Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Revelry
08:23:59 Rev
This is also a small community all things considered, I'm not super close to anyone, but I still know which players can be trusted.

But I think this suggestion could be interesting, imagine a new or weaker pack leasing a entire battle team
 Transcendence
08:23:25 anti gen ai
Aw man, I thought I could fight La Llorona if I didnt cast her out in explore >:v

Mexican folklore fears i must face pleASE
 Eternity
08:23:00 ET
I do agree that 'this sounds hard to code' is usually a weak criticism haha.

Unless it's something that's functionally impossible in the game, as one of my old suggestions was </3
 Voxtexy
08:22:16 Vox
I'm just trynna decipher this, I swear.

I do love new ideas, I just like knowing the details of things! I personally don't really get wolves BE trained, so it's not a feature I'd use, but I do like the idea
 Jack-A-Boo
08:20:40 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 starmutt
08:20:38 marsh | they/it
comments on suggestions that just go "this is too much work for eve to code" are kinda lmao

i mean unless they're a game dev themselves
 Malcuth
08:20:30 Wander
Narran
What if you don't have den space does your wolf's get free ranged? Or stay with them
 Voxtexy
08:20:29 Vox
"The lease is an agreement. Much the same risk as selling your wolf to someone to BE train it"

I said what I said because it seemed like you said it's like the same risk as selling a wolf to BE train it.

Wasn't saying it based on my own thoughts, I promise
 Narran Park
08:20:00 Sting
I have travelled to the US from Aussie twice to meet complete strangers and go to gaming conventions. Love the gaming community and have many friends.

It is just a system to mitigate the risks of changing ownership and hold other accountable to agreements.
 Apothecary
08:18:59 Medicinally Autistic
@Voxtexy

<3 Hi my friend.
 Everlasting Torment
08:18:56 Anubis, Samael
I th8nk it's a good suggestion as well I'm just seeing what other people say
 Faulty Demons
08:18:47 Ollie, Gold
I'm pretty sure if people scam you you can just report them
 starmutt
08:18:35 marsh | they/it
im sure eve and ai can code it
 Narran Park
08:18:12 Sting
Its not risky though, the wolf is guaranteed to return to you.

If the other player doesnt hold up their end of the deal, it goes against them.
 Zeraphia
08:17:52 Spooky Vah
I don't even know how you would effectively code it in a way without bugs/loopholes too.
 Faulty Demons
08:17:31 Ollie, Gold
Honestly, you can connect just as well with people online as you can in person. While in some cases people will pretend to be someone they're not, but for the most part I've found that people true's personalities show a lot more online, whether it be a hater and a troll, or just a genuinely nice person lol
 The Sigma
08:17:14 Leon, Sigma
Narran

Personally, I think itÂ’d be a really cool idea! Obviously, there are risks to boarding any wolves. However, I think the main issue here would just be the cost/time that would be needed in order to implement this idea.

If there werenÂ’t any complications, IÂ’d be a great idea :)
 Voxtexy
08:17:12 Vox
I love new suggestions, I just like knowing how things can be 100% safe and nothing is left to risk, especially if it's supposed to replace the risk people take currently
 Magnus Bane
08:16:29 Mag/Maggy
I think I need a new gal
 Voxtexy
08:16:10 Vox
Not saying it's hard to implement. But if it's just as risky as how people do things now, is it really that sound?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Baboon : +1
Jaguar : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    170    171    172    173    174   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 07:12 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Hunting party[Night, Brute, Solaris, Shiva, Arashi]|
She inched along behind Brute, her gaze trained on the deer for sudden movements. Willow kept an ear turned to the beta male, keeping track of him. When he signaled for the attack she rushed forward, snapping her jaws by the animal's hooves. Turning the doe towards where Night should be, after all the alpha male not only was stronger than she but had more mass on his side.
Willow kept pace beside the doe, growling as she lept up towards the deer's neck. Snapping her jaws shut just shy of the skin, her eyes widened when she felt an impact hit her shoulder. Suddenly the deer and Brute where gone from her view, feeling air rush by her ears before she hit the ground with a grunt. The breath leaving her lungs in a rush, Willow whined as the sharp pain of the kick finally hit her.
Looking up she grit her teeth while trying to abserve her surroundings, the group shouldn't be far. Her shoulder exploded in pain as she forced herself off the ground, Willow whimpered softly knowing this was going to cost her. Risking getting kicked was normal when hunting deer but she had never actually expected to get caught by one, let along be flung through the air.
.~[][][]~..~[][][]~.
|Temari/F-3years| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Quilo, Loki & Harry(ind), Alha(ind) |
Her smile grew when Quilo met her with his own smile, chuckling to herself as she trotted behind him. Her own tail continuing it's persistant motion, while her blue gaze swept the area for movement. Temari paused briefly following the husky male's gaze to the two retreating forms, though she wasn't certain of their names yet.
Tilting her head she stopped beside Qulio, glancing around she hesitated spotting Alha in the distance speaking to another dog. Judging by the way she looked around they were new to the pack, however her thoughts were thrown to the side when Quilo turned toward her. Ears flicking briefly at the question as her brain switched qears.
"We should probably stay in camp, it wouldn't be a good idea to leave it un-guarded afterall. Perhaps a brief patrol around the camp boarder? Or we could check with Alha, perhaps she would have a task for one or both of us?" Temari pondered out loud, her head tilting to the side. Blue eyes darkening a few shades as they swept the area, pausing on the path to the river and again on the alpha. Looking back up she met Quilo's gaze, "what do you think?" her voice sounded unsure as Temari's gaze wavered.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 08:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Willow, Brute
Night paused as his beta put on a burst of speed, jumping on the doe's back. Night gathered strength in his back legs only to be surprised by Willow who lept forward to drive the doe towards him. He lunged forward, coming up in front of the doe as it kicked. A whimper alerted him to Willow, which distracted him for a moment. Also earned him a headbutt. Night backed up a step before lunging forward as it bucked, his fangs tearing into its shoulder.

