Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
06:19:03 Never/Nev
Vah

I have to go fix some fencing here shortly but yes, a quiet day is always nice *^*

Hopefully work wasn't too bad 👀
 Azrael
06:19:00 Ash, Khaos
Amy-
I wish I had that problem.
 Eternity
06:18:07 ET
Vah
Genuinely. This is something I've drawn 1000 times but I can't today
 Zeraphia
06:17:42 Spooky Vah
Never

Pretty good. A little crazy at work but after that, not too bad! A quiet day sounds nice XD
 Amygdala
06:17:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Stuck in explore XD
I bought to much moves and i need to use them up
 Nevermore.
06:17:19 Never/Nev
Vah

I'm doing good! It's been a nice quiet day.

How has your day been?
 Azrael
06:16:53 Ash, Khaos
Amy-
It's going fine, I'm just bored. How are you?
 Zeraphia
06:16:38 Spooky Vah
Never!! How are ya?
 Amygdala
06:16:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey khaos
How is it going XD
 Nevermore.
06:16:22 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Azrael
06:16:07 Ash, Khaos
hey chat
 starmutt
06:15:24 marsh | they/it
i love drawing hair so much (on horses)
 Amygdala
06:14:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
Very cool honse
 Zeraphia
06:14:48 Spooky Vah
ET

Exactly! Like, just don't give me ideas right now. Keep the ideas for when I /can/ draw.
 Continental Wolves
06:14:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I give up on attempting to draw hair ;-;
 starmutt
06:14:23 marsh | they/it
cool horse
-Click-
 Obscurity
06:12:58 Tai
Hi :] poll and a q&a
-WP Click-
 Eternity
06:12:33 ET
Vah
Right? Sometimes it's worse than not being able to draw at all as it's just so frustrating.
 Amygdala
06:12:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey desti
Hiw have you been?
 Zeraphia
06:11:44 Spooky Vah
ET

Oh my goodness, I hate when I have that kind of art block.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -2
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 12, 2023 03:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Shadow
Anya watched Sundown curiously as he checked Brielle over. So, had she made him feel better or not? The young mother never got the answer to that question as Sundown spoke to Icicle before leaving. She sighed quietly as she turned to look at her precious pup and friend. "Take good care of her, Icicle. Ill be back soon." Anya said, giving her a smile. She then got up and gave Bri a quick nuzzle. "Mommy will be back soon." After that, she made her way to the exit. And for the first time, she realized it was snowing. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at the cloudy sky. "Wow..." she mumbled to herself. "Goodbye, Icicle!" She said a moment later, a smile creeping onto her lips.
Anya dashed out of the den. She shivered as the cold air hit her and the snow landed on her back. She did a little jump spin, happy with her freedom and the snow. She had always loved snow, even though cold always came with it. Anya opened her mouth wide, trying to catch a snowflake. Sure enough she did, making her tail wag. After catching a few more flakes, it dawned on her Shadow was waiting for her. She then quickly focused on the task at hand, sprinting her way to the clearing. It only took a short while before Anya spotted her alpha. She let out a playful yip to let him know she was coming, but he more than likely already knew, due to her noisy running.
Anya tried to stop when she got close to Shadow, but because of the frost she slipped instead. She came crashing down, tumbling past Shadow. Once she finally stopped rolling, she started laughing. "Did you see that?! It felt like i was a snowflake falling from the sky!" She laughed, getting to her feet. She then pranced around Shadow, still giggling. "It's snowing! Can you believe it? Im so excited!" Now that Flame had revealed Shadow truly loved her and Silver just wanted a friend, Anya was feeling happy and brave. Just then something Ash had said popped into her mind. Never let them know your next move. One playful smirk later, Anya pounced on Shadow. She then playfully nibbled his ear. "Surprise!" She barked, trying to push Shadow over.

