03:40:08 
thanks,Amy!
 Amygdala
03:37:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
I sell them almost as soon as i get them...the checkmark always stayed there
 ZEFHYR
03:35:54 
ok. as long as the check mark remains there! i'm kind of nervous about selling the item...dont know how long this quest will take and out of room in inventory den
 Amygdala
03:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
You need to find it in explore...it doesn't matter if you have it in inventory or not. You can sell/use the items you already collected
 ZEFHYR
03:31:25 
scavenger hunt quest question: if you have the item in inventory, it gets checked off of the list scavenger hunt list...so do you have to keep it in inventory until you get the rest of the items, or, once it is checked off the list, can you unload it?
 ZEFHYR
03:26:19 
hey, anyone want to do a quick Leaf punt?!
 Amygdala
03:07:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hyancinth Macaw bites Black Bear 2 for 30 damage.
Hyancinth Macaw kills them

A parrot just killed a bear...
 Amygdala
03:05:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
I thought i used the wrong wolf lol
But arrax is also one of my best battler so it would be funny to see them battle
 mission goofy
03:03:59 
amy - hahaha confusion
 Amygdala
03:00:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
Lmao i thought that was my wolf at first...i got so confused
 Amygdala
02:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
I randomly got a viti a couple of days ago😅
 Icywolve pack
02:57:38 Elektra/Raven
Best luck they are just random
 mission goofy
02:57:38 
random pvp anyone
 Salom_
02:57:16 Sal, Salmon
Yeah IÂ’m definitely gonna be breeding that pairing again in the hopes of another chim
 Icywolve pack
02:56:39 Elektra/Raven
I had a few more but I can't remember them hopefully I can breed a few here soon
 Salom_
02:51:02 Sal, Salmon
Elektra
Ooo sheÂ’s pretty! That really was a long time ago
 Icywolve pack
02:47:28 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She was my last chim that I can remember
 Amygdala
02:45:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Icy
Shadow
Kuro (means black)
Tairn
Beelzebub
 starmutt
02:45:38 marsh | they/it
so much time to cook we're wokring on my terms out here

im looking at the dyes lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 22, 2024 07:01 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Bobcat: It's Estel)
Estel || M || Winged Wolf || Bond: Francis || M: Nove, Open
-
Estel stretched his wings as he woke. as he began to stand, He was pushed down by the botom of the bed. Ow. Forgot I fell asleep under here hiding from Nove... He scrambled out from under the bed, shaking dust from his fur before grooming his now spiked pelt.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 23, 2024 01:55 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Meliora - F - Peregrine Falcon - B: Nolian - Mention(s): Nolian et al
~
Nolian opened the window, and instantly Meliora fluttered outside. True, it was nice and cozy inside, but outside she was free to fly around, content in the air.
For a while, she was content to just fly around in the cool, pre-dawn air. She might have done it all day, as she had done a few times when the need for her wasn't as pressing, and so she could simply enjoy herself - but she understood today would be different. There was meant to be some sort of meeting going on today, apparently.
Far down, barely a speck, she caught Nolian hurriedly exiting the apartment building and briskly walking. Melie altered her flight, gracefully turning and shadowing Nolian as he walked towards what must have been the meeting place. Melie didn't fly down and rest on his shoulder. No, she much preferred flying free, far above the ground and all that came with it. She idly flew back and forth, making sure she roughly trailed Nolian, as she always did.
Their destination seemed to be... a pretty disgusting warehouse, if Melie was being honest. Although, that may have been the point of it.
Nolian finally slipped inside the dank warehouse. Melie hesitated for a moment - it looked rather odd - but with one last look around, she cawed - then silently swooped down, faster and faster, abruptly slowing herself down when she got to the warehouse door, and slipped inside quietly. She landed neatly on Nolian's shoulder with barely a sound, where she knew their pair marking to be, and folded her wings. Trusting him entirely in this encounter.
After all, he never really had failed in any way that mattered. Yet.
She settled properly on his shoulder and began lostening to what was being said.

Edited at July 23, 2024 01:56 PM by Boeing
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 23, 2024 08:08 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award

Evelyn / 20 / Female / Bond : Lena / Mentions : The Gathered

Offering a quick wave as she took a seat, Evelyn looked over the small group as they formed. "I apologize for my tardiness. Somebody-" A quick glare was sent towards Lena as the dragon innocently sat beside her coiling her long tail around the chair. "Decided it was a day to sleep in." She released a chuckle as though to release a form of tension that had grown inside her. "But you could not have picked an earlier time." This was stated jokingly as her soft gaze fell on Jasper.

