Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
10:16:53 Medicinally Autistic
I don't talk to him. Every once in awhile he'll find a way to message me. Today it was "now all im thinking about is you your probably all laid up with another dude.... lol crazy"

Like sir you were laid up with your STEPMOM while living under my roof.
 Valkyriee
10:16:42 Valk, (She/Her)
Rogue
he was my first custom boyyy
 Rogue Whispers
10:15:17 Rogue is a Ghost
Valk,
133R?!He's very pretty. Sorry you had to lose him
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:27 Wolflocke Challenge
@Apothecary

That sounds awful, honestly. Have you tried cutting ties with him completely?
 Valkyriee
10:14:18 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
NOOOOOOO
 Rogue Whispers
10:14:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Who should I draw?
-Click-
 Salem
10:12:10 
Support? :P
-WP Click-
10:11:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
Blake

Absolutely love it that looks great
 Apothecary
10:11:21 Medicinally Autistic
Like sir, your whole family caught you sleeping with your STEPMOM, but IM THE CRAZY one and it just wasn't true.

Please please please be so for real right now.
 Dalmatian
10:09:51 
BooJake

that looks so cool, you have an awesome artstyle
 Apothecary
10:09:06 Medicinally Autistic
Not my ex trying to accuse me of being with other people when we haven't be together for months and trying to gaslight me that he never cheated on me even when I saw it with my own 2 eyes like a million times.

"You're crazy. Thats a lie. That never happened"
 Dark sky
10:07:43 Sky but spooky - she
yep thanks yall im so sorry for all the noise lol i found it. it was just in front of my eyes, but of course i had to skip it every time :') XD
 BooJake
10:07:36 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Hyena WIP :D
 Rogue Whispers
10:06:03 Rogue is a Ghost
If I coul buy apples with real money I'd have premium nonstop and so much den space o-o
 Salem
10:05:47 
The three month upgrade can only be bought with apples
 Dark sky
10:03:43 Sky but spooky - she
zd no no no i wanted to buy premium with apples but i just realized that im blind lol
 limbo
10:02:00 ZD
buying apples for mush is under Search, at the very bottom
 Dark sky
10:00:10 Sky but spooky - she
in the apples place
 Dark sky
09:59:28 Sky but spooky - she
uhh i checked here and it says with real money? did i just misunderstood or?
-WP Click-
 Dark sky
09:56:47 Sky but spooky - she
salem alright thanks!

rogue okey ill check there :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : +2
Cougar : -2
Leopard : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    46    47    48    49    50   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 11:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Kaara & pups, Harry & Lily(ind)
Alha flicked an ear as Kaara bared her teeth at her. She knew how females could get with pups. She was a bit more worried about their safety at the moment, pups taken from their mother was never a good thing. As Kaara took off, Alha kept up with the steady trot, increasing to a lope to keep up. When they reached the patch, Alha sat down to wait. The mother hadn't been in their pack very long and she knew trust could be difficult especially with ones that she cared about. But her pack was still not the biggest and it was the safest at the moment in the town. Especially with the expansions.

When the female came out with the male, Alha gave him a sniff over before waiting until she came out with the other one. At her words, she dipped her head to gently pick up the pup, a motherly instinct that she had picked up in her years before turning towards the town. "Stay close, the dogcatcher will be out by now. We are going to take the most direct way in with a small detour so we don't run into him." Alha said around the pup before taking off, holding the pup with care.

She rounded a few corners before going into a crouch. The black van crawled around a corner a block away before disappearing. This next part would be tricky, mainly for the mother. "Don't look at them and ignore the grabbing hands." Alha said quietly before heading out into the plaza. There was a few people on the streets, wearing rags. Upon seeing the dogs, they reached out but Alha trotted past them, ignoring them before rounding the corner. Making sure Kaara was still with her, she squeezed through a hole behind a dumpster and through the fence before setting the pup down near a den. "Welcome to the camp. We are not very large in numbers but we do not need to be. We simply learn to survive on the streets away from humans. All food is stored in that silver can there in the corner. If your hungry, we still have a few scraps that the scavengers brought back. I'll check in on you in the morning to see how your doing." Alha said, pointing out the tipped over silver can that they had leaned against the fence to stop it from rolling away.

