Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
10:13:12 Tropickle
Hmmm okay, thanks! I'll have to give it a go
 Sassy Otaku
10:12:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Pickle
I still get lots of rabbits and squirrels in Forest 2. There just aren't as many predators
 Tropical Pickle
10:11:47 Tropickle
Gonna aggressively sob in a corner lol

Sassy, have you been replaying any levels? Which ones do you find the most rabbits/squirrels in?
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
You guys might wanna peek at my horses
-Click-
 Malcuth
10:10:51 Wander
Starmutt
I find tons of those and I'm on level 76
 Sassy Otaku
10:09:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
I replay levels either when I don't care about the mush, or I need rabbits/squirrels
 starmutt
10:09:26 marsh | they/it
i've been replaying level 12 trying to find bobcats and coyotes for my quests u-u
 distant-screams
10:09:05 katy | beetle
i don't think i've replayed a level since, lmao
 Tropical Pickle
10:06:58 Tropickle
Marsh
Yeah, sucks. I guess I just have to drag wolves through my highest levels now, cause there's no benefit to replaying levels...
 Transcendence
10:04:31 anti gen ai
Pretty dapply and gold buckskin 😭
-Click-
 starmutt
10:02:47 marsh | they/it
@Tropickle
bug fix </3
 Transcendence
10:01:35 anti gen ai
I love the fact that irl overo frame horses sometimes come with just a tiny dot on the tummy. Which is annoyingly fun if you dont want to get lws. Horse colors i love i hatee. Also cute horse though
-Click-
 Forest Dwelling
09:53:10 Wolflocke Challenge
Since my alpha is still in labor, might as well get back to working on art. Really hoping she doesn't pass on her hideous peach base to her pups
09:47:22 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm craving buttermilk cookies
 Serpents
09:47:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- gear ideas pm me
 Tropical Pickle
09:44:35 Tropickle
So what's the new Forest 5? It kills me that I can't just crank out DG wolves :')
 Sassy Otaku
09:43:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
I've almost done 10k moves in one day
 Serpents
09:43:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Gwyn nub keeps fleeing he fears me XD
 Urux
09:40:37 Urox
Gwyn keeps fleeing with like 20 hp left :')
 Magnus Bane
09:39:52 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn is being shy now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Copperhead : +3
Mamba : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    168    169    170    171    172   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 11:36 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Flame *Di*

Bardou felt the vibe in the den shift as a if a cold wind ripped through it. A soft sigh blew from her lips as she blinked slowly.

"You suffer from similar events as your brother."

Bardou raised her cranium, but the dizzyness took such desires away as she dropped her cranium back upon her paws. Though a deep rumble left her ahh.. so thats what it was. Audits swiveling she flicked out her forked tongue drawing it across her maw to the smooth bone lined with herbs.

"You know as well as I that It doesnt make sense to risk someone in fine form to take on something like that jagaur."

Bardou sighed softly her audits dropping her emotions visible. Confusion a huge sea of confusion and uncertainty lay within her singular optic.

"Oh I figure he has alot traveling through his mind right now. But I also feel deeply that what troubles you and Shadow.. troubles Night to. Something deep I dont.. and wont ask to understand. Theres a bigger picture here thats not just missing wolves."

Bardou said then chuckled again.

"In my old pack, the beta taking their last breathe alone for defending the pack was looked to as an honor... but, yes my life here is different. Such selfishness is not whats needed. But something needs to be done about that jagaur and not by the alphas whom have a pack to lead.. and troubles to not repeat."

Bardou sighed deeply before smirking at her remarks.

"Yes true, and he hides that wolf well... reminds me of my old self. Heheh your secrets are safe with me."

Bardou then rolled back upon her side, quite uncomfortable really. Her muscles burned and her mind cried for darkness yet she stayed with it.

"I expect nothing less, though im sure she will understand why I needed to get back."

Bardou paused breifly.

