Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
12:06:51 Tropickle
Suggestion: Bury items from opening geode

-WP Click-
 Polargeist
11:59:36 Chro (he/him)
Emmet -
Oohh that is so clever, I love that :00 Love seeing your pelts around, I do stalk those forums too ;D
 DevilsPlayground
11:59:23 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat
 icemoons
11:58:48 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
shit... I have 11 mushrooms... damn it...
 icemoons
11:57:21 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
aurora

Pm me when your ready, No rush lol
 Aurora tribe
11:56:33 Mist
@Ice. I would love to do a hazbin hotel RP, but unfortunately I have to go but maybe I could join some other time
 Emmet
11:56:28 Emmet (he/him)
Polargeist,

Ahhh yes! I designed a pelt based off of her! I went for a leopard seal vibe since they have a similar vibe! Both are gorgeous and can drown you 😩
 Nez.ity
11:55:45 LF: Simple roleplay
Very mindful, very demure ✨
 Salem
11:55:31 Bell
Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 icemoons
11:55:09 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
Nez

Whoops lol only pms then lmao
 Nez.ity
11:54:31 LF: Simple roleplay
No you can't do forum. lol

Fandom roleplays stay in private messages.
 icemoons
11:53:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
Hazbin hotel rp anyone? please be able to play female and have watched the whole series,

(Charliexvaggie)

pm me! I can do forams or pms!
 Polargeist
11:53:09 Chro (he/him)
Sjörået mention?? Nordic mythology rahhhh
 Emmet
11:48:59 Emmet (he/him)
@Rev

Ahhh thank you! I based the Sjörån off of a leopard seal! ItÂ’s not my favorite design IÂ’ve done but IÂ’m still super proud of it 🫶
 Serpents
11:47:14 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I may just go back to hand done pelts wish I could use my markers for stuff
 Wolves of Moon
11:46:50 caol (kyle)
Rockstep sniffs under a bush and finds Greenhouse!
what, the whole building? in a bush?
 Inferno Abyss
11:46:21 Raven, Flame
Bounce
We both could probably use a nap xD

I'm doing pretty good. About to grind Jungle for mush because I'm tired of Swamp lol. I have a quest for expanding Swamp but I'm tired of it xD
Plus, I gotta get in top 10 at least for FMC hunting :')
 starmutt
11:45:33 marsh | they/it
born to draw horses forced to learn misra conventions
 Caeruleum
11:44:57 Cae, Blue
You spy 7 Hedgehogs.

one of them is not like the others e.e
 Serpents
11:43:17 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
how do you all get the pelts so good

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +3
Wolverine : +5
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    177    178    179    180    181   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 24, 2023 10:53 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Shalah // Sundown.

Bardou shifted ever so subtly when Sundown approached her, her blind side being a slightly touchy subject given his proximity. However, much to her appreciation he maintained a respectful space away only being as close as he needed. When he asked her for a run down of the herbs she frowned having been quite out of it she was only able to list off 3 she could for sure scent.

When he nudged the ginger and poppy towards her she sighed softly and lapped it up her muzzle wrinkling at the warm taste of ginger in her maw. Bardou then flicked her audit to his question about bandages.. course he could take them off. Her brow quirked before her voice filled the silent space.

"Course you may have a look Sundown."

Bardou replied calmly as she set her cranium back upon her paws her exhaustion clear as day, having given up the ability to keep her stoney shield up much more. When Flame called about a visitor Bardou breifly lifted her cranium scenting the air to tell her it was Shalah.

"Wasnt my intent to be rid of you Shalah, though would of rather not have over stayed my welcome. Im an eerie pressence for the dogs you know tha..t... I.. Also wanted to get home. My dens... more comfortable."

Bardou shivered ever so slightly as she let her singular optic close. The strain of trying to track the two in her dens movement wore her thin. Though, Flame being outside also worried her greatly.

Though upon hearing Shadows summoning howl she heard Flames pawsteps disappear to the den Shadow had claimed. Her banner thumped once glad they where safe though a lingering scent wafted through camp one that had her hackles up. The Jag scent was faint.. well what she could assume was a jag.. watered down but, it was there. Muscles tensing and heart rate elevated had a fresh bit of blood running from her wounds as her optic flew open to scan the area once more on high alert.