Once Kaara was comfortable with her pups, Alha padded over to her den to watch the camp. She would go to sleep once she knew everyone was there, including the new wolf and Harry.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 11:56 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon & Torrin | Loner | Eastern Pack Apprentice | M: Illusion, Malicia

Torrin looked up at Yukon helplessly as the female placed a paw on her chin. The loner then stopped and placed her paw back onto the ground as she looked toward the other two wolves before they even spoke. "Ah.. Help has arrived.. To bad, You could've learned a lesson or two from me.." she chuckled, stepping back and lowering her cranium respectfully toward the others as if saying thank you for not out right attacking her as the female drug Torrin away from her. Yukon's demeanor seemed relaxed, a grin plastered onto her maw as she rested back onto her haunches.

As she was drug away, Torrin looked at the look of pure disappointment on her two packmates face. As she was stood in front of, she stood up and looked over toward Yukon. She carried herself with finesse and respect. Maybe not respect ofr others, but for herself. Torrin needed some of that for herself really, maybe she would learn a thing or two from this interaction.

The loner sat down in front of them all, her emeralds glancing between the three, "Just teaching you Scout here a bit about being brave, Who ever is teaching her isn't doing a very good job, don't you think?" she asked with a smirk before her auditories veered forward at the sound of Torrin chirping in, "I'm brave enough to come out here on my own, aren't I?" she asked, before piping down as Yukon stood, shaking her head, "Young one, Bravery isn't all about stupidity." she spoke before looking toward the male, stepping toward him. "You would know, wouldn't you? Staying awake with this fae, just because she's carrying pups? To protect her.. That takes bravery, No sleep can drive you crazy.." she chuckled, shaking her cranium as she walked around the brute once. As if her words were to taunt him. It wasn't hard to sense the other female was pregnant, you didn't even have to see her too know. "Though.. Torrin, It was brave to submit to me like that.. Submitting isn't always a bad thing, it's just the safest way out of things.. and sometimes, the safest way is the bravest way.. The wisest way." she nodded her crania toward the young female, watching as a small smil tugged onto her lips.

Torrin stepped around Malicia and soon stood in front of her. She noticed Illusions stare at Yukon, and didn't want any fighting right now. "I thank you for trying to teach me, But I think it is time for you to leave." The young faes audits veered forward as she stood with her cranium held high, her body rigid as if trying to show a little bit of dominance. She noticed Yukons eyes tracing their way over her as the loner walked around the group without words and disappeared into the night. Torrins auditories then flattened before looking at the two, "You yell at me for being out, and yet here you are, helping her when you and I both know she isn't allowed out." the words were mainly directed toward Illusion. Though, she wasn't trying to be disrespectful in anyway, she was just stating facts.

"Though, it doesn't matter.. You two enjoy the rest of your night, Thank you for your help." she mentioned, turning her frame and picking up a rather steady pace as she trotted back toward the pack camp. Her tail stiff behind her as she carried herself rather elegantly. She couldn't care less if they followed her or not, nor if Illusion reprimanded her later.

