Amygdala
03:31:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao

Also how did 2 ExW throw out 2 below average and 1 average pup 🥲
 Red River Wolves
03:30:28 Redd Dead
Amy,
You spend 20k on move. I spend 20k on bronze figs and still have 0 pack happiness. we are not the same.
 Amygdala
03:30:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
It's fine...i have mush
 Crooked Magic
03:29:41 Crook, She/her
Amy
Dammit it was taken. Just a sec, It'll take me a few moves to get another one from explore.
 Amygdala
03:29:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
2*
 Amygdala
03:29:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
W of the best wrestlers in my pack and this is what i get

Wrestling Rating: Below Average
 Amygdala
03:28:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
That would help XD

Now let's see what 2 ExW gave me
 Crooked Magic
03:27:01 Crook, She/her
Amy
I think I have a bald eagle feather.
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 10:30 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Willow | F | Meadow clan | Solider | M: Wynter, Honey
-
"I think she's talking to Chogan or something at the moment." Willow told Wynter. "She'll probably be available soon if you wait. Maybe catch your breath while you're waiting." She suggested.
Willow got up, stretching. She decided to head on out on her patrol.
-
Once Willow had headed out to the forest she kept an eye out for anything strange. She sniffed the air for unfamiliar scents. Her eyes narrowed when she caught scent of Beach clan foxes on their territory. She decided to try and follow the scent trail to figure out if the foxes where still on her clan's territory.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 10:48 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier
"Alright, thanks, Willow. Look for a strange-smelling, golden animal.
Saw a bit of it on my east patrol." Wynter said with a sigh as he slowly walked over to the den and plopped down in his nest and layed there, waiting, for honey to appear so he could tell her what he saw
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 10:57 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Flint - M - Beachclan - Trainee - M: Crimson

With the hinting of a warmer spring lighted on a soft breeze, Flint was ready to get out of the dens and such. Maybe spend a small bit of time collecting herbs, stuff and the lot. He could, if he really wanted, hunt mice and maybe small birds. But he didn't feel like that today.

The grey Fox slid out of the den and stretched out, pushing his front legs forward and then pulling upward to reach his back legs out behind him. His vibrant blue eyes flicked back and forth before he scanned the camp. Unfortunately, or fortunately, Crimson let out a call.

Flint let out a short breath, a soft sigh, and slid closer to the alpha of the clan. His paws settled beneath his lanky build as he lifted his gaze upward. It wasn't... idle but it wasn't entirely attentive either. The etchings of the soon to be spring were calling him!

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:13 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter decided that while honey was gone, he might as well be useful. So, he decided, he was going to find the fox he saw earlier. As he made his way through the brush he felt the wind pick up, as if it had been summoned by something. He looked around, seeing why the wind had came so strong, but couldn't find the source.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:27 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
as Wynter waited he started to smell a sweet, yet strange, smell waff toward him. He sat in the grass, drinking it in, and heard paw steps coming closer until the smell had engulfed him
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: open
Breeze held her breath as she crept ever closer viewing the camp from a safe distance as she observed the area and the figures of foxes in designated burrows in the distance. Breeze shivered softly as the wind began to pick up and her still dying coat fluffed up. Breeze froze as she remembered she had been hiding down wind up until this point when the wind had shifted. It was just a little wind right? No need to move and readjust her position right? Besides all the foxes that she could see were a distance away and not in the area of where her scent would drift anyways. Breeze shook her coat gently as she crept to the left of the clan moving slowly within the brush to get a different perspective of the camp, to better scope out the area she supposed. Her stomach grumbled softly but she shook it off as she peered at the different burrows she couldn't seem to find where they would be keeping their stash. Maybe she would be better off going back where she came and going back to scavenging for berries or something.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:36 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Soldier - Beach clan - M: Cypress
Spider thought he heard his clan calling in the distance and took that as an excuse to try and convince Cypress to go back.
'Hey, I think they want us back home,' Spider said shyly turning tail a little.
'You caught a rabbit now lets get out of here,' he added trying to head home.
-
Honey - Alpha - Meadow Clan - M: Chogan
'Alright I just wanted to check on you,' Honey said suddenly a little shy about bothering the gruff fox. She knew yesterday would be burned into all of their conciousnesses for a long time.
'Do you feel up to patrols or are you tired, I dont know if Violet has assigned you anything yet?'
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:36 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|m: Breeze
That's when he caught a glimpse of a beautiful, golden, fox watching the camp. "Hello? Who are you?" When he say her fur starting to bristle he quickly added, "Don't worry! I won't tell the clan, I just want to know who you are." He said with a smile.

Edited at January 7, 2024 11:44 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: Wynter
Breeze froze as she heard a voice come out of nowhere, she hadn't smelt any scent close by but maybe she had been to distracted by her stomach to even notice. Her eyes darted to a cream coated fox who seemed like he's had his fair share of fights. Her hackles raised and her fur bristling as she slunk down defensively before he spoke again. Breeze looked at him suspiciously, not sure what game he was playing "I'm Breeze..." she mumbled softly keeping her tail curled tightly against her side as she moved back a few paces weary of the fox. "I wasn't going to do anything if that's what your thinking... I was just looking." Breeze said defensively as her eyes darted from the male to the clan a distance away. How could she be so stupid to get so close to the clan. She should have moved when the wind picked up. Now what was she going to do? Her ear flicked as she looked back to the male cautiously.

Edited at January 7, 2024 12:00 PM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 11:54 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|M: Breeze (Wynter is a cream colored fox)
"I know what you're thinking. And, No, I'm not going to fight you...... Breeze, you said? I just...... wanted to talk." He stuttered, in awe of how beautiful the rouge fox looked. He sat down politely and waited for the golden fox to speak

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us