Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Buddy.. You were supposed to give Sv pups with Catori not a mela ;-;
 Amygdala
05:27:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
You spy 5 Water Buffalos.

I think theese are your XD
 Urux
05:16:45 Urox
You spy 6 Mountain Lions
End me
 Amygdala
05:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I know right XD
Glad you agree
 Caeruleum
05:13:31 Cae, Blue
girl math is mathing- if you can afford it, go for it *^*
 Amygdala
05:10:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae as a kpop listener do you think buying an album a month because i don't smoke is a good idea? Because by not smoking i am saving money (by my girl math)

I goot proof album this month 😅
 Amygdala
05:06:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Mood
 Caeruleum
05:04:43 Cae, Blue
Defeat 50 Water Buffalos in battle. (jungle)

hell naw
 Caeruleum
05:04:23 Cae, Blue
retirement home vip unlocked LOL
 limbo
05:02:45 ZD
also pulled my back moving my pc. which is such an old person move LOL
 limbo
05:02:04 ZD
been having tech issues with my drawing tablet for the past month and today it randomly fixed itself .-.
 Amygdala
05:01:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay what do we think of his gear
-WP Click-
 Quasar Hoarder
05:01:16 
ok thanks!
 Caeruleum
05:00:26 Cae, Blue
females can breed once per game year, and they reset on spring 1st, so in 7 days
 Quasar Hoarder
04:59:56 
like when the females can breed again sorry im also an hee player
 Caeruleum
04:58:50 Cae, Blue
what do you mean by breeding season?
 Quasar Hoarder
04:58:11 
oh when is the new breeding season starting?
 Caeruleum
04:57:45 Cae, Blue
death script
 Quasar Hoarder
04:57:32 
what is ds?
 Caeruleum
04:57:07 Cae, Blue
a reminder to breed your old gals so they pop before ds, bros

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Ermine : 0
Bobcat : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 12:20 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | f | loner | M: Alha and Harry
Lily woke when she smelled two other dogs. Hoping for the best she tried to stay hidden under the flower's. Luck not on Lily's side(or so she throught lol) the two dogs found her. She stared at them through the bushes. They would probably be able to catch her if she ran so that was out of the option. With no other good choices Lily sat up and got a good look at the dogs. Lily hesitated, should i tell her my name? She seems friendly enough but that other dog.... Thats when the male dog growled making Lily stand up and back up slightly before tucking her tail. The odds were against her, 2 to 1, so it was the only smart option. "Im sorry i didn't know this was your territory. I forgot dogs have territory." Lily said, playing nice, the only good option. "I can leave-" Lily said looking behind her slightly and on purposely not saying her name. She didn't like the odds and wanted to run but that wouldnt do any good either. She countinued to stare at the two dogs, not really sure what to do.

Edited at December 27, 2022 12:20 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 03:13 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Justice | Feminine | Scout | Eastern Pack | M: Illusion, Killjoy, Torrin

"Justice, Don't speak to your betas that way."

The female would growl lowly. Her temper being on a strained leash. "Well.. Maybe if you guys knew how to treat your members and not ignore them.." she mumbled beneath her breath, listening to their conversation once Illusion came. "I am not going to control a full grown wolf, But I also won't allow her to get herself hurt because she is confused by others actions!" she snapped slightly at the lead hunter, her hackles raising slightly in annoyance. Justice didn't take kindly to accusations against her, but, she also was awakened from her sleep early. She was tired and her small frame ached a bit.

Justice soon watched Illusion trot out of the den and she soon followed when instructed. Easily catching up with a few strides of her run. "She usually goes to the stream, But, if she's not there.. I don't know where she might be." She spoke with a small annoyed tone. Justice didn't exactly care for her sister running either, but, she was a grown wolf. Justie couldn't tell her what to do with her life. Even though she was training her, "Torrin!" she called to the other as they got to the stream. The small female looking around for her younger yet bigger sister. Sighing softly, she stepped her way into the water and tried to get her eyes to adjust to the night around them. Once they did, she noticed some white splotches across the stream and down the way from them. Her auditories flattened against her crania as she huffed, pulling her front paws from the water and padding down the river bank.

"Torrin!" she called once more, slight annoyance filling her voice as she hopped across the large stones forming a small bridge-like thing across the flowing water. "Wake u-" she jumped from the bridge and noticed her sister was ignoring her only because she sobbed. Justice fell speechless, her audits flattening against her cranium as she lifted her right front paw into the air, her rear end lowering slightly to the ground. "What's wrong dear sister?" she asked, concern now lacing its way into her words.