The female would admit though.. She would attempt to find that loner sooner or later.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 01:27 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Torrin, Malicia, Yukon|
Illusion tried really hard to try and make out what the loner had been saying. His eye lids were heavy, his his brain seemed to be dead. He nodded respectfully at her as Malicia dragged Torrin out from under her. He shook himself out as the wolf walked away.
He turned to Torrin, his eyes glossy from lack of sleep.
"I should say something, but I am far too tired for this." He said, shaking his head disapointed.
"I am getting far too old to be up this late." He whinned to the 'huntress' when the apprentice trotted away. He licked her ear and started to drag himself towards the camp, first at a slow walk, then picked up a easy jog turned into a lazy lope. He didn't care if he looked like a grizzly bear as he loped along.
I am worried about Torrin getting into more trouble with that loner... I will have to speak to Justice about it on morning Patrol.
He fought to stay awake as he entered camp, his head down. He glanced around before walking up the slope to his den, careful to not distrub any loose pebbles there may be.
He entered his den, and laid down with a heavy thunk, not bothering to lay down gently.
He closed his eyes before lowering his head down on his outstreched legs. He rapped his bushy tail around his side. His black nose twitched slightly as he drifted off, still struggling to understand what the loner had said.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 01:40 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Harry|M|Guard|Strays United|M: Alha, Lily, Kaara|
Harry led the new female in silence to the camp. His thick brown legs under himself, showing that he was once a really well bred dog with a purpose.
A purpose no more.
His long brown, laced with black tail was lowered as he walked along, picking up every small thing that moved around them, not alerting them to the new dog, but he was still aware that they were there.
He stopped and looked down the road, tail straight out, fur bristled, the tips of his long, once fluffy pelt black. He growled.
"Dog catcher." He quickly jumped off course of the sidewalk and went around the side of a large tree, and went into a low crouch. He watched it go by as if it was a coyote that wanted his sheep.
I can't kill this one though.
He stepped out once the black van disapeared and he could no longer hear it.
"Almost there." He said, turning his floppy ear towards Lily. He slid under the fence, and stopped.
"Welcome home...." He said, waiting for her to say her name before nodding.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Harry." He blink his chocolate brown eyes at her before going and finding a place to sleep. He soon found one, and drifted off to a sleep full of dreams from his younger years.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 01:56 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Sundown|M|Medic Apprentice|M:-|
Sundown finished tending to Loki, and from the smell of it, Night had made it back safely.
He let out a sigh, and checked one more time on Brute.
"Okay, you all can sleep now." He said, his eye lids struggling to stay above his yellow eyes as he curled up on the floor next to the herbs. He was greatful for Fallons help. Before he drifted off, he mumbled a thanks.
I really hope that tomorrow I can find more herbs and not get myself into trouble. With that last thought he could feel himself relaxing, allowing sleep to take him.
(Sorry its so short >.<)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 10:23 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Torrin // *Direct* // Yukon *Indirect*

Malicia listened to Yukon a soft growl leaving her when the other mentioned her pups. Her audits layung partially flat as she waited for the Rogue to take her leave. Once she Did Malica barked at Torrin her lips peeled back as she disprespected illusion.

"STRAIGHT TO CAMP Torrin. No more wandering around."

Malicia said her voice firm and not the kinda tone you wanted to disobey as she picked up a steady lope beside Illusion. She was tired, and had only left camp to ease the tension of being stuck there. Her nose gently brushing his fur his scent relaxing her.

"Hmm.. I dont detect any grey hairs.."

Malicia mussed teasingly as she followed him back to camp, if torrin disobeyed she would be dragged back there in the morning by her damn audit...

Once back in camp she hesitated slightly before following Illusion up to his den. Her body nuzzled in beside his as she wiggled her cranium below his so that his was resting upon her floofy neck. Her banner wagged once before she fell into a light slumber. Torrin would not be the kind of apprentice that learned respect the easy way, for questioning those above her would one day get her dropped to the dirt she had rolled her self into. Sigh.. if only she would learn to do that for those in her damn pack.

Edited at December 31, 2022 12:40 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 02:23 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Laan | M | 3 | Scout | Raven | M: Raven Pack (Ind).
><
Laan stepped out of the medic den entrence, flicking his short ears. Everyone looks like they'll be okay. He though to himself, seeing Night and his parade approach camp. Not bothering to come near, sensing that if they were an issue, Night would've said something. He gathered his thoughts and trotted around camp, pacing sorta before he remembered he was gonna go to his den.
He veered off from his circle and swept into his den, playfully throwing himself on the floor and into the dirt. He rolled around, energized but wanting to sleep.
He rolled around, his tongue hanging down limp. He rolled over, steadying himself to stand. He shook his coat and walked out, turning to the direction of the river and sprinting off.
He came back to camp an hour later, damp and tired after playing in the water and running the whole way there and back. He shook off his coat and trotted back to his den to lay down. Asleep within five minutes.
><
Just a little filler for him.

