Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay
 Hugs4Bugs
11:24:13 Bugs || Ed
Darnnn, just as I finish exploring and prepare to head to bed for the night xD
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:54 Wolflocke Challenge
@Boe

Just because the vitals are better, I say keep the defect and turn 'em into a battle wolf!
 Charlie Bone
11:23:45 
Luna i would say keep him cause he is a good color
 Hallow's Eve
11:23:42 Hallow, Eve
Six

Yay!
 Duskfall
11:23:41 Dusky|Dusk|Dusker
Luna,
Free range or sell
 SixBears
11:23:27 evebot
I made it easier for event creatures to appear.
 Luna👻
11:23:02 Silver (She/her)
Retire? I donÂ’t know what to do with him -WP Click-
 Boeing
11:22:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Okay I need the den space at this point lol
Which one should I retire?
-WP Click-
G2 Dynamic I wanted to retire but never got around to it
-WP Click-
Most redundant defect that I kind of want to try make a battle wolf for absolutely no reason xD
 Jack-A-Boo
11:20:53 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game luna
 Luna👻
11:20:49 Silver (She/her)
Great battle boo!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 03:02 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan
Frisk was walking along. Step, step, step, step. For a brief moment he was more aware of his stepping. Dry grass crunching under his paws, this time.
A step, a step. An adult fox had arrived. His quick ears flicked toward the sound, before he had become more aware of it. He stopped. He was on alert and looking. Oh no, it was Willow! She had sternly told him to return, and rightfully so, for a very naughty fox he had been. Run for it! His young self surely couldn't outrun the grownup fox out to get him, but what else could he do? He made a straight dash away, towards the outside of Meadow Clan territory, but it is very much too far away.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 03:26 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Cypress and Chogan
Spider wanted to shrink in on himself when Cypress kept arguing with the Meadow Clan soldier.
'Cypress just give him the rabbit,' Spider barked, he didn't sound angry but rather desperate. He wanted to run but he couldn't leave his clan mate. Spider had never been a fighter but his love for his clan was stopping him from avoiding this dilema.
Turning to the large male he stood up straight and try to flatten his fur and remain calm, 'Listen, I didn't want to be in your territory and I dont want to fight, but if you attack my clan mate I wont have a choice, please just excuse his antics and I promise you won't ever catch me over there again.'
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Umbra, Tundra, Flint
'You dont think its mother would recognize it, even as an adult,' Spark challenged. 'Plus if it is theres maybe we can bribe them for more territory to get it back,' Spark propositioned.
'Tundra, Umbra, what do you think,' Spark questioned turning her attention to the other few foxes that were in camp.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 03:37 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Beach Clan | Soldier | Beach | M: Spark, Dune
-
Spark was saying her two sentences. Before Umbra's name was called, she had something to say. The scenario of a mother fox in Meadow Clan somehow seeing Dune and recognizing her pelt, seemed unrealistic. At that, Umbra turned her head to see and respond to Spark. "It doesn't seem to be the case that Dune here was born in Meadow Clan, if Dune is a Beach Clan fox, Dune is a Beach Clan fox." Taking the side of keeping the fox here. This fox coming from Meadow Clan and Spark marching right into their territory, with a kit that might not even be there's, seemed so outlandish.