The silence that followed indicated that they would wait for everyone to gather before any official information was given. The next noise given was Nolian practically skipping into the building. Tapping a finger against the table, Evelyn leaned back in the chair. "So, how are you guys holding up?" Her attention swiveled between the two others that sat around the table.

If she were to be asked this herself she would say it has not been easy. It had been pretty difficult hiding something she knew nothing about. None of her family had held a bond so she had nobody to turn to. Luckily the neighborhood she resides in did not come with prying eyes. Despite how she regarded Lena, she did not mind having the spirit around. It was kind of a nice change from her normally repetitive routine.

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 23, 2024 08:14 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award

Lena / Eastern Floof Dragon / Bond : Evelyn / Mentions : All in Warehouse

It took everything in her not to physically greet everybody that soon arrived with either a head butt or a nose boop. Lena fought this urge by sitting herself beside Eve and resting her chin on the table. The moments that followed bore her, especially as some form of small talk was initiated. She let out a low rumbled groan of a sigh before lifting her head from the hard surface.

Standing from her claimed spot, Lena turned, shifting easily into the size of a small cheetah. With that she trotted around the table to where Nolian sat. A flick of an ear was given in greeting before she became alert to the fluttering of wings near the door. Another spirit, Meliora, swooped in to land upon her partners shoulder. After giving a light sniff in Nolian's direction, Lena continued her venture towards Jasper. She offered him the same quick sniff, had given the other, and Phaedra a glance, before turning to complete her circle.

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 25, 2024 03:22 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

I'm just going to continue on rather than wait.

-----

// Nolian Terrence // 19 // Male // Bonded: Meliora //

The redheaded man looked tired. He just... everything from him just radiated exhausted but determined. There was something about him that just wouldn't give up, no matter what. Nolian felt a touch of awe and respect when it came to that concept. Sometimes, he gave up. But sometimes, he didn't. His faded blue eyes turned toward the dragon that entered, surprised but more or less curious about the creature itself. He really hadn't seen anyone like that and he took in a deep breath to start talking when Meliora swept in through the door to land gently on his shoulder.

The weight of the bird was a comforting presence and reminded him that she was still there. Even if she didn't seem to care too much about anyone too much.

Jasper leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees, as he looked toward Evelyn. "I know it's early," he confirmed with a brief nod. "That was the idea. If we leave early enough, then no one will know we've left and it gives us a greater head start." His emerald eyes softened however. "It's not been easy."

Nolian shook his head and confirmed. "I had to tell my family I'm just leaving for a vacation--and I had to take some money out of savings to buy a tattoo that matched my mark. I work outside and sometimes, the mark will poke through my shirt. If I have two of them, it's less suspicious but it cost a LOT!"

He tutted and shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "Where are we going to go?"

"South," Jasper relayed the information for those present. "There is a Safe Haven south of here--it's a long journey but majority of it is through rural lands. We'll be safer traveling on foot or whatever we need or find than if we were to stay here. The Reaper is closing in on those of us left here in this area. The sooner we leave, the better."

His hand rested on the hilt of a weapon at his side. He hadn't used it yet but he dreaded the day he would.

"But you said there are two more coming," Nolian prompted quietly. "Are we leaving them behind?"

