Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
12:15:33 Rogue is a Ghost
I'm trying to get the dapper lad to 100 paws
 Dalmatian
12:15:30 Dal, Dally, Dallas
I wish I had the mush for cool gear and apples
 Rogue Whispers
12:14:34 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws for the beautiful boi? :3
-WP Click-
 Shadow moon
12:14:02 
Hi
 Dalmatian
12:13:37 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

yea XD I just had to have him XD

hope he will be worth 205 mush
 Snake
12:12:59 
oh no 🤣
 Cruella
12:12:56 ⚫Cruella⚪
Dallas,
You did...that's him. Won by five _._
 Rogue Whispers
12:12:28 Rogue is a Ghost
Nah 😂
 Dalmatian
12:12:15 Dal, Dally, Dallas
-WP Click-

also paws for Beetleguise
 Rykio
12:11:58 An Attic.
I feel alone in this chat. We need more colors.
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:54 Rogue is a Ghost
XD
 Cruella
12:11:53 ⚫Cruella⚪
🤦‍♀️😂
 Dalmatian
12:11:33 Dal, Dally, Dallas
naw now I'm confused XD
 Rogue Whispers
12:11:04 Rogue is a Ghost
Confuse people logging on
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:50 Rogue is a Ghost
There we go
 Snake
12:10:18 
YAY
lmao
 Dalmatian
12:10:17 Dal, Dally, Dallas
Cruella

I think I out bid you yesterday in sanctuary for a Dalmatian base coat wolf
 Rogue Whispers
12:10:11 Rogue is a Ghost
lol wait one second-
 Cruella
12:09:48 ⚫Cruella⚪
Snake we can include you 😉
 Rykio
12:09:47 An Attic.
-WP Click- Paws for my girl?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -1
Bobcat : -5
Coyote : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
River almost jumped out of her fur as Killjoy came up behind her teasing. She gave him a playful look before replying, "Oh, I'm sure I could have made it much farther without a certain wolf chasing me along the way." She teased him before looking away with a sigh. "Your pack reminds me of mine but not as friendly. I don't blame them though..." She paused, stopping a growl from coming out at the thought of the beta. She had to stop thinking about that female. River figured this was what jealousy was but she knew his heart was still with a certain rogue that had left the forests a while ago.

River looked out among the woods before laying down, "Perhaps I should have stayed in the cave. Thought I should give Orien and Aquila a room." A small smirk flashed across her face before disappearing, she wasn't going to let the male get close to Aquila that easily. Nah, he had to get through her first. And if he decided to break her heart, well, Killjoy would simple have to forgive River for going after the male.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Raven|Beta|M: Shadow, Night, Icicle
-
Fallon's gaze never flickered for a moment, even when the fox trotted away. She was too far away to hear what they where saying, but she could tell it made Night uncomfortable. Fallon flicked an ear and slowly loosened eye contact with Shadow, giving him a polite nod. He's not a rouge, he's an Alpha. A respectful wolf- at least I hope.
"I'm afraid a few things have happened since your little excursion, Night. We have a few things to discuss," Fallon said, keeping her voice steady and clear. She made a slight gesture towards the den, where they could speak privately.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Fallon
Night was rescued by Fallon from Shadow's comment. The male couldn't possibly know that he had feelings...or mixed up feelings about his beta. He was glad to see Shadow return the nod after a moment. As Fallon gestured to the den, he quickly caught his composure, "Yes, I also need to check on Brute and see how he is holding up. Once we have figured everything out, I need to take a patrol over to the Eastern Pack to retrieve two of our hunters." Night said, his dominance and protectiveness of his pack taking over his other emotions. Walking over to the den, he sat down waiting for her to join him. Once she did, he said, "The river was devastating yesterday, swept Aquila up while they were fishing and River when they tried to help her apparently. Alpha Killjoy offered a place so we will retrieve them shortly. I was hoping to take Brute with me as he was quite worried about the two but if he is injured, I will leave him and Bardou to watch the pack and you can come with me to get our packmates." Night filled her in on what he knew before gesturing to her, "Now, please tell me what I missed here that I need to know about."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:40 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow // Night // Fallon

Bardou raised a brow towards fallon, a subtle gesture that showed she wasnt impressed by the betas hospitalty towards a wolf that had brought there alpha home Safetly even if she could understand being a bit uneasy. Especially when Bardou was a very skilled judge of character. Sighing she pulled her large frame to a standing position and shook out her white ghostly pelt.

