Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
12:20:49 Cae, Blue
If only i didnt waste that hades dye... Imma have to get extra 300 brains later <.<
 Frozen Flowers
12:20:43 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Arch is on where?
 Boeing
12:20:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hey look I can recognise Broken Archangel this time xD
 starmutt
12:20:03 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
did you change back to your old name xD
 technoblade
12:19:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

I am always happy to give you pretty wolves
 Caeruleum
12:19:40 Cae, Blue
So pretty... Thank you <33
 Broken Archangel
12:19:27 Anubis, Samael
I'm happy now XD I missed my name xD
 starmutt
12:19:26 marsh | they/it
i need to shop for a new icon for me and my partner and i have opened so many tabs today
 technoblade
12:18:13 Lil Techy | Techno
-WP Click-

pulled this girlie out using a charon token
 Transcendence
12:17:32 anti gen ai
And theres a chance someone is nice enough to drop cool stuff lmao
 starmutt
12:16:40 marsh | they/it
@Sting
end of FMC haha lots of trash from some people exploring nearly nonstop for the past few days xD
 Night Shade
12:16:37 Graves | Chaos
Malcuth
That looks awesome
 Frozen Flowers
12:15:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-
look what I got! :}
 Narran Park
12:15:33 Sting
why is it being flooded?
 Sassy Otaku
12:15:00 Chuuya/Ruggie
...Welp, that hurt more than I thought it would
 Malcuth
12:14:47 Wander
-WP Click-
Thoughts on her gear?
 Transcendence
12:14:26 anti gen ai
Hidden Falls Flood time guys
 Broken Archangel
12:13:10 Anubis, Samael
Screw it if I can change my name I'm going back go broken archangel ZD
 technoblade
12:12:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Let me DM you a secret actually
 Red River Wolves
12:11:51 Redd Dead
Techno,
Now you can rest for a few months

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -3
Western Rattlesnake : -2
Caiman : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    37    38    39    40    41   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 11:09 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Loki | Masculine | Raven | Apprentice | M: Sundown, Brute

The brtute sihed softly as he was told he had to stay awake. "But.." he mumbed before sighing. It's not worth the argument.. He thought to himself. The male shifted, grimacing afterward. "Gosh, that loner was a lot stronger than I thought she would be.." he stated tiredly. "Why do I have to be so stupid?" he asked aloud, not really meaning to. "What was I thinking anyways? She was obviously much stronger than I was, wasn't she?" he asked with a small head shake. "Maybe I'm not fit to do all the fighting stuff.. I'm too weak.." he mumbled to himself as he laid his crania down onto his front legs.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 19, 2022 11:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Raven|Beta|M: Yukon
---
Fallon quickly rushed down the path back to camp. She felt eyes on her back and she didn't like it one bit. She hobbled over a log when she heard pawsteps. She's behind me! Fallon was about to break into a run when the loner jumped out in front of her, a crazed look in her eye. Fallon kept her head up through her little speech, not taking her eyes off of the loner. She carefully set the bundle of herbs down by her paws, and faced the wolf. Stay calm. Don't be hot-headed. Pretend Night is right next to you. Fallon breathed in and out. She could almost imagine him right next to her, soothing her nerves. His scent filled her jaw, flooding her senses. It brought peace, stability, comfort. It was home. He'd want her to be calm. Let the forest fire rage around her, from now on she'd kept a cool head. She'd finally act like a true Beta. A good leader.
1. Asses the situation.
2. Don't say anything rash.
3. Keep the roasting to a minimum.
4. Stay polite.
5. Offer a solution.
6. Show no fear.
Her gaze flickered back up to the loner. A light smile crossed her features, playing in the moonlight.
"I do not fear you. I was only thinking something much more menacing was on the prowl." She straighted
her back, staying regal and sharp.
"I was out collecting herbs for my pack. I had not realized I had crossed into your territory, because the scent of the herbs was overpowering." She made a slight gesture towards the herbs.
"I did not want to run into you and start a fight, and will not engage in any sort of fight. Even a loner wouldn't fight a defenseless enemy." Fallon batted her aqua eyes, her tail twitching. She stood up.
"If it's all the same to you, I will be on my way. The pack is hungry and is needing these herbs." Her gaze flickered to the pile of herbs.
"I will also tell the other wolves to stay out of your territory from now on." She added for good measure.
"Have a nice night"

Edited at December 20, 2022 12:03 AM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 12:31 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yukon | Feminine | Loner | M: Fallon

Yukon observed the beta as she soothed her nerves within herself. Her tail twitching behind her in amusement. She was really giving herself a mental pep talk, wasn't she? How pathetic..

It was then the female put a small, but rather forced-looking smile on her maw. This made Yukons ears veer forward, as if they were desperately wanting to feed off of her words. Fallon lied straight through her teeth.. Yukons crania would reel back as she cackled. "You know damn well who you were running from.. Beta..." she grinned. It wasn't long before she drew in a breath to go talk again before Fallon cut her off. The fae listened to what she had to say and lifted her cranium high, "My territory?" she asked, being slightly confused, though, she'd play along. "Anywhere is my territory if I make it mine, Chica.." Yukons banner would sway as she got a little too excited by the betas next words. "A fight? Oh, dear.. I'm not looking for a fight, At least not with you.. You'd be too easy.. I like a challenge.." she chuckled, circling the beta once more before coming up beside her. Yukons fur bristling against Fallons before she pulled away from her and circled back around to her front, "You're little weakling friend.. Well, he pissed me off, that's the only reason I attacked him.." she grinned.

