Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
08:25:43 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I know the feeling I had 58 open den slots.. Not any more xD Joining the dom club?

Oh no T.T
 distant-screams
08:24:28 katy | beetle
Exist,
lol i used to have a decent amount but i've been trying to build up dominance :')

she gave me duds anyways, lol
 Existence
08:23:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy I have 25 den slots xD and no idea what I'm doing outside trying to not murder my SV boys for not giving me svs xD
 Dalmatian
08:22:32 
-WP Click-

paws for Brahms?
 distant-screams
08:21:27 katy | beetle
ugh, i gotta pop one of my girls e.e i don't have the den space for 15 pups
 Salem
08:18:41 Bell
Support?
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
08:10:56 Silver (She/her)
last night I got to 382 moonflowers and then it was midnight almost there XD
 Vulpixles
08:10:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?
 Caeruleum
08:09:59 Cae, Blue
why is make friends 2 apples D: should be one ;^;
 Urux
08:05:00 Urox
Now I don't know what to do with myself. I was grinding to customise Sanctus, now I don't know what to do with myself lol
 Caeruleum
08:02:48 Cae, Blue
it might be time for den revamp ;-;
 limbo
07:58:22 ZD
ahhh thanks guys!!
 Vulpixles
07:56:46 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Limbo
I think the ears need to be placed a little more forward on the head, but the shape is really good!
 || Enlighten purple
07:55:37 She/her idk
limbo

just try to curve the ears abit
 Vulpixles
07:53:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Less than 100 brains away from being able to afford the Spectre dye
 Ace
07:53:17 ace <3
vul,
I'm forest level 136, so no hope there XD replaying has got me like 13
 limbo
07:52:35 ZD
I hate drawing ears ;^;
-Click-
 Salem
07:52:31 Bell
You can search for the lowest level they spawn in, usually there's lots in that level or the one above it :P
 Vulpixles
07:52:26 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Ace

I also need rabbits. I've been replaying levels and playing my current level, and I can't find any rabbits so your guess is as good as mine
 Caeruleum
07:51:49 Cae, Blue
there*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Wolverine : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 04:26 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia enjoyed the male beneath her, his pressence not annoying. He seemed content for illusion anyways.. which eased her into a false sense of contentment. Though, she was curious how he would take the news.. a linking of bodys she wasnt expecting to produce anything.. and yet not only did it cause her to become with pup but... it tore at her emotional wall.

*"hmmm.. then those who catch us will learn to keep their maws shut."*

Malicia was not unknown for her violence. It was displayed in how she hunted.. as each movement was made and intended for the kill. This drifted through in her fighting.. and not only that but, she was fueled by new brewing horomones. Ones that bleed a protective instinct into her very veins. Her own banner swayed in a wagging like manor as she leapt off of him to allow her body to curl contently next to his. Her muzzle running along his neck coating her in his masculine scent. The air around them calm.. inviting the two wolves to play in the moons vibrant beams. Though she was content with the warmth he provided to her frame. Her desire to run the boarder quelled by his pressence.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 04:38 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Torrin | Feminine | Eatern Pack | Apprentice Scout | M: Justice(direct), Illusion, Malicia(ind), Yukon

The female listened to the lead hunter and her head reeled upward. Her demeanor completely changing and she let a low growl escape her maw. "At least you're not ignored in everything you do. If it weren't for my sister, none of you would've cared that I had run off!" The younger female was quickly reprimanded by her older sister with a small nip. The smaller yet older females frame picking up pace and passing the both of the others. Torrin huffed before following after her sister.

Once all three arrived at the dens, she looked over at Illusion as he talked to them, watching as Justice just nodded and walked back into the den. Torrin looked back over at Illusion as he trudged away, Her auditories folding back against her crania as she watched his gait. Grumpy mister he is.. She thought to herself before walking into the den.

