Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
10:17:57 Tropickle
Yeah haha
 Tropical Pickle
10:17:49 Tropickle
Katy There is. It's hard to see at first, but there's either squirrels or birds that pop up after you eat one. And the pumpkins and whatever are obstacles
 starmutt
10:17:34 marsh | they/it
there is One prey lol its like a squirrel rabbit or woodchuck lol
 distant-screams
10:17:25 katy | beetle
now that i said something i get my first prey to pop up lol
 distant-screams
10:16:52 katy | beetle
the slither game is confusing me lol. i thought there's meant to be prey for it to eat, but i'm only getting obstacles to run into :')
 Tropical Pickle
10:13:12 Tropickle
Hmmm okay, thanks! I'll have to give it a go
 Sassy Otaku
10:12:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Pickle
I still get lots of rabbits and squirrels in Forest 2. There just aren't as many predators
 Tropical Pickle
10:11:47 Tropickle
Gonna aggressively sob in a corner lol

Sassy, have you been replaying any levels? Which ones do you find the most rabbits/squirrels in?
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
You guys might wanna peek at my horses
-Click-
 Malcuth
10:10:51 Wander
Starmutt
I find tons of those and I'm on level 76
 Sassy Otaku
10:09:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
I replay levels either when I don't care about the mush, or I need rabbits/squirrels
 starmutt
10:09:26 marsh | they/it
i've been replaying level 12 trying to find bobcats and coyotes for my quests u-u
 distant-screams
10:09:05 katy | beetle
i don't think i've replayed a level since, lmao
 Tropical Pickle
10:06:58 Tropickle
Marsh
Yeah, sucks. I guess I just have to drag wolves through my highest levels now, cause there's no benefit to replaying levels...
 Transcendence
10:04:31 anti gen ai
Pretty dapply and gold buckskin 😭
-Click-
 starmutt
10:02:47 marsh | they/it
@Tropickle
bug fix </3
 Transcendence
10:01:35 anti gen ai
I love the fact that irl overo frame horses sometimes come with just a tiny dot on the tummy. Which is annoyingly fun if you dont want to get lws. Horse colors i love i hatee. Also cute horse though
-Click-
 Forest Dwelling
09:53:10 Wolflocke Challenge
Since my alpha is still in labor, might as well get back to working on art. Really hoping she doesn't pass on her hideous peach base to her pups
09:47:22 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm craving buttermilk cookies
 Serpents
09:47:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- gear ideas pm me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Copperhead : +3
Mamba : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    167    168    169    170    171   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 29, 2023 05:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Hunting party
Night trotted out, a small ways behind Shiva and Arashi. The two females seemed to be talking but he couldn't make out their voices thankfully. It meant they were staying quiet yet still holding a conversation. Willow overtook him momentarily, sniffing at a particular spot in the path that the two females had missed. Her signal to avoid allowed Night to take a small circle around it before continuing on. With this big of a patrol, he was hoping that they would be able to take down at least two deer for the pack. An elk would do fine too.

Night paused, waiting for Willow and Brute to catch up before going into a crouch as Brute did. Something in the bushes perhaps? Couldn't be anything too big though, they were barely away from camp. Night stalked around the bushes before pausing. Hmm. . .there was a deer there. So close to camp too, which worried him. He would have to ask Willow what she had smelled on the path afterwards. If prey was this close to camp, so would predators.

