Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Buddy.. You were supposed to give Sv pups with Catori not a mela ;-;
 Amygdala
05:27:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You spy 5 Water Buffalos.

I think theese are your XD
 Urux
05:16:45 Urox
You spy 6 Mountain Lions
End me
 Amygdala
05:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know right XD
Glad you agree
 Caeruleum
05:13:31 Cae, Blue
girl math is mathing- if you can afford it, go for it *^*
 Amygdala
05:10:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae as a kpop listener do you think buying an album a month because i don't smoke is a good idea? Because by not smoking i am saving money (by my girl math)

I goot proof album this month 😅
 Amygdala
05:06:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Mood
 Caeruleum
05:04:43 Cae, Blue
Defeat 50 Water Buffalos in battle. (jungle)

hell naw
 Caeruleum
05:04:23 Cae, Blue
retirement home vip unlocked LOL
 limbo
05:02:45 ZD
also pulled my back moving my pc. which is such an old person move LOL
 limbo
05:02:04 ZD
been having tech issues with my drawing tablet for the past month and today it randomly fixed itself .-.
 Amygdala
05:01:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay what do we think of his gear
-WP Click-
 Quasar Hoarder
05:01:16 
ok thanks!
 Caeruleum
05:00:26 Cae, Blue
females can breed once per game year, and they reset on spring 1st, so in 7 days
 Quasar Hoarder
04:59:56 
like when the females can breed again sorry im also an hee player
 Caeruleum
04:58:50 Cae, Blue
what do you mean by breeding season?
 Quasar Hoarder
04:58:11 
oh when is the new breeding season starting?
 Caeruleum
04:57:45 Cae, Blue
death script
 Quasar Hoarder
04:57:32 
what is ds?
 Caeruleum
04:57:07 Cae, Blue
a reminder to breed your old gals so they pop before ds, bros

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ermine : 0
Bobcat : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 04:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Aquillia
Orien stood there for another second. I would hate to be wrong....but im pretty sure shes awake. Orien picked out the biggest rabbit and nosed it to Aquillia. "Im sorry for how i treated you. Heres some food if your hungry." He whispered and sat down. The worst thing that could happen is im wrong and im accidentally wake her up. He paused, "Do you need anything eles? Just as a friend." Orien said with a slight smile. It was dark though so he wasn't even sure she would see his smile but still. For some odd reason Orien felt his heart beat slightly faster than normal. Probably just because i dont want to be embarrassed. Orien thought, shaking it off.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila|F|3|Raven|Lead Hunter|M: Orien
-
Aquila kept stalk-still as Orien spoke gently to her.
"I'm sorry for how I treated you. Here's some food if your hungry."
Aquila's violet eyes blinked open once more, and she slowly raised herself into a sitting position, favoring her injured paw. She flicked and ear as she was deep in thought. It's not his fault! Tell him your sorry, tell him you care! She screamed, but the words wouldn't come to her mouth. Her throat felt dry, and she felt quite shy. Her tail thumped a bit and she orderd it to stay still.
"Do you need anything else? Just as a friend."
Aquila blinked up at him. What does he mean by "Just as a friend?". Her thoughts raced around as she wondered what the male ment by that.
"Err, I'm good? Thank you!" She winced at her voice, making it sound like a question. Why can't I do anything right these days??
-
Fallon|6|F|Beta|Raven|M:Group in the Raven Medic Den, Yukon
-
Fallon stumbled over a few logs and twigs as she made her way back to camp. The loner still shivered in her memory. She could only smell the scent of herbs and a trace of the loners scent. I swear, when I come back to camp and people smell the loner, they are going to think I got revenge or did something stupid. Fallon quicked her pace as she entered into the familiar clearing of camp, making a bee-line for the medic's den. She entered in and gently set the herbs down on the shelf, turing to Sundown.
"Peperment, dock leaves, and rosemary." She murmured, looking at Loki and Brute. She gave a respectful nod to Sundown and Laan as she went over to Loki. She was still fuming slightly at Brute because of how he had treated his pack mate. She settled by Loki and spoke gently to him.
"Are you alright?"

