07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer
 starmutt
07:26:00 marsh | they/it
i dont think its on discord LOL
 Obscurity
07:24:55 Tai
marsh
Not me going through our DMs now
 technoblade
07:24:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

How have ya been, it's been a bit since we've spoken
 Jack-A-Boo
07:24:32 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
the spider I saved last night drowned in the water source I gave it :(

now I'm sad
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:21 Ecifircas
rai, as treasure? lmao
I'm not a unicorn, I think. Not sure how useful those will be for you.
 Magnus Bane
07:24:07 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
Well limit to keeping 5>,>
 starmutt
07:23:31 marsh | they/it
i'll just quietly take my decor pass for that day xD
 Obscurity
07:23:30 Tai
techno
Yo

Kodi
Catching your tears in a glass bottle as treasure (anytime beloved <33)
 Sabbath
07:23:12 Rook
Mother of Dragons
Well I do /now/, but if I keep almost 20 pups every game year I'll run out before too long lol
 Magnus Bane
07:22:40 Mag/Maggy
I don't think I got anything for my birthday this year. Which I was a little inactive >.>
 starmutt
07:22:09 marsh | they/it
if you know my birthday its because i told you in DMs lmao
 Magnus Bane
07:22:04 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
You act like you don't have the den space
 The Amethyst
07:21:59 Dart
Obscurity

I personally love being spoiled with pixels it makes me so happy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 05:42 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan | M: Honey
Frisk stopped his tumbling and padded up to the beautiful leader. He was low enough to the ground so that he barely had to dodge her bat at all. Awh man guess I can't escape now. Not like he was planning much too this time anyway. "Morning." he replied, he hoped it didn't sound too suspicious. He was standing in front of her and looking up at her.

Edited at December 17, 2023 05:44 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 06:08 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Meadow Clan - Leader - M: Frisk, Myra, Violet
Honey checkled at the young fox, always playful, she fully expected that he would make a wonderful member of her clan, none the wiser.
'Whatre you up to young one,' she joked cheerfully. She looked around for Violet seeing her a few paces off about to leave.
'Shall I ask Violet to put someone in charge of your training for the day or would you rather fetch more fresh moss and grass for Myra,' Honey asked Frisk more seriously this time.
'She is expecting kits now,' Honey added with a sideways glance.
She didn't say exactly what she was feeling to the younger fox but inside she felt angry and even a little betrayed that Myra was going to have the kits of a loner rather than a loyal clan mate.
He had left her in the end, maybe it was karma. Honey sighed a little, at least it wasn't a Beach fox that she had snuck off with.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Cuckoo
Spark grinned when Cuckoo agreed with her but furrowed her brows when her dashed off.
"What the-' she muttered before dashing after him. Suddenly she was standing at least 50 feet over a cliff, looking out at the beautiful ocean that defined their lives and territory.
'It is wonderful,' she said after him. 'But we need to stay focused, you can day dream after the patrol,' she added. Spark looked ahead and saw the start of their border.
'Look, theres a border why dont you cheack to make sure the Meadow foxes arent getting too bold and remark the border,' she directed. Spark then tilted her muzzle down and started checking for any strange scents, whether wild animal, loner or rival clan foxes.

Edited at December 17, 2023 06:40 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 08:21 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan | M: Honey
He wasn't looking right up at her now, it's more like he was gazing in the distance, but not in an insane-looking way. "Oh, tumbling about." he answered. He hadn't really noticed Violet. He was glad at the offer. "Fetch more moss and grass." he answered more upbeatly, and his eyebrows went into a cheeky look on his face.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Flip / NB / BeachClan / Trainee / M: Spark, Spider
After giving Spark a curt nod, Flip turned their face up to Spider, regarding the pale fox with admiration. He towered over them, powerful legs and thick fur casting an impressive shadow. Flip had no doubt that the cold sea breeze barely affected him.
Stretching their hind legs, Flip opened their mouth and yawned.
"I hope so. I'm getting tired of hanging around camp," they responded. "I'm sure there's more beach to claim. It's just the pressure from MeadowClan diverting our Alpha's attention."
They bared their teeth, clicking their fangs together. "But enough of that, yeah? Where should we hunt?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 10:36 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nootau || M || Soldier || MeadowClan || @- Violet (Dawnforest)
-
Nootau's eyes went wide, "You've never caught a rabbit?! Ever?! Oh now you have to come! I'll teach you, its not that hard. It just takes- patience and speed." He added tips on the way to the willow tree chattering up a storm like his usual gleeful self. "Here we are!" He yipped, his tail wagging furiously. "See that burrow hole? It's where the rabbits hide, we just have to wait till one comes out or goes to return to the hole." He mentioned as he crouched shuffling his black and fiery amber coat into the tall grass.
-
His ears perked his paw prodding at Violet, "There.." He whispered eyeing at the rabbit headed back to the burrow. "Its far enough away for us to chase it if needed... Follow my lead." His tail dropped all eagerness now stormed into a ball of cold, seriousness. With soft, careful paw steps he stalked closer. His jaws were parted, fangs glinting in the light. He look so terrifying for his usual hyper personality Within seconds he was high in the air pouncing down harshly onto the rabbit. His fangs were deeply embedded into the rabbits scruff, paws crushing it into the dirt. Anger and desire flaming in his eyes as the rabbit slowly went limp . Quickly his emotions bursted with joy as he pounded his paws onto the ground, "Did you see that?! I caught it!" He always got excited over his kills despite his great skill in it anyways. "It's so simple! You wanna try?" He asked eagerly.