Edited at December 31, 2022 02:24 PM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|6|F|Raven|Beta|M: Sundown, Laan, Night, Shadow
-
Fallon blinked at Sundown as he passed out entirely on the floor. She got up and shifted around the nest so it would be more comfortable for the medic. She gave him a motherly lick between the ears and follow Laan outside into the camp.
Her reddish coat played with the rising sun as she jogged after Laan, a scent stopping her in her tracks. Night! He's back! Is he ok? Where did he go? She tentatively padded after the scent, almost like she was hunting after it. It lead her into a cave, and from minimal light, she saw some foxes, and a rouge?? Fallon tilted her head, her aqua eyes flashing. A small growl escaped her maw, but she calmed down. Night's comfortable with them. I'm sure that everything is ok. Fallon still quietly stepped into the den, doing a small check up on Night. When she could tell that he didn't have any severe scratches or injuries, she settled down outside of the den, her head laying on her paws. I'm sure Night is exhausted, so I will stop any wolves bothering him, expect for the Medic. Fallon curled up, her breath slowing.

Edited at December 31, 2022 02:39 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 02:39 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara & Pups | F | Queen | Strays United | M: Alha, Harry, Lily.
><
Kaara followed her with ease, though very tense, eyeing her precious pup the whole way. As they trotted down the side-walk she looked up at the two-legs, shying away- onto the empty road so they couldn't touch her, growling lightly as she past. Back onto the sidewalk, rounding the corner and squeezing in behind the dumpster. She looked around, unsure, immediately trotting to stand above her male pup, her eyes twitching every which way. "Okay.. Thank you." Her tone was shaky and nervous, muffled by the pup so she wouldn't drop her. She lowered her head a little and spied the best, warmest- most comfortable spot she could find and brought her she-pup first, returning for Spade.
She nestled them close together, feeling a little wrong to take food. She sheepishly shied into the corner she had chosen and sat down, beside the pups. She wrapped herself around the mewling, hungry pups, urging them to nurse. She was a bit exhausted, but didn't want to sleep either. She looked around with her ears wedged forward, Harry and Lily were in the camp, but she wouldn't interact. She watched them for a moment, then rolled over more for the pups. She fell asleep shortly after.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 31, 2022 03:09 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | f | loner | M: Alha(ind), Harry, Kaara and pups(ind)
Lily stayed behind Alha when another female came up to them. She nervously glanced at Harry when Alha told him to take her to the camp. I knew i shouldn't of come, she thought, scolding herself. I must be more tired than i thought, Lily thought, trying to figure a way out of this as she followed Harry. Just then she slightly bumped into the male because he stopped. She took in his posture, obviously not liking whatever he growled at. That's when he said dog catcher and understood as whe followed him off of the sidewalk. She crouched down behind him and waited for his signal to move. She wasn't interested in fighting because she knew the human would probably win. While she waited she countinued to think of a way out. Im still too weak to run away because Harry would easily catch me, i can't fight just yet either....Just then an idea popped into her head. I follow him back, pretend im sleeping, and once everyone is asleep ill sneak away. Easy as pie!
With that Lily followed Harry once he countinued. Once they got there Lily turned to Harry and without thinking she spoke, "Lily." After Harry said, "Nice to meet you, im Harry," Lily realized her mistake. She watched the dog leave before putting her paw over her nose. "Stupid sleepy brain." She growled to herself. After just standing there for a couple minutes she finally went to look for a spot to sleep. She remembered Alha saying something about puppies so she on purposely left the most comfortable spot for them and their mother. Instead Lily just layed down in a corner. It wasnt very comfortable but she reminded herself she wouldn't be staying long. That didn't work out very well because just before Alha came back she fell into a deep sleep.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    46    47    48    49    50   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us