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 25, 2024 10:16 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Meliora - F - Peregrine Falcon - Bond: Nolian
Mention(s): Nolian, Lena, et al
~
Meliora eyed those assembled with a slightly critical eye. Anyone who might have said Melie was dumb would probably have been wrong. No - they definitely were wrong. Melie was rather smart compared to the average animal.
Melie had been privy to most of the discussions that Nolian and the others had had over this issue, and in all honestly, Melie was inclined to give this Reaper person a good jab in the eye. Although Nolian would never have allowed it, not in a million years would he have allowed that. Melie found his protectiveness a bit too much, but endearing nonetheless.
The guy who seemed to radiate "I'm in charge!" - Jasper, she believed he was - definitely looked tired. Or weary. Or something. But he was definitely still in charge.
Everyone else in the warehouse seemed to be paying attention to the guy. With one last sweep of her eyes, she tuned in to what he was saying. No, in fact. Nolian was saying something.
"... I work outside and sometimes, the mark will poke through my shirt. If I have two of them, it's less suspicious but it cost a LOT!"
Melie shifted slightly uncomfortably at the mention of that. She knew she was the one who put the wing mark on one of Nolian's shoulders - and despite his joy at getting a spirit animal... the tattoo posed a few problems. Such as how to explain that it was only on one shoulder. And Melie remembered the time that he got it on his other shoulder - he was right... it had costed him a decent amount of money.
"I did say that was slightly unnecessary." While Melie couldn't actually speak, after slight trial and error they had both realized she could project her intentions and thoughts to him. She had taken full advantage of this almost-telepathic relationship. Such as in places like this.
"There is a Safe Haven south of here--it's a long journey but majority of it is through rural lands. We'll be safer traveling on foot or whatever we need or find than if we were to stay here." That was the slightly sleepy guy who radiated charge and determination, and honestlu Melie couldn't blame him. They were practically the only spirit pairs in the region anymore - they were under quite some threat. But - Melie didn't really have to like it. She'd follow Nolian to the ends of the world - but that didn't mean Melie wouldn't not like it.
Melie had her own brain, thnak you very much, that could do it's own thinking.
Melie understood that this might have been the only opportunity they could to get to this safe haven for spirit bonded pairs, but... still. Melie didn't trust new situations, and she didn't exaclty like moving away from what she knew here.
But she kept quiet, this time. She was dead loyal to Nolian. If Nolian said they'd go, she'd go.
No matter what. And she'd put her best effort behind it.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 28, 2024 11:35 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Evelyn and Lena / 20 & - / Females / Bond : Together / Mentions : The Gathered
Evelyn leaned forward again, shifting in her seat to have one leg cross over the other. She listened to light paw steps approaching her as Lena circled back around. The dragon nudged her elbow like a dog, ordering her hand to rest of the creatures soft head. South, she found herself taking a deep breath in before releasing it. Depending on where exactly this safe place was located, it would make for a long exhausting trip. Her fingers traveled through the length of Lena's tussled mane. Her open hand came up to grab a pearlescent white coin from her jacket pocket. Rolling it over, Eve studied the eastern dragon like marking on its face. But that long exhausting trip would be worth it.

Lena leaned into the chair connecting with that new sense of stress that radiated from the girl. Though they shared moments that involved light snaps, she believed strongly they were made for each other. Joining Eve in that deep breath, a calm settled around them, Lena offered a warm purr like noise as she laid down. Evelyn continued to contently coil bits of her hair around thin fingers.
"So." Evelyn clutched the coin in a fist laying that on her lap. "We should leave soon, if not now, then?" The sun had to be climbing steadily into the sky by now. The colors that made up the awe inspiring sunrise would probably be fading. She would save questions for along the way, in fact she already had a few brewing. If leaving early to avoid immediate detection was the goal, they should take conversation on the road. She made to stand up, taking her hand from Lena and placing it on the table before her only to stop. "Or are we still waiting for others?"

Edited at August 4, 2024 08:06 PM by Secret Keepers
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 29, 2024 08:55 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nove - Wolf - Bond: Jasper
I slip in to a corner. Soft and silent, I hope no one saw me. Late. Ugh. I sit down a examine the crowd in frount of me. "I belive just Estel are not here." I say in my soft voice. "He was behind me after I left our bed." I sit and wrap my tail around my navy hanches.
Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 30, 2024 10:28 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

// Jasper West // Male // 22 // Bond: Nove + Estel //

I'm not going to bother with mentions since we are all in the same area lol

Jasper waited in silence as the others spoke. He could feel the presence of Nove at least. Estel was still comfortably tucked in the ring around his neck. Resting, waiting, relaxing even. But mostly resting. His tired green eyes swept around the group before his scowl deepened. It was nearly an hour after the meeting time.

"As much as I hate to leave anyone behind," he stood up after a moment, his shoulders broad and tense. "We can't wait any longer. If they're not here, they've fallen to the Reaper. It is time to go while we still have the cover of dark."

As dark as it was for the fall. He didn't bother moving the chair at all, stepping around it and making his way back to the doorway. "Just beyond the edges of town, there's nothing. So be prepared to rely heavily on your companions, survival instinct ... and a lot of walking."

The other, blond, young man crinkled his nose as he looked toward the others. "Are we sure this is a good idea?"

Jasper tutted, the noise strange in his mouth. "We don't have any other choice, simple as that." The man, Jasper, relied on his bonded-ability. A wolf pack could walk long distances together, which meant the extra stamina was a blessed relief. If needed, he could always just keep going. No matter what.

Strength of Spirit // RPJuly 31, 2024 07:01 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Estel || M || Winged Wolf || Bond: Jasper ||
-
Estel rolled over. Nove had gone to find Jasper, and Estel scrambled up and looked about. The meeting would still be going on, though they would be leaving soon. He stretched his wings out and began flying to where the group was gathered.
Estel sat by Nove, watching Jasper explain plan. Estel leaned over to Nove. "Please tell me that there is going to be food soon. I haven't eaten in a few days..." He sighed, though jokingly. The air felt tense in the room, tense because of the plan that they were now going to try to accomplish.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us