*"Yes please go grace our alpha with the going ons of last even... though try not to exhaust him to much.."*

Bardou stated as she stretched her frame out, her banner swaying behind her as she nodded to shadow. She was fully aware that Fallon would discuss the rogue that entered camp. Though, she did hope she wouldnt have to correct the alpha on any details.

*"Do thou wish to stay in camp all day? Or would thou like to take part in a quick patrol to ensure night has safe travels to eastern?"*

Bardou asked inviting the male to get out of Fallons glares for a time. However short it may be.

Edited at January 1, 2023 11:47 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Beta|Raven|M: Night
-
Fallon listened to Night talk for a bit, his voice soothing her. Poor Aquila. She's such a young and inexperienced wolf, I wonder how she got the position of Lead Hunter. Fallon looked up at the end, and flicked an ear as she started to speak.
"Rouge." She stated simply, her eyes burning,"Just strutted into camp. Loki attacked them, but got hurt. Sundown showed up and was about to get pounded when I intervened. Got a bit carried away but Bardou smoothed it over. I later went collecting herbs when I ran into them again. Barely got out without a scratch. They where ready to kill." Fallon blinked again, taking a big breath.
"We need to drive them off."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Morning Patrol|
Illusion slowly opened his eyes to the first sign of day filtering into his den. He blinked a couple of times, trying to clear the sleep from his multi-colored eyes.
Once he was more aware, he realized that he wasn't the only one in his den. At first, it worried him that someone could sneak up on him in the night and he didn't wake up before he realized that it wasn't any random wolf, it was Malicia. He lifted his head, and began to gently lick the base of her ears. He listened for noises outside. It would tell him when he would have to leave for the patrol.
As he did so, his mind wandered back to the loner that they had saved Torrin from. He wasn't sure what he was more annoyed at. The fact that they had to save Torrin, or that there had been a loner.
What was she saying last night? He racked his brain, trying to put the words together. The conversation was all hazy, and he was having a hard time remembering what had been spoken. It was almost like a dream.
Something about carrying pups? Did I dream that? His eyes were closed, as he was still gently grooming the top of Malicia's ears when it all clicked.
He stopped, lifted his head, eyes now open and wide.
He met the females eyes, his own, he hoped asked the question that was on his mind.
Are you carrying my pups? He didn't want to speak the words out loud. What had he done?
He watched her as she spoke, letting what she said soak in, and nodded, unsure how to feel. Instead, he licked her ears one more time, his eyes flickering towards the sky.
He groaned, and gently nuzzled her.
"I've got to get up for patrol. Stay out of trouble." He stood up and shook out his long pelt, his good mood jumping out the window.
It was almost like a light switch went off as he exited the den. He sighed when he heard Killjoy's cheerful voice.
I should have just killed him when I had the chance.
His grumpy eyes landed on Torrin and Justice as he walked past his alpha.
"Morning sunshine." Illusions ears flattened. How dare he get called sunshine?
"Shut up." He growled, knowing that he was going to pay for that remark.
He stalked over to where the others were and sat down, bushy tail rapped around his paws.
"So, you get lucky last night?" Torrin asked. It annoyed him, but he kept a silent glare on his face.
At least I wasn't pinned under a lone wolf. He thought bitterly. He ignored her as she spoke to her sister, watching her with a evil tone in his eye.
He then decided to speak,
"I wasn't the one that took her out, I followed her out to bring her back to camp. Don't speak unless you know the truth." He said in an icy tone.
"What does she mean?" He looked over at Justice, unsure if to tell her or not.
"I had to save your sister from a lone wolf last night." He said, not making eye contact, but ensuring that Killjoy couldn't hear what he was saying.
He listened to Killjoys instructions before glaring at him.
Why does she get to lead? I am the lead hunter. He whinned to himself. He huffed, and sat down, waiting for the female to take the lead.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:58 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:River|
Killjoy chuckled at her remark of his chasing her.
"You never know who is next on your kill list. I was once at the top of it." He teased back, remembering their fight with a smile. "I just wanted to make sure that you weren't going to get hurt wandering around. Night would kill me if anything happened to you under my watch." He went silent for a minute or so.
"I don't think that my pack is aware of what happened with the rouges. Only Marbled, Brecken, Illusion and I know as far as I'm aware." He said, looking at the ground, a distance look in his warm blue eyes.
He then watched her lay down, checking to see how her shoulder was moving.
"You should have at least stayed closer to camp, now you have to walk back up the hill." He said, watching a crow pass over head.
"It's nice to see the side of you giving your friend privacy." He teased again, his tail wagged slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 12:02 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion ♡

Malicia flicked her audits slightly as a soft rumble of protest left her chest. Which soon turned into a wolfish purr of contentment as he kept grooming her. Her banner wagged twice before he asked her the question with a simple look. Her crimson gaze parting to meet his in a sleepy way.

