Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
07:37:58 Ecifircas
Necromancin Dancin, I'd tell you why if I knew. Usually I feel smart, this time I don't and I have no idea why that'd be the case for you. Sorry.

Noquisi, it's a song. But it is *also* just Sacrifice flipped around. You're keen to notice, no many people do!"

rai, yes! It has been my birthday since an hour and 37 minutes ago. :> I am still being held hostage in Britland.
 Old Money
07:37:39 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 Obscurity
07:36:07 Tai
Kodi
Oh wait I thought it was on the 5th (are you still in the UK), that's what I put in my calendar 😭
 The Pumpkin King
07:35:38 Ecifircas
rai, nevermind. I have been uh
placated

with money. I'm rescinding my accusations of abuse and mistreatment. Just this once....
 Noquisi
07:34:58 Mac | Nikwasi
Eci
Just out of curiosity where does you name come from? Is it just sacrifice spelt backwards or does it have a different meaning
 Necromancin Dancin
07:34:42 Emrys (He/They)
still confused on how I don't have any mush but some the alliances I'm in won some alliance battles while I was gone
 The Pumpkin King
07:34:31 Ecifircas
rai, I don't even like sugar... but I'll accept it, just from you. Abusing me on my birthday though, wow. Wooow.
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:34:18 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Okay, she's kinda cute. This is what my Charon's Blessing gave me.
 The Pumpkin King
07:33:33 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, that is all fine. I'm really used to people shortening it.

I used to get finicky about it (which is a bit ridiculous) but now I don't care. haha
 Obscurity
07:33:29 Tai
Kodi
Damn, you right, sorry 😔 Gonna go look on my shelves for sugar
 Serpents
07:32:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Battle move ideas pm me please
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 08:16 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet/ second/ meadowclan/ M: Nootau
"Ok." Violet replied hesitantly,she settled into a crouch. Her dark ears flat against her head and her fluffy tail down. She took one slow paw step until she was some feet away from the burrow. She peered through the long grass to try and spot any rabbit that might come out. Unlikely now that Nootau had caught one but there was still a chance.

She waited for what seemed like ages until a berry pink nose popped out. Slowly ever so slowly a brown and white rabbit hopped out. Violet held her breath. Bit after bit the rabbit moved away from the safety of the burrow. Then Violet's paws scraped against the dirt as she leaped. And missed. The rabbits head shot up and it leaped away. Violet's paws skidded against the ground kicking up small particles of dust and she raced after the rabbit. Almost, almost. Her jaws snapped inches away as the rabbit made one final leap to safety. It made it.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 12:38 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nootau || M || Soldier || MeadowClan || @- Violet (Dawnforest)
Myra (Biologist At Work)
-
Nootau sighed laying his tail on her back, "It's okay, those rascals can move really quick." He yipped adding some moral support to her. With a small bark he asked, "How bout we head back to camp now?" He paused before mentioning, "We can always come back later to try again" Wagging his tail he turned yipping more funny jokes and stories to her.
-
Nootau nodded at Violet as they both entered camp, "I'm going to put this rabbit up, then maybe I can tell you another story!" He boasted eagerly before prancing off with his proud kill. With a scuffle, the dirt was pushed to the sides as he dug a deeper hole. His tail wagged, someone would love the rabbit he caught. Swiftly he buried the prey adding dirt onto of the prey. He eyed the clearing going off to find someone else to chatter to. His eyes caught Myra the rounded vixen carrying kits. Eagerly he bounced over to her, "Hi Myra! Hows your day? Do your kits kick a lot? Whose the sire?-" He started bursting with questions at her.

Edited at December 19, 2023 12:38 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 03:17 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Beach Clan - Second in Command - M: Cuckoo
Spark couldn't help but let out a chuckle at Cuckoos comment.
'Its the right season for flowers too huh,' she added. She continued on along their border, Beach clans terrirtory didn't go very far in land but stretched out along the sea, like a narrow strip, further than Meadow Clan normally patrolled. Spark took pride in the up keep of their territory though, hoping to set an example for young foxes and impress her leader with her loyalty.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 03:20 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Event - Grumpy Badger
A grumpy badger has wandered into Meadow Clan territory. It will take 3 to 4 foxes to safely drive out. Less foxes make serious injury more likely. If you scent or see it report to leader or Second in Command immediatley for action.
Announcement
Don't forget the clans dislike for each other, it can range from general disdain to near immoral hatred.