Night flicked his ear, locking eyes with his beta before flattening them. He would await Brute's signal before attacking, he had been the one to notice the prey. Considering the two females who served as scouts for the time being had disappeared towards the lake, one of the hunters here would have to take the deer back to camp before catching up with the rest of the patrol.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 29, 2023 07:13 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Mairea, Hunting party[Night, Brute, Solaris, Shiva, Arashi]|
She spotted when she caught Brute's signal, dropping into a crouch and inching closer through the brush. Her ears flattened to her head as she picked up the scent of the deer, shortly after she spotted it a small ways off. Peircing gaze studdied the animal, it didn't look too young nor old. Yet she wondered why it was alone, and so close to camp.
Her gaze shifted sideways to Night, giving him and the beta between them a nod. The deer looked healthy enough, and didn't show any signs of having injested the material she'd smelled. A frown growing as she thought about last time she'd encountered such a thing. Images of that fox with dead eyes and foaming at the mouth, having been driven to madness by the sickness it recieved from the human's putrid trap bait.
Willow shook her head, flicking an ear to dismiss her anxiety. Green eyes returning to the deer, it would certainly be good for the pack to have a proper meal before winter truely set in. Pulling her hindlegs under her, the female readied to launch herself forward at Brute's signal. Waiting on baited breath as she watched the deer move about, every muscle pulled tight in anticipation.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 29, 2023 08:38 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arashi | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Shiva and Hunting patrol[Night, Brute and Solaris]
For a second, Arashi was taken off gaurd with Shiva's words. Like normal however, the female's face quickly slid back into a normal expression. Though she was a bit concerned as her mind flicked back to the missing Noctus. Her gaze still scanning and an ear pointed toward Shiva, Arashi started to walk again. She was about to ask why that was when the other hunter spoke again. The female nodded, understanding alot of prey meant alot of predators. But what was the human's intention if this truly was their doing? That's the question that stirred something of a frown to form on her muzzle. Again though, she quickly wiped it away when Shiva once again spoke, this time a question coming from her mouth.
Arashi gave Shiva a searching look for a couple seconds before quickly turning away again. Surely her fellow hunter meant no harm and was just curious. Though to be honest, the female had no idea what she was doing. "Mmm...either hunting, napping or out with Noctus. Speaking of him, i haven't seen him in about two days. And with what you said about the predators..." Arashi trailed off, a rare occurrence that showed the female was truly concerned. She then seemed to realize who she was talking to and quickly made up for it. "He's a tough wolf though so im sure he's fine. He's probably out chasing the snow as we speak." The female said, throwing a small smile at Shiva to hopefully not make her worry. She then turned to the horizon and mentally scolded herself for showing so much emotion.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 12:22 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) None.

~

The concerned look on Makena's face caused a confused expression to spread across Kimulimuli's face. He didn't understand why she was looking at him like that, so he immediately guessed that there was some sort of confusion going on. Did I say somethin' wrong? Oh dear, I hope not, cause dat would be embarrassin'. The sudden pause in their conversation was starting to make him panic a bit, and the estranged look on Kena's face wasn't helping at all. I need ta change da subject, but I dunno what I could say ta change it! Think, Muli! Think!

A silent sigh of relief emitted from Kimu's throat when Makena had found a way to swap the subject. He was very glad that she managed to do it, especially since he was having lots of trouble finding a way to. "I know ya wouldn't, my dear Kena." A cheerful tone was clear when he chirped out that sentence, but before he began his next sentence, he gave her a goofy and playful smirk. "I just had ta remind ya, because I was really panickin' dis mornin' when I couldn't find ya." He couldn't tell if she heard or not, since she looked very intense as she gulped the rabbit down. He smiled as he watched the beautiful vixen inhale her food as if she hadn't eaten in a whole year. I hope she wasn't starvin' dis whole time dat I was with her.

Right when the vixen finished, Kimu watched as her gaze swiveled away from the rabbit and towards him. He was glad that he did something to make her happy, as he could see that she was definitely smiling at something he said. "I would absolutely love dat." After he finished, Kena began to respond to what he'd said about coming with her to hunt. Concern was laced in her voice again, and it was clear in her eyes. He'd actually forgotten that Frost had a pack, since most foxes live alone. Frost was strange for trusting wolves, even going as far as to call them his packmates by how much he trusts them. He could never trust wolves the way Frost does, especially if they're near Makena. Then, she swapped the conversation from Frost to his paw when she began to show even more concern about his paw again when she noted on the many ways something could go wrong. He honestly didn't like it being fussed over so much, but he knew that she was only ensuring that he wouldn't get hurt again. "Alright. If ya think it's best, I will stay back. Just please, be careful darlin'. I really don't want ya ta get hurt because of me. I would hate myself if that happened." He sighed as he gave her a concerned and also sad smile. He felt like Makena was doing too much for him.

