starmutt
07:23:31 marsh | they/it
i'll just quietly take my decor pass for that day xD
 Obscurity
07:23:30 Tai
techno
Yo

Kodi
Catching your tears in a glass bottle as treasure (anytime beloved <33)
 Sabbath
07:23:12 Rook
Mother of Dragons
Well I do /now/, but if I keep almost 20 pups every game year I'll run out before too long lol
 Magnus Bane
07:22:40 Mag/Maggy
I don't think I got anything for my birthday this year. Which I was a little inactive >.>
 starmutt
07:22:09 marsh | they/it
if you know my birthday its because i told you in DMs lmao
 Magnus Bane
07:22:04 Mag/Maggy
King in the north
You act like you don't have the den space
 The Amethyst
07:21:59 Dart
Obscurity

I personally love being spoiled with pixels it makes me so happy
 Obscurity
07:21:53 Tai
Also hi
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
07:21:40 Ecifircas
rai, what if I cried? <|3
(Thank you so much, again. :') sugar wofe)
 technoblade
07:21:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai!
 Sabbath
07:21:29 Rook
I ended up with way more keeper pups than I thought I would this game year
 Obscurity
07:21:14 Tai
Love spoiling my friends <33
 The Pumpkin King
07:21:10 Ecifircas
The Amethyst, oh, no. Sorry for the tangent since that's not what you were asking for.

You do get a decor pass and a little crown if you choose to display your birthday to the public. ^^
 The Amethyst
07:21:00 Dart
Techno

Yup just realised that would be a cool thing tho
 Magnus Bane
07:20:54 Mag/Maggy
Dart
Ohh. I mean some people I do. I have for a friend of mine and vice versa
 technoblade
07:20:35 Lil Techy | Techno
we don't get apples our birthdays
 starmutt
07:20:34 marsh | they/it
thank god you can set your birthday to private on here
 The Amethyst
07:20:15 Dart
Magnus

No I'm just curious because that would be one hella surprise

Pumpkin

No I was just asking if the game gave it
 The Amethyst
07:19:25 Dart
Starmutt

Ah I don't think I've been here long enough for people to willingly throw apples at me
 Magnus Bane
07:19:24 Mag/Maggy
Dart
Did they randomly appear in your account?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 16, 2023 02:59 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aster/ Medic/ Meadowclan

Aster brushed a bit of herb aside. She had just finished sorting out the old herbs. She grabbed them and exited the den. The den was a burrow. A bit smaller then practical. There was enough space for herb storage, her nest and a small chamber for any fox that was badly injured. She trotted a bit away from the camp. Burying the old herbs.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 16, 2023 03:47 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nootau || M || Soldier || MeadowClan || @- Violet (Dawnforest)
Nootau was gleeful his mouth holding two voles by the tail in his jaws. He pranced over to the dig pile sniffing the fresh soil that hid prey. His claws scraped up some dirt pushing a gopher deeper in the dirt making room for his voles. Proudly he scuffed the dirt back over. He sighed the setting sun making him feel more calm. His fur was fluffed out from scuffling and rapidly digging at the vole burrow earlier. With a yawn he sat in a nice grassy nest lined with, flowers, feathers, and rabbit fur. It was perfect for him, everyone knew it was his nest, because he threw a fit as a kit saying he owned the nest. His pupils were slits as he rested his head on his paws. "What a eventful day!" He yipped thinking of all the things he did today. First he woke up and caught a fat rabbit that they said he could eat, then he patrolled the border and met another clan fox, they basically fought with words both storming off after, after that he chatted with some clan members and shared prey with the fox kits telling them stories, and then he went hunting and caught two voles, now hes resting in his nest.
-
Some time had past after he drifted in and out of sleep yet he couldn't sleep. He felt odd, like he forgot something... "What could I have forgotten?... Did I report back to Violet after the patrol? Did I forget to feed the elders? What did I forget?" He though distressful, he hated this feeling. Fully awake and discomforted he stalked off Violet in his sight. "Hey Violet!" He greeted gleefully sitting down beside her. "I can't seem to take a good nap." He mentioned as his eyes stared at a pretty flower. "Bet you can't name that flower!" His pupils were round with playfulness.

Edited at December 16, 2023 03:50 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 16, 2023 04:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet / Second/ meadowclan/ M: Nootau
The start of a smile crept on Violet's face as the dark fox approached her. She liked the playful fox. Always happy and energetic. She eyed the pale colored flower thoughtfully. "Nope!" She replied almost playfully " What is it?" She asked with a hint of humor in her voice.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 16, 2023 09:45 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Beach Clan - Second in Command - M: Spider, Flip, Cuckoo, Moth
Spark watched as her small clan of foxes started to gather. She was hoping that with spring would come more kits to strengthen her clan. Most of them now were young but life always went by too fast. She heard a couple foxes babbling nearby. Spider was talking to Flip not far off, she rolled her eyes a little and called out to them.
'Would you quit your yapping and come over here,' Spark said with a small edge to her tone. 'Dont you think its right time to get the morning started?' she questioned them.
'How about you two go hunting, Spider you can show Flip some techniques since you're so curious about his training.' she instructed before looking around for the other foxes.
'I'll go find Cuckoo for a border patrol, I'll see if Moth wants to join us too,' Spark told them before trotting off, not staying to here their response. She expected they should be able to figure it out themselves, at least for her clans sake she hoped.

