth 205 mush
 Snake
12:12:59 
oh no 🤣
 Cruella
12:12:56 ⚫Cruella⚪
Dallas,
You did...that's him. Won by five _._
 Rogue Whispers
12:12:28 Rogue is a Ghost
Nah 😂
 Dalmatian
12:12:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

also paws for Beetleguise
 Rykio
12:11:58 An Attic.
I feel alone in this chat. We need more colors.
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:54 Rogue is a Ghost
XD
 Cruella
12:11:53 ⚫Cruella⚪
🤦‍♀️😂
 Dalmatian
12:11:33 Dal, Dally, Dallas
naw now I'm confused XD
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:04 Rogue is a Ghost
Confuse people logging on
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:50 Rogue is a Ghost
There we go
 Snake
12:10:18 
YAY
lmao
 Dalmatian
12:10:17 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

I think I out bid you yesterday in sanctuary for a Dalmatian base coat wolf
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:11 Rogue is a Ghost
lol wait one second-
 Cruella
12:09:48 ⚫Cruella⚪
Snake we can include you 😉
 Rykio
12:09:47 An Attic.
-WP Click- Paws for my girl?
 Rogue Whispers
12:09:10 Rogue is a Ghost
lol
 Cruella
12:09:03 ⚫Cruella⚪
It's kinda ironic, my second account is De Vil so it's really funny now we can film the wp movie.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -1
Bobcat : -5
Coyote : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 11:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8|Eastern|Hunter|M: Aquillia
Out of nowhere Orien got a big instinct to itch. He flicked an ear in his sleep, trying to get rid of the itch but to no avail. He then shook his head slightly but that didn't work either. Finally he opened his eyes to see that he had accidentally moved in his sleep. He gulped, freezing and not knowing what to do. Aquillia's muzzle was laying on his leg and her paw was over his leg too. Her head was right under his chest/neck. His head used to be laying on her shoulder area and his paw was on her back. His tail was also somewhat wrapped up with her's. Blush spread across his face as he forgot all about his itchiness.
How the heck am i going to get up without waking her? She's literally on me too! His heart raced as he moved his tail away from her's. He hoped she wouldn't wake up because he wasn't sure if he could handle this kind of embarrassment. He got into a sort of play bow position so his back legs were supporting him but Aquillia's head was still on his leg. He carefully removed his paw that was on her, onto the ground beside her. He then paused, thinking of a way to do this without waking her up, if he hadn't already.
He stopped, knowing he couldn't do it without waking her. He couldn't bare to wake her so he just layed down again. This time though he layed as far away as his leg would let him. Of course her head was still on his leg so he couldn't go far but atleast he wasn't cuddling her anymore. That's when he remembered his itch. He quickly, carefully and quietly put his back leg up to his ears and began to itch. One that was loose and hadn't stuck to his fur got ahold of his back paw, making him whine slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 01:05 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Sorrel|
Illusion nodded at Sorrel as she joined them.
"Yeah. I am a hunter. I am due to go hunting after, so might as well hit two birds with one stone." He said, unhappily walking through the muck. He didn't like way that the mud felt under his claws.
As he followed behind Torrin he sniffed at the ground.
This is where the loner entered the territory. He growled, still unhappy about the lone wolf wandering around.
He stopped, and sniffed the air.
Doe.
"Hey, theres a young doe in the bushes." He whispered, nodding towards the bushes. "How do you guys feel about a quick hunt?" He asked, his ear flicking, making sure that she wasn't running away.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 02:59 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | 3 | Scout | Eastern | M: Patrol.
><
Sorrel padded along lightly, her paws spread so she didn't sink and was doing very very good at not splashing anyone incase tempers are sharp. It was a little early but ber spirits were up. She listened to Illusion, then tipped her head understandably, nodding at Illusion's reasoning. Maybe he'd let her hunt with him and anyone else they'd hunt with. Her hopes rose, she loved the hunt and her tail wagged slowly. I hope he does- is that deer?
Her head lifted and she stopped, looking for the source and movement of the wind. She quickly figured out where the doe was, noticing Illusion had as well, then he spoke. "I'm totally in for some hunting.." She whispered, trying to contain her excitement. Maybe I can show what I'm made of! Maybe Illusion will pity me or something. Her mind jumped to the worst and best possible outcomes. Which in her mind were, worst) they all die and the doe turned out to be 70 bears instead or best) all of the other wolves think shes the best and rumors spread then she would be queen of all wolves. She mentallly kicked herself, neither were possible.
She settled with more reasonable ones, Worst) The doe runs off, and Best) Illusion thinks she did okay. Knowing Illusion, that might be the best. She wagged her tail lightly and looked at the other scouts, hoping for a good answer. If they don't, maybe he'd still let me help.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 04:11 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice & Torrin | Feminine | Scout & Scout Apprentice | Eastern | M: Patrol