A small thing in the corner of Kimu's eye caught his attention, and his gaze swiveled towards it. There were tiny, silver fish swimming down the river, following the river downstream. He quickly lifted his hurt paw up, and slammed it down in the water, stopping a fish in it's tracks. It didn't hurt at all when the fish accidentally bumped it's head on his paw, in fact, he thought the fish's confused reaction was kind of adorable. Adorable or not, it's still food. He leaned down and snagged it in his jaws. He may have leaned forward a little too much.

Kimu tripped and plunged into the river, absolutely soaking his fur. It felt like he just dove into a river of pure ice, and he even felt a few pebbles of ice in the river. Luckily, he was close enough to the shore, and he pulled himself out right back in his original spot. His drenched fur dripped water down onto the ground where he stood, and his now heavy fur hung down due to the water. "Well, dat was real cold." He let out a frustrated sigh as he watched the puddle of water underneath him slowly continue to expand. He started violently shaking his fur out, causing droplets of water to spray in every direction they possibly could. He wanted to dry his fur as fast as possible, since it would probably only get colder today. When he finished shaking out his thick fur, he turned to Makena and carried the small, pathetic-sized fish in his jaws to her. "For ya, my beloved." He purred as he set the fish in front of her.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 12:35 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bluu-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Zera. Frost. (Ind) None.

Zera-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Bluu. Frost. (Ind) None.

~

Zera wrapped her tail around her paws for a moment as Frost began listing a few of the dangerous predators that Shadow killed before. It shocked her that a wolf could kill so many dangerous things, especially that he did it without help. She kinda just guessed he did it without help, but even with help, it would still be difficult to kill a jaguar. Most wolf packs struggle to take down a cougar if they don't have at least five wolves on it at one time.

Zera watched Frost lift his head up to look at Bluu, speaking with a tone that sounded frigid, but curious. She couldn't tell if he had cold tone because he was trying to act scary, or if he was being funny, or if he was trying to act overly tough, and serious. "I'm sure Bluu would be overjoyed to be your friend." Her tone was plaited in sarcasm as she practically hissed the words out, purposely trying to act serious and tough, but also in a way that hopefully Frost would understand that she was only trying to act goofy.

When Frost spoke again, she swiveled her head to look at him. He had a smirk on his face as he talked about his traps, which she couldn't tell if he was smirking because he was proud of his traps, or if it was something else. He did seem very curious, and like he had a good sense of humor, which she definitely liked that. It'd been so long since she's been able to joke around with another fox without getting snarled at, or bitten.

Bluu huffed as she watched the two continue goofing around. Even if she was just napping for a little bit, waking up was never pleasant unless it was hunting time. She was already beginning to regret that she didn't kill Frost the moment she saw him, but it was too late now. Maybe I can ambush him if Zera goes to sleep, and just drag him away and pretend a wolf did it if Zer- Frost calling her snapped her out of her violent thoughts, and she slowly turned to glare at him. "Yes, I'm coming." Then, her sister and the other fox suddenly darted off.

Zera smirked at Frost as she watched him leap away into the trees. She jumped up into the air and started chasing after him, using her great agility to slip through the branches and obstacles to continue chasing him. His white pelt wasn't hard to spot, as it stood out like a lush oasis in a dry desert expanse. She could hear Bluu screeching at them to slow down, but that only made her speed up. When she was close enough for Frost to hear her, she started to speak to him. "Don't slow down for Bluu, she's just enjoying the thrill of chasing us." She started trying to zoom ahead of him, but he was too fast and far too agile for her to manage to.

Frost suddenly lept out of the trees, landing on the snowy ground. She jumped down, landing a few feet behind him, huffing and panting. She smirked at him playfully before gulping and saying, "You are faster than I thought! Impressive!" She flicked her ears back when she heard Bluu's paws thumping on the ground when she landed behind them both, but she didn't wait for her to catch up. Zera cantered after Frost as he sat down in front of a den's entrance, but Bluu just slowly walked after them.