Edited at October 24, 2023 11:23 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 26, 2023 10:16 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Violet, Illusion (Ind), Malicia (Ind), Newborns (Ind)

A solemn silence followed the medic and her apprentice as they trudged their way past the outskirts of the camp, the stillborns in their mouths. The snow had picked up significantly since they first left the den, leaving their coats laden with white spectacles of nature. Cold spectacles of nature at that. Her ears were flattened and head lower as she pushed through the growing winds, feeling their chilling bit puncture through her fur. With a flick of her tail, she ordered her apprentice to stay behind her as they marched on, hoping that her small form could provide at least some relief for the younger wolf from the storm’s winds.

While Xola had not initially planned on burying the young right away – wishing to have the parents there in order for them to give a proper goodbye – it seemed as though it would have to be done. Their small forms would not be able to weather (heh) the raging storm above, and she’d rather not have the parents witness such a horrid sight. Even if the pups were most certainly deceased.

Coming to a nice spot not far outside the camp (not too far, of course. She knew better than to go miles out during this storm), the night-fallen female begins to big out the piling snow and earth from beside a tree. She did so at an angle, allowing room for her apprentice to join in if she so pleased. It, thankfully, did not take long to big a deep enough hole for the two despite the frosted ground – her years of uncovering roots coming in handy. Gently, she lays the first of the pups into the little pocket before stepping back to allow Violet to do the same. Afterwards, she bowed her head in respect to their passing and started the process of covering them once more. That, like the digging, did not take much time.

Backing up from the grave, the charcoal pelted female releases a shuddering sigh – wisps of condensed air escaping her. For as long as she’d have her job, this was always the part she struggled the most with. Death was not a concept foreign to her. She had experienced much of it herself. But the death of a newborn pup? That always rocked her the hardest.

Looking up from the grave, Xola’s bright-honey amber eyes landed on the tree it rested against, studying the thick bark lining its trunk in consideration. Taking another deep and chilling breath, the medic lifts up the front of her body to press her front paws against the wood – claws digging slightly into it. Her back ones remained solidly on the ground, providing some support for her next course of actions. Without a second thought, she begins to claw some of the bark off, leaving a mark in the tree as to where the little ones were. Once she believed the “symbol” (if one could call it that) was sufficient, she pushed off the bark and landed her front paws back on the ground with ease.

Giving the grave one last sparring look and snagging the scrapped off bark from the ground (couldn’t let it go to waste, after all), she turned to her apprentice. “Let’s go. We can’t be caught out in this storm any longer,” she said as loudly as she could, walking past the younger female in the process.

Her pace was, at first, slow, but it soon picked up in speed when she was sure that Violet was and could properly follow her. Eventually, it became a full out gallop – a race to get home. Albeit, a rather short one.

All but leaping into camp, Xola was quick to signal for her apprentice to take shelter – pointing towards the medics den in the process. She, herself, would not be spending the night there. Rather, she’d spend it with the newly formed family.

Without hesitation, the night pelted medic trotted into the cave the queen resided in, being as quiet as she possibly could so as to not wake her from her slumber. Locking eyes with said queen’s mate, she nodded her head towards the corner of the area. A signal as to where she would be if they needed anything. Although he would have been perfectly capable of getting her, she’d prefer simply staying in the same den in case something were to go ary.

As silently as possible, she made her way to the precise corner she had motioned to – body shivering slightly from the residual effects of the cold. Softly plopping down, she moves into a curled up position to preserve as much heat as possible. Her tail curls itself under her head, a sort of plush, warmth-holding pillow for the cold medic. A breath leaves her as she relaxes to a degree, content on listening to the whistling winds blaring through the camp from the inside of a warming den.

Edited at October 26, 2023 10:16 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 26, 2023 11:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mairea

The Raven Pack | Scout | Female | Mentions: Oreithya, Willow

The alabaster female pondered her condition ; she had a strong gut feeling about what was causing it and she couldn't help jut feel nervous about it. There were cases of mates being separated because of the unexpected, and she could only hope that her beloved took the news well - if she was right, that was. And so she sighed slightly as she looked around for Oreithya, and that's when she paused and remembered Night's words, she was away at the other pack. Rats, she thought inwardly. Hopefully the medic would be back soon, and so she made the journey to the den of the rather reclusive female ; all within the pack knew that the dame preferred her solidarity, and it could be the only reason she would have her den towards the edge of the territory and a good distance from the main camp. And Mairea could respect that, her and Solaris den was a bit away from the main camp as well - but still relatively close. Whatever the case, it was a good workout to get to the medic's spot, and that's when she caught the faint scent of the female. Her ears perking, and she could hear the female fussing over another pack member and patching her up in the process. While most would agree that Oreithya could be a bit cold and blunt at times ; they knew she cared and took her job seriously. And Mairea could appreciate that about the female, and she strode up to the den - and she felt herself growing shy, especially when dealing with such a sensitive subject in front of another female. Not that she didn't trust Willow, it was just that . . . She knew what jealousy could do to a female, after all it was how her mother lost her first litter. And Mairea had to shake off the bad vibes as she cleared her throat softly; and she watched as the alabaster female looked her up and down with critical eyes.

