Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter
Breeze looked at the male suspiciously as she listened to his words and then watched as he sat down. Breeze looked the fox over taking in his size and gazing at his slashed eye. This fox definitely didn't seem like the type to pick a fight with. Not that Breeze would even dare. He'd absolutely pummel her. Breeze slowly composed herself as she took another step back from the fox giving her space to run if she needed to. She then straightened her posture slightly as she wearily sat down curling her tail over her paws for comfort. If he wasn't there to fight although it could be a trap what was there to do. Eventually something bad was going to happen whether it was her fault or not. She didn't trust any part of the situation. "Talk about what..." Breeze mumbled flicking her tail tip as she glanced in the direction of where the camp was. Weary that other foxes would notice her. "I know I'm not suppose to be here.." Breeze muttered under her breath as her ears flicked listening to the sounds in the distance.

Edited at January 7, 2024 12:13 PM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 06:21 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Beach Clan | Soldier | Beach | M: Crimson, Dune, Marigold
Umbra noticed Crimson address her. She looked at her and raised a front paw. She wasn't particularly near the Alpha, but it could be understood, that she agreed. She walked to the medic den/place. She stopped, standing within the medic den/place with her head tilted slightly down to look at Dune. "The Alpha is calling you, young kit." Umbra said to the kit with a warm smile on her face. Umbra looked to Marigold, the Clan's medic. "The Alpha sent me to fetch the young fox here." She wasn't really sure what was going on with those herbs and all, but she hoped bringing the kit away from the medic den/place wouldn't harm it's healing any, and terribly disturb it's treating.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 08:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider

Cypress groaned slightly as Spider made another excuse. However, as he swiveled his ears, he confirmed what the bigger male thought. "Okay okay okay... I'm coming." He mumbled, his voice muffled by the rabbit's fur. Cypress trotted towards Spider, glancing back before passing the male.

+++

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Honey

The male took in a slow breath, knowing many wolves didn't like his stony demeanor. He tried to relax slightly before standing at what Honey said. "I'm always up for a patrol. Thank you for caring enough to check in. I am sorry about what happened to Hirola and Nootau. What do you want me to patrol, and with whom?" Chogan inquired, saying more words than he had in a while.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 07:45 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|M: Breeze
"I don't care if your not meant to be here. I saw you watching the clan earlier and wanted to ask you is you wanted to maybe join the clan......." He stuttered, laying down with a sigh and gazed toward the grass, his ears pricked for any sign of other foxes.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:47 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 09:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter
Breeze's ears perked towards the stuttering fox as she looked up from her paws to meet his eyes. Her eyes scanned him looking for the punchline to the situation, waiting for everything to turn south but he seemed oddly sincere. She hadn't thought any fox had seen her around, she had thought she had been careful although considering the situation she was in now maybe she wasn't as slick as she thought she was. Breeze glanced in the direction of the clan with a nervous shutter as she pawed at the dirt softly "I don't really know if that's a good idea..." Breeze protested nervously as she looked to the male who had made himself comfortable by laying down. Breeze scratched at her ear lightly with a hind paw. "I'm not exactly the clan type... never exactly been in one and I don't know the first thing about clan life... and I'm not skilled in like anything." Breeze rambled as she pawed at the dirt a little more fast paced "I would be a burden" she mumbled looking down at her paws.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 12:11 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|M: Breeze
"You wouldn't be a burden! And besides, your really good and stalking and tracking a lot of things. Also, I could teach you about what we do in the clan and then maybe," he looked into her chestnut eyes, which seemed to be glowing in the sun shines rays.

Edited at January 11, 2024 07:48 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 02:03 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Dune, Weevil, Umbra
-
Marigold drew her paw away from Weevil's nose upon feeling that they had no temperature. Just then, she noticed Umbra coming in to get the kit for the leader.
"Just make sure the leaf stays on her eye." Marigold told the other fox. "If the wound starts bleeding again or if she seems dizzy bring her back right away, no questions asked." She added, using a stern tone.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 03:27 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Beach Clan | Soldier | Medicden | M: Marigold
Umbra gave a nod. "I will." she agreed. She turned around to face the exit. The medic is a nice fox, at least she takes on the role of caring for other foxes in the clan medically, Umbra thought of her at least perhaps sometimes.

Edited at January 8, 2024 03:28 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 03:35 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Soldier - Beach Clan - M: Cypress, Crimson
Spider sighed in relief, he quickly ran for their border hoping the other male would follow. Despite that temporary assurance he knew their scents were intertwined in the tall grass, as well as that of a dead rabbit.
Any Meadow clan fox with a nose would be able to tell exactly what happened and he desperately hoped none would go patroling near there anytime soon.
He was happy to be back home and even happier that Spark wasn't the one presenting what ever knews there was this time. Her snappy attitude was directly opposite of his normally light and anxious one.
-
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Chogan
Honey felt bad for the other fox and gave him a nudge, 'We all blame ourselves, its aresponsibility we will all share for a while,' she said warmly trying to comfort him, but she couldn't deny the reality that he was gone, and Nootau too in the night.
'How aboutyou go looking for Frisk, I have sent 3 foxes after him and that sneaky Trainee has avoided them all so far, Im starting to get worried,' Honey suggested, her tone started almost teasing but ended with an edge.
'Maybe a walk will help you clear your mind of last nights tragedy, and feel free to give that trainee a scolding if you want, hes going to be grounded to camp for a hot minute,' Honey joked with a small chuckle.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 8, 2024 08:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chogan [] M [] Soldier [] Meadow Clan [] M: Honey, Frisk, Cypress, Spider

Honey earned a curt nod for this, his torn ear swiveling slightly as he waited for instructions. Chogan looked the tiniest bit relieved at what he was being sent out to do, and he even smiled slightly at what Honey spoke of- with a tiny itty bitty chuckle on the side. If not rather gruff, he was a big softie on the inside, and you just had to wait for him to warm up to see it. "I will do my best." He spoke confidently, ducking out of the den.

Trotting away from camp, Chogan was glad for the chance at fresh air. He took in a deep breath and slowed his pace to a walk. A couple strides out of camp he stopped, his nose twitching. The very faint scent of Frisk hung in the air. Following that faint trail, Chogan got farther and farther away from camp. Soon another scent entered his nostrils... two others, actually. Beach Clan. Chogan's ears immediately pinned at this and his lips lifted as he circled back to sniff the area. Two Beach Clan foxes, both male. IN Meadow Clan territory... hunting a rabbit. Chogan followed the story, being able to make out almost all of it. Two male Beach Clan idiots had trespassed on Meadow Clan territory, one after another. One of them chased and killed a rabbit. Then they both left. The scent was extremely fresh, so they must've just left.

Chogan snarled in anger, his hackles lifting as he trotted to the border. Two foxes came into view, going away from him. "Hey, fools! Turn your tails around and explain why you were hunting on Meadow Clan land!" He barked, his voice filled with hostility.

+++

Cypress [] M [] Beach Clan [] Soldier [] M: Spider, Chogan

Cypress laughed and quickly followed Spider, his fluffy tail flicking. "You're too tense-" He started to say, but was cut off by another voice. A Meadow Clan warrior- a GINORMOUS warrior. "Oh my gawd that guy is like the size of Godzilla-" Was Cypress's first thought as he blurted it aloud, his eyes going wide. He turned around and faced the fox, huffing slightly. "We're on Beach Clan land now, punk, watcha gonna do?" He taunted with a snarl.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us