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:03 PM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 11:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Aquillia
Orien softly smiled at Aquillia, waiting for her to say something. After a while he wasn't even sure she was going to say something. He was just about to get up when she spoke so he stopped and looked at her. Aquillia's words weren't very reassuring but nevertheless he nodded. "Alright, sleep well." Orien said, getting up. Just as his paws hit the dirt ground of the outside he heard Aquillia say something. He turned to look at her with a soft smile, "I didn't hear what you said." He turned around and sat at the entrance of the cave, looking at Aquillia. Orien usually didn't smile like this and didn't act all soft but he had a feeling that's what Aquillia needed. He knew how much a soft smile and gentle actions could turn sadness into happiness. His heart countinued to beat faster though. What the heck is wrong with me? Orien asked himself witha flick of an ear.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-
Aquila felt guilty when she watched Orien exit the den. She tried to mumble something but it didn't come out audible. However, Orien heard it and swung back around.
"I err, I," She breathed in and out,"I wanted to say sorry for getting mad at you earlier today. I should have been more grateful," She flicked an ear," Umm, I am having trouble sleeping and, uh, I like- um- like your c-company. So, uh, maybe, could you, uhh, s-stay?" She spoke, lowering her gaze.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 11:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8|Eastern|Hunter|M: Aquillia
Orien wrapped his tail around his paws. "We all mess up sometimes, but i forgive you." His tail unwrapped itself out of shock though when Aquillia said she wanted him to stay. He calmed himself as he watched her lower her gaze. He then nodded, "I couldn't go to sleep either and i would love to stay." With that Orien lifted himself to his paws and sat beside Aquillia on the opposite side River was on. He was surprised she hadn't woken with all the talking but then again both River and Aquillia had a long day. Orien then layed down though he was far enough away from Aquillia only his tail tip touched her. He began to hum a song his mother would when he was a pup and couldn't go to sleep. He hoped he could help her fall asleep but if he couldn't, he planned he would stay with her all night. And if she did fall asleep, he would most likely stay anyway. If she falls asleep ill just wake up really early and leave so no one knows....not that i care. I was just helping her sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 29, 2022 01:06 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Torrin, Justice|
Illusion grumbled at the young females comment of why he'd come. He glared at her with his different colored eyes. Did either one of the sisters have respect for any of their higher standings?
"You were the dumb one that ran out of camp crying. In the middle of the night. I could be asleep right now." He growled, his ears pinned back. He regreted the words as they came out, but he refused to take them back.
He quickly picked up a lazy lope towards camp. He just wanted to sleep!
How do medic apprentices stay up for days at a time? He thought, knowing that he could never. He needed his sleep.
Once they reached the scout den, he stopped.
"I expect you both on morning patrol." He said, glaring at the two smaller females. "Don't be late. You'll regret it." He said, flicking his ear before turning around to walk up to his den.
He began the climb up the small path to his den, but stopped right before he got in, his eyes landing on Hondos den.
I wonder if he's still awake... He thought. He let out a sigh and turned into his den, where he laid down in the middle, off of his nest. He liked the coolness of the stone under him.
He laid his large head on his paws, drifting off to sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 29, 2022 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-
Aquila hid her happiness as Orien settled down next to her. Only his tail tip brushed her, but it made her warm on the inside. She bit down on her tounge to stop herself from smiling as the male started to hum a tune. She slowly fell asleep, listening to the music dance.
Smoll writers block :|

Edited at December 29, 2022 10:27 AM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 29, 2022 10:38 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8|Eastern|Hunter|M: Aquillia
Orien couldn't help but smile slightly when he saw Aquillia slowly drifting to sleep. When she had totally fallen asleep he stopped humming. He yawned a tired yawn before stretching. Once he was done stretching he got into a comfortable position. He glanced over at Aquillia who was still asleep. "Goodnight, sleep well." He whispered to her even though he knew she couldn't hear. With one more yawn he placed his head on his paws and closed his eyes. Soon he had fallen asleep. In the night he had gotten closer to Aquillia and would be about an inch away.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 12:22 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
[Harry]M]Strays United]Guard]M:Alha, lily]
Harry backed down when Alha motioned for him to. It reminded him of when his sister would, and he felt his heart drop to his paws when he thought of her face.
He looked away, sadness clouding his eyes. He wouldn't be weak, he had to be strong. For her. He thought. It was all for her. Even after her death his life was based on her.
He followed behind the two females as they started back, his head in the clouds.
Such a dreamer.
He could just imagine her saying that, making him even more sad.
His long tail drooped as he walked, his powerful shoulders hunched, and his large head down sadly. He did however never once take his chocolate brown eyes off of this new dog.
You never know when the coyotes are going to howl. He eyed her suspiciously, knowing that his alpha wasn't going to be happy. He stopped when he saw their fellow Pack mate.
Does she not recognize us?
He glanced over at Alha, waiting for her command.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 30, 2022 08:26 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara | F | 5 | Queen | Strays United | M: Alha, Harry, Lily.
><
Kaara stared and watched them walk away till Harry stopped, staring at her. She stared right back. It took her about 20 seconds of silent staring for her to realize who they were. She shook her head and stepped out of the shadow of the moon. Her ears wedged forward.
She was honestly relieved that they were her packmates- regardless of how much time she spent in there prescence. I can't believe I didn't recognise them. She snapped her jaw, panting happily for a few seconds, shutting her mouth and easing closer at a cautious pace.
She had no idea where the pack usually resided. Mainly because she was never there. She thought back to her pups, fearful of the dog catcher, her heart skipped a beat. She lowered herself on the ground, crouch walking submissively though there was no reason to usually, closer to the trio. "Sorry, I did not recognise you sooner." She spoke in a gentle but serious tone, rising after a moment infront of Harry and Alha.
She should've just gone back to Spade and Teeli, she attempted to show little emotion, praying that her pups would be safe, her breathing quickened.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us