Edited at September 12, 2023 03:43 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 12, 2023 03:51 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Night
No matter how much she tried to reassure him, it wouldnt help, the look of concern lingered on his face. His eyes focused on Night for a second, then back to Willow as she attempted to stand. He offered his shoulder. He saw her grimace as she tested her paw, which made Brute remember his own injury from a while back. His eyes wandered back to Night, who stood there deep in thought as he usually would. "I'll acompany Willow back to camp." He said, his eyes were drawn to the doe that was just behind Night. "I'll take the deer back to camp." He added quickly, giving a worried glance to Willow before turning his attention back to Night. Awaiting his verdict.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 12, 2023 09:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Bluu, Zera, Anya(ind), Bri(ind)
At the thanks, Frost nodded, still sitting there. He wanted to make sure they would be okay but after a look at Bluu, he knew they would be. At Zera's question(ish), Frost turned back to her before saying, "Yes, I just wanted to make sure you both were okay with that. I'll be down tomorrow or the next to check on you guys and my friend, but I'm sure you'll be fine." Taking his cue, he climbed back up the tree, twitching an ear in farewell before leaping to the next tree branch. Starting his tree hop, he leapt through the branches, feeling the snowflakes landing on his back.

He'd been gone for way too long. He was sure that Shadow was annoyed by Icicle by this time. Frost leapt to another branch as his thoughts leaped to another in his mind. Flame was probably in a nap at this time. But, dare he say, he was worried for that pup. And the slightly older one. Anya might be an adult but she was still young and didn't know how to fight. She was in the pack now, which meant that Frost had an actual duty. He wasn't going to fail it this time.

Frost paused for a rest, slipping down the tree to rest. Looking around, he quickly located a stream before starting his way towards the mountains. Along the way, he started picking up traps that might have been come across. Jumping back onto a low-hanging branch, he walked across the branch to cross the river. He didn't particularly care to get his fur wet right now. Especially with that chilly wind in the air. Bouncing back down, he made his way up the medic's path at a quick note.

Frost finally made his way into camp in time to see Anya sprint out. Walking acrosss to the den she had come out of, he poked his head in to see a sleeping Icicle curled around a sleeping pup. Totally normal. Backing back out, he sat down but he didn't feel real comfortable with the wolves in the clearing. Except for one. . .Frost made his way over to a laying down Silver whom he then jumped onto her back. Instead of jerking her head in surprise, an ear flicked back at him before she said, "You were gone for a while. Do you normally do that?" Frost laid down, "No, I just ran into a few foxes that needed attention. I'll be here for a while."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 12, 2023 09:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Willow, Brute
At Willow's comment, Night's concerned frown deepened. He could hear the strain in her voice. It would be best if she got to camp. At her note combined with Brute's, Night nodded his head. "Go. Considering how close we are to camp, take Willow back and then come back for the doe. Then make sure she gets medical attention." Night said, addressing Brute. He looked back at Willow before saying calmly, "Stay off that paw. I believe Sundown can assist you back in camp. Ore should be home soon." Night waited while he watched his two packmates go, sitting down to rest from the hunt. He would catch up to the other three in a bit.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 13, 2023 01:38 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Cye || 4 Years || Male || Eastern Pack Scout || M: Ash (Ind)

Among the rocks and foliage of Raven territory, a figure moved about – coat laden with chilling water from an unintentional dunk it had taken into the river. Paws thumped against the ground in clear agitation while the tail of the being swished in about to signify the emotions currently swamping his mind. It too was heavy with water and was sagging more than usual, looking more like a sorry mop than anything else.

A grumble arose from the wolf as he pressed forth, pausing only to shake out his fur for what felt like the tenth time today. Despite the… incident being hours ago, his fur still hadn’t fully rid itself of the wretched liquid. Mostly in part to its naturally heavy physique. If only it wasn’t necessary.

With a huff of condensed air and a very exasperated eye roll, Cye sulks forth with his head and neck slanted down and ears pinned completely back. His icy blue eyes were crackling with what one could only be described as blue fire. Shivers traveled up and down his body, the ever present liquid soaking up every ounce of chilling winds it could from the shifting atmosphere.

