Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:17:52 Spooky Vah
I don't even know how you would effectively code it in a way without bugs/loopholes too.
 Faulty Demons
08:17:31 Ollie, Gold
Honestly, you can connect just as well with people online as you can in person. While in some cases people will pretend to be someone they're not, but for the most part I've found that people true's personalities show a lot more online, whether it be a hater and a troll, or just a genuinely nice person lol
 The Sigma
08:17:14 Leon, Sigma
Narran

Personally, I think itÂ’d be a really cool idea! Obviously, there are risks to boarding any wolves. However, I think the main issue here would just be the cost/time that would be needed in order to implement this idea.

If there werenÂ’t any complications, IÂ’d be a great idea :)
 Voxtexy
08:17:12 Vox
I love new suggestions, I just like knowing how things can be 100% safe and nothing is left to risk, especially if it's supposed to replace the risk people take currently
 Magnus Bane
08:16:29 Mag/Maggy
I think I need a new gal
 Voxtexy
08:16:10 Vox
Not saying it's hard to implement. But if it's just as risky as how people do things now, is it really that sound?
 Narran Park
08:15:56 Sting
Thats all good and well for those who have been playing for years. Makes it harder for new Players.

But hey, its just a suggestion!
 Nevermore.
08:15:22 Never/Nev
My cat is begging for the burgers I'm cooking T.T I didn't know he could be such a gentleman
 HellHound Forge
08:15:17 
91 hours pregnant and 5 spots for wolves and not even in labor... raven is giving me a hard time
 starmutt
08:15:15 marsh | they/it
are we even friends anymore if we retired each other wolves

maybe as a blood pact
 Everlasting Torment
08:15:07 Anubis, Samael
Same XD
 Narran Park
08:14:57 Sting
A person could have an accident, or a hurricane could come through and you might never get your wolf back.

Having a time based lease function is protection against those risks.

If its too hard to implement, just say that. I dont think the player-made issue is relevant really.
 Zeraphia
08:14:56 Spooky Vah
I've known packs for years XD

It's' not like we're "just strangers"

XDD
 Everlasting Torment
08:14:12 Anubis, Samael
Mm yay

You have 36 Wolf Party Token(s)!
Sniff for free!
 Voxtexy
08:14:00 Vox
I actually know some packs in real life, so I /do/ know them.
 Everlasting Torment
08:13:52 Anubis, Samael
Same
 Voxtexy
08:13:33 Vox
I mean, I trust my friends.

I know them, we chat, annnd I know they wont just retire my wolves lmao
 SpookyPaws
08:13:13 Bugs || Ed
oh man, you have no idea how much pure euphoria is running through my veins right now xD
 Narran Park
08:13:05 Sting
Mmmm. I dont understand the player-made issue.

We are literally all strangers. I could be an old Bridge troll for all you know :D
 Everlasting Torment
08:12:53 Anubis, Samael
I get what your saying I do ive had a bad experience with some people that toom my wolf and wouldn't get it back so that's why I'm cautious now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Baboon : +1
Jaguar : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    169    170    171    172    173   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 4, 2023 11:35 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hymir
The Eastern Pack | Male | Scout | Mentions: Storm
The young raven coated male had made himself scarce from the medic den. Knowing sooner or later his mother episode pushed him out - after all, he was avoiding this confrontation. Well, not confrontation, more like conversation. He could feel the wind chill as he sighed to himself. He really should be more brave about this and stop feeling cowardly- he had made a mistake, and he was about to correct it. His eyes scanned the area for the wolf he needed to talk to. And he grumbled slightly as he couldn't seem to find the male easily. He took a breath and calmed his growing frustration, if he had been snapped at for no reason - he'd probably not want to be found either or he'd rip the person a new one. He shook his head from those thoughts and gave a small sigh, but soon he picked the scent of Storm and found it near a pile of leaves. Tilting his head , he follows until he could see the younger in them. And he didn't look so good, nor happy, he hadn't noticed his companion with him either. And he felt his ears pin in slight embarrassment and shame.
"Storm. . : " he said gently, his voice softer and lower than its normal monotone voice, " I'm uh- sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you - I was a little on edge and out of my element, but that's not an excuse for being harsh with you, I just wasn't. . : " he paused momentarily , frustrated he couldn't verbalize this properly,
"- gah, why is this hard." He whispered harshly to himself, " look, what I'm trying to say is : I was an ass, and I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to demean your feelings, you were scared and frightened - while I don't take back my words, I take back the way I said it, I shouldn't have been so rough and callous. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me." He said with more confidence, yet their was sincerity in his voice as he pawed the Seth, awaiting a response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 5, 2023 10:31 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M: Loki|

Harry watched the dog shake out his fur, "Sure, upriver sounds good." He sighed at his comment. Was it too much trying to be friends? Ears shot back slighly, as he looked past Loki. Don't let it get under your skin. He thought as he trotted after Loki.

