-WP Click-
-WP Click-

Ayee, two pups with a decent rarity *^*
 Magnus Bane
01:17:36 Mag/Maggy
Ohh! Thank you guys:3
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:16:52 Kate/Gold
Yep. Disposition is very helpful. Not only does it help with pursuing, but also means the wolf listens and attacks when you target an enemy with them.
 Sassy Otaku
01:15:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
It's a chance to keep the enemy from fleeing. I think rate is effected by Disposition
 Boo
01:14:39 Chrissy
mag,
ooh! pursue is a newer option where the wolf will keep the enemy from fleeing.
 Magnus Bane
01:13:28 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Okay something else I missed lol. What's that
 Voxtexy
01:13:14 Vox, Corey
Okay, it's time to see what Zoltan can produce *^*
 Urux
01:12:38 Urox
-WP Click-
Help :')
 Boo
01:12:34 Chrissy
mag,
ahh that sucks! do you have a pursing wolf?
 Luna👻
01:12:27 Silver (She/her)
Gotta goo, have a great night!
 Luna👻
01:12:05 Silver (She/her)
Vox
Oh nvm I donÂ’t have any exclusive or crystalline to randomize
 Voxtexy
01:12:01 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Yeep, diamond definitely works. :>
 Magnus Bane
01:11:47 Mag/Maggy
Boo
He keeps fleeing on me
 Voxtexy
01:11:33 Vox, Corey
Luna,
You can only buy it right now, it's from a previous event.
 starmutt
01:11:33 marsh | they/it
mhm dog event
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
01:11:31 Mag/Maggy
Vox
That's neat
 Luna👻
01:11:22 Silver (She/her)
Mag
Ooo congrats thatÂ’s a really pretty one :)
 Boo
01:11:18 Chrissy
i could strangle gwyn. he keeps giving me feathers.
 Voxtexy
01:11:12 Vox, Corey
Mag,
An item from the summer event I think, it randomizes a wolf's pelt, keeps the same rarity.

So if a wolf has an exclusive, it'll give them a random exclusive pelt

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Black Bear : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter
Breeze flicked her tail listening to the male talk as she stared down at her paws. She wasn't really that good at anything. She wasn't stealthy enough to keep from going unnoticed when searching the clan. Clearly. And she didn't believe she was a very good tracker either. She couldn't even pick up what scent the clan was hiding their stash of food. However if she did join the clan she would atleast be garenteed food and shelter that was if they'd even accept her as apart of the community. "I don't know.. I don't even know your name. How can I trust you? How do I know your not tricking me?" Breeze said defensively as her flank bristled and she narrowed her eyes at the male. It could all just be a trick. Get her to let her guard down then surround her. They could easily kill her, her mother hadn't told her nor showed her anything about fighting or defending herself against predators or foe. Breeze stood up from her sitting position as her eyes flicked from the camp near by to the stranger fox.

Edited at January 9, 2024 01:36 AM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 06:03 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M:Umbra,Spark,Everyone.
Crimson stood up as she noticed more foxes arriving and said to Spark "I think it's time to tell everyone." Crimson turned back to the other foxes and said. "Some of you might be aware that there's a kit in the territory(Crimson references over to where the kit is nervously sat next to Umbra), we don't know who it belongs to so that's partly why I called you. Me and Spark have decided to let everyfox in beach clan help with the decision, we have got a couple options. When I've said them please tell me or Spark." Crimson looked at Spark nervous, looking for a bit of support.
Crimson looked back at the eager foxes "The choices are:
Take the kit to meadowclan and see if it's there's.
Keep the kit to see if it remembers anything.
Throw the kit out don't care where it goes, or.
Let the kit join our clan until it's old enough/what it wants to do."
Crimson already felt like what they were going to do but she had to wait. "Umbra you can leave the kit next to me while you think" Crimson smiled looking at the little, wide eyed kit. Crimson turned to Spark waiting for every fox to vote.

Edited at January 9, 2024 08:49 AM by Thunder Hunters
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 08:32 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Flint - M - Beachclan - Trainee - M: Crimson, Others

It wasn't that Flint was surprised. It really wasn't. But at the same time, he was. Even he, young as he was, could figure out something well enough.

"Are we ..." he trailed off before he could keep going with his thought and get in trouble with the Alpha. Again.

"Why would we, Beachclan, bring a kit back to Meadowclan and let them get stronger?" The disdain in his voice was thick and dripping with distaste for the other clan of foxes. His ears pinned back. "We ought to keep it, they're safer with us than out on its own."