The world had gone cold since the beginning of this morning’s trek – freshly fallen snow pelting his wet autumn-like hide in all its shining glory. The promise of an oncoming storm carried across the wind, teasing the male’s ever freezing form with its sinister actions. Such toying was enough for him to have picked up the pace of his wandering, going from a slow padding into a brisk trot. Frost crunched underneath paws, complaining about the pressure being applied to its surface.

Finally coming to a halt within a bit more of a clear area, the annoyed male lifts his snout high – one paw off the ground while his weight leaned on the other. Various different scents entered his nostrils, one of which was foreign to him. Moose, pika, lemming, some sort of canine, and ah. There it was. The scent of other wolves. The one that spurred his coming. It, of course, wasn’t the same as the first one he had picked out, but it most certainly had that underlying scent of “pack” to it.

However, the smell seemed to be coming from another male. A pity in his eyes. He would have much preferred to converse with someone of the female variety. They always aided in his endeavor of worming his way into each and every society he had met (even if truthfully wanted nothing to do with them). And most males just chased him off.

With a growl, Cye settles on the idea of moving on. Most likely on the lookout for a female from this pack. Even if he was not allowed entry, he at least wished for temporary shelter from the incoming storm.

Shaking his pelt, he goes to take a step forward with the raised paw… but is promptly stopped by the thundering of hooves rushing towards him. Ears spin rapidly into the direction of the oncoming noise (which was coming from almost directly behind him), as does his head which turns just in time to a blur of gray and the smallest hint of green crashes into him and sends him sprawling on the ground. Wolf scent – the one he had been picking up moments ago – wisps it way up his nose with just a single breath of air. A male.

Oh wonderful. The exact one I didn’t wish to meet! Welp, let’s see how this goes.

With a growl, the late autumn wolf brings himself to his feet and meets the eyes of his… attacker? Could he even be considered that? Didn’t matter to him either way. The boy was obviously young, likely an apprentice. He would be easy to handle, but Cye wasn’t exactly looking to start a quarrel with someone who could possibly grant him shelter.

Raising his head to its fullest extent, the current loner casts his blue gaze into the “pup’s” own green variant – holding it in a still unimpressed and unamused gaze. He looked to be completely serious, but held no challenge in when whatsoever.

“Excuse the intrusion, dear boy. I was merely looking for some shelter. With that scent being carried on the wind and all. You wouldn’t happen to know where some is, would you? Hm?”
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 13, 2023 01:49 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Medics Apprentice|Raven|M: Astro, Flame, Bardou|

|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Sundown|

Sundown bowed his head to Flame's voice. He wasn't one to disrespect an Elder, even if she was from a different pack. Treat others the way you want to be treated.... Although, he couldn't imagine being nasty to someone who'd done the same to him. It wasn't always an eye for an eye. Lifting his light colored snout to the air, he took in the aroma around him. Bardou was in need of a Medic's help. Astronomy had just walked into his den, and he wasn't sure where the Beta was that he'd told to take it easy just that morning. Ribs expanding to the side as he drew in air. With a huff, he turned around to speak into the den, his ears flicked back, trying to not be annoyed.

He closed his eyes and went to his "happy place". To be truthful, he didn't have one. He just closed his eyes and saw the black of his eyelids. Composed, he let out a small breath. "Bardou, I don't believe that I have the skills to heal you myself," He pausing, glancing at his den, "But instead I want to review your injuries to report to Ore when she get's home. I also want to know your pain level." His black nose poked around the entrance. It moved from side to side, sniffing the herbs that seemed to be applied.

Stepping back to give the two female to speak without his ears listening, his gaze turned to the den. Astronomy's wet fur seemed to be collecting icicles on the ends. Ears flicked back, he glanced back at Bardou, at least she wasn't wet. Torn, he found himself gravitating towards the Medics den.

