Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
I wish I had a sugar parent of healing items sometimes, forest is being mean to me XD
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:28:41 Sileas, he/they
ack the link didn't work... Ashes is the wolf i'm talking about
 technoblade
12:28:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I went to my friends house and we had spagget with creamy, mildly spicy, tomato sauce and garlic bread. T'was good.
 Transcendence
12:28:22 anti gen ai
Fmc makes me waste more money than i can pit back in. And im putting back in money 😭
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:28:00 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
i want to make him... powerful... can someone give him some points please? :3
 Everlasting Torment
12:26:44 Anubis, Samael
Thank you night walker :)

Techno yes Xd
 Continental Wolves
12:26:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Yes >:^
That or make me food
 technoblade
12:26:08 Lil Techy | Techno
do I really wanna do another 2k moves?
 Transcendence
12:24:34 anti gen ai
Im pretty sure these guys are overo and one of them is a genebomb
-Click-
-Click-
Pretty colors
 Everlasting Torment
12:21:57 Anubis, Samael
Sorry 500*
 Everlasting Torment
12:21:47 Anubis, Samael
So close to 700

You have : 477 Moon Flowers.
 Transcendence
12:19:30 anti gen ai
Sheesh i nabbed more log in HEE pony pics to look at 😭
 Everlasting Torment
12:17:58 Anubis, Samael
Luna Same 🤞
 Boo
12:17:26 Chrissy
real.
 Continental Wolves
12:17:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 334 days in a row.
 Luna👻
12:16:58 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to sleep because I need it, goodnight!
 Seraphim
12:16:18 Sera (She/Her)
Felt silly and made a custom based on my emotional support fictional character uh oh
 Luna👻
12:16:18 Silver (She/her)
Anubis
The FMC ones are so pretty! I hope you get it.
 Luna👻
12:15:57 Silver (She/her)
Yeah they donÂ’t care. Wolves donÂ’t you 2 to fly XD
 Everlasting Torment
12:15:45 Anubis, Samael
Luna I want a background XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Red Fox : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    166    167    168    169    170   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 25, 2023 01:42 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Hondo, Astronomy, Violet, Hymir (Ind), Oreithya (Ind), Malicia (Ind), Newborns (Ind)

The night fallen female smiles gently down at Hondo upon his thanks, her tail swishing slowly behind her. Her eyes crinkled slightly in amusement as he dove into his meal, watching as he only pulled away to answer her question. Her gaze follows his own after he affirms that he wouldn’t be needing anything else – settling upon his injured paw. The wounds would likely persist for a while, due to their severity, but it was nothing her and Violet couldn’t deal with.

However, the medic’s eyes were quick to widen as he moved to stand – taking a step of her own backwards to grant him some leeway. His words, no matter how familiar to the day they were, strung a twinge of annoyance in her heart. One that would undeniably lead to further stress.

Please, not this again.

She watches as his striped form brushes past her, moving towards the entrance of the den. Twisting around (by literally springing her front up in a jump-like motion), she prepares to cut off his exit… only to pause as another wolf proceeds to block her path. Much to her burning annoyance. A cocky one he was, holding a posture that screamed “I am in charge here.” If he weren’t one of her patients, she would have had her son chase him from her sights this very instant. (If he were still in the den, anyway.)

Xola flattens her ears back as the male sits in front of her, wrapping his tail across his paws in a fluid motion – huffing out a puff of condensed air into the cooling atmosphere. Her striking gaze, which was now filled with a burning fire, roared against his own chilling glint. A sign that she wasn’t about to back down, no matter how “pleading” he appeared. She takes a step towards him before speaking.

“Well, Astronomy,” she juts her nose forward (far enough away where she wouldn’t get snapped at) with now raised and alert years, “I’d surely love to send you home, but I’m afraid that you’re not cleared to leave. If I recall, you’ve yet to take any herbs for said journey home. And I’m not entirely sure that you’d even be able to move fast enough to reach your camp before the storm hits. Even if you only sustain a few scratches – which would require one more survey before your departure. Besides, that attitude of yours could surely use some remedying, don’t you think?”