Night let him fall backwards, pulling the doe, and Brute, with him. When the deer fell on top of him, he pushed with his back legs and held on with his front ones. This effectively broke the leg he was holding onto. The doe rolled off him with a cry, trying to get back to its feet. Night rolled to his feet, circling the doe before pouncing to hold it down, allowing Brute to get the final kill in. Once the doe was dead, if Brute got the final bite or Night did, Night backed off before going over to Willow. "Are you alright? That was a strong kick that you took." Night asked, looking her over.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 11:47 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River|

Killjoy gazed at the silvery female too many thoughts going through his head at once. With the thoughts going around his head, he found himself staring past her at the blinding white flurry outside. He blinked, trying to regain his vision. Rivers question sank in quickly.

Black ears flicked back, his eyes meeting hers. He wanted to say something from deep in his heart, maybe something funny, or romantic, but he found himself tongue tied. Buffering for a moment, he smiled as he looked at her. Letting out the breath he'd been holding, "You can have any rank you desire, but I'd been hoping that you'd be my Alpha female." He said, cringing as the words left his maw. That was really the best he could come up with? Embarrassed, paws buried his face, wishing that he could transport himself somewhere else.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 11:52 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Alha

Freya flicked her cranium to observe the camp, no different then her parents had been... expect for the fact that it was a pack camp and not just a simple family. Freya flinched at the thought of family. Cursed two legged humans. Refocusing her thoughts she managed to catch Alhas words and offered a grin her optics however held a deepness to them that was dark and unreadable. Though.. not violent or dangerous.

"Course I can manage Both, Doing such will keep me from ever being... bored."

Freya was a mix of breeds, yet all where of working lines giving her an edge mentally. Flicking her banner she moved and followed Alha towards the dens listening to her speak. Alhas voice had a softness to it that demanded command. It was interesting, the kind of voice a good leader held.

"Looks Cozy."

Freya said nodding to the den with a humored brow raise as she turned her cranium to view the other strays she mentioned. *Good to know... Seems as though seriousness is out of the books..* Freya thought as she observed.

"No, actually. Though I do sense a storm on the horizon.. Youd do best to keep the Strays near camp."

Freya said calmly her voice held no tone that suggested shed intended to over step. She simply knew better then to stray far when an area wasnt yet familiar. And judging by the camps situation she doubted the strays knew every nook and cranny in this woods.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 8, 2023 12:09 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Flame // Sundown // Astro

Bardou listened to Flame her audits swiveling to ensure she caught every word, her nares flared slightly. She could feel emotion in the air like the rise and fall of the tide.. wether it be calm, saddness, pain.. it all felt different. Bardou had spent moons learning to read her fellow wolves by the slightest twitch or hair raise.

"Hmm no, only a fool would believe such.. or a young one with something to prove though.. that would surely lead to death."

Bardou hummed softly as she straightened and pulled her body to sit once more. Her muscles strained and crimson droplets decorated her coat allowing it to mix with the water that still clung to her fur.

"I would be honored to be one of the few to know, perhaps this could lead to better understanding on my behalf.."

Bardou pondered her words and flicked an audit back then forth. Perhaps... just perhaps we could train the dogs. Bardou had trained skilled fighters within moons. The strays where all agile and had their own.. strengths. The foxes to could help.. Perhaps Flame was right a united front made more sense. Safer even. Bardou felt the gears in her mind shifting, Back to the days she led patrols into camps to take the land and expand their own. Less risk to the alpha and all involved. Licking her maw again she growled thoughtfully, the sound almost like a contented purr.