~

Gentle paw steps made Astro weakly open his eyes. It was Sundown. "Please, get yourself up." His voice seemed so far away. "I cannot drag you myself, I need your help." Astro felt Sundown's paw pressing against his shivering body, asking him to get up. With a grunt, the large male began to try and pull himself up. Shoulder muscles shaking from the effort. Allowing the younger male to lead him to a nest, it was warm and smelled like lavender. Curling into a tight ball to conserve the little body heat he had left, he lifted his head to watch the magic. Instead he found a tired look from the brown male.

~

Sundown looked down at the Hunter, they hadn't really ever interacted, maybe three times total? He knew that Astronomy was known for being reckless, stupid, and trouble. Not a crowd he wanted to be involved with. "Where are you hurt?" He asked, turning away to glance at the skimmpy herb supply. "I just cut my paw pad, it was the warmest den I could think of." Sundown looked at the male over his shoulder. Hmm.

He was simply here to keep warm? Sundown noted that the ice on his fur seemed to be melting, he'd be gone in no time. "Okay." Sundown sighed loudly, deep in thought on how to keep Astronomy warm while he tended to others. Eyes skipped from one thing in the den to the next, landing on his own nest that he slept in. Reluctantly, Sundown made his way towards it. With hesitation in his eyes, he pulled his moss piece out of the bottom of his nest.

~
Astro was suprised when the Apprentice brought him his moss. His blue eyes watched the young male, knowing that he didn't want to do this. Young n' dumb. Astro thought, wishing he could take it back, making he feel quite old. "I- Thank you." Sundown glared down at him. "I'm just doing my job. I wouldn't be very good at it if I didn't make sacrifices, or let you lay in the cold. What is your pain level on a scale of one to ten?" The Hunter chewed on Sundowns words, going through his build mentally and noting how it felt. "I would say a two at most. I might be sore tomorrow though."

~
Sundown nodded, his back still turned to Astronomy. That was normal. A light run would help, streches as well. I won't waste a poppy seed on him. He thought, gathering up some ginger, poppy seeds, and the last of the echinacea. Wincing with the pain of seeing his herb supply so low, he gently pushed them together with his paws. "I will leave you to rest and warm up then." Sundown said, nodding to the Hunter as he quickly picked up his small bundle of herbs.

With very little to no enthusiasm, he marched back towards the den where Bardou currently resided. Did he just see her the day before for fighting a loner, or were his days blending together? Either way, it wasn't a win. If it was just the day before, she shouldn't had been out! He would be sure to give her a piece of his mind, with some grace sprinkled in. If it hadn't been recent, he needed to do more with his life. How sad is that, not being able to remember clearly what happened.

He stopped outside of the den, letting out his high pitched bark to alert the two that he was there. More so Flame than Bardou, but sometimes it was nice to have a warning. "Okay Bardou, I want to look at you. Don't try to hide anything from me, understand?" He paused, wondering if he should be drilling his Beta like this. If I favored my life over my packmates, I wouldn't be doing this, but I'm a selfless bastard. He thought to himself, "If I find out you lied, there will restrains put on you from leaving camp, Beta or not. You have to rest too." You aren't invincible, even though you all think you are. He sat down, watching the snow flurries pick up again. He gazed up at the sky, feeling at peace as he watched it, waiting for his queue to come in.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 13, 2023 03:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Night
Brute listened as his Alpha spoke, and nodded in understanding. "I'll take her back and make sure no harm is done." He said, hus eyes glancing from Night to Willow. "I'll come back for the deer once she is safe in the medics den." With that the Beta bowed to his Alpha before turning to Willow. "You need any help?" He asked, his face betraying him and showing his worry. He gave her cheek a quick nuzzle before hearing her response, then they both started the short journey back to camp.
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Xola and Violet (Ind), Open!
Hondo hobbled around aimlessly as he tried to gather his thoughts, and figure out what was going on in camp. There had to be something he could do. His eyes wandered around camp, focusing on any sign of movement he could see. He carned his neck to look behind him, where he saw Xola and Violet heading towards Illusion and Malicia's den. A small smirk appeared on his face, and his tail gave a slight wag. He was happy for hus best friend. He remembered all the things he and Illusion did together as pups, getting into all sorts of trouble. Now Illusion had his own pups to look after. He wpuld have to stop by once Xola left. Then a sense of longing fell over him. He wanted pups to look after, but as the days went on, he felt as if he would never. He shook his head ridding himself of thoughts, then continued walking to see if anyone need help or assistance.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 13, 2023 09:50 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nyein || F || Loner || Mentions: Anyone
Keeping her head low, she kept on walking, only stoping a few times to look around her. She looked behind herself, slightly worried that she just passed off her best chances of survival, but she made it this far.. Right? Her eyes seemed stuck on the mountain peaks that were looming far above her, hoping that she might just be making the right choice by leaving the area.