Edited at December 23, 2023 09:40 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 10:43 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cuckoo | Male | Soldier | M: Spark | Beach clan | Marking border
"Yes, ma'am." Cuckoo panted, strolling back down the cliffside. He felt bad, leaving the ocean behind, but like Spark said, he had not ime to marvel at the land. This was war, not peace. It hasnt been peace for a long time. He sniffed along the border, marking here and there where needed. "Better?" He asked spark after marking another part of the border. "they havnt crossed the line too much. Just in a few spots.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 01:14 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
double post sorry

Edited at December 18, 2023 01:15 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 02:20 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | Female | Meadow clan | Soldier
-
Willow had woken up a short while ago. She was currently hanging out on one of the rocks near the camp entrance watching the other members go about their daily duties. She yawned a bit, her body still waking up from the night's rest. Willow tried to decide what to do for the day. She decided to just wait and see what would happen.
(Sorry for the late post!)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 03:41 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey - Meadow Clan - Leader - M: Frisk, Violet, Willow
Honey smiled warmly at Frisk. 'Alright you,' she said.
'Make sure you get the nice stuff for her, closer to the tree line,' Honey told him. 'Just be careful by the edge of the border. If you scent, or see anything strange come straight back, thats an order,' she added, she knew that it was far but she trusted that their territory was mostly safe and there were other foxes out and about too.
As Honey turned to leave she rememebered to remind hime of one last thing, 'and be back by sun high, I'm sure Violet will have something for you to practice for the day.' She turned back the direction she was going dismissing him with a flick of her tail.
Honey wanted to say hi to her sister before leaving their camp, maybe offer her to join. She spotted the pretty red vixen sitting on some of the boulders across the clearing.
'Hey I was wondering if you wanted to patrol with me, I don't think anyones been out yet,' she offered as she approached nuzzling her kin lightly.
-
Spider - Beach Clan - Soldier - M: Spark, Flip
Spiders smile faded quickly when he heard Sparks snap, he sighed, maybe a little drmatically and turned back to Flip. The black and grey vixen hadn't even bothered to hear their response but the trainee didnt seem bothered too much.
Spider caught Flips contagious yawn and countinued to speak through it 'Maybe I can take you out to the tide pools at the far end of the beach it takes almost half the day just to get there,' he said, the first few words muffled by the yawn. He shook off the morning daze a little, his long fur shedding some sand as he moved before taking a few steps in the direction of teh tide pools and paused.
'You been there yet? It really is a good fishing spot,' Spider added licking his lips a little.
-
Spark - Beach Clan - Second in Command - M: Cuckoo
Spark turned her nose to where Cuckoo was, glad that the musk of trees and mud that the Meadow foxes carried on their pelts began to wash away.
'Very good,' she said, she scented the ground once more, 'the scents that were there were pretty stale,' she noted looking up to his dark eyes that mirrored her own deep brown ones.
'Must not have been out yet this morning,' Spark told him, 'must still be lazy around in their little grass nests' she joked.
Spark took a few paces past the border, confidently letting her scent seep into the dirt before spraying her scent onto some Meadow Clan shrubs, completely replacing their scent with that of the Beach.
'That ought to show them to forget their boders,' she huffed. "Alright, lets move on, I want to reach the other side before the end of the day,' Spark told Cuckoo before tracing her way further along the boder.
-
-
(Sorry thats so long, had to get all 3 characters in there that time lol)

Edited at December 18, 2023 08:17 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 18, 2023 06:52 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cuckoo|Male|Beachclan|Soldier|M: Spark
Cuckoo nodded, sticking out his tounge and followed her closely. "Theyre rolling around in roses and putting flowers in their fur, I bet." He said. His nose picked up more beachclan, but it was all stale. This day was going smooth so far, no one coming into the territory......recently.
Hirola|Male|Meadowclan|Soldier|M: Willow
Hirola was still tracking the foxes around camp with his eyes. He looked towards the entrance, his eyes finding Willow. She had been dozing last time he looked over there, but now she was nice and awake. He sat up and got on his paws, walking towards the entrance.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us