"You've given me a suitable Idea.. though ill ponder it some more.. make it well thought out and observe while I heal see if it will work.. In the interum Ill Ensure patrols are guarded and that camp is more... secure."

Bardou was quick to scent sundown but, what troubled her was the scent that shortly followed with an irritated rumble from her chest she dismissed Flames question.

"If Astro gets him self in trouble one more time I shall personally teach him to have some personal regaurd."

Bardou said canines baring despite the pain throbbing behind her gaze. Lashing her banner she moved to rise though such Idea was promptly dimmed by a wave of fatigue as she swayed then collapsed with a growl of irritation.

"Sundown go Deal with the Pup then come bother me. My appearance is not for the faint of heart."

Bardou paused then narrowed her singular optic.

"And thats not Open for debate."

The final part was dirrected at both Flame and Sundown. Given she smelt the fresh tang of the river in the air meant she wasnt the only one who took a swim. Though... Bardou had taken enough time to study its shallow and slower points.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 8, 2023 02:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, Willow
Brute held on as Willow drove the deer to Night, who managed to grab on to one of his legs. He could hear the faint sound of Willow's whimper, which made him hesitate, and almost lose grip on the doe. She's strong, he thought, he grip tightening on the doe's back, she'll be alright. Night managed to take the deer to the ground, and he heard the snap of its legs. As they hit the ground the doe's head flew up, revealing its most vunerable spot. As they landed Brute released his grip, sending himself flying forward, and landing on the doe's neck. His jaws closed around her neck, her blood seeping into his mouth, turning his muzzle red. After a few moments, once the doe was dead, he released his grip, and rushed back towards Willow. He licked his lips before crouching down beside her. Worry seeped into his eyes, and a genuine look of concern appeared on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking Willow over.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 9, 2023 12:35 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Hunting party[Night, Brute, Solaris, Shiva, Arashi]|
Making out the figure of Night approaching her Willow hesitated, then she picked up on the scent of blood followed by Brute's approach. Forcing a smile as she grit her teeth, "I'll be alright, just hurts abit from the impact honestly" she chuckled. Giving the alpha male a nod before she turned to greet the beta male who'd crouched beside her. "I'm fine really, it's nothing that won't heal" she voiced pushing her nose into his cheek.
A gentle smile as she reasured him, Willow knew he'd worry regardless yet she still wanted to do what she could to alieviate his concern. At least for now. She tested that paw, wincing as pain shot through her when puttin weight on it. Frowning slightly knowing she'd be limping back to camp with this injury, and who knows how long it will take to heal. "I should return to camp, I'll only slow you down" Willow voiced looking to Night for approval.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 9, 2023 10:55 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Shalah, Kenai

With a multitude of grumbles, the small canines worms his way through the underbrush. Claws dug into the earth every once in a while and the aching in his joints began to grow. Both in part to the forces he and the foliage were exerting and to the drop in temperature. The leaves of the surrounding plants had a nasty habit of sticking to his fur thanks to that little dip he took in the river, like iron to a magnet. Various branches and “vines” (or what he would consider as such) kept ensnaring him in their grasp. One that he kept aggressively dragging himself out of. Hence the aching in his bones.

Apparently, his idiot self had chosen to walk through the one bush that had hooking branches. Not thorns (thank goodness) but those annoying ones that always seem attracted to the fur of mammals. He could actually see a few bundles now, but he didn’t dare to investigate. It was honestly like they just wanted to compile a large quantity of hairs for no other reason than their own enjoyment. Or maybe they simply wished to give away the presence of a critter to a predator. Either way, he was not having it and would be leaving the area as swiftly as possible in case something caught wind of his returning scent.

With a grunt, the small scrambles his way out of the last of the plantation and finally enters a bit more clear area. An annoyed huff leaves him as he juts his head upwards like a bratty girl with sassy – using his back paws to scratch dirt onto the bush’s leaves. Shaking himself out, he moves to leave that wretched area…

A call. A beckon from a voice not heard before. It was a pretty one – obviously feminine – carrying an underlying tone of gentleness. Though it sounded ever formal. Oh, and it came from directly in front of him.

Angling his head down with a raised brow and upright ears, Frodo meets the eyes of another. A shepard. The one who spoke. Behind her was a large male. Likely a husky mix, based on his overall appearance. His posture was tight and wary, ready to defend. But was quickly shot down by the other – a frown spreading across his face. He scowled at this.

“Somethin’ the matter, bucko,” he all but snarls, “Lookin’ for a bone ta pick?”

It would be unwise for the small male to pick a fight with someone of that size, especially when compared to him, but hell if he cared! He wasn’t about to back down to someone who may as well view everything that moves as a threat. Something as small as him could barely do any damage towards either of the two before him unless they have guts and skills.

