Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
08:27:10 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 7 spots for wolves.

;-;
 Shiro
08:26:53 shi
Me with my 75 open slots lol
 distant-screams
08:26:48 katy | beetle
Exist,
oh dear xD
i'm trying to haha, i've only got about 8k right now though until i get more apples
 Existence
08:25:43 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, I know the feeling I had 58 open den slots.. Not any more xD Joining the dom club?

Oh no T.T
 distant-screams
08:24:28 katy | beetle
Exist,
lol i used to have a decent amount but i've been trying to build up dominance :')

she gave me duds anyways, lol
 Existence
08:23:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy I have 25 den slots xD and no idea what I'm doing outside trying to not murder my SV boys for not giving me svs xD
 Dalmatian
08:22:32 
-WP Click-

paws for Brahms?
 distant-screams
08:21:27 katy | beetle
ugh, i gotta pop one of my girls e.e i don't have the den space for 15 pups
 Salem
08:18:41 Bell
Support?
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
08:10:56 Silver (She/her)
last night I got to 382 moonflowers and then it was midnight almost there XD
 Vulpixles
08:10:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?
 Caeruleum
08:09:59 Cae, Blue
why is make friends 2 apples D: should be one ;^;
 Urux
08:05:00 Urox
Now I don't know what to do with myself. I was grinding to customise Sanctus, now I don't know what to do with myself lol
 Caeruleum
08:02:48 Cae, Blue
it might be time for den revamp ;-;
 limbo
07:58:22 ZD
ahhh thanks guys!!
 Vulpixles
07:56:46 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Limbo
I think the ears need to be placed a little more forward on the head, but the shape is really good!
 || Enlighten purple
07:55:37 She/her idk
limbo

just try to curve the ears abit
 Vulpixles
07:53:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Less than 100 brains away from being able to afford the Spectre dye
 Ace
07:53:17 ace <3
vul,
I'm forest level 136, so no hope there XD replaying has got me like 13
 limbo
07:52:35 ZD
I hate drawing ears ;^;
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Wolverine : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 11:30 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion *Indi*

Malicia lashed her lengthy banner in a frusterated manner as she swung her cranium to nip her side. Her body shifting so she could push her large bulk up into a standing position. Since having to drop in rank from hunter due to the risk she had voiced to Killjoy she had been caged to camp. But even he wasnt aware of the sire to the pups growing within her, though he had respected her silence in the matter. Malicia enjoyed the coolness of the night air, a soft huff left her as she trotted from her den. Not having the patience to be stopped by anyone.

The wolf who stopped her would be met with canines as she didnt have the patience to use her lovely intoxicating words. Mailica smirked as she thought about how those words landed her in this situation. Infact the drop in rank had only happened the other day.. so she doubted Illusion had even clued in to her new status. Mailica snorted shaking her well built body.. alas he was male so he probably wouldnt know till it slapped him in the rather handsome face.

Perking her audits she started to leave camp, so far no one was stopping her. Since she desired to go for a stroll a wander around the land they called home. Malicia knew the pack land rather well and had a few spots she enjoyed visiting more then others.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 11:59 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia|
Illusion woke up from what sounded like a wolf walking around camp. It was just a small shuffling. He rolled over in a groan before getting up.
He shook out his long white and brown coat before looking out at the camp below. He spotted a wolf leaving, and looked around for any signs of other wolves.
He sighed, of course, no one else would be up. It was late. Maybe it was Brecken?
He stepped out of his den and made his way behind the wolf. He sniffed at the ground where they had just been standing.
It's not Brecken, but Malicia. He thought, eyes narrowing.
Where is she going at this hour? He looked up at the moon before silently starting after her.
I know that Killjoy will get me up to go and gather all of the loose wolves so I might as well just do it without being asked. He huffed and glared at the Alpha's den, where he could hear a gentle faint snore coming from.
As he walked past the Medics den he stopped for a moment to smell the air. He peeked in and saw that Orien was laying next to the outside female, tails touching. He wanted to be jealous, but couldn't find it in his heart.
Maybe I am just better off being single for the rest of my life. He thought back to his talk with Hondo, and smiled.
Yeah, thats right. Hondo and I can be single together for the rest of my existence. In the back of his head, way deep down, he knew that he wanted to settle down, but what fun was that? There was no adventure written on it.
He followed behind her, hiding in the shadows, working on his stealth. He knew that it was likely that she could smell or sense him following, but did he care? Nah. It worked out well last time.
I want to see where she is going before herding her back to camp. He sighed, and hoped that Rags wouldn't find out about them sneaking around at night. He knew that the Beta would be mad, but he could always use an excuse.
His thick muti-colored legs jutted out in front of him as he stalked. He stopped and looked around, paranoid that someone was going to jump out at him. He knew that it wouldn't be Malicia, as he had eyes on her, but someone else.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 12:12 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia made silent subtle turns as she weaved through the bush with an ease that had made her an untouchable huntress. Though none truelly knew the fury in her fighting either. Illusion had only gotten a taste during their.. breif time together. Though, it was playful and not meant to harm.. a mock fight before following events. Her testing his strength, his suitability to be a worthy male.