The charcoal colored female tilts her head at the end of her statement – a teasing sort of gesture, but also a slight challenge. Or, rather, a warning. A slight reminded (or wise suggestion) that it would not be in his best interest to act so upright towards her, nor rush his own recovery.

Moving out of his personal space, she walks around him to where she had last seen Hondo. To her dismay (but not to her surprise), he had already exited to den. Her shoulders sag slightly at the revelation as a little sigh escapes her. “Now, if you’ll excuse me,” she does not look at the muddy wolf behind her as she speaks, “I have another wolf to find thanks to your… insistence on leaving early.”

With a swish of her tail, the night pelted female moves to follow after the brindle male. Her steps were light but certain and motivated, carrying her towards the opening of her den where Violet had just entered. She smiled softly as she watched the younger female free herself from the frosted flakes that were softly falling from the sky.

Her apprentice was swift to cut her pathing off once more, not far from where she and Hondo had just spoken. At her initial offer, Xola simply shakes her head no – all but ready to catch yet another run away – but she takes pause at her following statement. Her ears, again, fall at the words that now rung through her ears.

“Newborns?”

Her voice was meek and quiet – quieter than usual – as the shock settled upon her. What had occurred during her short trip from camp. Taking a breath, she meets her apprentice’s gaze with a look of solid confidence (and completely missing the second question the gray female presented). “Take me to them.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 26, 2023 07:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Loki | M | Scavenger | SUP | M: Harry, Camp(ind)
Loki was resting his eyes in a corner of the makeshift camp. Too many new dogs in the camp. The twins had disappeared. . .again. Not only that, but that new guard was giving flowers to Alha. Who did he think he was? He held back a growl at that thought. No, the male wouldn't be able to get close to Alha. If Loki felt the male was getting too close, he would take care of him. Although, Alha wouldn't be pleased with him drowning the male or leading him into a trap. He would have to do it another way.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard pawsteps heading towards him. Big pawsteps. If it was that big lump of fur that had been prancing around the clearing, Loki would have a fit. He flicked an ear before lifting his head as he heard Harry's voice. Loki's eyes narrowed. The guard wanted to find something to annoy? The male's tone was dull as if he was bored. Hmm. . ."Well, that depends on you," Loki said, his voice taking a slight edge to it. Okay, he would be friendly. For now.

Loki got up to stretch before shaking out his loose fur. There was a flurry of snow in the air which annoyed him. Him and cold did not get along. He tilted his head towards the forest before saying, "I suppose we can head upriver towards the meadow. Take the trap path and see which ones has been sprung. As long as your big paws doesn't get in the way." Loki huffed, trotting towards the river. He didn't really care if the male followed him or not, he didn't exactly 'need' a chaperone. Unless, of course, they didn't want him getting into trouble.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 27, 2023 09:54 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Neyein || F || Loner || Mentions: Silver

Neyein curled herself into a ball, tucking her tail over her nose for a bit of warmth. She was thinking now that she must be the stupidist wolf, as the breezes got stronger. She should have followed the female, but no, she was here insted too scared to go to the pack and ask for help. She was too scared to show how weak she was.

Sometime while Neyein laid there, snow flurries started coming down. It slowly became more and more, and now Nyein realized that her quick check at the mountains was the worst idea she had. She was trying to think of some where she could stay. She usually found some sort of old den that was hidden behind the dogwood trees, but she didn't find a place on her last search, and now she was at least an hour away from there.