At the female’s address, the min pin’s deep brown eyes flicker up to her – studying her expression and motions. She, unlike the other, seemed relatively calm. Gentle even. Her words – ever confusing – seemed to have been delicately picked. An attempt to not stir up conflict. Wise on her part, but also an action he was grateful for.

The small canine looked up slightly in thought at her very first remark before leveling his eyes to hers, “‘Strays United?’ Eh, never heard of such a thin’. What is it? Some kind of rag-tag group of dogs?”

His expression shifts into something softer but not entirely at ease as he chuckles at her odd little remark. So, a lot of dogs had been heading this way for some time? No wonder a pack was forming. His eyes were almost completely closed from the half hearted laughter, with just a sliver of sight left eyeing the two before him. While he had critiqued the male mentally, he at least had one thing right – never let your guard down. “Well, lass, I ain’t like most dogs,” he said between the strings of chuckles.

Stifling his laughter, the male meets her eyes once more with a slightly serious expression. The polite nod he received after her introduction warmed his heart to a degree, but did not melt all of his tension. Could never be too careful. Though, an earnest half-grin remained on his face, “The name’s Frodo, kid. Nice ta meet ya. And who may be mister frowns-a-lot back there?”

Edited at September 9, 2023 10:56 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 11, 2023 06:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Arashi & Solaris, Noctus(ind)
Shiva listened to her fellow hunter, a frown crossing her face when Arasi said Noctus hadn't been seen. Nothing good would come from that. At the smile and quick throw to Shiva, she flicked an ear before saying, "Aye, I'm sure he'll be able to take care of himself. Still, finding him would be good. Perhaps we'll take a patrol out later to see if we can find him? No member should be out tonight alone." One of her ears flicked behind her as she heard a rumbling bark behind her.

Shiva let the male catch up to them before greeting him, "Welcome Solaris. Glad you could join us." A neutral growl came in return, which honestly, was perfectly fine with her. She wasn't one for being chatty except with certain wolves. She gave a huff in return before raising her tail and coming to a halt. The lake was just through a grove of trees in front of them however, Shiva was catching a scent she hadn't smelled in a while. Moose.

Shiva flicked her ears back, signaling for Arashi to go around and then flicking her tail at Solaris to follow. Following her nose, she stalked into the grove of trees, pressing her body to the ground. Creeping to one side, the prey finally came into sight. An old bull. Good. Shiva flicked an ear, giving Arashi time to get into position. Once Solaris was nearby, Shiva started to stalk forward, allowing the others to make the first move if they wished.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 11, 2023 07:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arashi | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Hunting patrol[Night, Brute, Willow, Shiva and Solaris]
Arashi considered Shiva's words. Perhaps it was best to inform Night and get a patrol out. But that also meant accepting that something might be wrong and Noctus was possibly in danger. And if something really did happen, it would be easier to lie to herself that he was just off doing something than to confirm his death by seeing his dead body. It would be especially hard at night, when all she could think about is that she wasn't there to help him.
Despite the grim thoughts, Arashi kept a neutral face. And luckily a rumbly bark distracted her from those said thoughts. The female dosent particularly care about the other wolves in her pack on a personal level, but she does know a thing or two about each one. So, she identified the bark as one of the male hunters. If she remembered correctly, one of the better ones in the pack. He also had a mate? "Welcome." Arashi said, though she really couldn't care less. She would've brought home something even if it was just her and Shiva. He would be useful though. She smiled to herself when she only got a neutral growl in response. Nice, he was focused as well.
Arashi stopped when Shiva did, immediately sniffing the air and looking around. She couldn't see anything, but she did smell something. Moose. She again smiled to herself. Only certain things made her smile and not care. Besides Noctus, that was a hunting challenge such as hunting moose and when someone had the same mindset as her. Arashi looked over at Shiva just in time to see the hunter's ear flick, signaling her to go around. The female gave a short nod before getting low to the ground and doing as Shiva had said. She distanced herself from the other hunters but made sure she could see them at all times.
Soon, Arashi finally saw what her nose had picked up. An old bull. Perfect. The female turned to look towards the other hunters, her muscles tense and ready to spring. Through the female's movements, she could tell Shiva was letting whoever wanted to go first go. A bit of her love for competing showed, propelling her forward for the first bite, purely so Solaris couldn't do it first. In the back of her mind she knew she was being unreasonable and what really counted was the final bite. Her eagerness could've cost the hunt if she had the wrong timing, but luckily that wasn't true in this case.
Arashi made contact with the bull's armpit, making it panic. Unfortunately she got thrown off a couple seconds later. She had never been very good with first attacks but rest assured, she would warm up quickly. The bull started to run but hopefully one of her teammates would stop it so she could get another attack in.

Edited at September 11, 2023 07:39 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    170    171    172    173    174   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us