"Ah, so you've finally decided to come to me about your future litter." The female said plainly, a hint of dismay in her voice. What? How had- Mairea could only blink in bewilderment at the dame's calm response. Her reaction earned a soft chuckle from Oreithya.

"Darling, I'm a Medic and I've had multiple litters - I notice things before most do. And I have been keeping my eye on you." She said as she came a bit closer and softly nosed the female's side, which had grown just the slightest bit - early signs of pregnancy. And she gave a soft smile, "most won't notice until later, but your scent is slowly beginning to change due to the pregnancy. It's just natural, so don't worry about it." And she gave a soft hum and sat down.

"I would say, you should begin to take it slow, why? Because this is a crucial part, your children are developing and you want no harm to come to them this early on. So you may do at least one hunt every two days, just so it's not putting a strain on you and also you will not be at the front or chasing dangerous prey items. Don't need a deer or caribou giving you a good kick to your stomach. So any small game is fine, maybe even medium sized but nothing large until your pups come." She said with a stern voice as she lectured ; and Mairea couldn't help but feel she was being lectured by her own mother. "Congratulations on your first litter, and I hope Solaris is happy."

Mairea could only give an amused snort, "My Darling, is certainly going to have a reaction ; I hope he doesn't faint." And she gave a small giggle at the thought, "I'll be back if I feel anything weird, thank you for confirming my suspicions." And she gave a polite nod to the dame and she sighed ; one of happiness and nervousness, well this was something. She was going to be a mother, imagine that, her a mom. And she so found her way to the den that she and Solaris called theirs.

She frowned as she noticed the snow growing heavier. And she felt sorry blossom within her heart, and she could only wonder if her mate would be home soon. No, she knew her darling would come back no matter what, and so she laid down, a soft expression as she licked her stomach before resting her head in her paws. She was happy, she was going to have a little family of her own - she couldn't wait to tell Solaris the news ; she could only hope that he could match her own excitement about their newfound parenthood together.

Edited at October 26, 2023 11:31 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 27, 2023 12:13 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Xola // Pupplets

Malica hardly stirred from her slumber the labor and birth having depleted her of any remaining strength to really force her optics open. But, when the air began to grow colder she groggily moved to attention using her muzzle to push and nose the moss bedding more around her pups. Her optics still partially lidded as she did such actions, she wouldnt be having any cold pups tonight as she retucked her banner around her content pups. Whom whined in protest to her breif shuffling of their cozy bed. Malicia snorted softly and leaned back slightly reasured by her mates warm pressence. Her maw parting to lick him twice before with a soft sigh she let her cranium rest back upon her paws. Malicias optics just barely spotting the cold medic as she sheltered in the den with them. At least three wolves would give off a nice amount of body heat... tmrw she would move the branches outside the den to the front to help block out the cold wind.... Malicia on that fading thought fell back into deep slumber her pups properly protected by the shifting weather.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 30, 2023 05:04 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medics Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Pups, Illusion and Malicia
Violet followed solemnly and quietly behind Xola. Her mentors body shielding her from most of the storm, but the swirling winds and snow still caused her problems. The cold tore into her ususally thick pelt. Causing her body to shiver violently. But she still trekked on, for the dead pups sake. Her pads were frozen and cracked, making every step feel like she was walking on ice. Usually she would pass her mentor and shield her, but her mind was elsewhere. What kind of shape was Malicia in, and even Illusion. Kniwing that two pups, who might have had huge roles in the pack die. The gray wolf shook her head gently, trying not to ruffle her pups fur.
Up ahead, Xola came to a stop, and started to dig in the building snow, right be the roots of a tree. Xola had positioned herself so Violet could also help, and she obliged. Her dark gray paws kicking up the soft, moist dirt. The only pproblem was the roots. Xola, more experienced, dug through them with ease, her dark paws easily tearing through the thick roots. Violet, on the other hand, inexperienced, took longer to cut through the dense roots. But the two medics easily finished digging, and it hadnt taken to much time. Xola placed the limp body in the hole, giving a respectful bow before moving aside to let Violet through. Violet placed her limp bbrown-white bidy next to the other pup. She gave a deep, respectful bow and murmured a few words she had been taught to use. She then turned to her dark mentor, who moved in to scoop in dirt. Violet pushed some more dirt, and then snow into the hole. As they finished Violet grabbed a larger size rock in her jaws, and placed it iver the grave as a marker. She gave a soft howl in mourning, before turning and following Xola back to camp.
As the medics entered camp, Xola motioned for Violet to take shelter, then Xola went towards the newborns den. Violet knew where she should go, not knowing if the medic would come to their den or not. Violet, on the other hand, entered the medics den, where hopefully there was something she could do. As she walked in, she shook most of the snow off her pelt, before lying down. As she neared sleep a small thought popped into her head, as she thought about the medics son Hymir. Where had he gone off too? But she barely had time to think before deep sleep washed iver her, and the wind and sbiw howled just outside the den.

