Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 20, 2023 05:24 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Honey
-
Willow noticed her sister approaching. She nuzzled her back while listening to the idea of going on a patrol. "Sounds good!" She replied back with her ears pricked upwards. "I was just trying to figure out what to do anyways." Willow was honestly glad that her sister had invited her out. She needed to stretch her legs. This would also prevent the feeling that she would die of boredom if she was trapped in the camp much longer. "Hopefully Beach clan have been sticking to their territory recently." She added in. Tensions had been fairly high as of recently between the two groups of foxes.

Edited at December 22, 2023 11:50 AM by Crazydayz
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 20, 2023 07:48 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cuckoo - Beach Clan - Soldier - M: Spark
"Not really, no." He growled shaking sand out of his fur. "I wouldnt want to be running around in flowers either. The forest is more my type, in all honesty." He huffed, brushing past a tree. "I feel it would be nice.... To be covered all the time. Fresher air, and such. I like the beach, I do, but.." He said "And my point about the meadow earlier, was that maybe the foxes aren't that bad... Maybe?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 21, 2023 04:27 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Leader - Meadow Clan - M: Willow, Hirola
Honey smiled turning tail to begin the trek across the territory, heading in the direction of the ocean. She needed no more then the smell of the salty air to guide her, a tell tale scent of the Beach foxes.
Excited to spend time with Willow Honey took the scenic route, enjoying the tall yellow and green grass that brushed her red and brown pelt. With Spring came beautiful flowers dotted across the meadow in clusters of blue and yellow. The beauty of it all made everything worth it.
Turning to her sister with a question burning on her tongue she finally spat it out, 'So... are you and Hirola official,' she Honey asked in an excited yip. 'I heard it might be a possibility, and you know I love the sight of kits scampering around the camp clearing,' she yipped in a dreamy tone. 'All in good time of course,' she added quickly.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Cuckoo
'Listen,' Spark said letting her tone go more stern, 'I've never had any reason to like like the Meadow Clan foxes, not only have I never had a positive meeting with them but they have proven time and time again to be irresposible,' she barked. Spark had to let herself take a deep breath, she didn't want to be mean but she was never going to trust a creature she didn't know.
Letting her voice soften to just a level yet serious sound she told her clan mate, "if you want to run off to the woods be my guest, just know that I will personally hunt you down if you dare spilling to the meadow foxes and put our clan in danger.'
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 21, 2023 04:42 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Event - Burial Ceromony - Beach Clan
Moth and Snow have been swallowed by the waves. With sadness Beach Clan held their burial and vigil.
In their place Suraji has been elected as leader for her passion, dilligence and clever, quick thinking.
Marigold has been elected as Medic for her tenderness and wisdom.
Be sure to congratulate them!
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 21, 2023 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Sorry for the late posts- just joined!)

+++

Tundra/Beach Clan/Warrior/(M: Suraji, Marigold, Cypress)

The lithe she paced out of her den at a soft cry, hearing that something had happened. Her soft velvety nose twitched as she noticed 2 scents missing... Moth and Snow. Their leader! A sad feeling settled down like a cold lump in her stomach as she daintily trotted to where the burial ceremony was being held. Tundra dipped her head in respect for the fallen, and respect for the ones that rose to the duties. After the ceremony was over she quietly walked to Suraji. "Congratulations on your new position." Tundra said quietly, then walked to the new female medic. "Congratulations to you as well." The she added, pacing to the back of the group again and sitting down, her fluffy tail curled daintily around her black paws. She noticed another male go up to congratulate them, remembering him as the *trickster* of the group. If she ever funded another crab in her bedding again she would personally whap him on the head with it.

+++

Cypress/Beach Clan/(M: Tundra, Suraji, Marigold)

A mischievous looking male padding lightly out of the den he had just tucked some crabs into, his emerald gze alight with interest as he saw foxes gathering. Word quickly got around that their beloved leader, Moth, had died and Snow had died as well. Sadness marred his usually handsome features as he sat throughout the ceremony, going up after it finished to the new leader. "My full congrats on taking over this duty." He said, trying to keep an even tone and not add in a joke. Moving to the new med fox, Cypress again muscled on a straight face. "Congrats." He left it shorter because his mind was swimming with hilarious remarks. Hilarious to HIM, anyway, but the rest of the foxes may not find them so amusing. Catching the gaze of a pretty female looking almost disdainfully at him, Cypress winked and made a mental note to put crabs in her bedding. Walking back to his spot he laid down with a lazy yawn, waiting for instruction.

+++

Chogan/Meadow Clan/Warrior/(Open for interaction [if you dare haha])

The buffed, very grumpy looking male sat still as a statue in the very darkest corner of the clan camp, her copper eyes observing everything with scrutiny. After 5 more seconds he decided to move, walking out of the clan and in a purposeful line towards a patch of flowers he knew rabbits loved to eat. A strange scent caught the male's nose, urging him to pick up the pace and trot, following the trail. Chogan quickly identified the scent as his eyes narrowed. Badger. He went a little farther and confirmed it was on Meadow Clan territory before racing back towards the clan. One sniff of the mixed air currents told him the second in command had gone into a den. "Violet. There is a badger, north east, about 250 yards away." He informed the female with his grumpy, deep tone, though at least it had a purpose now.