"Has he always been such an asshole?" Torrin asked, looking over as her older sister curled up in the corner of the den. Justice sighed softly and lifted her cranium to look over at her sister, "Illusion is just tired, Just leave it be and sleep.." she stated, placing her head back down, her nose tucked under her tail. The younger sister sighed softly and walked toward the entrance before laying in it and looking up at the stars. Her green orbs taking in the sparkling of the night solely to calm her own nerves.

After a whle of lying there, Torrin heard some familiar voices. Her eyes opening as she had been trying to sleep. The younger female looked around curiously, her auditories perking forward before she stood up, stepping a few more paw steps from the den to see Illusion and Malicia. With a tilt of her crania, Torrin wandered what they were doing. She hadn't seen Malicia in what felt like ages. Though, no one really paid attention though, did they? No one in this pack cares.. She thought to herself. She soon watched as they left the camp and quickly began to follow, but only losing them in their small journey. Though, it wasn't long until she heard a small chuckling in the busheds surrounding her. The females auditories folded backward as her naes filled with an unfamiliar scent. "H-Hello?" she asked, her hackles raising as the cackles sent shivers up and down her spine.

"Who's there?"

It wasn't long before Torrin was staring a fiery blaze of emeralds down. Eyes similar to her own staring back at her. A large masculine-looking wold standing over her as she looked up at the multi-colored wolf.

"Did I scare you? Awh, Little lamb.."

The voice of the wolf sounded more feminine than anything. Her heart beating fast in her chest. "Have you no respect for territory?" she asked, only to recieve a chuckle from the wolf and teeth snapped at her. Torrin recoiled quickly, lowering herself to the ground. "Territory? Small one.. Everywhere is mine if I'd like it to be.." The fae chuckled. Torrin looked up at the female and then huffed, "Just let me go, I'll make sure not to bother you anymore.." she mentioned. The big female rolled her orbs and stepped in the way or Torrins path home. "I think you need a little lesson in bravery, my dear.." The large wolf mentioned.

Yukon | Feminine | Loner | M: Illusion, Malicia(Ind), Torrin

After a good day and a half of walking, Yukon had waltzed into yet another packs territory. Her large frame trudging along the land as her crania swung with each and every step she took. She felt rather pleased with her last few entcounters, and wouldn't mind another. It was rather late, so she wasn't exactly expecting to see anyone out and about. But.. To her surprise, she seen two wolves with a stragler behind them. She grinned and watched as the third wolf easily got itself lost. The large fae quickly hid herself and stalked over to the lost soul. A small chuckle escaping as she watched the other circle in fear.

"Who's There?"

Soon enough, Yukon rose above the other wolf, standing in the clearing along with the other. "Did I scare you? Awh, Little lamb.." she stated with a toothy grin. Yukons audits veered forward as the other female spoke. Her teeth quickly lashing out at her, watching as she recoiled and lowered herself to the ground. Yukon then lowered her cranium down to th females ear, her muzzle whispering into it,

"Territory? Small one.. Everywhere is mine if I'd like it to be.." she chuckled.

Yukon then stepped a few steps back, listening as the other tried to leave and stepped into her path, "I think you need a little lesson in bravery, my dear.." she stated with a grin. "No.. I think I'm alright." The other spoke. Yukon rolled her orbs and looked other dead in the eyes, "What's your name?" she asked, her banner waving excitedly as she had a grin plastered onto her maw.

"Torrin.."

Yukon smirked as she circled around the fae named Torrin once. "Torrin? What a name.." she cackled. "I'm Yukon.. Now, Tell me, you look young, what is it that you train to do in your little... pack." she asked, giving her cranium a small tilt. Torrin sat back onto her haunches and looked at Yukon, Her auditories rotating backward and flattened against her crania. "I'm a Scout.." she mentioned. Yukon smirked, "For a scout, You sure are a saredy cat." she chuckled. Torrin rolled her eyes as she growled a little. Yukon quickly whirled her frame around, nipping at the others maw.

