Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat
 Luna👻
01:11:22 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Ooo congrats thatÂ’s a really pretty one :)
 Boo
01:11:18 Chrissy
i could strangle gwyn. he keeps giving me feathers.
 Voxtexy
01:11:12 Vox, Corey
Mag,
An item from the summer event I think, it randomizes a wolf's pelt, keeps the same rarity.

So if a wolf has an exclusive, it'll give them a random exclusive pelt
 Luna👻
01:11:00 Silver (She/her)
How do you get sunscreen?
 Magnus Bane
01:10:52 Mag/Maggy
I got a Jade dye the other day>.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 06:52 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|11 Months|M: Breeze
"Yeah..... it's weird, having the same species in different groups. I guess some of us just wanted something else and they sort of split off. Most of us didn't get to choose, though. I, for an example, was born in the clan. It must be different, looking into the clans and not knowing what we do or think." He stood up, turning his gaze from her, and looked at the drifting clouds.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:50 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 09:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter
Breeze listened to Wynter as he explained the situation to the best of his knowledge and she nodded gently as she quietly took in all the information before letting her eyes wander across the meadows. She perked her ears and they twitched as he mentioned how it must be different for her having not came from the clans or anything. She pawed at the dirt as she scanned her mind thinking about when she was younger as she zoned out staring out into the meadows. "Yea... I always knew they existed but I never knew they were real. I mean I never saw any so I just kinda assumed it was a myth or fib or something like that." Breeze mumbled. That was one think her mother would have said, Breeze had remembered not long after all her siblings had either froze or starved to death and her mother had wanted to relocate to a 'safer area'. Her mother had been talking to herself with her in her joules saying "can't go that direction there's clans" obviously at the time Breeze being malnourished was more focused on not starving to death than what her mother decided to ramble here and there. Breeze shook her head as she focused back on what was happening currently not having realized that Wynter had stood up and was sitting down closer to her. Breeze looked to him cautiously still unsure if she should really trust a stranger that snuck up on her in the woods but she ignored her cautions and went back to gazing out at the meadows. "So.. you really think your clan is going to approve of a lone fox just.. Observing your clan and learning their ways?" Breeze questioned softly with a definite tone of doubt.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 06:36 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter looked over at Breeze, listening to her ask him if the clan would accept her and then realized that he was wondering the same thing I'm not to sure if the clan has already done this before. I mean, some foxes are more skittish than others. "I assume the clan has done it before." He glanced toward the meadow where his clan lay and put his head on his paws. I should probably get back

Edited at January 10, 2024 05:18 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 08:26 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, I better get back. The clan will wonder why I've been gone for so long." He got up and started heading back. Once he was closer to camp, he realized they might smell Breeze on his pelt so he quickly found a stream far from camp and washed his pelt before shaking the drops off. After awhile, he decided he should hunt. So, he waited for the scent of rabbit to drift to him, then, quickly pounced on it before making the finale kill. He covered the rabbit in dirt I'll find more and the bring it all back. After awhile of hunting, he padded into camp with two rabbits and a mouse. He set them down, and stretched before sitting.