Edited at January 10, 2024 03:38 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Open
Breeze wandered back into the woods outside of the meadow clan territory as her stomach rumbled and her gut squeeze her tightly as if it was trying to digest itself. She couldn't remember the last day she had eaten anything so it made full sense to her why her stomach was so angry with her. Breeze sniffed the air taking in the scent of what she thought was the scent of a faint fox in the distance but also more importantly there was the scent of a mouse atleast she thought it was a mouse, her smell wasn't the best so she could be wrong but Breeze decided to search for what she believed was the scent of a mouse. Breeze stayed low to the ground as she listened to the sound of squeaking coming from a nearby hole at the edge of a tree stump. Breeze gazed in the direction of the sound slowly creeping up as the mouse came into view darting in and out of the hole, she wasn't really sure what it was doing if there were more mice in the hole or if there was something wrong with it but none the less food was food. Breeze waiting for the right moment when the mouse had came out of the hole again and she pounced forward her claws clasping onto the mouse, feeling the furry body trapped under her paws she eagerly trapped it in my fangs shaking it. Although none of that was probably necessary she probably killed it when she first put her claws around it as it was squeaking by the time she had pounced but then again Breeze didn't know the first thing about hunting really. Her mother hadn't told her like anything. All the knowledge that Breeze had obtained had been from trial and error and general curiousity. Like when her mother had first left her and she had been trying to find a place to sleep and she curled into a burrow that just so happened to be home to a badger who had scratched her on her hind leg. Breeze had a huge scratching problem so she had remembered finding a leaf and sticking it to her would with cobwebs that had been attached to the leaf and well whether it was the cobwebs that stopped the bleeding or the leaf that healed the wound when normally a cut like that would have stayed on her for a few weeks instead had disappeared with one week. So yea she wasn't the most educated or experience for a 10month old but it was better than nothing, atleast she knew roughly how to survive due to instincts.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 06:05 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Announcement - Evening is approaching and it brings spring storm clouds with it
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 08:16 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter | M | Meadow Clan | Soldier | M: whole Clan
Wynter looked over head and saw the dark storm clouds rolling across the sky. It's probably going to rain tonight he thought. He knew the clan will come back soon to take shelter from the storm when it came. The sun still shined, but it was a dull one. He grabbed a small mouse and sat in on the grassy floor of the camp. it will be a restless night, tonight.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 10:42 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | F | Meadow clan | Solider | M: Frisk
-
"Frisk! Stop right now!" Willow snapped.
Upon seeing that he had no intention of doing so, she darted forwards. She slowly but surely caught up to the younger fox. Eventually, she pounced, knocking him to the ground and pinning him down.
"Do you know how dangerous this is?! First of all, staying out all night when a badger was in the territory! One of your clan members died from it!" Willow's tail was swaying and her ears where back. "Also, this area is covered with hills and rabbit holes! You can easily fall over around here and injure yourself." She barked.
In all honesty, she was mainly mad because of the danger that Frisk put himself in. This lesson needed to be driven into him or he could end up doing something much worse that would result in him being injured or even killed.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider, Chogan

Cypress almost glared at Spider. "They will never stop bullying us and thinking we are less UNLESS we show them we are the same as them! You know," He started directing his rant at both of them. "I don't even understand why the same species hate each other so much. How are we different? Just because we live in different places doesn't mean we are different! So fine, have your rabbit, but at least think about why you are angry." Cypress snarled, and, with a quick jerk of his neck, tossed the body of the rabbit back over the line. Without waiting for any response he turned and stalked away, his pelt bristling.

+++

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Spider, Cypress, Willow, Frisk

Chogan lifted his lips more as the grey fox just started ranting. "Puny immature fox." He muttered under his breath, turning his cold gaze to the bigger male. "I'd better not catch you two over here again. Fish-breath vermin should not come onto Meadow Clan land." He growled, grabbing the rabbit and turning away. Trotting back towards the clan, he picked up the sound of loud repremanding. Going towards it, Chogan saw Willow yelling at Frisk. "You found him." He muttered, his voice muffled by the rabbit's fur. Dropping it, he snorted slightly. "A lot of foxes were worried about you, Frisk." Chogan pointed out, his gruff voice a little less hostile than it usually was. With that out, Chogan picked up the rabbit again and hung around the two as they walked back to camp.

+++

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Dune, Spark

The white she had been sitting and waiting silently through the ordeal, but when she heard her name her icy gaze sharpened. "I believe it would be best to keep the kit here. As others have said, we shouldn't give them to Meadow Clan just to make them stronger. We shouldn't throw Dune out for no reason. The best course of action is to make our clan one stronger and have another loyal subject." Tundra pointed out firmly, her voice changing slightly on the word *loyal.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 01:43 PM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M: Everyone
Crimson decided it was time to tell everyone her decision, she whispered under her breath "Well here goes nothing." "Everyfox! I have made my decision" Crimson knew some wouldn't like her decision but she knew it was right in the longrun.
"I have decided that we'll keep the kit but under Weevils supervision, Weevil can you please come over, thank you everyone you may go." Crimson saw the faces of some of the foxes but she brushed it of, some foxes just didn't like outsiders joining the clan but it was her decision and she felt like she made the right one.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 11, 2024 01:49 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Weevil, Dune, Beach clan
-
"You don't seem to have a temperature. Go and get food and water like I said, then come back to lie down." Marigold instructed. "I'm going to check on the situation with the kit." She added.
Marigold went outside of her den, watching the meeting. She was relived when Crimson announced that the kit was going to be staying with them. The poor scrap wouldn't survive another night alone out there. Weevil was a good choice to look after the kit in her opinion. He was a kind young fox, one that would take care of it well. She thought for a moment before going up to Crimson.
"Crimson? I just wanted to let you know that Weevil needs to rest for a little while. They're a bit unwell. I'd say he'd be okay soon though." She informed her leader.

Edited at January 11, 2024 01:56 PM by Crazydayz

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us