A yelp echoed throughout the area as Torrin fell to the ground as if submitting to the large loner, "Don't give me attitude, I'm only trying to help your pathetic self.." she spoke, growling at Torrin, "If only someone was here to help you, No?" she asked, grinning. Torrin looked helplessly up at the other female, staying completely still.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 05:50 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|M: Malicia, {Yukon, Torrin (ind.)}|
Illusion licked Malicia's ears as she curled next to him. He'd closed his eyes to rest, feeling completely at peace. He nuzzled the fur around her cheeks, and began to lick the base of her ears.
"You are the only wolf that I'd allow to pin me to the ground." He teased, closing his eyes again.
At least he got one peaceful moment.
His eyes snapped open, and he looked over at the huntress.
"Did you hear that? It was almost like a yelp." He whispered to Malicia, sitting up to look around. His golden and green eyes searching through the bushes.
I don't think that we can afford another hurt wolf, our herb supplys are low. He thought back to the hurt wolves in the medics den, and doubted that Orien and Aquila would want someone else to join/catch them.
Now fully alert, and mad that someone had ruined the moment for him he sniffed the air, all of his temper flooding back like someone had opened floodgates.
He picked up the scent of a loner and.... Torrin? He rolled his eyes. Could the apprentice ever stay out of trouble?
It was the loner that made him mad.
"Why is there a loner on our territory?" He whispered a growl to the female that was beside him. "I'm going to go and check it out, and then we should head back to camp. We can continue in my den." He stood up, his long white and brown fur drapped down, and his tail curled slightly at the end.
Let's hope we don't get into any fights. He thought, glancing down at Malicia. How would they explain the wolf that is to be under pack arrest's injuries? He could just imagine the lies they'd have to come up with.
He silently walked towards the noise, and stopped just for a bit to review the scene.
Oh, this is the loner that had been running around Raven. He remembered the faint scent of her around the edges.
How she moves quickly.
He sighed.
Let's hope I can get Torrin out of this one without a fight.
He blinked and looked down at his short, black claws, really just wishing that he was asleep right then.
Illusion made himself known to the loner and Torrin. He didn't speak, but simply stepped out of the bushes, postitive that the wolf with the negative energy was already aware of him.
He gave Torrin a 'You are really out again, hmm?' He'd have to speak to Justice about keeping a closer eye on this one.
He gave a brief look over his shoulder to where he'd been laying just a couple of minutes before.
"Can we help you?" He asked, in a tired tone. His body language wasn't aggressive, it was just simply tired. He wanted to not come off as a threat. He'd worked with rouges in the past, and knew that if you showed any sort of aggresion towards them, they wouldn't think twice about attacking.
He watched Torrin look helpless under the lone wolf, and had a flashback to the raid.
He closed his eyes for a quick second, trying to push the memories out of his head.
Keep your cool. Don't lose it.
He stood there silently, watching and waiting.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 08:15 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Yukon // Torrin (Direct)

Malicia listened to his teasing remark and leaned into his touch a soft rumble leaving her chest of contentment.

*"And you are the only wolf ill alow to carress my fur."*

Malicia promised as she lay next to him. Her audits perking to the same sound he had heard. Definitly a yelp. Quickly she was upon her paws her frame only slightly smaller then Illusions.

*"WE will check it out mr.grump"*

Malicia stated as she broke into a quick jog her strides effortless over the ground her crimson gaze narrowed. No they didnt need any more hurt wolves but the appentice wasnt about to be harmed in any fashion.

Quickly they both arrived to Torrins rescue.. she was hella lucky the two had been in the area. Malicia flicked her audits forwards yet it was a relaxed position, even her banner stayed in a relaxed position at her hocks.

Calmly she brushed past Illusions side reasuring him and went swiftly to Torrin her jaws easily grabbing Torrins scruff and dragging her from infront of the rogue. Calmly she whispered in torrins audits.