"Shes been busy. A few new strays came around as I left... She seemed good though."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 31, 2023 12:39 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Solaris || 5 Years || Male || Raven Pack Hunter || M: Mairea, Shiva, Arashi, Night (Ind), Willow (Ind)

Solaris’ ears loosen slightly at Night’s and Willow’s reply – both eased and simultaneously displeased with his reply. Sure, this meant that she wouldn’t be traveling alone while not feeling well (which truly buried his worries into the sediment of a river). But it also meant that they’d have to settle with a “work in progress” medic. He’d much prefer having a full fledged medic at his mate’s side. But, he’d take what he could get. For now.

With an annoyed huff, the large male light pressed into his wintery mate’s side – providing some amount of comfort if she decided to share his current emotions – he rested his head gently on top of her’s. He knew that she was unlikely to express them (as he often did so in her stead), but it’d at least still her inner thoughts and feelings.

His ear’s perk and flicker towards Night as he addresses Mairea once more, offering her the choice of staying in the medic’s den. A small nudge comes from Solaris at the suggestion – urging her to do just as he said. It’d be for the best, after all. However, his eyes shot back up the second he himself was addressed – his head lifting to show his full attention. His ears pin back slightly at the alpha’s statement before one quickly flicks up and swivels about.

The sun-touched male could feel his paws tingling at the prospect of hunting. The image of his paws pounding against the earth as he caught up to the rest of the patrol. Sinking his teeth in the armpit of the prey after his companions slow it down just enough for him to catch up…

But no. He had a mate to care for, at the moment. One that wasn’t particularly feeling well. But he could also bring a little treat back for her… A favorite, perhaps?

Fiery eyes look after the departing group, mind still swirling with the options given to him. Stay behind and be with his favorite albester female? Or go and hunt, to support the pack and possibly bring something back for said female? His ears constantly move as he thoughts sort themselves out – his head angled down and eyes focusing on the ground beneath his paws.

Finally, with a slow release of air, the sun bleached hunter lifts his head and gaze towards where the group had departed. They were a ways out now, but he’d have no issue finding them. Even in the slow falling snow that just began to enter the scene.

Padding forth, he signals to Mairea with his head over his shoulder of his choice. His tail swishes behind him as well, motioning her to head inside and out of the rising cold. Without another unspoken word, he takes off at a canter – head slightly raised so as to catch the scents of the others.

It didn’t take long for him to find two of the patrol members, their coats carrying a small blanket of snow that gradually melted from their natural heat. One was that hunter from earlier who had been in the middle of the camp. She, like him, was a mostly white wolf. Though, where he had fiery creams, she had silvers scattered across her pelt. The other – another female – carried a black and brown coat with some silver brindle mixed in between. She seemed to be rather muscular as well. Not as much as him, of course, but it was still something. The two seemed to be conversing about something, but he couldn’t care less about what it was.

Announcing his presence with a low, rumblybark, Solaris trots over to the two ladies and moves to walk in stride with them – keeping pace with the one at the front. His eyes remained focused on the path head, even if part of his mind rested back in camp. He cared not about whatever greetings he received from the two, only offering a neutral growl in response. All he did care about (in the present situation) was finding something to hunt.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 31, 2023 11:06 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Astronomy/M/Hunter/Raven/M: Xola/

Astronomy looked at the Medic, his eyes narrow as he thought through what to do. His cold gaze trailed from the fiery Medics eyes to where he'd just been laying and the herbs that laid there. His large frame expanded as he drew in air.