"But, if you wish to be on your way, I shall not stop you.." she grinned, sitting down in the middle of the trail, her auditories stagnant on the sides of her head facing outward.

"I'll see you in your nightmares.."

Edited at December 20, 2022 12:31 AM by Yukon's Castle
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 07:06 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: Makena
~
Muli finally stood up and then looked at Makena and gave her a smile. "Sorry, I don't. I normally just sleep in trees because I can't find one." He looked down. Please don't hate me- He thought and then looked back up at her, and noticed she was looking at the night sky. Star watching? He thought before looking up at the stars aswell. Well... She may not be my mate but... Somehow it's like I knew I needed a friend for a long time... And I ignored it for many years...
~
Noo writers block

Edited at December 20, 2022 10:29 AM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 10:48 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena|f|fox|M: Kimulimuli
Makena smiled as she watched the stars and listened to Muli. Still watching she spoke, "Its fine. I dont really have a home here anyways. I was just lucky to find one an empty one." Makena sighed a content sigh before finally bringing her gaze down to Muli. "Anyways we should probably go." With that Makena reluctantly got up and began to trot towards her little den she found.
It was pretty far away so Makena found herself thinking. Im so glad i didnt scare Muli away. If I'd only knew how silly and friendly he is, i wouldve accepted him with open arms.....Then again i dont know the far future, i could loose him, just like my family. Makena felt tears began to form in her eyes so she began an even faster trot, almost a run. Soon though she saw the little den and broke into a run, making all her tears disappear. Once she got there she turned to Muli, "Umm, so we might have to squeeze in and so we might be umm close together....." Makena said nervously as she peered into the small den that was really only fit for one and a half. She shivered a bit before crawling into the den.

Edited at December 20, 2022 10:50 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 01:29 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Kimulimuli slowly stood up and followed Makena. He started to walk after the trotting fox who started to walk faster and faster every second. Wait up! He thought and started running after her, making his legs ache from all the running he did today. He shivered as the cold wind blew through his thin but long fur. "I don't mind being squished a bit, but I can sleep outside if ya want more room." He offered when they reached the den. I don't want to sleep outside again.. He thought before sitting down by the entrance as the black fox crawled into the small den. Suddenly, a leaf fell on top of his head and got stuck between his ear and his fur. Ugh... Leaves don't like me today, do they? He thought and whipped his head around and watched it slowly blow away with the breeze.

Edited at December 20, 2022 04:02 PM by Fruit Lovers
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 02:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Once Makena crawled in she poked her head out. "Room? Who needs room?" Makena joked with a smile. "Besides it would be rude to have my guest sleep outside." Makena said with a laugh before ducking back into the den so Muli could get in. Makena made sure to give as much room for Muli as she could by squishing herself to the wall. Once Muli got in Makena spoke again, "Since were friends and all i thought you would want a nickname for me because i have a nickname for you. You dont have to use it or anything but umm....my....family would always call me Kena." Makena said, not quite believing she was telling someone her sacred nickname. She then added quickly, "Again you dont have to use it or anything. You can call me practically anything..." Makena felt her heart racing, Will he make fun of my nickname because i made fun of his parents? Makena took a deep breath as she tried to calm down, not even thinking about the Muli who was practically brushing up aginst her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 02:51 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Killjoy, Illusion, Orien, Open!
Hondo looked around. With allbof the wolves here even the prey that he and Orien had caught earlier wouldnt sustain them for too long. "Killjoy," Hondo said to his Alpha, "I am going to go on a hunt to get some more prey for the pile and wolves." He said that and bowed and then turned to go hunting. He trotted out of camp and down towards the river, where likely prey would be, if he couldnt find anything he would settle for fish. As he was a great fisherman.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 03:58 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
~
Muli crawled into the den slowly. He took a spot right next to Makena, trying to let her have as much space as possible. He curled up and yawned. "I like that nickname. It sounds nice." He said and then squeezed himself as close to the wall as possible. He was still brushing up against her, but not as much. He slowly closed his bright green eyes and then yawned again, trying to fall asleep.
~
Writers block again T-T
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!December 20, 2022 04:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena relaxed after Muli had said he liked her nickname, her breath slow and calm. Just then Makena saw Muli doing the same thing she did and felt kind of bad. You werent sposed to be the one squished, Makena thought with a sigh. She then curled up too, putting her head close to the entrance so she could see out. After about 10 minutes of watching the night sky she turned to see if Muli was awake. He had his eys closed and he seemed to be asleep so Kena decided to take a chance. Makena curled closer to Muli and gently put her head on his back. This is nice... Makena thought with a content sigh, Its been forever since i cuddled with someone at night, and at all acutally.... After a couple happy minutes Makena drifted to sleep, a smile on her muzzle.

Edited at December 20, 2022 04:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    37    38    39    40    41   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us