Edited at December 22, 2023 09:53 AM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 22, 2023 08:24 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ Lost kit
Dune walked around the sandy hills. Her paws where tired of walking. She could here the faint sound of rushing waves in the distance. The water scared her, what if she got swept away and drowned ? She was only a kit. Bearly able to hunt or even survive.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 22, 2023 11:50 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier | M: Honey (Dir), Hirola (Ind)
-
Willow trotted alongside her sister, enjoying the views and the fresh air. It was a nice day, all things considered. She was also keeping an eye out for potential dangers or intruders. Beach clan had been acting suspicious as of recently. They always did, in her opinion. Wouldn't be surprising if one of them decided it was a good idea to hunt on their lands.
Willow heard her sister speaking about Hirola and felt hot with embarassment. She batted her sister on the shoulder lightly. "There's nothing going on!" She said quickly.
Willow noticed that they where approaching the boarder between the two clans. "We should probably be vigilant around here. Let's focus on that instead!" She added, attempting to change the subject. She moved just a little bit faster.
-
Marigold | Female | Beach clan | Medic | M: Tundra, Cypress (Dir) Snow, Moth (Ind)
-
Marigold dipped her head towards the two foxes that had congratulated her. "Thank you both." It had been a shock when the previous leader and medic had passed away suddenly. Everything had moved quickly. In this moment, Marigold was greatful that she had learned about some of the herbs and healing methods from Snow. At least she could now make an attempt at looking after the other foxes within her clan.
Marigold looked around the camp before heading into the den where all the herbs would be stored. She checked the shelves which where fairly empty. Marigold decided to look through the herbs and figure out what was needed on the shelves.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 22, 2023 12:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra/Beach Clan/Soldier/(M: Cypress)

Tundra sat in a silent vigil for a couple minutes, respecting the foxes that had been swept away before letting out a slow breath and starting to walk towards her den. The mottled grey male jumped in front of her. "Hey! I saw a rabbit over there- want to grab it?" He said. Tundra tilted her head, looking that way, but by the time she looked back he was gone. Narrowing her eyes, she continued to gingerly pace towards her den. About to lay down in the moss, Tundra noticed just in time two red crabs caught in the tangled green. "That- ergh!" Tundra exclaimed angrily, darting out and scanning the area until she saw the same male laying a ways away. She ran up to him, her fur bristling as she growled. "How dare you put crabs in my nest!" She snapped, her fangs glinting.

+++

Cypress/Beach Clan/Soldier/(M: Tundra)

The mottled male had sat throughout the vigil, then pounced in front of the white female. "Hey! I saw a rabbit over there- want to grab it?" He inquired with a toothy grin. As she looked away he dashed off, disappearing into her den. Carefully entangling the two big crabs, Cypress snuck out a hole in the back, trotting to the warm sand, and laid down. A couple seconds after the female had gone into her den she burst out angrily, running over to him. "How dare you put crabs in my nest!" She said, earning a smirk from Cypress. "How can you prove it was me, darlin?" He asked with a fake southern drawl, his voice dripping with the same mischievous glint he had in his emerald eyes.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 22, 2023 04:09 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Leader - Meadow Clan - M: Willow, Violet
Honey laughed a little at her sisters avoidence, she could swear she almost saw the blush through her fur. She guessed it was about time to get serious about the border, it was already getting later in the day.
Honey quickened her pace after her sisters, on the breeze she could smell the ocean getting closer, the thick salt scent just barely covering the fishy oder. Suddenly another scent hit her nose, not like that of the beach but more earthy, like the bark of the forest.
'Do you smell that,' she asked her sister. Honey stopped in her tracks when she saw the black and white stripes lubering in the distance. It was a large badger, with powerful legs and a more powerful bite.
'C'mon, let get back to camp, I need to have Violet organize a patrol to drive that guy out of our territory,' Honey told Willow her tone quick and concerned. She hoped it would be an easy task but if the creature was in a bad mood it might not be so easy of a task.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Lost Kit, Cuckoo
Spark turned tail after responding to Cuckoo, she could feel her blood rushing through her veins hot and quick. She didn't have time for daydreaming she thought to herself in her angry state of mind.
Spark trodded along not turning to see if he was following and began to follow a zig zag trail of what seemed to be a unknown fox.
'What the-' she muttered outloud. Already upset she began to boil even more, thinking this fox to be dumb and confused for going in all sorts of directions. Her thoughts were challenged though when she came across a young sandy colored bundle with a bright pink, fresh injury on their face.
'Who are you,' Spark growled standing tall. Her long, lithe legs giving her extra height and poise.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 22, 2023 04:16 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dune/ lost kit/ M: Spark
Dune's fur puffed up andshrank back. The fox was huge! She took a small step back when the fox growled. Her ears where flat against her head and her eyes here open wide.
" I-I'm Dune," The kit squeaked.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us