Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
10:24:58 Rev
Well, a lot of times villains are cooler than the protagonist
 Nevermore.
10:24:35 Never/Nev
Tay

Love the self-respect! That absolutely is the best way to say enough. I know people who have stayed in a relationship like that because she couldn't say enough.
 Apothecary
10:24:09 Medicinally Autistic
Like how are you going to try to gaslight me about how you "never cheated" when I caught you with my own 2 eyes.
 Apothecary
10:22:39 Medicinally Autistic
It was the start of my "villain" origin story.

"Villian" because I'm the villian in his story because i finally had enough self-respect to say enoughs enough and leave.
 Revelry
10:21:25 Rev
Apothecary
That's honestly the craziest cheating story I've ever heard o.o

When you think humanity can get any lower lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:19:57 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

My PMs are open by the way if you ever want to vent. ^^ But honestly I'd be pissed if I were you, 'cause it seems like he's begging for attention or trying to guilt you
 Nevermore.
10:18:48 Never/Nev
That is something to come back to in chat lmao
 Apothecary
10:16:53 Medicinally Autistic
I don't talk to him. Every once in awhile he'll find a way to message me. Today it was "now all im thinking about is you your probably all laid up with another dude.... lol crazy"

Like sir you were laid up with your STEPMOM while living under my roof.
 Valkyriee
10:16:42 Valk, (She/Her)
Rogue
he was my first custom boyyy
 Rogue Whispers
10:15:17 Rogue is a Ghost
Valk,
133R?!He's very pretty. Sorry you had to lose him
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:27 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

That sounds awful, honestly. Have you tried cutting ties with him completely?
 Valkyriee
10:14:18 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
NOOOOOOO
 Rogue Whispers
10:14:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Who should I draw?
-Click-
 Salem
10:12:10 
Support? :P
-WP Click-
10:11:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
Blake

Absolutely love it that looks great
 Apothecary
10:11:21 Medicinally Autistic
Like sir, your whole family caught you sleeping with your STEPMOM, but IM THE CRAZY one and it just wasn't true.

Please please please be so for real right now.
 Dalmatian
10:09:51 
BooJake

that looks so cool, you have an awesome artstyle
 Apothecary
10:09:06 Medicinally Autistic
Not my ex trying to accuse me of being with other people when we haven't be together for months and trying to gaslight me that he never cheated on me even when I saw it with my own 2 eyes like a million times.

"You're crazy. Thats a lie. That never happened"
 Dark sky
10:07:43 Sky but spooky - she
yep thanks yall im so sorry for all the noise lol i found it. it was just in front of my eyes, but of course i had to skip it every time :') XD
 BooJake
10:07:36 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Hyena WIP :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +2
Cougar : -2
Leopard : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 09:05 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: Sundown, Fallon, Loki
Brute watched as Sundown finished with Loki and head off to the corner by the herbs. Fallon had just left. Sundown look tired and exhausted when he finnaly alowed Brute and Loki to sleep. Brute lay down stretching himself, being careful not to reopen his wounds or mess up the herbs on his back. He lay in a comfortable possition, and when seeing Sundown fall asleep, lay his head down and started to doze off.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 01:32 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Loki | Masculine | Raven Pack Apprentice | M: Sundown, Brute

Loki would sigh in releif as he was told he could sleep, his cranium lowering to his front paws as his eyes closed. The brute quickly fell back asleep. His shoulders rising and falling gently as his audits foled back against his crania.

The next morning, the apprentice woke up and looked around groggily. His body still ached but he felt the need to move. Loki would then sigh softly as he shifted to where his legs and paws were beneath him. His hind legs using all the strength they had to push him up along with his front legs and shoulders. The cobwebs trickled to the ground, dried blood clung to his fur as the wounds had aleady began to scab over. The lupine then turned and limped toward the front of the den, looking around as the sun peaked over to horizon. Gosh is the sunrise absolutely beautiful.. He thought to himself with a smile. Loki then limped out of the den and walked around the camp for now.