Mailica shook her cranium huffing away such thoughts. Though a subtle inhale alerted her of her stalker in the woods, the scent very familiar as it had once marked her pelt. Illusion. A wolf she had once hunted along side. Smirking she raised her banner and picked up a brisk run. Like a Doe fleeing its prey, though her movements where calculated and swift as she leapt effortlessly over a fallen log. Her movements leading them to a meadow... the meadow they had met in.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 12:58 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Illusion smirked as Malicia picked up a run. He loped lazily after her, still staying a bit away.
She knows I'm following her. It was more so a game then anything. He enjoyed games, far more fun then laying around camp all day waiting to be told when to hunt.
He was silent no more, his large paws over taking the soft forest ground. He watched her leap over a log.
Swift, just like a doe. He thought, but he already knew that. He also knew that she was a strong hunter from their many times patroling together, and from watching the way that she could move through the forest.
His long coat flowed behind him as he picked up a less lazy lope and went into a easy sprint. His eyes flicked between watching the huntress and his path before his muti-colored legs.
He stopped in a bush while she continued out to the meadow.
She's quite the playful one. He huffed, allowing himself a moment to rest before stepping out of the bush, his brown leg leading with it's chewed to dullness claws.
Why would she come here? He questioned to himself, looking around. It looks just like I remember it, she's even standing in the same spot.
He glanced at her, his eyes meeting hers, almost testing if she could tell what he was questioning.
"Quite the swift little deer you are." He teased in his deep smooth voice with a warm chuckle.
He walked over to her, mischief in his eyes, but then again, when was there never mischief in his eyes nor in his eyes? When there wasn't there was his temperament.
Thinking back, she could have been the first female that didn't make him tempermental while they tested each other to their fighting skills. Any other wolf he would have lost his cool, only to be reminded that it was all just a game.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 01:25 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Mailica kept her pace steady not needing to increase it or decrease it. Her movements fluid unhindered by the pregnancy that would soon make its appearance known. Hell.. it had already altered her scent.. Mailica licked her lips before stopping in the meadow her frame posed her banner swaying and her maw tipped upwards slightly. Her large frame shimmered in the moons light her thickening pelt hiding the first signs.

When he stepped out she let and audit shift his way, he was her equal in hunting and in combat. She wouldnt best him, not that she couldnt but.. she felt no need to. Finally she turned rotating her frame to allow her body to brush past his allowing his scent to breifly mingle with hers.. acceptance.

*"And you a cunning shadow.."*

Mailica stated calmly as she moved to stand next to him her gaze turned to look at him. Though a thoughtful growl eased its way from her throat.

*"Though you should be resting illusion. I heard you are on morning patrol.. cant have a handsome brute stumbling over his paws."*

Malicia purred out her voice naturally holding a flirtatious hint, as she swished her banner against his haunches. Her audits perked for his reply as she stretched her shoulders before she lay down next to him. Malicia didnt fear much, besides... they where much closer then most of the pack wolves. Malicia wondered silently what he would do when he realized the extent of their actions.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 01:51 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Illusion watched her silently as she moved towards him. As she brushed past, he couldn't help but take in her scent. It brought back memories. He gave her a cocky look out of the corner of his eyes, not moving his head, but with a coy smirk on his face.
He couldn't help but notice a slight difference in her scent since the last interaction, but brushed it off to have been her hunting.
I can't remember if she did end up hunting. She must have, after all, she is a huntress, and I was out galavanting around with Killjoy all day. He wanted to roll his eyes at the thought of wasting his day getting caught up in the rain while out with his Alpha. At least his pelt was now clean from the mud.
He turned his head to face her as she turned to look at him. He had amusement written all over his smug, normally angered muzzle.
"Though, you should be resting Illusion. I heard you are on morning patrol.. can't have a handsome brute stumbling over his paws."
"Oh sweetheart, I don't stumble over my paws, I simply float." He said, with a playful smile, knowing that she knew that he did in fact stumble over his own paws while hunting.
He chuckled at her as she laid down.
"What are you now? A kitty?" He waited a few seconds before laying his large frame next to her, his gold-green eyes reflecting the stars from the clear, crisp night sky.
He took a deep breath in of her scent before speaking.
"I was rather quite disapointed when I was informed that Marbled would be taking your place on the morning patrol. It was always more fun when you join then her, not to mention that you are the stronger hunter." He said, matching her purr with his smooth voice.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 02:16 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia huffed out a chuckle at his statement, his bulk joining hers upon the soft grasses. Grass they had spent a long satifying night within. Mailica smirked at the memory leaning over to nip his neck the action gentle and teasing.