Edited at December 19, 2023 04:06 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 03:29 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Myra | F | 3 | Soldier | Meadow Clan | M: Nootau (dir), Open!
-
The young fox's ears sticker forward, her head turning to meet the gaze of a fellow Soldier. Her eyes widened only slightly at all of hid questions, her paw placement staggered slightly as she attempted to stay calm about it all.
"Well," she started, "My day is going quite well, I just woke up so nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet." The female paused, "My kits haven't been kicking that much this morning, no. But last night was rough, they wouldn't stop." She chuckled softly. Myra felt her ears flatten slightly as she attempted to move around the last question, it was a tender thing to speak about for her anyways... "Oh, uhm. How has your day been so far? Slept well I hope?" She said will a small twitch of her nose.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 07:23 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cuckoo - Beach Clan - Soldier - M: Spark
"Thank you!" he yipped, padding up to keep up with her fast paced walk. Birds called somewhere in the sky, which he pointed his muzzle too. The sky was as blue as the ocean, and as active as it too. Always changing. he smiled to himself, silently taking in nature, before looking back at Spark. "Have you ever felt.... Maybe it would be nice? To be around sunshine and grass and flowers all day? Instead of salty water that you cant drink, and sand that grinds your pads. I mea, Im not saying I would rather be Meadow Clan, but.... Maybe the foxes there arent so bad? what even started this whole war? We barely do anything to eachother. Its not like their harming the beach or something." He rambled. (I rambled in my head, I mean)
Hirola - Meadow Clan - Soldier - M: Open
Hirola turned from the enterance at then last second, trotting over to a thicket of trees instead. he dug his claws into the bark, heaving himself into the tree. Once he got on a (somewhat) stable branch, he curled his tail around his legs and stared down at the camp below. Foxes bustled about and his eyes gleamed as he caught the pelt of a fox. He looked up and found the eyes of another. His daily endeavors usually just included watching. He really, really liked to watch. (Call my child weird, I dare you!)

Edited at December 19, 2023 07:36 PM by Úlfapakki
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 07:33 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hirola your a soldier not second//
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 19, 2023 07:35 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lost Carols said:
Hirola your a soldier not second//

Oops. I copied and pasted Sqeky's name and whatnot thing because im too tired to capitilize my i's and such. I will change that now!//
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 20, 2023 03:11 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Cuckoo
'The grit on my pads makes me stronger and the salty air of the sea and the sound of the waves is comforting,' Spark answered trodding along. She had never had any desire for anything else other than to maybe explore further along the beach but there wasn't enough time in the day.
'I don't need a war to not like the Meadow Clan foxes, they've proven to be soft even just today, I wouldn't even want to associate with that,' Spark added.
'Why, is the Beach not good enough to you,' she questioned raiding an eye brow, she could imagine anything else that the would need, they had food, water, even if not the ocean, companionship and structure.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 20, 2023 04:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aster/ Medic/ Meadowclan/

Aster walked back to her den. Brushing the vines that covered half of th entrance away. They would flower soon. Pretty purple flowers that was one of the only reasons she kept them at the entrance otherwise she would have to move them anytime she wanted to go in or out of her den. She nudged a bit of moss back in place on her nest.

Violet/ Second/ Meadowclan/ M: Nootau, Aster
Violet sighed as Nootau went to talk to Myra. Could never keep hod attention straight that fox. After a few moments of just standing there she wandered off to see her sister. As she walked in the den she paused to let her eyes adjust.

Aster (again)/ M: Violet
Aster looked up as Violet entered the den. She shook her grey and red fur out then stood up and stepped into the main tunnel.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us