Torrin lifted her crania, the twos green orbs connecting and a wave of sorrow washing over Justices' entire body. "Come, We'll talk on our way home.." she mentioned toward Torrin, only to recieve a nod in return. It was then the younger sister seen Illusion. "He came with you?" Torrin asked. "Yes, Unwillingly I believe.. But, he helped." she spoke as they began their way back toward the pack lands.

Torrin | Feminine | Apprentice Scout | Eastern Pack | M: Justice, Illusion

The female ran and ran fast. Tears flodding her green orbs as she fought back the water works. She growled lowly to herself. How can I be so stupid? she thought to herself. It wasn't long before she splashed into the river before quickly jumping out and running down the river bank and across the stones.

She then flopped to the ground and cried. The female really didn't know what to feel at the moment.

It wasn't long until she heard her sisters and anothers voice. But, she ignored them. After about three minutes of passing time, Justice was beside her. Asking what was wrong. Torrin would just simply lift her cranium to look at her sister, her eyes softening. She listened to her sisters words before noticing Illusion. "He came with you?" she asked, flicking her auditories back against her cranium. Justice nodded, "Yes, Unwillingly I believe, But.. He helped."

Torrin only nodded and walked back towards home with her sister and the lead hunter.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: River, Killjoy, Sorrel, Orien
---
Aquila's violet eyes flashed with guilt as Orein raced out of the den. She felt like getting up to go after him, but she wasn't sure if the medic would approve very much. He was treating me like a baby, right? Gosh, that was so mean of me! He just saved your life and this is how you treat him? Get your act together, Aquila!
Another wolf entered the den. River tensed up, and Aquila looked back and forth between them, fearful that the tension would lead to an outbreak. Aquila ruffled up her fur, a small growl on her muzzle. Is this wolf here to hurt us? What do I do?
Aquila kept her gaze on the wolf the whole time, even while she was padding away. After the ordeal had been settled, she blinked over at River, who was falling asleep. She laid her head down on her paws and culded with River, thankful to have someone with her. She closed her eyes slowly. She tried to just black out and fall asleep, but the rushing and pounding of the water never silenced.
She had a feeling sleep wouldn't come so easily after all.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 08:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter|M: Aquillia, River(ind) and Hondo(ind)
Orien would fall asleep but then wake up again every so often. He huffed, why did things have to be so complicated? After he woke up again and couldn't go back to sleep he decided to make sure Aquillia and River were fed. Sure Aquillia got mad at him when he went to check on her but to be fair he did kinda treat her like a pup in a way. But he of course didn't mean to. They probably are asleep anyway so i can just leave it for them to eat in the morning, Orien thought as he got up with a stretch. He made his way to the prey pile and picked out a bunny for each of the girl's. He was 99% it was the bunnies him and Hondo had caught but then again, who cares? Orien then trotted back to med den. He took a deep breath before quietly entering. He put the bunnies down before glancing at the girl's. He wasn't sure but he thought he saw Aquillia open her eyes. He wasn't really sure what to do. He didn't want to get yelled at if she was awake but he wanted to help if he could.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 10:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | Shadow Forest | M: Anya
Flame flicked an ear at Anya's statement before reminding herself that the female was still young. The time of games would soon be over when the female went with the foxes in the morning. At least, until Anya understood their weird sense of humor. Flame flicked her tail before saying, "The second one was indeed correct. The first one was an acorn. With the lighter weight, it made no sound coming down and brushed by the leaves smoother than did the pebble did. I'm going to do it again, and this time, listen for the differences."

Flame picked up the acorn before doing the same toss as before. Thankfully, there was no wind as it went up into the leaves and came back down. She set it down before saying, "That was the acorn." She then took the pebble and did the same motion. The pebble whistled through the air as it came back down as it had done before. Once she set that one down, she said, "That was the pebble. Now, what was the difference between the acorn and the pebble?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 10:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya| f | SFP | M: Flame
Anya smiled when Flame revealed she was correct. Her tail wagged slightly harder as she nodded and began to listen intently again. Her ears pricked forward again as Flame threw the acorn into the air. This time she heard the acorn slightly brush up against the branches. It was quiet and she barely heard it but she did. Anya then listened to the pebble hit the branches and the slight whistle sound the pebble made as it came falling to the ground. This is really fun, Anya thought once more before answering Flame. "The acorn is lighter so it dosent really make a sound except when it brushes up against the tree branches. But pebble is slightly louder. It makes a sound when it hits the branches, comes whistling down and a little thunk when you put it down." She paused before asking, "Was i right?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 11:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Lily, Harry
Alha could tell that the female was hesitant but then tilted her head at Harry at his statement. The main purpose of her pack was to take in stray dogs and unite a family, how many time did she have to teach this to her packmates? She pushed the bag of tantalizing meat towards the female before saying gently, "It is alright. We will not harm you." With the last sentence, she looked over her shoulder, giving Harry a hard look. "Stand down Harry, she is not a threat." Alha said sternly before tilting her head back at the female.