He quickly made his way over, trying to not miss the Medic. Astro sat down and began to quickly chew the herbs, trying to maintain a straight face. Once it was over and done with, he quickly got to his feet and sped-walked towards Xola. "I ate the herbs," he quickly glanced outside, "I should be able to make it home before the storm, if I move quickly and leave now. My Medic and her Apprentice will be waiting for me at home." He said, frowning at her, hope in his unwavering gaze.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 31, 2023 02:56 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night and Willow
Brute noticed both Willow and Night behind him, as he stalked tue deer. His ears perked, listened for any movements of his prey in front of it. The deer's smell was so strong now, it almost overwhelmed him. One paw in front of the other, he inched closer and closer to the deer, he rose his tail in the air, signaling to inch closer, and they he was ready to attack. Once he was within a few feet of the deer, he lowered his tail quickly and took off at insane speed towards the deer. The doe's head rose quickly in yhe brush, but it was too late, Brute tigjtened his hind legs and released, jumpingjumping onto the doe's back. He dug in with his claws and attenpted to drag her down, and awaiting for his packmates to move in and help.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 31, 2023 11:53 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Frodo, Freya(ind), Ash(ind)|
Kenai nodded following behind the medic, ears flicking as he listened. He noticed the air around the female shift and followed her gaze, tilting his head in confusion as to what had seemed to upset her. Yet he knew not the issue, so he set himself to the task of helping Shalah with the current task.
Keeping his nose low to the ground the dark male started sorting throught the different scents lingering on the air. Frowning as s snowflake landed on his nose, pausing however when he picked up a different scent. The medic stopped as voices not far off reached them, causing Kenai to stop beside the female.
His head lowered as he melted into the shadows, eyes following the figure as it approached. He glanced sideways at Shalah as she sat down and addressed the stranger, frowing slightly when her signaled him to stand down.
The male hesitated but relaxed his posture a tad, sitting beside the medic he trained his orange gaze on the stranger. At the ready should they try anything, Kenai wasn't sure what the policy was with strangers this close to the camp. But he figured there should be at least some level of caution with encounters like these.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 1, 2023 03:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Violet|

Illusion listened to the Medic, nodding, before lying his large head next to his puppies. It was hard for him to belive that theses were his... He was experiencing something he'd never thought he would! His tail lightly wagged, trying to not wake up Malicia. With deep admiration, he gazed at the pups.

He lifted his head, and began to licked them gently, nosing them closer to their mother before continuing to lick them. For the first time the whole day, he allowed his shoulders to relax and took a deep, happy breath in then out. His gaze turned to the Queen, gently nuzzling her ears as he moved closer, adjusting himself so that he could watch the snow fall outside of the den. In his world everything was right, and just how it was supposed to be.

(I am so sorry at how short this is...)

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 1, 2023 04:38 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nyein || F || Loner || Mentions: Silver

Nyein's thoughts wandered, she was worried that the female she had run into earlier would alert the pack. It was probably safer for her to leave, but her tired body didn't want to move. If only she hadn't gone to this stupid mountain in the first place, everything might've been fine then, but instead she was hiding amongst the rocks of a mountain as snow fell from above, making everything wet and cold.

She made herself get up, shaking her body and feeling her ears flop slightly as water shook loose from her fur. She started off again, back to the dogwoods from which she came, her paws on the ground one after another, following along the river which would lead her back, instead of taking the more round about way, the way she had come in search of some sort of shelter for winter.

She stopped only for a quick drink, making herself go to the muddy riverside. The water was ice on her tongue, and one toe dipped in the cold waters was enough to make her shiver. Once finished she made herself go back to her slow pace, checking behind her now in then, paranoid. She wasn't as far from the den as she hoped and she could still the rocks she was curled up between, but keeping the pace meant she wouldn't loose energy as fast.

Edited at September 1, 2023 04:40 PM by Red Ash
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 2, 2023 11:43 AM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
The young dog stretched her legs out then snow was still matted into her fur but it was no use it would only get worse over time.
Finley yawned and looked outside of the cave she flicked her ear and walked outside of the cave towards a small clearing. She sniffed around for any food but had no luck finding a track of anything but small creatures. "Nothing today I suppose" she whispered to herself looking around the mountain area.
"I'll stay here for a few more days" she said to herself and began to walk around the area to see if there were any predator near by. There was not stench of anything but stale wolf and rabbit scent. Finley gave a small yawned before moving along the river she followed it up stream where the strong stench of wolf territory had gotten caught between her nose.
The dog shook her head stepping back a second "definitely don't find there hunting area" Finley noted to herself before continuing following the river.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 2, 2023 07:35 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari, Loki (Ind), Harry (Ind)

Quilo continued to start as Temari pranced around in a circle, eyes wide and glowing. His mouth was slightly parted with an amazed expression, mesmerized by the small white flakes making their way down from the cloudy heavens above. It wasn’t until he noticed Temari’s rapidly spinning motion from the bottom of his gaze – leveling his gaze down to her form – that he changed up his own tune of things.