Torrin & Justice | Feminine | Eastern Pack | Scout Apprentice | Scout | M: One another, Illusion, Morning Patrol

The female would completely ignore Malicia, though following her exact orders. She trotted into the scouts den after arriving back at camp and laid in the entrance. Closing her eyes and attempting to fall asleep.

After a couple of hours, Torrin felt a nudge against her shoulder and opened her tired eyes to look up at her sister. "Let's go, Its time for our morning patrol you got us into.." Justice spoke with small distaste for her sister at the moment. Torrins auditories flattened against her cranium as she stood up and walked out of the den after her sister. Justice carried herself with respect, just like the loner. Why couldn't she have that for herself? Torrin only sighed and as Justice bowed her head to Illusion, Torrin only lifted her crania, giving him a little nod, "Didn't know hunters did patrols.." she mumbled, only to earn an nip from her older sister. "Knock your bullshit off." Justice growled out at her.

Torrin took a side step from her sister, her auditories lowering to her cranium as she glanced over toward Illusion, "So, you get lucky last night?" she asked, raising her head as she looked over at the male. Concern rose onto Justices' face as she looked between the two, "Torrin, I don't think that's any of your-" she was cut off by her sister speaking, "It's my business when he's putting someone baring pups in danger.." she growled before walking a feww feet away from the two. Torrin knew she was right, Illusion was an idiot for taking Malicia out, no matter how strong her thought he was, if more than one other wolf showed up, they both would've been in danger with no one to help them.

Justice looked at Illusion as her brows furrowed, "What does she mean?" the older sister asked, flicking her tail behind her as her audits were veered forward, wanting to listen to his words.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 09:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
The morning has arrived. You may begin here. I will let Yukon's post slide as I did not post this last night like I was going to. For the future though, a reminder that I do control day/night so that we do not go too fast through the RP.

There is a cool breeze on the air but no hint of the rain. However, due to the rain the day before, the ground is wet and there will be mud. Because of this, there will be no humans out and about except for town.

Edited at January 1, 2023 09:47 PM by Fangsoffire
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Loki *Indirect*

The suns dawning rays dappled Bardou as she shifted her form her hell fire gaze observing Loki wander around camp seeming lost for what he should be accomplishing for his dutys... though she wasnt convinced he had any since he had been hurt. Huffing softly she rolled her shoulders some and retucked her paws against her chest. Not enjoying the idea of splattering wet mud all over her white pelt. Especially when she was a good huntress, sighing softly she rubbed her nose along her bent foreleg. Not enjoying the dull ache that spread down her shoulder, due to the dampness in the air.

Bardous banner lashed slightly a subtle display that she wasnt a huge fan of the mud. Her audits perking as she didnt get up right away, after all it wasnt like the rest of the pack was up yet... well aside from Loki. Bardou shook her cranium before resting it upon the ground. Her spot was relativly dry but, she would get up if someone asked her to.. but, at least all the wolves in her pack new better then to touch her or prode her in any way... after all you just dont poke the bear.

Edited at January 1, 2023 10:20 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 10:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | Shadow Forest & Raven | M: Each other, Fallon, Bardou
Shadow blinked awake, letting out a wide yawn before sitting up. It took him a moment to realize where he was before a tiny sneeze came beside him. Icicle shook out her fur, waking the still sleeping Night before Shadow poked him with a paw. The male opened one eye before groaning, starting to wake up. Shadow stretched before going to the entrance only to notice the wolf half blocking it. Lovely, a guard. He doubted that anyone had assigned it not that they were doing the best job either.