As she thought the more time she let the snow start to build up, if she left then, she could have probably made it back, but she decided to try and play it safe, and stay there for a little bit.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 27, 2023 09:35 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F-3years| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Quilo|
Temari blinks in curiousity as Quilo moved away from her, before following his gaze to the sky. Her face brightenin in joy, "snow! she exclaimed in excitement. Her tail swishing happily behind her as she leapt to her paws, bouncing in a small circle her eyes sparkled. As the snowflakes started drifing down in small flurries, Temari couldn't contain her joy.
Spinning in rapid circles the female nipped at the falling snow, her tongue rolling out of her mouth as she tried to catch the small frozen drops of water. Turning brielfly to the husky male beside her, Temari smiled happily finally willing her body to a stop. Her tail however refused to listen as it swayed behind her rapidly.
"The first snow of winter, we should see if there's anything that needs to be done. At least before the cold really sets in yk?" she chuckled to herself, almost tripping over her words. Blue eyes shifting to scan the camp, pausing as her leg twinged in pain. Gritting her teeth as she pushed it away, the cold was going to make dealing with that lingering injury a tad more difficult than she'd like.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Temari(ind)|
He nodded listening to the female, she was clearly expirenced at looking after a pack. Leaning over to get a smell of the herbs she moved before him, they were similar but distinct enough he could pick them out. He shifted to give her more room as Shalah stood, "of course, I shall asisst you". His voice abit gruff but far gentler than when he spoke to the male his sister was hanging around.
He padded after her as they exited the den, he hesitated seeing the small flurries of snow drifting down. His gaze darkening at the white sky, knowing with the cold of winter food an herbs would become scarce. Kenai glanced sideways towards his sister's bright coat, fowning when he spotted Quilo beside her. He supposed he'd let them be fore now, but that doesn't mean he liked the male. He shook his head, turning back to Shalah with a dip of his head "you lead the way ma'am".

Edited at August 27, 2023 09:36 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 27, 2023 10:45 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Mairea, Hunting party[Night, Brute, Solaris, Shiva, Arashi]|
She chuckled at Brute's concern for her, rubbing her head against his shoulder she reasurred him "I'll be fine, if things gets bad I'll had back to camp". She padded after Alpha Night, letting her head hang lower sniffing for any scents she could track. Pausing at a strange mark on thr ground, it was putrid and burned her throat. Lifting her head she flicked her ear as she swished her tail, making the 2 males behind her aware to avoid that spot.
Padding carefully as she followed the alpha, ears swivaling as she listened to their surroundings. Willow swayed her head back and forth trying to pick up something. She frowned as the chill brought by the snow flurries was making it difficult to pinpoint anything, frustration starting to show as her tail flicked angerly. Willow slowed to let her shoulder brush against Brute's, giving a faint smile to the darker male.
.~[][][]~..~[][][]~.
|Aoife/F| Scout/Eastern| Mentions: |
Her head ached as she pushed herself to her paws, frowning at the flurries she could see coming down. Glancing up at the sky revealed the source, large looming clouds were gathering which meant a storm was on it's way. She sighed stretching briefly before padding towards the edge of camp, her gaze sweeping the forest beyond. Perhaps she should get someone to go on patrol with or one last hunt before night brought the real cold.
Aoife shook her head feeling the wind ruffle her fur, she wasn't fond of this time of year but she could manage. Brining her attention to camp she noted not many were moving about anymore, perhaps their visitors had finally decided to settle in she chuckled. Probably not without abit of Xola's nagging to rest, the poor lot of them.
Sitting down she decided to wait and see if anyone had need of her, it would be good to have something to do. She lifted her nose to the sky, she could smell the snow even stronger now. Her chest tightened at how this reminded her of the day everything had changed. A shadow casting itself over her face at the thought, not long after she had left and joined this pack. It was her new home, and Aoife hoped it would be different this time around.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 28, 2023 12:38 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nolan || M || Loner || Mentions: Anyone
Nolan eventually got up, shaking off the snow from his back and head. His tail was waging as he watched more and more snow flurry down towards him. He took a moment to enjoy it then started to trot down towards the river.

The path he usually took was lined with frost. When he made it down but the river it seemed colder than ice on his tongue. He only took one sip and decided that was enough for him, walking back to his tree.

He realized now that he needed a better place to stay. He started to poke around, wandering from tree to tree, bush to bush, looking for something that offered even the littlest bit of shelter. He wandered deeper and deeper, the trees getting closer together now, and the dead bushes and brambles everywhere.