When Zera was just behind Frost, he turned towards her and Bluu before beginning to talk again. She was glad that he told her about the area, since this place was very new and strange to her and Bluu, who was now standing next to her, also listening to Frost. "Wow... Thank you!" She smiled at him, wagging her tail. She noticed Bluu sit up and walk away towards the river without even saying anything, which indicated that she was getting very annoyed now. I think it's best if Frost leaves before Bluu gets too angry.. Then, she turned to look back at Frost, smiling still. "Alright, I will. Bye? I kinda just guessed that you were leaving by the way you said that. Sometimes I can get a bit confused though."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 08:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Sundown, Anya, Bri(ind)
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Sundown, Anya, Bri
Shadow held back a chuckle at how excited Anya was to see him. Icicle didn't. She giggled before hopping down to nuzzle Anya's side and start inspecting the pup. He was a bit surprised at the nuzzle but didn't pull away. Instead, he scooted a bit closer to nuzzle her ears. Shadow blinked gently at her before saying quietly, "Just let me know next time, okay?" He pulled away before hearing a shaky voice behind him. His ears flattened, his expression turning slightly annoyed. He didn't like stuttering much and definitely not the alpha submission thing.

Shadow flicked an ear at Sundown's question. Anya suddenly shifted Bri towards Flame, in which Icicle intercepted and curled around the small pup. Flame, on the other hand, was climbing to her feet. She blinked her sightless eyes at him once before making her way slowly out of the den. He sighed before hearing Anya's remark. Gentle giant. Well, there was a first for everything. He huffed slightly before saying, "Sundown, check on how the pup is doing and do what you need to do. Anya, I will meet you at the training clearing when he is finished. You can leave Bri with Icicle afterwards. Flame needs a break for a while."

Once his words sunk in, he slipped out of the den and started for the training path. He paused to watch Flame head over to a den nearby. After a moment, Shadow kept on until he reached the clearing. Sitting down, he waited for Anya to arrive.

Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Anya & Bri(ind), Bardou
Flame moved out of the den at a slow but sure pace. As much as she loved that little pup and Anya, she needed a break. Too much excitement and the camp was empty. Except for one den. Her ears twitched as she heard the breathing of a wolf. Not a young one at the smell of it. But she hadn't scented that female yet, which was odd. However, the scent of herbs also mixed in with the wolf which meant she was injured. Flame moved towards the den before pausing at the entrance.

One of her ears flicked again, listening to the surroundings and the female before she sat down. "Your determination to reach your pack is admired but your health is also a concern. The Raven Pack elder is currently unavailable, however, the apprentice is nearby to assist." Flame said gently, a concerned note entering her voice near the end. There was another scent on the female's fur. Something familiar. . .but the smell of herbs overpowered it at the moment so it would have to wait. "What did you encounter to gain such wounds young one?" Flame asked, her head tilting respectfully.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 10:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Medic | SUP | M: Kenai, Frodo, Freya(ind), Ash(ind)
Shalah nodded at Kenai's acceptance to help her before tilting her head up as they walked out of the den. The soft flakes of snow made her shiver but not because they were cold. Her eyes turned to her sister who was interacting with a new large dog. It was almost that day. Shalah's eyes saddened as she lowered her head before lifting it back up, quickly shielding her face. Unfortunately, it still stuck out like a sore thumb. The longing and the sadness could be seen etched on her face. Another look to the sky made her close her eyes before hearing Kenai's voice.

Right, she wasn't alone. Her face quickly turned serious but also gentle again. "We'll start by the riverside. Goldenrod likes to be close to water so we'll start there." Shalah said, her voice staying gentle. She started off at a relative pace, her nose twitching as she took in the scents of the forest. Getting to the edge of the river, she started downstream. They were maybe a few minutes downstream when she heard talking. She paused, raising her tail to stop Kenai behind her. At a splash, she melted back into the bushes that was currently hiding them.

A moment later, a dog came into her view, heading right for them. A male, perhaps an elder. She backed up a bit more before sitting down as the dog appeared in front of her. She flicked an ear at Kenai to stand down before saying quietly, "Welcome to Strays United. Most dogs come from the other direction." Shalah kept her expression calm and her tone stayed gentle. Normally, Alha took care of recruiting the new dogs but as they ran into this one, Shalah would take care of it this time. "My name is Shalah. What might yours be?" Shalah asked, dipping her head respectfully.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 10:45 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Flame *Di*

Bardou lay the snow neatly falling upon her pelt before the scent of another reached her nostrils. Breathing in a deep breath she pushed her body upwards into a seated position to face the elder as she stepped near. Audits swiveling she turned her cranium her skull being the first thing the elder would see before the scared features of her less... exposed half.

