Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 6, 2024 08:28 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Event - Nootau never leaves his den, after checking on gim the clan realizes he must have died of a mysterious illness in his sleep, maybe he ate something bad. He was buried next to Hirola at the tree line this morning
Announcement - It is now midday, it may be spring but its warming up from this winter months.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 6, 2024 08:59 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Soldier|Meadow Clan|Meadow
When Chargin got the news of the passing, he walked over to the body. Over the dead body, he bent down his head slightly, and took up a whiff of air into his nostrils. Really it was the looks of the body that had told him that it was illness, not inhaling any air. He looks up and to the side as if he was addressing someone there. "Some mysterious illness is spreadin' around." He returned his head so that he wasn't looking to the side anymore. He expelled the air out of his old lungs. He was certain he would not be catching anything. Luckily I'll never catch it. I also assume an outbreak isn't likely to occur. Then he trotted away with some casualty, head slightly lowered and face forward.

Edited at January 6, 2024 09:01 AM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 6, 2024 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: open
Breeze shook off the cold water from her pelt letting the sunlight warm up her fur slightly though the afternoon temperature was still rather bitter. Breeze flicked her tail as she listened to the her surroundings before deciding it'd be better for her to get moving. Breeze trotted off in the direction of the grassy clearing making her way nervously through it. She had never really wandered into tall grass territory before her mother always stuck to the thick wooded area where there were no chances of other creatures other than prey. However with the past winter Breeze hadn't been the best at finding much food and she had been resorting to eating edible berries that she'd find here and there though honestly she couldn't remember the last time she actually felt full. Breeze kept her body low as she traveled through the grassy field until she had came around to that of what smelled a little unusual. Perhaps a border of where a group may live, Breeze breathed in the scent and lowered herself to the ground nervously. It was definitely the scent of a fox clan border though she didn't know how many she wasn't really sure if she wanted to find out. However Breeze's curiousity always seemed to get the best of her and she itched to see what the clan had. Perhaps if she was slick enough she could grab some food if theirs? Or atleast something useful that she could snatch. Breeze wasn't a thief but her hunger was getting the best of her, if anything she wanted to simply observe the clan from a safe distance. Breeze crept onwards in the direction of the scent of foxes while making sure to move cautiously downwind.

Edited at January 6, 2024 10:34 AM by Glowing Ambers
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 6, 2024 01:29 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier|
Wynter quietly curled up in a short patch of grass, waiting to be given a task and decided to find a place to hunt.
While chasing a rabbit, Wynter thought he heard rustling and crept slowly towards a bush and found a small nest of mice and quickly snatched them before they could squeak.
Happily, he trotted back into camp with the bundle in his jaws and carefully set them by the rest of the food and slowly crept back into the patch of grass he was in before

Edited at January 6, 2024 02:15 PM by Mountain pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 06:25 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Crimson⇑Alpha⇑Beach Clan⇑M:Umbra,Everyone
Crimson was still waiting for a few more foxes to arrive, so she decided to call them once again. She called her foxes as loud as she could, meadowclan foxes might have even heard her. She looked up at the sky the sun was bright and she could feel the weather getting warmer. She looked around and saw Umbra and said "Could you go and get the kit please from the med den?"

Crimson looked down at her white paws they had the sun shining on them and she loved it, she was getting a bit tired because of the sun (And that call)so she decided to lie down were she was standing while waiting for more foxes to arrive.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 06:33 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marigold | F | Beach clan | Medic | M: Dune, Weevil
-
Marigold noticed Dune flinching due to the herbs. "Don't worry, the stinging is normal. It'll fade in a few seconds time." She explained to her. "I put a couple poppy seeds on the leaf in front of you. If you eat them it'll help with the pain." She added.
Marigold then lifted her paw, putting her paw pads on Weevil's nose and waiting to see if it was warmer than normal.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 06:37 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter|M|Meadow Clan|Soldier
Wynter was fetching herbs for the medic when he heard the call. He quickly glanced around, and, making sure no one was following him, trotted towards the border to see what the call was. When he peeked through the tall grass, he noticed the beachclan foxes all gathered up with there leader. Then he saw someone's ears turning this way and that and shot back into the underbrush before he could be noticed
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 09:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Breeze | F | at some point Meadow Clan | 10 month old | M: open
Breeze crept further into the clan border quietly as she weaved through the grass and trees. She wasn't planning on getting super close just enough to scope out the area and maybe locate where they'd have food stored perhaps? Breeze was still uneasy about the idea of stealth from a group of foxes that could more than definitely kill her pretty easily but her growling stomach and hunger pains were creeping up on her. Breeze moved cautiously before pausing and leaping up onto a log hunching down as a simi clearing came into view. Breeze lowered her body tightly to the log as she peered at the sight of what she could only figure was the clans dens. Breeze's nose twitched softly as she breathed in the scents of the clan trying to pinpoint where all the foxes would be and or where the food would be stored. Breeze crept off the log as she moved closer through the brush her tail tucked close to her legs and her ears almost flat as she nervously took in the camp surroundings. It was a rather huge set up, Breeze had honestly been expecting a small little camp with few foxes to the point that they maybe wouldn't have noticed if she took food however with this clan's size she felt weary about even daring to go further into the territory.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 09:52 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter was hurrying back to camp when he heard a rustle from the bushes. As he peered through them, he saw a small sliver of a golden tail disappear before he could see what it was. "Wait! Come back!" He called. But the animal was already gone.

Edited at January 7, 2024 09:56 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 7, 2024 10:20 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wynter was hurrying back to tell Honey what he saw but, when he got back to camp, he couldn't find her. "Where's Honey?" He asked, panting, under his breath.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us