Justice would look at Illusion as he spoke, hearing of the encounter and then looking at her sister. She growled lowly as she gave a hard glare at the young apprentice. I'll speak with her later.. She thought to herself. It wasn't long afterward that Killjoy spoke up, her cranium snapping toward their alpha before it lowered in a respectful head bow.

"I'd like Torrin to lead.."

Torrin's cranium whirled around as her eyes widened in disbelief. Had he really just said that? Torrin contained her excitement, nodding toward their Alpha. "Thank you, Alpha.. I'll be sure not to let you down." she stated, dipping her head in respect before looking toward her sister, who gave her a hard glare. Torrin's auditories lowered to her cranium as she turned. But, with a small wag of her tail, the female trotted off. "We'll head towards the forest trails first, before looping around toward the stream then back to camp." she mentioned towards them.

Justice only nodded as she followed behind everyone, keeping up the rear. She knew Sorrel was another Scout, but wasn't so sure on how Illusion was on the land, even though he was lead hunter.

Not long into their patrol, the sisters heard Illusion speak. Torrins audits flattened a bit and looked toward her sister, who just gave her the go ahead.

"We must finish the patrol first, We don't want to get caught off guard if we stumble upon yet another wolf. The packs safety comes first.." the younger sister spoke, recieving a nod from her sister. As if Justice was saying good job to her. Torrin smiled before continuing onward. Her crania parallel with her shoulders as her tail was stiff and hung low as she trotted along. Justice was rather proud of her sister, being as this was the first scout patrol she had led. Torrin would soon make a right turn at the edge of the territory, hearing the stream close by. This was the way they took on most patrols, at least her and Justice did. Torrins cranium soon lifted as she picked up pace slightly. Her tail flicked behind her before she slowed down once more. She felt proud of herself, but she almost let excitement get the best of her.

Loki | Masculine | Apprentice | Raven | M: Sundown

The young brute sighed as he was stopped by the young medic. His auditories flicking about before looking around the area. He too spotted Bardou and Shadow near by by just limped off toward the small apprentice den, other people needed taken care of, and he was just a mass of useless space at this point. He was helped, and there was nothing else anyone could really do for him.

Entering the small den, Loki laid down and huffed, lowering his audits to her crania as he stared at the wall. He quickly grew bored and lifted his cranium to look out of the den. He longed to be this buff hunter.. But, knew it would never happen..

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 05:12 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Ianuaria // Yukon *Indirect*

Malicia listened to the Patrol containing illusion, justice, torrin and sorrel leave the safety of camp. Her audits perking upon her cranium as she finally stood up, she assumed the medic would want to see her.. but the medic needed to sleep first. So making up her mind she loped from camp, going swiftly before anywolf could stop her actions.