Ears perked and listening to the nature around him. He wanted to strike up conversation, but was unsure how to... While thinking, he was careful to watch where he was going, no need to get his paws stuck in something and ruin the whole thing. He was careful to not let his long-furred tail brush against any shrubs or the ground, trotting with his paws high, and eyes scanning.

"What trouble do we want to get into?" Harry asked, a sparkle in his chocolate eyes, tail wagging slightly in a controlled way. He watched the dog closely, wanting to minic his everystep to help keep his paws safe.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 5, 2023 11:17 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award

|| Nolan || M || Loner || Mentions: Anyone

After a few minutes, Nolan's head poked up from his hiding place. He shook his fur, shaking any water off of it from the snow, and looked around slightly confused. He must have fallen asleep at some point, for he didn't quite know why he was in a sort of hole until his memories came back.

He chuckled to himself, how could he be so silly? He decided to trot around a bit, maybe find his way back towards the river. He preferred to stay near it, it was his sense of navigation, one of the only ways he could tell where he was in the forest because most of it looked the same.

His paws were going on in front of the other, lading with a soft thump as he started slow and slowly got faster. The earth was cold under his feet, and muddy too, the fur at his heels and down was darker than the rest of him. He would pause only once and a while to look around after hearing another animal of sorts, but he kept his direction towards where he remembered he came from.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 6, 2023 02:17 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Violet, Astronomy, Illusion, Hymir (Ind), Storm (Ind), Malicia (Ind), Newborns (Ind)

Xola quietly followed after her apprentice, still in shock by the news. Her ear retained its backwards position and her eyes slightly hardened – aimed directly towards the ground – as she thought of all she would need to check. There was no doubt in her mind that the queen was asleep. Most usually were after such an extraneous event. Her check up would thus have to be brief and a rough overview rather than something thorough. That would have to come later.

At her apprentice’s ‘so,’ her eyes flicker upwards toward her – still hardened but its emotion not directly aimed at the gray female before her. The medic couldn’t help release a small amused huff, mouth curling into a half-smile, half-smirk and eyes going back to the ground.

“My son should be apologizing to that wolf he snapped earlier, from what I know,” her striking eyes glance back up to meet her apprentice’s face, holding a teasing glint in them, “May I inquire your reasons behind your curiosity?”

The medic chuckles at Violet’s most likely embarrassed response before looking straight ahead once more. However, the moment was promptly interrupted by another voice. It was the “aptly” dubbed Astronomy, informing her that he had eaten the herbs and could make it home if he left now.

Without turning to look or even stop, the night-pelted female releases a sigh with closed eyes before looking forward once more. “Very well. If you’re so insistent on leaving, then you may go. I have bigger issues to deal with at the moment and I don’t need someone breathing down my neck at this point in time,” she responded curtly.

Trotting forth, the medic and medic-in-training finally arrived at the scene. As suspected, the queen was indeed asleep – the three slumbering pups pressed close to her side. Her mate, the male that had rushed into her den earlier, was laying next to them and nosing them close to the queen gently.

Xola’s honey-amber eyes scan on the newly founded family, looking for any signs of weakness or issues. Besides some weakness in the mother (which was to be expected, though she’d make sure to keep an eye on it), everything seemed to be intact. Though, it did appear as though two of the pups delivered had not made it. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes, but she was quick to brush them aside.

Flicking her tail, she signals for her apprentice to grab one. They would be receiving a proper burial when the time came. For now, she wanted them out of sight and out of mind for the pair before her. It was time to celebrate the coming of what life the queen had delivered, not mourn what could have been.

Quietly, she addresses the father as to not wake the female or pups, “Everything looks good, as far as I can see. I’ll have to do a more thorough search once they wake, so I request that you notify me when they all do. For now, my apprentice and I will be taking the two who didn’t make it. I don’t want either of you fretting over them. When you’re ready, we’ll bury them.”