Immediately, he joined in on the fun, attempting to grab any nearby snowflakes that fluttered down towards him. His motions did not take him in circles – being without pattern or consistent trail. But they did manage to take him in around his new companion. Albeit, in incoherent shapes. Maybe even mashes of them. The slanted side of a square with a trapezoid’s bottom here. A quarter of a circle and the edges of a star there. Others just squiggles that could never be deciphered, both due to the sheer randomness of their making as well as the lack of trails.

Throughout this whole “endeavor,” the enthusiastic pup’s tail kept a-wagging. A blur of white and black it was, yet oddly in time with the other husky’s own. A couple of jumps here and there in a mostly vain attempt to snatch those still-fall-flakes that he was too impatient to wait for. With each jump, his jaws snap shut – releasing an audible noise that only those close to him could hear. The occasional joyous laugh sounded from him as well as light panting.

Eventually, the black and white canine lands himself back into his original spot where the bright female now faced. His eyes stayed on the sky for a few seconds afterwards, but they quickly shifted to her after noticing where her attention was now held. Her infectious smile wormed its way onto his face, blue eyes shining warmly despite their chilling hue. His tail had not taken itself down a notch upon stopping, remaining an almost rhythmic blur behind him.

The male’s ears perk up at her words which cause his smile to quickly turn into a wide grin, “Yeah, you’re right! Comeon! Let’s find someone to help.”

Without another thought, the young guard rushes forth at a brisk trot. His icy blue orbs, scan the clearing – peeled and attentive for any movement or shift in the environment. The only movement he spies, however, are the fleeing forms of Loki and… that other guard. They seemed to be heading down towards the river again for some unknown purpose.

Setting course, he trots over to the spot the two canines last resided in – looking after their fading forms as they trotted off into the distance. Swiveling his ears about, he turns to look around camp. Not many seemed to have still remained in the area, as far as he could tell, leaving the camp mostly barren. Humming in though, Quilo turns back to Temari (who he presumed was likely to have followed him) to speak.

“Doesn’t seem like there’s many in the camp right now. The main two I saw just left towards the river. We could follow them, if you’d like. Or we could stay here and simply guard the camp? What do you think?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 3, 2023 10:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Freya, Quilo & Temari(ind)
Alha noted that the female's posture was relaxed but a little wary. She was watching camp which was good. Alha flicked an ear, noting the Loki and Harry had disappeared. As long as they didn't get in trouble, it was fine. Alha gave a smile to the female in front of her. Freya, that was a nice name. At the female's next statement, Alha tilted her head slightly. Ah, so the wolf that had been with Freya was with the Raven pack. They knew of the dogs and the alliance stopped them from attacking stray dogs.

Alha dipped her head, "We are always accepting members. My pack is on the small side so we welcome you with open paws." Alha nodded over at the prey pile. "If you like to hunt, and know how to, you are welcome to join as a hunter or fisher. If you prefer a more defensive line, you can be a guard and help protect the camp. You can always do both of course." Alha got to her paws and waved her tail, signaling Freya to follow her, before heading towards one of the dens. She sat down at the entrance before saying, "We can certainly expand the den if needed. We are currently in the process of making dens for each of the ranks."

Alha pointed with her nose over to one of the smaller dens nearby. "That is the medic's den. If you ever get hurt, you go to Shalah there for treatment." Alha said before spotting Quilo and Temari prancing around, catching flakes of snow. She let out a small chuckle before saying, "That is our newest guards, Quilo and Temari. If you ever need a pick me up, Quilo's the one to talk to." Alha tilted her head back to Freya, "Any questions you have for me?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    168    169    170    171    172   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us