Edited at January 11, 2024 08:09 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 09:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter briefly
Breeze glanced at Wynter as he spoke and something about his rather unsure tone didn't sound like the best idea. If even he wasn't sure what the pack would do how could she be fully on board with the idea. Besides it all was just really off she didn't feel like she'd fit in and the idea of just waltsing up into a clan that she knows nothing about made her feel rather uneasy. Plus the fact that even Wynter the fox who had suggested the whole idea and wasn't sure if it'd fall through or not made her even more doubtful about the whole ordeal. "You know what they say about assuming.." Breeze muttered lightly as she looked off in the distance before glancing to the male as he rose to his paws and spoke about leaving. Although Breeze had to admit, not being alone with her thoughts for awhile had been kind of nice. The feeling of actually having company was a nice presence that she didn't even know she could feel anymore. She was still on the fishy side about the whole question of being an observer of a pack. "Can't just get an answer when you don't know if they'll even take me." Breeze protested as she watched the fox trot off into the tall grass, watching him disappear. What an odd encounter. She hadn't been in contact with like any animal since her mother left and with the way time passed she couldn't even remember when the last time she had been with her mother was. Maybe it'd be good for her? To be in a clan. To have a place to call home. Somewhere where she could actually sleep soundly and not constantly be on the look out. Breeze was brought back to her current surroundings as her stomach gurgled and pinged her with pain. She had completely forgot her entire purpose of having been scooting toward the clan was to try and locate food to steal or more so borrow but not return. Okay maybe it was stealing. But having looked at Wynter and seeing what a clan fox looks like first hand he didn't look like he was starving. He had looked well fed and nourished something she couldn't really say for herself. It's not like the clan would have missed a singular rabbit or bird or mouse. Breeze stretched out her stiff legs before she sniffed the air while making her way back into the forest of which she had initially came from she didn't want to step on toes if she was to even attempt to observe under that clan and stealing food from their border probably wasn't the best idea on the table. Breeze flicked her ear as she returned her focus to trying to find scraps or something small to hunt.

Edited at January 10, 2024 10:05 AM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 10:00 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wynter lay in camp, watching the sun set behind the water, still thinking about Breeze. would she take the offer? Would she think he was wrong to ask her? The thought flooded into his brain faster than he could comprehend. He felt as if his head was full of stars and decided he should take a small rest. He went to curl up in the den but it took awhile before he actually dozed off. His dreams where full of him hunting and protecting his clan from the unknown.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:52 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 11:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Spider, Cypress

His deep-throated snarling grew louder at the grey male's words. "You'd better not call me that again or this *Godzilla* is going to rip you to shreds and mail you to your clan and serperate pieces." Chogan barked, his hackles bristling. "Your partner has a good point. If you give me the rabbit maybe I'll hold off on murdering your little puny butts until the next time we meet. Tresspassers." He spat. He had heard what Spider whispered, and that wouldn't help that they infiltrated his land, but it would help the fact they stole prey.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Chogan, Spider

The mottled grey male growled angrily. "You know that if you come onto our territory you can be accused of the same exact treason? TOO BAD you hadn't caught us while we were actually in your territory! Even better- the scent will fade soon; we weren't there long. It'll be your word against whoever is sniffing the ground and saying NO ONE WAS THERE." Cypress barked right back. "I am not giving you this rabbit. I caught it fair game." he snapped, glaring at Spider. "If we just give up Meadow Clan will continue getting more bossy." He snarled.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 12:46 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|M: Open
When Wynter woke up, he decided to do an afternoon patrol. Before long, he found the scent of multiple rabbits. Quickly he crouched, tracking the scent and, before long, saw a medium sized rabbit unaware of. He jumped on them, his claws out and made the kill. Once he got back to camp, he put the rabbit where the rest of the food was and began to wash himself.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:57 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 02:36 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frisk | Trainee | Meadow Clan
Frisk had continued going away from camp. Sometime after leaving the place he sleepen at he looked about him for food, perhaps a rabbit or mouse would be found. He continued on. Occasionally he slowed pace to a slower walk. "What a beautiful world! So much better than being stuck in camp all day!" Frisk said, as he looked at the sights around him on his travelling. This was something he particularly liked going out for.

Edited at January 10, 2024 02:45 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 10, 2024 02:50 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | F | Meadow clan | Solider | M: Beach clan (Ind) Frisk (Dir)
-
Willow was tracking the beach clan foxes when she caught whiff of a different scent, Frisk's. She paused for a moment before deciding that it was more important to locate Frisk. He could be injured due to how long he had been missing. She huffed, a bit irritated that she'd have to leave the scent trail but she could always inform Violet or Honey when she got back.
-
Willow got a bit more worried as she travelled. Frisk was fairly far outside the camp for a fox his age. She speeded up. Eventually, she spotted the young fox. She felt a mix of frustration and relief at seeing him uninjured and at ease. "Frisk! Get over here right now! The entire camp was worried sick about you!" Willow barked loudly and sternly. That fox was going to get an earful on the way back to camp.

Edited at January 10, 2024 02:51 PM by Crazydayz

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us