"As their Beta.. I have a duty to return to my pack. Dont worry poor Sundown hes a big enough wreck without seeing my mug."

Bardou said with a soft raspy chuckle as she shifted to make her current position easier to maintain. The swim left her tredding the fine line of stability. She was sure shalah would skin her other half had she seen the swim.

"A big cat, but none like ive ever seen.. though ill take care of it myself before the packs at anymore risk. Shadow however, seemed pretty bothered by the news.. Id rather he didnt know my plans for I very likely will not come back next time."

Bardou paused shielding her feelings behind her fiery wall of souless thoughts. Her banner swayed calmly behind her.

"Ill go when I recover some more strength.. wanted to see everyone for a short amount of time. Gather my barings is all. The beta male is back, his mates more then capable of stepping up... Night and Shadow will also be fine."

Bardou grunted softly as her legs buckled forcing her to lay back down. Her audits flattening, embarassing. She was far weaker then she thought she was.

"But, never mind me and my ramblings your Flame yes? Shadow told me you where quit the interesting soul so please tell me about yourself."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 11:00 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Alha

Freya Observed the male approach the female Silver had pointed out and flicked a flopped audit partialy forward before she began to move. Going closer towards the alpha with a calm posture much like she was getting in return.

"Greetings Alha, My names Freya."

Freya replied with a sway of her banner before she sat down. Proving she was of no threat that, and she had no desire to attack. So far no one seemed to require such... aggression. Though, Freya could definitly pull that card up and out when ever it was needed. She was a good wing man.

"I was told you may be willing to accept another... I was raised wild I can hunt game..."

Freya paused looking at the prey pile with a soft smile.

"Other then fish for variety."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 30, 2023 11:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Bardou
Flame flicked an ear, hearing the female move, most likely into a sitting position. The beta had raspy breath as she responded to Flame's question. "Perhaps. Although, you are no use to anyone in your current state," Flame responded, her voice even yet calm. At her next statement, Flame's posture froze. That was the scent. Jaguar. Scents, memories, whines reached Flame's ears. She closed her blind eyes as her ears flattened. Another in the territory. Which means she would have to keep a close eye on Shadow. Her ears did swivel back to the female at the last part of her statement though.

Her next words let Flame understand completely on what the female wanted to do. However, Flame also picked up the soft thud of the female laying back down. Her next question let Flame give a smile before it turned into a stern frown. "First things first, you will not leave the camp until you are healed. Secondly, you are not to go after the jaguar." Flame let the name of the beast slip, a soft frown deepening on her face before tilting her head. "What you think of your safety is nothing compared to the state of concern you have left your alpha in. I will go on a guess and say your name is Bardou?" Flame continued, letting out a soft sigh.

"A good beta, or any pack member, does not go off on their own to die for their pack. Perhaps for good reason on your part, but think of the bigger picture for a moment. Alpha Night lost not only his beta, but also his lead hunter in the matter of days ago. Then, you disappear shortly after and the beta male only a few hours later. Both of you return in the amount of a day yet several hunters have yet to return. What do you think is going through your alpha's head right now?" Flame said, before letting out a sigh. She tilted her head towards the entrance of the den before flicking an ear back at the female.

"As for your question, there is too much to know in one sitting," Flame said before blinking gently at the female. "Considering you talked with Shadow, then you know that he is my little brother. As much as he acts intimidating, he's a furball of a wolf. Once you have earned his respect and trust, don't think for one moment that he wouldn't have your back." Flame said, a soft smile crossing her features before she chuckled, "Just don't tell him I told you that. He gets in too much trouble as it is." Flame turned back to the female before giving a slightly scolding smile, "Once Shalah figures out you deserted her, she'll be tracking you down. You might not have any fur by the time she's finished with you." She paused, seemingly in the middle of thought before asking, "How is. . .Shalah by the way? It is alright if you do not know. It's just been a while since I have had contact with the stray pack."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    167    168    169    170    171   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us