Shadow stepped carefully over the female before heading towards the middle only to find another one. His eyes narrowed in annoyance before he sat down, waiting for Night to come out. Meanwhile, the bundle of fur in the den pounced on Night's tail, earning a growl. She jumped over the wolf, taking no heed that the female was still asleep before Night shook his fur out, glaring out at the fox. Too busy being angry at the fox, he tripped over Fallon at the entrance to fall onto his side next to her. "Oof." Was all he could manage before he asked, "What are you doing so close to my den Fallon?"

Icicle let out a cackling laugh, jumping onto Shadow's back as he stood up again. He stood still for a moment while Icicle settled down into a sitting pose before flicking his tail at Night. "Still as clumsy as ever it seems." He said as Night got back to his paws, earning an annoyed glare from the male. Night sighed inwardly before sitting down, keeping his tail wrapped around his paws before nodding to Fallon, "This is my beta Fallon. The wolf behind you is Bardou." He said, allowing Shadow to look at the two females. After a moment, Night flicked an ear at the females. "Fallon, Bardou, meet Alpha Shadow of the Shadow Forest Pack." Night said, knowing full well that they might have no idea who the pack was.

He gave that annoyed look to Shadow who rolled his eyes, "Call me Alpha again and I'll be the one to throw you into the river." Icicle smothered a cackling laugh on his back to only half successful, flattening her ears. Shadow huffed at her, and she stuck out her tongue before settling down. This was just about the time she would be setting traps which reminded him that he needed to get her back to the pack. His pack. Night tensed, trying to keep his cool while Shadow's eyes grilled into Fallon.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 10:45 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Shadow // Night

Bardou hardly moved as the larger of the two males padded from the alphas den. Her optics breifly traversing his frame taking quick mental notes of any potential weaknesses or injurys. Sighing she moved her position to be sitting... more presentable then a heap of white fluff gaurding camp. Bardou then licked her maw with her forked tongue, a sight that made most wolves uncomfortable.

*"Well then good day shadow, welcome to camp."*

Bardou said calmly the words effortlessly rolling from her maw as she dipped her cranium in respect to the other alpha. Though she didnt over do it, and honestly greeted him like she would have any of the pack members. Especially do to the fact that in her prior pack a visiting alpha held no title when in anothers territory. Unless of course they where there to fight for the land. Bardou shook out her pelt as she parted her maw to yawn her impressivly sized canines fully visible to Shadows optics.

Bardou was partially disappointed that Fallon had fallen asleep on gaurd duty... huh.. well at least she had managed to stay awake. Not that it would have been a problem. Bardou was beyond used to being awake at this point.. though that still didnt make her a morning wolf. Especially when mud was involved.. it was slippery and messy. Making hunting a hell of a chore... plus it lead to risk of injury.

Edited at January 1, 2023 10:54 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 10:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|6|F|Beta|Raven|M: Bardou, Night, Shadow
-
Fallon blushed when Night tripped over her, and rolled beside her. She stood up suddenly and resisted the urge to roll her eyes, but didn't as she was Beta. She held herself up regaly as Night introduced Shadow. Her aqua eyes blazed into his, her ear flicking slightly. She did not like this wolf one bit. The fur on her hackles raised slightly, and it took all of her self control not to growl.
"How delightful." She clipped, not taking her eyes off of the male. "I'm sure your pack is missing you, so you should really get on your way."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 10:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Aquila(ind), Orien(ind), Open
River mumbled awake, her jaws opening wide in a yawn before she got up to stretch. She flicked her tail, tensing at where she was until she caught the scents in the den. That's right, she was in Killjoy's pack. River checked up on Aquila before noticing that the male, Orien, was cuddled up next to her. Her eyes narrowed as she held back a growl. How dare he try anything while she was asleep. She looked around before spotting a few burrs that had most likely been taken out of elders fur. River grinned before picking them up delicately in her teeth and setting them down right behind his ears gently. With luck, he would soon be awake just to itch them.