"Yes.. I am Illusion."

Was all she could say to the question in his eyes.. though it was reasurring when he licked her cranium again. So her wasnt regecting her and the pups like she had feared deep down in her cold heart.. least not yet. Though when his warmth left her she growled softly in protest not enjoying the sudden cool air that invaded her pelt.

"Me trouble? Hmm thought that was just my middle name.. try not to be to grumpy my grump."

Malicia said gently as she nuzzled his neck before he left the den. Causing her to stand up and shake her pelt out. Licking her maw she smirked as she trotted from the den, her left hind leg dragging a bit more then usuall due to the cold moisture in the air. However, it really didnt affect her grace all that much which was nice.

Shifting she stopped and scented the air.. pulling in many smells around her. One being that of a young doe.. probably enjoying the morning chill and grabbing the last shoots of grass before winter closed in. Malicia licked her maw and such a scent her audits pinning flat upon her cranium in frustration. She wanted to get her maw bloody, she wanted the thrill of the hunt.. sighing she sat down staring off into the trees her banner wrapped around her paws.

Edited at January 2, 2023 12:06 AM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 12:34 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medics Apprentice|Raven|M:Loki, Brute, Night, Shadow, Bardou, Fallon|
Sundown streached as he laid on the floor. He yawned, and sat up, noticing that in Lokis place was his raps. He sighed, and got up. He had a big day in front of him.
He checked on a still sleeping Brute before heading out to find Loki.
Brute seems to be doing good. He thought, nodding his head happily. His joy soon fizzled out when he saw how many wolves were already up. It was replaced with anxiety.
Why are there so many wolves up? He noticed the going for the woods, and wished that he could too.
He instead walked towards Loki, who was limping.
"You shouldn't be up and walking yet. You could split the injury back open." He softly scolded, not really inforcing anything. He was sure that Ore would be disapointed in him for doing that, but if he wanted to live with the consequences, so be it.
He then turned and saw that Shadow and Bardou were close by. He felt the need to summit to them. He laid down and crawled forwards, panic raising in his chest.
"G-good morning Alpha Shadow." He said, fear ringing through his yellow eyes. "I hope I'm not interupting. I just wanted to thank you for sitting with Night and making sure that he got home safely." He said, placing his head in the dirt at his paws.
He glanced up at the female, his ears going back in fear as well.
She's so scary. He thought, looking away to watch Night and Fallow go off into the den.
Night seems fine. Ore treated him. That means that I can go and hunt for herbs.
He scrambled away from the outside wolf and his packmate before standing up, his back legs still shaking from the fear. Good thing he wasn't a hunter or scout.
Sundown trotted through the slop to try and find herbs that they needed. He nosed around in the mud. He felt a tickle in his nose as he swept his muzzle through some mint. He did a small sneeze. It startled him, and he jumped back before relaxing and pulling up the mint.
He hummed to himself as he worked, careful to not slide down any hills this time.
He stopped at the river to get a drink, and collect a couple of things that grew by it.
He watched fish swim by. It always had amazed him how they could swim that way. He remembered as a pup asking Ore about it. He couldn't remember the words that she spoke back though. It was too long ago.
A while later of watching the fish swim he turned to go back to collecting herbs.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 2, 2023 09:39 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Sorrel | F | 3 | Scout | Eastern | M: Killjoy & River (Ind), Morning Patrol.
><
Sorrel stirred from her dreams, remembering nothing except that they were pretty weird. She rolled onto her belly and then onto her sleepy, wobbly legs. She stumbled out of her den, looking around before she stretched. Her back concave with her feet stretched infront of her. She pulled her jaws for a wide yawn, her canines looking like they glowed a little. She looked around at the dull fog around, it felt moist in the air, but smelled freshly of rain. It sent goosebumps up her spine, she loved that smell.
Sorrel shook off her dark coat and dizzy-like stumbled toward toward Illusion and the other scouts. She glanced around for a bit, straightening herself. She noticed Killjoy and River talking, he looked so happy. She was happy for him, questionable about the she-wolf he was talking to. She shook her head as she trotted toward the group.
She touched the loose mud on the ground before she sat down, hearing just about everything from the conversation. She pondered for a moment, yawning again and licking her lips. She was kinda hungry but didn't want to be left behind. "Illusion aren't you a hunter? I thought it was just a patrol." She asked in confusion, her voice soft, glancing around at all the faces, her bent ear twitched. Maybe these things happen?

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    48    49    50    51    52   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us