With a nod, she turned to gently grab the pup her apprentice had not and began to exit the den – not bothering to wait for a response.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 6, 2023 02:34 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Illusion, Malicia, Newborns
Violet saw the slight smile and smirk Xola gave. But as soon as she did it, it was gone. Violet felt herself blush, and her ears pinned back alittle, revealing her embarrassment. "I..." She stammered, "I just wanted to know where he was, thats all" she said, trying to give a confident smile, but deep down ahe knew Xola wasnt fooled by her mock confidence. Luckily the male, whatbwas his name, Astro? Well, Astro saved her when he came and spoke to Xola. Violet gave a sigh of relief, hoping Xola wouldnt bring up the conversation again. After their brief talk (which Violet tryed to stay out of) they began on their way once more. They entered the den, and Violet gave Illusion a breif nod, and stole a gkance at the pups. If only they all could have lived. But she knew she should be grateful three survived. Violet followed her mentors actions, and picked up the other pup, who had passed on. He picked him up with delicate teeth, trying not to ruffle his fur. He fur, mostly brown with white specks, glowed in the soft snow. He would have made a beautiful wolf. Then giving Illusion a nod of farewell, she folowed her mentor out of the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 6, 2023 10:36 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Medics Apprentice|Raven|M: Bri, Anya, Shadow, Icicle, Bardou|

Anxiety ridden eyes scanned the den, watching every one moving around him before following the pup shuffling. He stopped in front of Icicle, giving the fox a curt nod. "I'll keep it quick." He said, glancing outside to watch where Flame went.

He shook his head briefly, breaking his glaring gaze on the elder. His black nose gently moved the pup around, sniffing for any infection. She seemed to be breathing better, and her fever had seemed to go down. "That's good." He mumbled to himself. I'll come back later to see if she sleeps well. Good thing the fever broke, it wouldn't have been good with this weather.

His gaze filtered to outside of the den, watching the flurry outside. He sighed deeply, his short coat never did a good job of keeping him warm. "Anyways," He said, looking Icicles way, but not daring to make eye contact, "Please come find me if she starts acting weird." He said softly, lowering his head.

One paw in front of the other, Sundown stepped out of the den, closing his golden eyes, allowing the cold to sweep through his coat. He hated winter. Sitting down, he opened his jaws to catch snowflakes, his tail wagging. The flakes seemed to leave a sweet taste on his tongue that he didn't like, so he stood up, trying to remove the taste from his mouth by running his paw over his face. Useless.

Gentle pawsteps towards the den where Flame had disappeared into. His ears flicked back at the smell of blood. "Bardou?" His voice wavered, he wasn't even sure if it was her. "May I come in and have a look?" His heart raced in his chest, fear striking him as different scenarios raced through his mind.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 6, 2023 11:17 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Violet, Xola|

Astronomy's cold blue eyes had a glint to them that was unexplainable. He nodded his thanks to the Medic and her Apprentice. He paused a moment to look Violet up and down. Hmm, so, this is the kid that is crushing on the Medics son? A swift turn on his haunches, no time to play Cupid.

Astro sprang forward abruptly towards the exit. He couldn't wait to get home. Sadly, he glanced over his shoulder at where River had gone. Moodily, he turned to watch where he was going. Anger boiled his blood as he weaved through the trees at a high speed, the rush of adrenaline pumping him forwards.

At the moment, he couldn't feel the snow, or the wet, slick pine needles giving under his weight as he ran. Ears flat against his head, the rush of wind banging against his eardrums. Heart seemed to rattle in place as he sped along.

He should have been careful, but recklessness was in his blood. One moment, he was running, eyes staring ahead, the next thing he knew, his dull reflection was gazing back at him as he plummeted toward the river. Breath caught in his throat as his wide eyes met his own, paws splayed out in front of him as he twisted in the air.

His large body hit the icy water, eyes clenched shut as he fought to keep his nose above the swelling, dark water. A fresh rush of adrenaline went through his spine as he fought to find his way to Ravens territory. All he could see was his large paws aimlessly pumping out in front of him.

Soft paw pads scrapped against sharp rocks, making him flinch at the stinging now in his paws. This was a good sign though, he'd found a shallow part. Damn, maybe he should know the river a bit better... Hauling himself out of the water, he held his now tender paw up as he laid down, panting from the experience. He- he could have died. He couldn't stop his heart from beating fast as the cold set in, not sure if he was shivering from the cold or the adrenaline.

Astronomy closed his eyes, wanting his sore shoulders to relax. No. I have to make it back to camp. He thought, forcing himself to his paws, weaving slightly as he took a few steps forwards. His stride was uneven and choppy, but at least he was able to put one paw in front of the other.