Edited at December 16, 2023 09:47 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 12:58 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nootau || M || Soldier || MeadowClan || @- Violet (Dawnforest)
-
Nootau yipped, "Anemones, aren't they pretty? My mother told me if I'd been a vixen she'd name me after it!" He wagged his tail taking his time to socialize with the Second. "You gotta admit, our home is awesome!" He boasted, his eyes admiring each thing he found pretty, even laying on other vixens including Violet. "I love it here... Did I tell you about that time I-" His voice trailed on the story taking some time.
-
"And that's why that patch of my fur looks odd!" He finished the somewhat long story. "Hey wanna go hatch a mouse or something?" His tail wagged as he sat up a smile on his snout. "You know by the willow tree where the grassy hill is? There's a rabbit burrow dug under the tree!" He mentioned waiting at the entrance if she wanted to go.

Edited at December 17, 2023 12:59 PM by Lost Carols
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 02:02 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet / Second/ Meadow clan /M: Nootau
Violet smiled as Nootau told his story. She hopped of the ground as he asked to hunt. "Sure!" She replied "The willow sounds like a great place to hunt. I've never caught a rabbit before!"
Aster/ medic/ meadowclan
Aster burried the herbs making then decided to see if she could find any. She had just thrown out many of them after all. Winter was a harsh season for medics. Especially near the end. The carefully dried plants molded and most lost their healing ability even if they didn't mold. Sometimes if a fox was in a fight the best she could do was try and stop the bleeding.

She had not been more then a minute walk away when she spotted a few green shoots. Healing herbs. To young to pick yet. She noted the general area for later in the season.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 02:06 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hirola | Male | Meadow Clan
Hirola watched, day in and day out. Sometimes he watched them with his eyes, other times with his ears, but always, he was watching. Watching the foxes, watching the prey, watching the clouds roll past. He never looked away.
Now, he was watching the two foxes nearby. His eyes to see them, his ears to hear them. He didn't think of it as eavesdropping. More like gathering intel. He sighed, and rested his head on his paws.
Cuckoo | Male | Beach Clan
Cuckoo trotted up to Spark. "Am I needed?" He asked cocking his head and curling his tail around his paws. The grass felt nice under his paws and he flexed his claws, waiting for a reply.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 02:51 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Cuckoo, Moth
As soon as Spark turned and trotted away she heard Cuckoo, she turned to him and smiled.
'Finally someone ready to take care of their clan, lets go then,' she grumbled with a chuckle, noticing Moth still asleep in her den. Spark climbed her way up the dunes of the beach to the rest of the territory where grass grew sparsely through the sand. Every once and a while you could spot a rabbit straying from the meadows, but that wasn't her concern right now.
'Fine morning here in our territory, isn't it,' she said to Cuckoo proudly.

Edited at December 17, 2023 03:17 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 03:13 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cuckoo | Male | Beach Clan | Soldier
"It is." He smiled, pointing his muzzle to the sky. Faint whisps of clouds drifted slilently, as if they were as intent on watching him as
he was them. He quickly snapped out of his faze and looked back at Spark. He grinned and burst into a run, stopping at the top of a large dune. "Blue..." He mumbled as his eyes ran over the immerse waves and ripples that was the water.
(Cuckoo is crazy)

Edited at December 17, 2023 03:14 PM by Úlfapakki
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENDecember 17, 2023 04:52 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Myra | F | 3 | Warrior | Meadow Clan | M: Open for Interactions!
-
The sun peaked through the entrance of the young fox's den, A yawn escaped the females mouth as her eyes flickered open. From the light chatter of the foxes outside, Myra knew that she must have slept in a bit. Wonderful... The fox rose slowly to her paws, lifting her nose, there actually seemed to be quite a lot of foxes outside, most of her clan anyways.
Myra shook herself, then sat down and started a quick groom. And once she had finished that, made her way slowly out if the den. The brisk air met her snout, making her whiskers twitch. The grasses blew gracefully in the slight breeze, as it also blew slightly against her own fur. The female fox's eyes scanned the area, landing briefly on the few foxes that were having a conversation and then to the rest of the clan. A warm smile crossed her face as she watched them talk and go about the camp.
She walked a few pages before slowly sitting down, taking a quick glance to her stomach. It wouldn't be long now...but there was still a good time left before her kits arrived, she was nervous... To be honest, quite terrified of what these kits would bring. After all, there would be more mouths to feed, they would need to be trained, and survive... But Myra was excited as well, being a mother was exciting after all!

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us