Edited at October 30, 2023 05:15 PM by Wolf Pride
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 30, 2023 08:35 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone
Finley landed on a patch of grass huffing out of breath bending over on the ground, she looked up taking deep breath Finley narrowed her eyes looking around the snow was picking up and she had to find that pack of Strays and fast. Finley ran through the forest her pass picked up. Before Finley could even catch any smells she tripped on ice slipping falling straight down onto her face. Finley yelped in pain as she hit the ground hurting her paw, Finley laid on the ground for a couple of seconds trying to comprehend the pain washing through her paw.
"Great just what I needed" she growled slowly lifting up from the ground and looked at her paw, Finley gave a small sigh before moving through the woods once more limping
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 30, 2023 08:38 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Double

Edited at October 30, 2023 08:39 PM by Mountian Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 30, 2023 09:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oreithya
Raven Pack | Female | The Medic | Mentions: Willow, Mairea

The older female was used to storms - and she could feel a dull ache in her bones from old injuries. It's going to be a bad storm, she thought to herself as she sighed. She then focused her attention to the young and foolish female before her. She narrowed her eyes at the young creature ; showing her disappointment and contempt at the young wolf for requiring her services so soon - and, to boot her injuries were worse than before. "Of all the foolish, and bullheaded patients I've had - I'd say you are the most difficult, young lady. I mean, getting yourself injured, again." And she gave an exasperated sigh as she got some growing moss, the spongy plant - and dipped it in some water and made her way over to Willow. Still with a stern look in her eyes ; and she dabbed at the wound and wiped it clean. "Now you better listen to me, misssy, " she said with emphasis, "you are to rest that sprained paw of yours until I give you the okay to do so, and what does that mean? This means, you are to do the following ; no strenuous activities - including hunting, and nothing that could hurt or further sprain your paw. And also, you're coming back every day to get some of this salve spread along your shoulder - it's going to be weird smelling but I need you to resist the urge to lick or rub it off the wound."

Her words left no room for argument ; and she looked at the younger female to make sure that he dame understood the words that she was speaking to her - and she proceeded to rub a salve which contained the herbs calendula, comfrey, lavender, & tea tree blend. And she hummed softly as she worked. Soon the salve was placed on the wound and she looked quite satisfied with her work. And so, she then took a look outside. It seemed that the weather was getting worse, and she gave an annoyed grumble at that. But it seems she had one more guest before the storm truly hit ; Mairea, one of the hunters, and it seemed she finally noticed her state and the older female couldn't help but tease the younger one about it. After their conversation - she noted the weather was about to worse than it already was and she gave a meditative hum.

"The weather looks horrid outside ; so we're going to have to settle in for the night - there's a big storm coming our way. I'll prepare you fresh bedding so you're more comfortable for the night." The female said as she began making a sort of "nest" with moss, feathers, and skins she's collected and used. It was quite a cozy looking nest, and she motioned for the younger female to make herself comfortable and then worked on her own bedding.