Alha wrapped her tail around her paws, looking completely relaxed. Recruiting wasn't for everyone but she loved it. She hated seeing dogs out on the streets alone. . .even Fang's ones at times. She looked at the female for a moment before saying, "I know it is difficult to trust someone you just met but it's getting into the late hours. We need to get off the streets before the dog catchers start their patrols." She stood up before turning towards an alleyway, "If you follow me, I can lead you to safety but that is up to you." Alha said, looking back at her and waiting patiently for her response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 27, 2022 11:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily | f | loner | M: Alha and Harry
Lily looked at the meat. If she didn't eat it there would be no consequences except for still being hungry but if she did eat it she would be full. Too hungry to care about the consequences of eating the meat she cautiously grabbed the meat. As she watched the female wrap her tail around her paws, looking quite relaxed she put the bag down. She then nosed through the contents of the bag, every so often she would glance at the male dog to make sure he hadn't moved. After checking the bag out Lily gulped down the meat with a loud smacking sound. Just as she had finished her meal she turned to look at Alha who was turned to the alleyways. Lily began to think again, If i go it could be a trap, but it could also be she really is just trying to help. If i dont go ill be alone again and will possibly get caught by the dog nappers. But if i go ill still be outnumbered. Lily hesitated, it was really just a game a chance. Taking a deep breath she followed behind Alha. Lily made sure to keep an eye on the male, Alha and all around her. It was somewhat hard to do all three but she managed.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 11:28 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Kaara [F], Teeli [F] and Spade [M] | Stays Unite | M: Alha, Harry, Lily.(Ind)
.><.
Kaara laid in the dim light of the moon, half asleep in the middle of the park with ther pups nearby, who she figured were also asleep. She sighed, her stomach would be aching for hunger soon. She rolled onto her belly and sat up, her pups in a pile a foot away. She looked admirningly at the two cute mutts upon the grass. She stared at them for a moment before she stood and grabbed one gently by the scuff and brought them to a patch in the woods a ways, between a particularly thick patch. She put Spade down and trotted back to carry Teeli the same way, laying her ontop of her brother. Neither had awoke more than to mewl a small grunt of complaint that they'd been disrupted.
She picked her way out of the area and off toward the streets, She'd have to be quick because the dog catchers would be out soon. She set down an alley, sniffing out food. She was upwind of a few dogs, not noticing their presence as she slipped into a yard, her nose down. The tantalizing scent of beef over a grill made her mouth water. She trotted onto the patio of the yard, no food, she padded away, into the yard front of it for a bit.
Her ears wedged forward as she had been trotting down an alley, looking for any sort of food those wasteful humans threw out. A blue tint seemed to be on everything. She stopped short and looked toward the few wolves infront of her. They were unfamiliar to her at the time. Granted she wasn't all that use to her new pack and usually strayed to the parks. Pun intended. She sniffed, smelling the meat but seeing none, she cowered a little into the shadows, however still upwind and rather brightly colored in some places she still tried.
She waited for them to move so she could make a run for any leftover food.

Edited at December 28, 2022 11:29 AM by iArema
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 28, 2022 03:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila|F|3|Raven|Lead Hunter|M: Orien, River(ind)
---
Aquila peered into the darkness of the den for the fith time tonight. I just can't fall asleep! She thought, rolling over to her side, her ear flicking every so often. She heard a wolf approaching the den, and she curled up and started fake sleeping. The last thing she needed right now was a random wolf thinking she had sleep problems. The smell of fresh rabbit tickled her nose, and she cracked an eye, wondering who had brought them food. As her pupils dilated, she realized it was Orien! Um, do I say something? What am I supposed to do? Oh, right, he probably still thinks I'm sleeping. Aquila shut her eyes and slowed her breathing, pretending to be alseep.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us