*"Kitty? Hmmm do I mew and rub against your legs?"*

Mailica added with a tilt of her cranium, though she smirked and rolled upon her back. In a manner presenting a level of vulnurability to him she would never to anyone else. He had sated a wild part of her soul. The cold reluctance melted a bit by his pressence.

*"To be honest, I dont enjoy the idea of another female at your side Illusion. But Alphas orders have me placed in camp. I only disobey at night when the shadows cloak my frame.. though it seems the grump can keep pace."*

Mailica stated her left foreleg gently batting at his neck fluff. Her frame relaxed next to the packs grump. He seemed to only be this way within her vixen like pressence. It intrigued her as she was also one that wasnt tamed easily or at all yet.. she seemed to enjoy his pressence.

Edited at December 30, 2022 02:41 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 03:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Illusion closed his eyes, resting them for a second, happy to be out of the camp walls to sleep for once. It wasn't all too bad, but he knew that the visiting female in the medic den wasn't fond of him, and he didn't want to make the stress any worse, so why not just remove himself from the area? Problem solved, and plus, he'd always enjoyed the time that he spent with Malicia.
He growled playfully as she nipped at him, and he gently nipped her ear back before licking where he'd nipped.
He watched her carefully, taking in every little thing that she did.
"To be honest, I don't enjoy the idea of another female at your side Illusion." The way that she said his name sent shivers up his spine, and he found himself wagging his long tail. "But Alphas orders have me placed in camp. I only disobey at night when the shadows cloak my frame.. though it seems the grump can keep pace."
He chuckled at her words, and decided that tomorrow he would ask Killjoy what orders his favorite hunting partner was under.
"What naughty thing did you do to get put under pack arrest?" He teased. "And the cloak of the shadows didn't work in your favor tonight because this grump could spot you leaving camp." He said, turning to look her in the eye, his own shining from the light of the moon.
He laid there silently as she batted the long fur on his neck, enjoying himself as he half closed his eyes.
He then turned towards her, and playfully bit her paw, mischief once again dancing around in his eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 03:46 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia chuckled though seemed to fall silent with his reply, her gaze narrowing playfully before she allowed him to bite at her paw. Swiftly she rolled to her paws and pounced. Her frame rolling his to his back as she pinned him down and whispered into his audits.

*"Naughty things.. we did."*

Malicia said a soft growl leaving her maw as she lowered her cranium to let her canines brush against his throat. Her audits perked forwards as she swayed her banner behind her. Malicia was a predator in her prime, a female worthy of the chase. A chase Illusion had provided.

*"Course.. shadow. I choose not to hide from your pressence."*

Malicia said before licking his chest her frame still positioned above the male.

Edited at December 30, 2022 03:57 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 04:07 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Illusion allowed himself to be rolled over and pinned to the ground like a pup.
If it were anyone else, I'd be at their throat. He thought. That thought should have made him uneasy, but it didn't. He rather quite enjoyed it.
"Naughty things... we did." He smirked and thought of all the naughty things they did, finding it hard what one would put her under pack arrest.
He gave her a coy smiled as she brushed against his throat.
"You are quite the little kitten." He teased, knowing that this female was nearly as large as he was.
"Course.. shadow. I choose not to hide from your pressence."
That made his back feel hot, and the heat started to spread through out his body as she licked his chest.
He looked up at the female as she stood over him, enhanced by the way that the moon washed over her coat.
Illusion's eyes flickered from watching her to surveying their surroundings back to watching her.
"We ought to be careful to not get caught." He said, meeting her eyes with his own, worry laced around the edges of them.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us