He stopped at the bottom of the hill, his ears flicked back. Normally, he'd be able to take it with easy strides, but right now, it looked like a mountain. Time to start climbing. Unsteady paws stumbled on loose rocks, powerful shoulders nearly dragging him up the hill.

So close- He thought, pushing himself to a quicker walk. He just needed to make it to the Medic den where he could be treated for shock. Now uncontrollably shivering from the cold, he slowly walked into camp, fighting to keep his eyes open. One paw in front of another. So close. Ten steps. Slowly, he looked around for any familiar faces wandering camp. Five steps. With a huge sigh of relief, Astro allowed his legs to cave underneath himself once he was a wolf's length into the den, his eyes closed. He'd been taught to not sleep after a shocky experience, but right then and there, he didn't care less.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 12:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
River relaxed against Killjoy, "Yes, we'll figure it out. I'm sure your medic already did." She said with a small laugh before looking down at him as he rolled onto his back. A slight frown could be seen on her face as she said quietly, "Shadow will take care of it? I can already hear the arguing." River shook her head before laying down next to Killjoy, leaning in gently. She made sure to stay off her shoulder and rolled onto her opposite side. Sighing, she flicked an ear as she watched the snow with a slight smile. Said smile froze as a slight realization lit up in her eyes. "Uh Killjoy? What rank would I have staying here? I'm not sure your betas would be very thrilled if I took their rank..." She trailed off as she looked over at him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 02:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Bardou, Sundown(ind)
Bardou's first words earned a nod from Flame. Her ear flicked as she said, "It is one that does not leave you easily." At her next phrase, she tilted her head at the female. "And you believe someone in worse form can take it on and kill it? This creature is not one to be chased away, especially as it thinks wolves are prey." She said quietly, blinking slowly at the female. She heard the sigh but waited for Bardou to continue. At her next words, Flame closed her eyes.

"What happened then could happen again. If you would like to know, I am willing to tell you part of it. The rest is up to Shadow to tell you. It is not a secret, though very few know of it." Flame said gently before reopening her eyes to listen to Bardou continue. At her words, she offered a smile. "There is something that you have that I do not have much of. You have a pack that will fight by your side and safety is greater in numbers. My pack is small, inexperienced other than Shadow and myself. We are unable to take it on while your pack could easily together. The alphas worry for a reason dear, they care. It is their job to care, to worry, to protect. Yes, perhaps Night has a pack to lead. But what if he found what is left of you? What if he still finds the jaguar and needs to get rid of it? Perhaps you need to re-evaluate the situation and broaden your horizon." Flame said before going silent. She had spoken a lot in the section, proposing questions and deeper meanings that needed to be chewed on a bit.

At her words about Shalah, Flame relaxed slightly but with a slight frown on her face. Shalah had always been skittish around her, almost as if she knew Flame could sense her grief. Grief over what, Flame did not know. But either way, it was nice to know she was doing alright. A voice outside made her tilt her head towards the entrance. "In a moment there Sundown." Flame called to the apprentice before turning back to Bardou. "What is the extent of your injuries? And be honest, I can sense your lies kiddo." Flame said, huffing slightly at her. She could only smell herbs at the moment and couldn't tell how bad the wounds were.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 7, 2023 03:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Scavenger | SUP | M: Harry
Loki trotted with a slight swagger upriver, not bothering to watch his paws. He knew most of the riverside by now. His tail flicked side to side as his ears swiveled constantly. Harry seemed to be watching his paws, good on him. At his comment, Loki flicked his tail and gave the male a contempary look. "So Mr. Strict suddenly wants to have my version of fun," Loki said evenly before turning off the path. "Watch your paws," Loki snickered before leaping off the ground. In a high arc, he landed smoothly on the other side of what seemed to be a normal patch of leaves. He looked back at Harry before saying, "I certainly don't want to be stuck in a hole for hours. If you can't jump it, watch out for the vines on either side."

This new mischief side that the larger male was trying to show brought a new delight to Loki. He wasn't sure what to think about it. Once the male joined him, Loki said calmly with a slight grin, "You really want to get into some trouble? Normally, your all 'don't do this' 'don't do that'." He had head gestures for the last part before smirking at the other male. "I wanted to check the traps I set with the foxes yesterday. I heard a few screams this morning." Loki licked his jaws before continuing down the path, setting his paws down carefully but still going at a good pace. "Besides, it would do us good to keep an eye on those traps that's meant for the humans. Make sure no prey got in the way." Loki said, his tail flicking to the sides while missing foilage that he side-stepped to avoid.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    169    170    171    172    173   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us