Flurries of snow landed on her face as she looked up, tickling her mussle with its cold sting. She sneezed and shook her head, continueing on along the riverside. Her pace slowed more as she took the time to let her eyes search the crevases in the rocky walls of the mountain, there was no reason for it for it, but it never hurt to get to know a place.

She sniffed around an old den, or she guessed it was, thinking of how close to the pack she must still be, and though her tired body felt like it carried her far, it really hadn't. The scent of wolves were stale, and faint, but it would probably be occupied by something soon as the harsh winter neared.

Edited at September 29, 2023 08:48 PM by Red Ash
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 14, 2023 04:02 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Night, Brute|
She huffed in silent frustration, yet she yielded when Brute nuzzled her cheek. Giving a nod to the other male before she turned and limped off into the forest, gritting her teeth at the effort to balance. Willow was not familiar with having to favor a paw before, so this situation was out of her comfort zone. However, she would keep most of her pain to herself, at least for the meantime.
Pausing when a thought crossed her mind, tilting her head to Brute whom walked beside her. "Is it really best to go back yourself for the doe? I understand Night is still there but is it wise to wait at all?" she questioned with a thoughtful look. Glancing briefly back over her shoulder with a frown, before continuing on their path. They weren't far from the camp anyway, so she felt it wasn't totally needed for an escort. Looking at the male she stiffled a chuckle, he certainly wouldn't let her go alone even if the Alpha ordered him to.
Her heart warmed at the thought, and Willow let her shoulder brush against Brute's. Giving the darker male a soft smile, "regardless..thank you Brute, for your help". Her voice gentle. just above a whisper as she spoke, trying to dismiss the worry that clawed at her. Reaching the camp entrance caused her to pause, frowning she nodded to Brute.
Finally relenting to lean on him, finding the change of incline to be a slight problem given her new limp. Her gaze swept the area, she spotted Sundown sitting outside of a den. If she remembered right that was the beta female's den, Bardou was it? Willow had not met the she-wolf as of yet, but she had a feeling that she won't formally meet her for a while. She gave Brute a smile and nod, "I can manage from here, you should head back for the doe" her voice was gentle as her motioned her head back toward the forest. Rubbing her head against his neck to ease his worry for the time being, before she limped off. Deciding to wait outside the medic den for Sundown to finish his business with the beta femal, she didn't want to overwhelm the yongster.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 14, 2023 06:54 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
He smiled softly at Willow's words, feeling their shoulders brush, making the tips of his fur tingle. "Any time." He said, matching her whisper. They made it to the entrance, small flurries landing on his nose, his paw padded began to grow colder, as a small shiver rippled through his body. He looked back to Willow. "You sure you'll be safe here alone?" He asked, worry etched across his face. He couldnt help but feel vunerable. He felt things with Willow he had never felt with Fallon. But deep down he knew she wouldnt let up. She leaned on him as they walked towards the medics den. He nuzzled her neck before turning, and with a flick of his tail, a mark of farewell, he steadily increased his speed to a trot, heading towards the site of the deer.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us