*"Never show your belly to a rogue.. thats a sure ticket to the stars."*

Malicias words where for Torrins audits only as she brought the apprentice a safe distance from the rogue. Malicia then stood her body positioned protectivly before the apprentice. Clearly showing the rogue that she wouldnt be harming the smaller wolf. Besides... she wanted this over with so she could go back to Illusions den and rest. This evening was becoming tiresome.. and Killjoy if he found out she went paw to paw with a rogue would chew her out.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 09:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Anya, Bri, Frost
Flame listened to Anya's explanation before smiling, "Good job. You were correct. Weight differences can be a sure sign of comparing what might be coming towards you." She got up, giving Anya a nuzzle before padding back towards the den. "That is all for the night. In the morning, it will be time for your lesson with Icicle about the defense traps near camp. Wherever that bundle of fur got off to that is." Flame tilted her head to listen a few times but could only hear an owl in the trees.

Continuing on, she let out a small clack of her teeth to get Frost's attention without disturbing the pup. A moment later, he popped his head out to see them before disappearing. A small whimper came from inside as Frost slipped out, taking his warmth with him. Flame nodded towards Anya before saying, "Your pup will need warmth throughout the night. I can help keep her warm when your in your lesson tomorrow morning." She heard Frost scamper up a tree nearby, laying down and scratching his claws in a stretch. "Goodnight Anya." Flame said before turning, using the pebbles to guide her to her den before laying down, her eyes closing to fall asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 09:54 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya wagged happily when Flame praised her for getting it right. As Flame got up and nuzzled her she did the same. This is the best night ever! I got praises in two ways! Verbally and physically! With that Anya followed Flame back to the dens. She listened to Flame and nodded. She wasn't very sure she wanted to train with the foxes but there was really nothing she could do. When Anya heard Brielle wimper her brain clicked to mom mode instead of her playful mode. She listened to Flame before nodding, "Alright, Goodnight Flame." She then hurried back inside the den. There she layed beside her pup and Brielle instantly began to drink. Anya gave her a lick before relaxing. Soon both pup and mom was sleeping soundly in the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 09:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Lily, Harry, Kaara-Teeli & Spade
Alha watched as the female joined her, blinking gently before starting down the alleyway. After a few moments, a dog came into view and Alha paused before recognizing Kaara. Once she recognized them, Alha gave her a look over before noticing that she no longer looked pregnant. She must have given her pups already, Alha knew that some dogs would rather stay away from the pack thinking it was too dangerous. Alha turned to the new female before saying gently, "I need you to go with Harry back to our camp. I know you do not trust us yet but I need to go help Kaara get her pups before the dogcatcher gets them."

Alha then turned to Harry, noticing his eyes before flicking an ear. "Get her back safely to the camp. Make sure she gets some food from the food can and a den. We have several empty ones after the beagles decided to go back home." Alha said, that thought saddening her a bit. The beagles hadn't been with them long but had started missing their humans too much to stay. She hoped they had gotten back to the farmhouse safely but it was no longer her problem. After giving Harry the order and giving a smile to the female, she turned to Kaara. "Show me where the pups are, we need to get them back to camp quickly before the dogcatcher gets to these parts. I have no doubt that he's starting at the construction site and working his way up." Alha said, nodding to the female.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 10:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow & Night | M | Alphas | Shadow Forest & Raven | M: The Raven Pack
Shadow kept up the support as they started up the steep trail to the camp. He remembered it a little bit although he was a bit more annoyed than anything right now. Night was shivering from the cold, although Shadow couldn't blame him. A scent hit his nose as they were almost to camp. A female, smelling strongly of the Raven Pack. Shadow turned his head for a better view, spotting the female step out of the shadows. He kept his gaze trained on her before Night huffed a greeting, "You should be sleeping Bardou. I believe this night has had enough excitement."