"Also, please refrain from telling anyone of Mairea's news. I want her to feel comfortable announcing it - and it would be better she did than someone else." She said, because she knew the feeling of some random female telling her good news before she could and the drama it could cause. "Also, is there anything else that I should check for tonight? I believe I covered everything, though - but correct me if I'm wrong about that."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 31, 2023 02:09 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Solaris || 5 Years || Male || Raven Pack Hunter || M: Shiva, Arashi, Mairea (Ind)

Solaris watched with stoic gaze as the two huntresses darted ahead, taking turns nipping at the legs of their desired catch. The lead female was the first of the two to do so, responding to his bark with a yip before doing so. She dropped back not a moment later to let the brindle wolf do the same. All the while, he continued to hang back and allow the duo to continue with their own task.

A nearby bellow caused his ear to flick slightly out of focus, although his eyes remained strictly on the bull in front of him. From the sound of it, the odd moose herd ran along a similar path a few paces away. But he knew not to fret over such a predicament. Even the males in rut knew better than to interrupt a hunt, especially when the target was a more experienced member of their species. He had to admit, prey items such as these were no fools.

A stumbling step from prey before them caused the male to leap slightly to the side of the chase, both to avoid running into the bull as well as the two smaller wolves. Out of the corner of his eye, he just barely noticed the swing the creature took at the white-pelted female (who had grown difficult to see in the increasing snow). The beast was tiring.

With a determined rumble, Solaris begins to pick up the pace – using those stamina reserves he withheld all this time. Finally, it falls, landing harshly on the ground multiple feet below it. Wasting no time, he lunged towards the bull’s throat, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh and using all his strength to fight against the being’s attempt to raise his head. He did not bother to take care and stay out of the range of both the antlers and front hooves attempting to batter his body. He could care less if they did. Another scar of his pelt is all it’d be.

Although his fangs could not kill in a manner like those of a feline (crushing the windpipe and all), he could still deal a hefty amount of damage to the vital area. Damage that of this age could recover from. The more the cervidae struggled, the harder he pressed on the weak spot… until, not long after, it grew motionless.

The sun touched male’s jaws remained aptly clamped around the bull’s throat minutes after its apparent departure from this world. A safety precaution in case the animal was pulling some sort of stunt – one he had fallen for in the past. But, after nothing changed, he loosened his grip and stepped back. His sides heaved with steady breaths – not rocking but still having some strength to them. His eyes glanced over his body, scanning for new developments and injuries that would grant him another trophy of a hunt-well-faught. Nothing. He growled at this distasteful discovery, unpleased with the performance he had just displayed.

Such a pathetic chase, he growled to himself, not even a single scratch. Mairea will not be hearing of this abhorrent event.

Releasing a grumble, he turns his gaze to the sky, watching the dark mass of clouds swirl overhead and surround his wintery form. A perfect camouflage for him, but not a necessary one at this point in time. The cold hardly tampered with his form, his heavier coat coming into use and providing him with some relief from the enraged and icy winds. But, it was possible that the same could not be said for the other two.

An unimpressed huff left his nostrils at the thought. The large male promptly turns towards his fellow wintery wolf and produces a rumbling bark to grab her attention. Once she had it, he nodded towards the bull – an offer to do most of the heavy lifting to get it back to camp and, thus, them out of the storm. His fiery eyes remained locked on her own while he awaited a response.

Edited at October 31, 2023 02:36 AM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 2, 2023 06:11 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Xola, Violet, Open
Hondo's eyes fluttered open. It took him awhile to realize where he was, but he soon adjusted. At first he thought he was in the medics den, but remembered he had left. As he peeked between the moss vines that protected his den from the cold, he was shocked to realize that it was snowing. Sure before he had fallen asleep it was stormy outside, but itnwasnt snowing. Now, about 6-7 inches of snwlow had piledbon the ground. He surpressed a small shiver before curling into a ball, trying to regain what heat he could. As he looked back outside, he saw Xola and Violet return from the woods, solemn looks on their faces. But his eyes wandered to the black she-wolf, and lingered on her until she disappeared inside Illusion and Malicia's den. He decided to go outside and stretch his legs, and to see if anything needed to be done. He purposly walked in Cola's direction, as the snow started to stick to his brown and black brindle pelt. As he neared the new parents den, he began to slow down, his limp starting to take notice. A small throb ran up his foreleg, but he dismissed it after a small wince. His topaz eyes peeked into the den, he noticed Malicica and Illusion, and then his eyes wandered to Xola before backing away from the den. She had looked so peaceful, along with Illusion and Malicica, so he left them, he could always talk to Xola later, right?
He quickly grabbed what appeared to be a squirrel from the prey pile before going back to his den, hoping to wait out the storm, as camp seemed unnaturally empty.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    177    178    179    180    181   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us