Eventually he found a small space, it would have to do for now. It was at the base of a larger tree, there seemed to be a small hole from some other animal. Though it wasn't particularly the best, it offered some shelter. He laid down there, tucking his tail over his nose and just enjoyed all the flurries that came down.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 28, 2023 02:18 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F / Stray / M: anyone
Finley continues to watch snow flurries fly around outside of the cave she gave a quick yawn and stretched her body. Finley gave a small grunt before shaking her pelt and stepping out of the cave into the cold snow.
Finley walked along a snow trail towards the river once again, the water is of course colder than normal but it felt nice. The young dog bent her head down and took a long but slow drink.
Finley heard a crash in the distance causing her to lift her head and look into that direction, Finley flicked her ear and left the river walking towards the cave once again
She managed to find a dead bird from frostbite and took it with her to have a nice meal for the day.
Once Finley managed to get back clumps of snow was stuck in between her furs making her uncomfortable and annoyed. Finley laid down and started to pluck the feathers from the bird body revealing a skinny body, it wasn't much for food but it would give her energy for the day.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 28, 2023 02:46 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Hymir (ind), Illusion, Malicia, Newborns, Hondo
Violet nodded, sensing her mentor's shock. She also realized Xola had missed her second question. She assumed they could talk while they walked, of course, if Xola listened. "Well let's go then." She said, trying to force a smile, worry started filling her gut. Was Hymir okay? Was that why Xola ignored her? No, Xola had other things on her mind, she just hadnt heard her. She gave her head a shake, to rid herself of those thoughts. She just couldnt think like that.
Violet turned around, seeing the Beta go into his den for a moment, then turned to go do something else, he looked like he was going to check on things, with his slight hobble and the occasional grimince. She dismissed it, and tryed to start up a conversation with Xola. Flurries fluttered around her and the dark pelted female, as they walked towards Illusions den. "So.." Violet started, trying not to blush. "Have you seen Hymir lately? Or know where he is?" She wouldnt meet her mentors eyes, and kept looking straight ahead, and occasionally towards the snowy sky.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 28, 2023 02:58 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Hunting Party, Willow
Brute smelled the air, snow following on his nose, making him sneeze. He shook his head, it was only a flurry, but he knew soon it would snow harder, or even blizzard. He started to smell the earth, smelling faint trails of rabbits, rodents and birds, and the very faint scent of deer. His mouth started to water, he hadnt tasted deer in what seemed like weeks. But he couldnt let that get to him. Willow overtook him, and started to smell something in the ground, then alerted to avoid. He trotted in front of her and sniffed a tree, he looked up and saw a squirrel, who seemed to be mocking him. And just for fun, it threw one of its prized acorns at him, hitting right between the eyes. He let out a sigh, knowing in this weather he wouldnt be able to climb the tree. Soon Willow was at hus side, and she brushed her shoulder against his, sending a warm shiver up his side. He returned the smile then stopped abruptly. His eyes went eide and his nose went in the air. Was that really what he thought that was? Deer! In response, and white tail flickered behind some brush. He held his tail up, signaling prey up ahead, then lowered into a hunters crouch, slowly stalking towards his prey.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 29, 2023 05:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shiva | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Hunting Party(ind), Arashi
Shiva scented the air, keeping a steady trot as she padded down the path. Considering they were going to the lake, and from the last visit to the lake she had, she was very wary. She flicked an ear as she felt something cold land on her pelt. Pausing for a moment, she looked to the sky, noting the small flakes falling gently. At Arashi's remark, Shiva sighed. "It has indeed." Shiva flicked her tail before hearing the question. She shook her head quickly, "No, we must stay together. No wolf is allowed out of camp without a partner for the time being."

Shiva started back up, her ears swiveling before she spoke again. "With this winter coming, we have new prey coming into our borders. As great as that sounds, it also brings more predators than before. I believe the humans have some part into that." She said before giving Arashi a curious look. "I do not remember seeing you at the meeting when Alpha Night announced that no wolf goes out by themselves. Were you hunting?" She asked, looking slightly curious but her nose twitched every so often, keeping tabs on their surroundings.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    166    167    168    169    170   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us