Shadow blinked before returning his attention to Night who seemed to be walking fine now with only a hint of a stagger. Still, he stayed by his side, guiding him. They got up to camp and Night paused before nodding towards one on top of a rock. "That's mine now." He said earning a look from Shadow. "Don't even." Shadow flicked an ear before helping him over to the den. Night flopped down and Icicle decided that it was time to get something to eat. She hopped off Shadow's back before scurrying over to snatch a fish from the pile. Dragging it back over, she ate the tail before nosing it over to Shadow and Night. Night gave it a look before Shadow pulled it closer, "Eat. I ate before we found you so don't you dare say your not hungry." Shadow said, his tone stern.

Night snorted before eating the fish, "You might not think so but you sound like an alpha now." Shadow rolled his eyes, "And your acting like a pup still." Night sat up before shaking out his fur. Shadow turned his attention to Ore, "You can check on him in the morning. Right now, the worst he has is that he's tired and cold. You need sleep as well. If you must post a guard, go ahead. If I wanted to harm him, he'd be dead." Shadow said without a bit of emotion, earning an annoyed look from Night. "And you still can't communicate well among wolves." Night said before turning to Ore, "Go get some rest, I'll be fine."

Night looked around noticing that there wasn't many wolves up. That's good, at least some are getting some sleep. He stretched before curling onto one side of the wall. He was cold, that was all. A little sleep would take care of that. He closed his eyes before they shot back open as a warm body laid down at his back. Night waited a moment before relaxing as Shadow laid his head down next to Night's. The fox curled up in front of Night, warming up his paws. Night sighed, relaxing as he fell asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 10:42 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara + Her Pups | Queen | Strays United | M: Teeli, Spade, Alha, Harry, Lily.
><
Kaara listened intently, no direct adressing. She wasn't really aware of the dynamic of packs, a housepet til 4. She bared her teeth at Alha at the prospect of showing her the pups. She sheepishly lowered her head as an apology.
Her head swayed as did her body, Alha didn't have bad intentions.. she knew that didn't she? She seemed overwhelmed and stressed big time, pained to have to give up her hiding place and take them where other dogs who were barely surviving on scraps- or at least thats what she thinks- and expose her barely hairy puppies to them. She clamped her jaws shut. Remembering the bag of meat they'd given to that she-dog back there.
This is not making me feel better..
In a rough but quiet bark after Harry and Lily left, Kaara spoke in a tone as if she was about to cry, though she was more anxious than any other feeling. "Follow me, they're in the park." She turned on her heels and set off at a very quick trot, nearly a sprint, checking to see if Alha was keeping up, slowing down if she wasn't.
She came to a slow stop and turned into a briar patch. "Stay out." She said, it was simpler for her to just bring one out for Alha to carry, easing in like a snake to fetch her pups. She let out heavy sigh of relief as she saw both pups there- one began to mewl. She grabbed Spade, walking back out slower, her heart raced, skipping a few beats. She fought back the faint feeling and placed her lanky, long-haired, back pup by Alha. She stepped back hesitantly, beginning to choke up before diving back in to get Teeli, which she walked out with in her teeth gently, her delicate little red and white body dangling. "Take me there." She said plainly, muffled around the wriggling pup. Anxiously waiting for instruction.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 10:58 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Huntress // Raven // Mentions: Night & Shadow

"Thou know I dont sleep night."

Bardou replied simply as she trailed both males back into camp. Her frame illuminated by the moons glow as she let them both go into nights den. Her hell fire optics breifly narrowing before she moved silently to the middle of camp and laid down. Her large frame looking like an oddly placed pile of snow as her audits remained forwards upon her cranium. Her optics silently regaurding the entrance of camp while her audits swiveled to catch the sounds of the night. A routine she had fallen into before joining this pack. One she knew Night didnt notice, despite the ground she frequented becoming flatter.

Bardou lowered her cranium to clean her paws as she then rested her muzzle upon the white apendages. Her breathing even yet she was very much awake thus making her the perfect gaurd. Though it also presented exhuastion that she hid incredibly well. The fatigue hardly noticable after all she snuck power naps here and there.

Edited at December 30, 2022 11:00 PM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us