Pfft, serves him right. It also meant she could slip away for a couple moments. She rolled her shoulder, testing the injury before stalking outside. A few wolves were towards the dens, talking. Most likely a morning patrol. She slipped out of the den, stalking to one side before slipping out of the camp. Oh deer scat. She had forgotten about the hill. She made her way carefully down the hill before resting at a tree. Walking down a small path, she sat down in a small clearing, finally relaxing after getting away from the pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River, Justice, Torrin|
Killjoy opened his eyes, quickly. He sat up fully alert.
What was that? His blue eyes swept the world outside of his den. He listened, but could only hear the faint sound of a crow. It was hardly light out, just as he liked. He prefered to be the first one up in the morning to watch his pack do their thing.
He did a large yawn before standing up and shaking out his pelt. He stopped just outside of his den to sniff the air. He picked up a few scents.
Illusion, Malicia, Torrin.
His eyes narrowed. Why had they been up after he'd gone to bed? He yawned again, and started to walk to the middle of camp. He sat down, and waited for the pack to come to life.
It didn't take very long. It had only been about ten or so minutes when he could hear shuffling coming from Illusions den. Torrin and Justice also stepped out of their den shortly after. He nodded at them from where he sat, not too far from medics den.
"Good morning." He called. "Glad to be joining you on the morning patrol."
He turned slightly, and out of the corner of his eye watched the wolf that he'd known since he was a pup walk down from his den. He nodded to Illusion, who silently stalked past him.
"Morning sunshine." Killjoy teased.
"Shut up." Illusion growled back. Killjoy smirked.
Oh what fun I will have dragging you places today just for that remark. He thought, a mischief played in his eyes like a flame.
He watched as River slipped out of camp. That amused him, knowing that she wouldn't get far with her shoulder, and the hill.
He let out a chuckle and walked over to where the rest of the morning group was.
"You three go ahead, and I'll catch up. I'd like for Torrin to lead the way today, as I want to see how her training is coming along." He said, locking eyes with the young female. "I've got to go and fetch a wild wander." With that he met Illusion death glare and walked out of camp, enjoying the cool morning air.
Once out of camp he picked up a easy trot down the hill. He soon spotted the grey female resting at the base of a tree.
"You made it farther then I expected." He teased as he approched her, careful to leave space between them, not wanting to crowd the outside wolf, sure that she was trying to take a break from the pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!January 1, 2023 11:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | Shadow Forest | M: Fallon, Bardou
Shadow tilted his head at the female named Bardou as she welcomed him...in a weird kind of way. Hmm...he wouldn't take the fangs as a threat just yet. She was quite interesting in her own sort of way. Reminded him of his sister. Speaking of sister...he was interrupted by his thoughts by a clipped voice from the beta. Shadow watched her amused, he must have hit a nerve by being here. Night looked ready to say something but Shadow cut him off, "My pack is most likely still asleep right now. Unlike some packs, we don't patrol very often. Often times, there is no need." Shadow said smoothly as Icicle slid off his back.

She gave Fallon a disdainful look before tapping on his paw. He gave a small sigh before leaning down so she could speak in his ear. "I'm going to go see how Flame's doing and if Anya has settled in. Howl when your back in the territory." She said before giving Fallon a cold look. "And I don't trust her. She doesn't need to know anything about the pack right now." Icicle whispered before whirling around to scamper to the edge of camp. With a look back, she bolted off into the forest. Night gave him an odd look before Shadow supplied, "I believe she's a bit more excited about the..new life in the pack." Night brightened up, apparently about to congratulate him before seeing the look on his face.

Night closed his jaws before saying quietly, "I don't normally see you in a happy pack life." Shadow looked away, his ears flattening slightly before he replied, "Says the one who keeps putting his life in danger for his packmates." They exchanged a long look before Shadow lifted his head before tilting it almost pointedly at Fallon, "I guess we both get something we don't intend." If a wolf could turn red, Night would have right then and there. A sly grin had crossed Shadow's face for a moment, his tongue licking his canines as Night continued to look uncomfortable.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    47    48    49    50    51   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us