Flint's tail thumped once against the ground, somewhat irritated by the vote.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 11:40 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) | Trainee | BC | M | M: Dune, Marigold
With a gaze of curiosity shining in his bright blue eyes, Weevil glanced up at Marigold. His tail resumed its gentle sway, and a glimmer of happiness flickered within him. However, he couldn't help but notice that the vixen's expression remained neutral or perhaps even confused by his symptoms. As he settled down, patiently awaiting his diagnosis, he placed his trust in the fox before him. Yet, amidst the snippets of the ongoing clan meeting that reached his ears, Weevil couldn't help but feel a strong conviction about the fate of the kit. The little one, already bearing a gnarly wound on its face, deserved to be kept within the safety of the clan. Leaving it out in the wild seemed nothing short of ruthless and barbaric. "Anything?" Weevil inquired, his voice filled with anticipation, addressing the medic.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 03:17 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|11 Months|M: Breeze
Wynter cocked his head as he waited for the golden fox to speak. He wondered if she was finally thinking about his offer. "You know, you can trust me. Do you smell anybody like me around? Probably not. You know why? The don't know what lays in, or beyond it. But you know, because you thrive here." Wynter listened as she asked for his name "I'm Wynter." He said, and began licking and itching scar.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:45 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 03:46 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Cypress, Chogan
Spiders heart froze in his chest when he heard the unfamiliar voice, with him and Cypress being in their territory now he had let his guard down a little. Now he spun with lightening speed to see a male fox snarling at them, he was equally as large as SPider himself but looked a lot more angry than Spider thought he could even be capable of.
'Hey listen, we didn't mean any trouble, the border hadn't been marked in a while and we didnt even realize we crossed it until it was too late,' Spider said quickly trying to stay calm. He felt panick rise in his chest when Cypress spoke next to him.
'We're going to give this fox the rabbit,' he whispered sharply into Cypress' ears. Spider gestured with his eyes frm the rabbit to the Meadow Clan soldier.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Flint
'You have a good point but we don't need Meadow Clan accusing us of stealing a kit they were dumb enough to lose,' SPark said to Flint glad that there was a fox in her clan who shared her sentiments about the other clan. After her conversation with Cuckoo she had lost a little faith, maybe it was good he was gone, regardless of that though she wasn't going to fight a war over the other clans stupidity.
'Plus what if we train it up and it learns too much and wants to go back, what are we going to do, kill it?'

Edited at January 9, 2024 03:47 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 05:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze let out a soft sigh as she looked to the male who goes by the name of Wynter. He did have a point she hadn't seen any other foxes ever around in this area and it did seem unusual to see a fox in this side of the territory granted she was in the territory but she definitely wasn't far enough to be able to see the actual clan but it was further than what she's ever dared to go into. Breeze flicked her ear as she looked to the male with a brow raised "Technically I don't live in this area.. but reguardless it doesn't matter.. you don't know me Wynter. For all you know I could be like a clan rival or a murderer or something." Breeze said with a flick of her tail before looking to the male with a sincere look of pain "look you seem nice. You do, but I really don't think it's a good idea.. besides even if I did go with you it's not up to you, there like a dozen of other foxes that would dictate what to do with me." Breeze mumbled with a small whine as she looked down at her paws. Breeze didn't feel like being rejected yet again. Getting abandoned by her mother was painful enough, she had barely survived on her own since her mother left her. Getting roped into a hope that maybe she'd have a place to call home, somewhere that she wouldn't have to worry about struggling to survive only to get let down. Whether that resulted in her getting kicked out or marked a loner or attacked she did not want to be put through that.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 05:35 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|11 Months|M: Breeze
"I won't bring you in right away. I'd just make up some lie so I could come and teach you how to fight, hunt, and overall just learn about us." He looked at her you seem nice too. And you seem to have been away from the clan part of the world for some time. Did you or your mother belong to a clan?" His ears twitched with question, and his eye flashed with uncertainty am I doing the right thing? Asking this fox to join? He shook away the thought of course I am! She's been alone out here and needs a place to call home. " You don't look like a murderer. If anything they look like me." His eyes flashed with too many painful memories "Not that I'm saying I'd murder any thing or anybody. I got them in a battle with another clan way back. They couldn't do anything about my eye........." He winced as he rubbed is scarred eye with his tail.

Edited at January 9, 2024 06:48 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze listened to Wynter as he brought forth his idea of having her view the pack though she immediately had her doubts. They wouldn't just let a random fox observe them let alone act as if she was one of them. And even if they did she'd probably have a million eyes watching her every move, waiting for her to make a mistake. Waiting for her to slip up so they could punish her or attack her or banish her. Breeze didn't want to be in that position, she didn't want to take that risk. "I don't kno..." Breeze had trailed off as Wynter had asked about being apart of a clan. She was less so taken aback by him asking her but rather the mention of her mother. The sad reality was that Breeze didn't even know the answer. Her mother didn't share her past to her let alone say any words to her while she was around. Maybe she was a clan fox at one point in her life? Maybe she and her siblings were the reason their mother ended up being a loner or an outcast. Breeze's ears flattened with a ping of hurt as she looked down at her paws ashamed that she honestly didn't have an answer for him. Breeze listened as Wynter mentioned that if anyone looked like a murderer it was him and although it wasn't right to judge a book by a cover, she had to admit he did look like he would kill a fox if you looked at him the wrong way. Breeze looked up to Wynter as he defended himself saying he would never kill anything and a small smile appeared on her muzzle for a brief moment before she listened to him explain why he had the scar. Breeze looked to Wynter with sincerity and concern as she gazed at his eyes "I'm sorry they did that to you... I don't know why those of the same species can't just live in peace" Breeze spoke softly as she curled her tail around her paws as she sat down once again.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 9, 2024 06:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Flint - M - Beachclan - Trainee - M: Spark

"They don't have to accuse us if they don't know," Flint responded loftily, his dark chin lifting in the air. "And even if they did, what are they going to do about it? We raise the kit as a Beachclan Fox. We show them a loving and good home, they won't want to leave."

Flint let out a short chuff of air, almost a laugh. "Buts that's if it even came from Meadowclan, which I doubt it. My vote is set, we keep it as a Beachclan Fox. It doesn't have to know it wasn't one from the beginning."

His icy blue eyes flickered for a moment before he glanced back to the dens. "Do I get to go back to duties now that I placed my vote?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us