Malicia was still early in her pregnancy, so aside from a subtle bump that was hidden by her pelt she was doing pretty good. Her gait was only slightly off as her hip was easier to move the faster she went. Malicia made her way to the stream, her gait slowing to a walk that allowed her banner to sway loosly at her heels. Her audits rotated forwards to listen to the woods around her as she heard the patrol a ways off.. hmm ignoring the deer scent was a slight error.. especially in the fall when prey was harder to get. In the spring or summer such a call would be rewarded but not in fall when the scent markers where still heavy in the air from the evening prior.

Malicia shook her cranium slightly as the voices grew distant and took a greatful drink from the cold stream. She could hunt her own break fast.. enjoy the chase. Though the part of her that craved a good bloody fight was itching to hunt down the rogue to ensure her packs safety. Besides.. despite the fear everyone held around her upcomming litter it was early enough that a fight wouldnt cause harm. Though a hoof or antler in the wrong spot would for sure. Malicia was also certain Torrin would seek the rogue out.. which meant the Rogue needed to vacate their territory. Malicia could teach torrin how to be self respecting.. not some rogue.

Edited at January 2, 2023 06:57 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 05:41 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | Feminine | Loner | M: Malicia

After her little encounter, it seemed as though the soft whispers of the night turned into the bustling voices of the day. The large female huffed slightly as her auditories flicked about , listening to the world that surrounded her. Birds was all Yukon could hear for a while before she caught the faint scent of a few others wolves, two of which being familiar. Grinning, Yukon rose to her paws, walking back toward the territory she was on just the night before.

It wasn't long before she spotted the patrol group, but knew she was downwind of them, their scents came to her this time. A wider grin grew onto her maw before she smelt the scent of the pregnant female. The scent of vanilla hitting her nares. Yukon smirked. No one to protect you now.. She thought to herself as she now made her way down the small slope and toward the stream through the thickets. Yukon soon seen the dark fae, her banner flicking with anticipation as a wide grin plastered onto her maw. After a few minutes, the large female stepped from the thickets, looking the other dead in the eyes. For now, she stood not to far off of their territory, not daring to cross just yet. "Never thought i'd see you again.." she mentioned, grinning a toothy grin as she stood there. A rather calm stance at the moment, not wanting to be domineering in anyway as of right now.

The young loner knew that this fae would be a hassle if they were to fight, probably one of the best wolves she's fought in a long time. Her audits flicked as the lust for a good fight came too. Her muscles moving as she sat back onto her haunches, her emerald orbs not leaving the others frame. "Seems your little friend is with Torrin, No? That young one has some spunk, I wonder if she'll take him from you?" she asked with a small, mocking half laugh half scoff, "As if, right?" she asked with a small shake of her cranium.

Yukon soon pushed her weight forward to balance it between all four of her paws, striding across the border and onto Eastern pack territory. "What's your name?" she asked, veering her audits forward as if they were desperate to eat at her words just so their host could spit an insult for them to hear.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 05:59 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Yukon

Malicia flicked an audit back as the bushes and birds seemed to rattle with unease. Raising a brow she shook out her pelt and let her lips curl as the rogues scent filtered through her nostrils. Her tongue flicked out to cleanse the scent from her system, as she stood to her full height. Which was suprising given her gender, plus she didnt always carry herself in such a manner as she was intimidating enough without the added height. Malicia held the rogues gaze hers unyeilding as her crimson red optics flickered with an underlying hint of blood lust.

Malicia chuckled at the females words, hmm and nor will you.. unless of course you enjoy dancing with death.. Malicia thought to herself as she tilted her cranium slightly.

*"You talk to much Rogue. Nor do you deserve to know my name."*

Malicia stated cooly as she watched the rogue pass into the border. Her home. Her territory. A soft growl of warning left her frame, the sound unnerving and dangerous. Yet not loud in volume. Just a low eerie sound that rumbled in her chest. Malicia flicked her banner slowly over the browning foliage of fall. Her gaze watching the Rogue in amusment, so the packless pet wanted to play with the big guns. Then they surely would play..

