Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color
 Hallow's Eve
11:23:42 Hallow, Eve
Six

Yay!
 Duskfall
11:23:41 Dusky|Dusk|Dusker
Luna,
Free range or sell
 SixBears
11:23:27 evebot
I made it easier for event creatures to appear.
 Luna👻
11:23:02 Silver (She/her)
Retire? I donÂ’t know what to do with him -WP Click-
 Boeing
11:22:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Okay I need the den space at this point lol
Which one should I retire?
-WP Click-
G2 Dynamic I wanted to retire but never got around to it
-WP Click-
Most redundant defect that I kind of want to try make a battle wolf for absolutely no reason xD
 Jack-A-Boo
11:20:53 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game luna
 Luna👻
11:20:49 Silver (She/her)
Great battle boo!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:19:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
luna

thanks
 Luna👻
11:19:10 Silver (She/her)
Jack a boo
Oh, I love your DG Vivi! SheÂ’s gorgeous!
 Jack-A-Boo
11:18:43 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I free ranged him

I had him for sale before and no one took him, maybe he will reach sanctuary

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 02:05 PM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M: Marigold
Marigold came up to Crimson saying "Crimson? I just wanted to let you know that Weevil needs to rest for a little while. They're a bit unwell. I'd say he'd be okay soon though." "Ok can you go and tell Flint then that he'll be in charge/supervising Dune, and that if something happens he'll be to blame?" Crimson said, turned away then trotted of to Spark.

Edited at January 12, 2024 08:36 AM by Thunder Hunters
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 02:45 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan | M: Willow, Hirola, Chogan
Frisk had made it for a bit before Willow caught him. "Whhoop." Inevitably, Frisk was pinned down by Willow. Despite any slight see-if-it'll-works, he could not escape. His mouth was open, wild like, panting and gasping for air. He didn't thrash much, what would it do. He gasped at the news, his mouth was open anyway though, for he didn't know a badger had gone on the territory. And someone had actually died?! The concern or whatever over tripping over any rabbit holes, hills, or any other regular ole dip in the ground seemed ridiculous to have any worries over, but the news before covered it, so there was less focus on the new thing of tripping over a rabbit hole thing. Upon noticing Chogan had arrived he swiggled, his back fur turning against the ground. Moving his head to view the new fox. Oh no, it's Chogan! I'm in trouble!
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Frisk

The burly male looked sternly at the young apprentice, his eyes showing a slightly disapproving look. "You are going to get quite the ear full from Honey." He grunted through the fur of the rabbit, his voice growly as ever. The only thing preventing him from saying too much was the dead animal. "That badger could have easily killed you. Two of your clanmates Died while you were gone and you weren't even there for their burials." Chogan's words held a certain heaviness to them.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 12:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Willow, Frisk & Chogan (indi)
Breeze wandered back into the woods outside of the meadow clan territory as her stomach rumbled and her gut squeeze her tightly as if it was trying to digest itself. She couldn't remember the last day she had eaten anything so it made full sense to her why her stomach was so angry with her. Breeze sniffed the air taking in the scent of what she thought was the scent of a faint fox or maybe it was multiple in the distance but also more importantly there was the scent of a mouse atleast she thought it was a mouse, her smell wasn't the best so she could be wrong but Breeze decided to search for what she believed was the scent of a mouse.
~~~~
Breeze stayed low to the ground as she listened to the sound of squeaking coming from a nearby hole at the edge of a tree stump. Breeze gazed in the direction of the sound slowly creeping up as the mouse came into view darting in and out of the hole, she wasn't really sure what it was doing if there were more mice in the hole or if there was something wrong with it but none the less food was food. Breeze waiting for the right moment when the mouse had came out of the hole again and she pounced forward her claws clasping onto the mouse, feeling the furry body trapped under her paws she eagerly trapped it in my fangs shaking it. Although none of that was probably necessary she probably killed it when she first put her claws around it as it was squeaking by the time she had pounced but then again Breeze didn't know the first thing about hunting really.
Her mother hadn't told her like anything. All the knowledge that Breeze had obtained had been from trial and error and general curiousity. Like when her mother had first left her and she had been trying to find a place to sleep and she curled into a burrow that just so happened to be home to a badger who had scratched her on her hind leg. Breeze had a huge scratching problem so she had remembered finding a leaf and sticking it to her would with cobwebs that had been attached to the leaf and well whether it was the cobwebs that stopped the bleeding or the leaf that healed the wound when normally a cut like that would have stayed on her for a few weeks instead had disappeared with one week. So yea she wasn't the most educated or experience for a 10month old but it was better than nothing, atleast she knew roughly how to survive due to instincts.

Edited at January 12, 2024 12:23 AM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 12:33 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award

Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) - BC - M - M: None

He swiftly made his way towards the fresh meat pile, carefully handpicking a delicate wood mouse. Weevil then proceeded to approach the medic den, refraining from entering, and savored the wood mouse he had just acquired. Although it wasn't a substantial feast, it would suffice to sustain him for the next few hours. Taking a slight detour, he ventured towards the nearby stream to quench his thirst, unintentionally collecting a few droplets of water in his fur. As he gazed into the depths of the forest, a sense of detachment from his own clan washed over him. The lush green surroundings of Meadow Clan seemed to blend together, making it challenging to stand out amidst the verdant amalgamation. Upon reaching the entrance of the medic den, Weevil silently settled inside, his presence almost imperceptible to anyone who entered. To pass the time, he played a melancholic melody in his mind, softly humming and allowing his eyes to gently close.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 07:33 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter | M | Meadow Clan | Soldier | M: Open
Wynter was hurrying back to camp when he thought he heard a clap of thunder. He jerked his head up to see the dark clouds rolling across the sky. drop. Was that a-raindrop? He couldnt tell if it was rain, or just the dewy grass around him. Suddenly a faint scent drifted toward him rabbit! He hated forward, darting away from the biggest clumps of grass until he saw the small tail of the rabbit. He lunged until he felt his claws seep into wet fur and waited for a high pitched screech from its tiny mouth. Then it's whole body went limp. He caught it!

Edited at February 1, 2024 10:20 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 11:38 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | F | Beach clan | Solider | M: Frisk, Chogan
-
Willow glanced over at him, listening as he also lectured Frisk. Honey had been stressed out over this one fox for the past while. She might not take lightly to this.
Willow got off of Frisk, fairly certain that he wouldn't try running off now. "C'mon, we're going back to camp. Don't try running. This isn't the end of our discussion." She said sternly, staring the trainee in the eyes.
Willow then turned around, indicating with her tail for the other two to follow her as she started walking at a semi-quick pace. She was hoping to get back to camp before the sun would set for the night.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 02:36 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan | M: Chogan, Willow, Cuckoo. Spark?
An earful from Honey?! Frisk gulped at that. More death. He heard the rest of his speech, then squirmed back.
-
Frisk was up. Frisk quickly had his head turned away to his left side, with his snout slightly pointed down. Not in a submissive way however, more cheeky-like, than that. His eyes flicked back to see Willow better just a moment before going off again. Frisk trotted off to get to the rear of Willow. He was at the side, then continued on the way home. Sometime on the way back, likely before the halfway mark, Frisk decided to spill the news on what he saw, which was Cuckoo near the border, maybe Spark too. "I saw a Beach Clan fox by the border." he muttered. Perhaps it'll alleviate some of the punishment, he hoped.

Edited at January 12, 2024 03:10 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 12, 2024 04:19 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan
Spark turned after the meeting and trotted off. She had heard Tundras tone and hoped she wasn't directing the question of loyalty at her. The whole point of the meeting was to vote and all Spark has done was say her peace.
She didn't like the decision, it felt irresponsible, just taking someone elses kit, even if it was Meadow Clan. Out there some mother was missing her kit.
Spark decided to go on a border patrol by herself and padded along the grassy sand nose to the ground. The border was still stale and unchecked, no surprise. But in one spot it was strong, Beach Clan intermingled with Meadow clan criss crossing. She could tell two Beach foxes had gone a little far and she could tell that a Meadow Clan fox had definitely crossed the border.
Growling she started back towards the camp, the scents in question were Spider and Cypress. She would need to ask them what happened and then report to Crimson.
-
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Cypress, Spark
Spider almost fainted with relief when the other fox left. Turning to Cypress he barked, 'Listen I know it doesn't feel good to let your pride down but that foxes jaws around your necl wouldn't have felt good either.'
He turned to walk away frowing and scented something familiar. They were down wind of her and he could tell she was getting closer. 'Crap,' he muttered.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 13, 2024 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Frisk, Willow

Casting one more glance at the young male fox, Chogan grunted slightly and moved forward as Willow gestured they should go back. His big stride easily kept up with her quick movements, although he was limping slightly, one leg still sore from the battle with the badger. It would be best to get to camp before nightfall, and he had to admit he was tired- the rabbit was starting to feel rather heavy. At Frisk's mumbled words he paused and tilted his head. "A Beach Clan fox? Not two? What were they doing? Was it a grey mottled smaller male or a bigger darker male?" He inquired.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider, Spark

Cypress had his ears pinned and his hackles bristling as he stalked forward, but it was slowly, and he looked on alert. "Don't lecture me, Spider. I can fight, and I would have. I'd much rather die a hero than live a coward." He growled, freezing as another scent entered his nostrils. Mouse, scurrying along the beach. Dropping into a crouch, Cypress stalked the small animal, pouncing on it swiftly and killing it. "We can't have wasted a whole day then go back to the clan empty pawed." He grumbled lowly, his head lifting in alarm as a scent, this time fox, drifted towards him. "Oh yes crap, that's Spark." Cypress said with a slightly sour voice, knowing how this would go ovr. He was in one of his rare bad moods, and Spark never helped ANY bad mood dissapate. Rather, she poured gasoline on the flames. Turning away from the appraoching fox, he kept going the other way, pretending he was oblivious to her existence- she wasn't close enough to see them, anyway.

Edited at January 13, 2024 11:29 AM by Tombstone Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us