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 06:13 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award

The young loner moved farther ove the border, her paws stepping into the water opposite of the other female. Her cranium lowering to the water, her tongue lapping the freezing cold water. Yukons audits flicked forward to the sound of her low growl. The faes left audit flicking to the side as she stepped sideways to be in front of the fae just across the stream. Yukon grinned, "I don't wish to harm you.." she paused, waviering off with her words as she looked the pregnant fae over once, "But, I will if you prvoke me.." she cackled, not allowing the others words to get to her.

If only you knew what kind of things I've done rather than said..

Yukons grin widened on her maw as the two stared one another down, Her tail flicking. "You and I both know that If we fight, more will come.. And i don't think your little man friend would appreciate you being out here.. Let alone fighting me.." she chuckled, taking a few steps back, as if taunting the female to come across the stream and attack her.

I'll take her over the border.. She won't have a reason then.. Yukon thought.

The loners bodice moved with elegance as she swayed a bit in excitement. She hadn't had a decent fight in a while. Her eyes burning with the lust for a good, blood-filled fight.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 06:40 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Yukon

Malicia smirked and with an effortless bunch on her haunches she leapt easily over the stream her hind paws just barely brushing the water as she landed beside the loner. Her large frame had it been placed more the the left would have knocked the female off balance. Though Malicia had wisely landed so as not to unsteady the rogue.

*"Your words are an exquisite lie, You are aching for a good fight yet.. you bait it instead of taking what you want. Toying with your preys brain as if to provoke an attack."*

Malicia flicked her banner around the rogues muzzle silencing the words flowing out. Tired of the endless chatter, infact the only one she enjoyed speaking with was Illusion.

*"He doesnt control my actions Rogue.. and he knows that better then anyone. The patrol? Wont hear your pleas.. which is almost disappointing."*

Malicia stated coldly yet her words held a dark promise as she trotted a few strides to the border where she taunted the rogue with a dark glimmer in her blood red crimson gaze.

*"Endulge me Rogue. If I win You never come back. Such actions will be your final stand. You can go back to pestering raven pack."*

Malicia stated with a smirk before she shook her pelt out and slightly lowered her chin protecting her throat the action not in any way obvious. Something an experienced fighter did to protect vital life support.

*"You first."*

Malicia purred out her muscles suprisingly relaxed.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 08:27 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award

Yukon watched as the other hurdled her way over the stream. Her auditories laying dormant on either side of her crania as she lowered it slightly, protecting her underside from an unpredicted attack. "Baiting is just the way to enraging you more.. Which is what makes the fight.. It's just more fun that way." she grinned before falling completely silent with the females next words as she waved her tail over her muzzle.

Oh how tempting it was to snap that tail of yours straight in half..

The loners hackles would raise as the other walked toward the border, her stance staying stagnant as she listened to the words falling out of the mothers mouth. Yukons banner swayed a bit with amusement. She allowed silence to linger throughout the air as the females words faded out. Her emerald orbs tracing over the others frame as the large frame of her own moved. Yukons emotions were now unreadable. Her body language was dormant, not there. But, she stood with her head lowered, her ears in the same dormant position a top of her crown as it tilted forward ever so slightly.

"It is now time for you to meet the gods that created you.."

Yukons crown would stay low as she quickly drove her entire body weight into the other. Her teeth biting at her right shoulder and front leg, keeping her vital life support hidden and out of the way of any fatal attacks towards her. The female snarled loudly, releasing the shoulder if she had managed to grab it before jumping her rump to the side and raking her claws down the others side if she had managed to seep her claw into the females flesh.

"Your puppies will die this very morning!"

Yukon knew the fae couldn't understand a word she was saying, and was find with it. She couldn't care less if the fae knew what she was saying or not, and it was funny to her.

Edited at January 2, 2023 09:55 PM by Yukon's Castle

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    49    50    51    52    53   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us