Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
12:32:22 Anubis, Samael
Bloody hell

Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully
 Beautiful Tragedies
12:31:09 
Looking for a Rp partner or two. Pm me, please.
 Continental Wolves
12:30:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
hmm..
 technoblade
12:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
I wish I had a sugar parent of healing items sometimes, forest is being mean to me XD
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:28:41 Sileas, he/they
ack the link didn't work... Ashes is the wolf i'm talking about
 technoblade
12:28:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I went to my friends house and we had spagget with creamy, mildly spicy, tomato sauce and garlic bread. T'was good.
 Transcendence
12:28:22 anti gen ai
Fmc makes me waste more money than i can pit back in. And im putting back in money 😭
 Ishouldbeinschool
12:28:00 Sileas, he/they
-WP Click-
i want to make him... powerful... can someone give him some points please? :3
 Everlasting Torment
12:26:44 Anubis, Samael
Thank you night walker :)

Techno yes Xd
 Continental Wolves
12:26:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Yes >:^
That or make me food
 technoblade
12:26:08 Lil Techy | Techno
do I really wanna do another 2k moves?
 Transcendence
12:24:34 anti gen ai
Im pretty sure these guys are overo and one of them is a genebomb
-Click-
-Click-
Pretty colors
 Everlasting Torment
12:21:57 Anubis, Samael
Sorry 500*
 Everlasting Torment
12:21:47 Anubis, Samael
So close to 700

You have : 477 Moon Flowers.
 Transcendence
12:19:30 anti gen ai
Sheesh i nabbed more log in HEE pony pics to look at 😭
 Everlasting Torment
12:17:58 Anubis, Samael
Luna Same 🤞
 Boo
12:17:26 Chrissy
real.
 Continental Wolves
12:17:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 334 days in a row.
 Luna👻
12:16:58 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to sleep because I need it, goodnight!
 Seraphim
12:16:18 Sera (She/Her)
Felt silly and made a custom based on my emotional support fictional character uh oh

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Grizzly Bear : +3
Red Fox : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    165    166    167    168    169   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 21, 2023 03:38 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Malicia, Hondo, Illusion
Violet nodded at Malicia's request, then rose to her paws. She walked to yhe mouth of the den, making sure not to step on the fragile bodies of the newborns. She looked outside, only to see swirling clouds and snow. She let out a huff. Winter was here, and this one wasnt going to be easy. Before leaving she looked at Illusion. "Take care of her, you'll be a great father. I'll be back when I can." With that, she walked off into the snowstorm. Flakes swirled around her in mini tornadoes, and they landed on her gray pelt. When she entered the medics den, she gave a small shake, sending snow and frost evrryehere. She didnt even notice the Beta, Hondo, leave. She saw Xola over by where Hondo was, and she walked over to her dark pelted mentor. "Is there anything you need me to do?" She asked, looking around the den. "I have already taken care of Malicia and her newborns. Just wondering if you need help." Then a warm thought creeped into her. "Where did Hymir go?" She asked, trying not to look to demanding.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 21, 2023 10:18 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Sundown/M/Medics Apprentice/Raven/M: Anya, Flame, Shadow/

Sundown watched the Elder with bright eyes. Funnel. He needed to remember Funnel for eyes to help with pain. He nodded enthusiastically as she spoke. "I am sorry that they couldn't help your sight and that you had to go through that." He said, dipping his head in respect. He wasn't sure if he could ever go through that. Going blind was a huge fear of his, just like going deaf, permanent injuries, losing a limb, the list could go on and on.

He was just about to ask Anya if he could borrow Brielle to check her temperature when Shadow walked in. Being a Medic in training, he wanted to watch his body language to see if he had any known injuries. Yellow eyes narrowed to watch every move carefully. He didn't seem hurt, but he did notice something else. How he sifted when he saw Anya. Sundown wasn't sure what exactly it was about since he was no mind reader, so he shrugged it off.

He listened to Shadows soft voice, this was a new side to the scary Alpha. Ears flicked back as a sign of anxiety as it filtered into his eyes. "I-I hate to interrupt you Alpha Shadow,," Sundown had the urge to bow, "But uhh, could you- before you- um, before you steal Anya, would it be possible to check Brielle for her temperature? I don't feel comfortable doing it without a parent around." He gulped, eyes wide with fear. His heart felt that if it were to beat any faster it would fail. He glanced at the exit, wanting the ground to swallow him whole.

He let out a shaky breath, trying to focus on calming his heart. Was there Lavender in the den? He could desperately use some right now. He sat down, eyes flicking from Anya to Shadow.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 21, 2023 10:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: SFP, Sundown and Bri
Anya was relieved when Flame didn't seem too upset. She turned away from the elder and began studying Sundown. He didn't seem as nervous as the last time, so maybe he was getting used to Anya? Just then the young mother saw her alpha behind the medic. She immediately lit up at his presence. She wanted to run up to him and greet him with her puppy-like way but she stopped herself so she wouldn't accidentally hurt Bri. "Shadow!!" She squeaked excitedly instead as her tail wagged wildly behind her. "Hi, Icicle!" She then quickly added, careful to not forget about her friend. Anya then turned to Shadow as he sat beside her. She giggled quietly with his quiet words, remembering all that Flame had said. -Perhaps he wouldn't mind if i nuzzle him?- she wondered, looking into Shadow's eyes.
Anya shivered a bit when Shadow brought up the lesson but the female just smiled her bright smile. "Sorry if i worried you. I was sleeping with Ash." Anya said quietly as she gently nuzzled Shadow. She then pulled away, practically glowing like the sun. "And yes, im as ready as ill ever be." She answered. Despite being very nervous, being near Shadow somehow gave her confidence. Just then, Anya heard Sundown's nervous voice. She quickly turned to look at him, and immediately saw the fear in his eyes. Ah, now this was the Sundown she first met. The one that made her want to be his friend and help him not be scared.
But, why had he changed so suddenly? Anya glanced at Shadow. -Is he scared of Shadow?- she wondered, frowning a bit. Anya scooted Bri to Flame before carefully sitting up and going over to the nervous medic. "Dont be scared! Shadow wont hurt you! Hes really just a gentle giant!" She said as she put her paw on top of his, hoping to help Sundown feel atleast a tiny bit better. She then gave him one of her best calming smiles. "Anyway, yeah lets get Brielle taken care of first." Anya said gently, removing her paw from the medic's.

Edited at August 21, 2023 10:53 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 22, 2023 12:31 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Killjoy/M/Alpha/Eastern/M:River/

Killjoy rubbed his head gently against Rivers, he couldn't believe that this was happening, unsure if he was asleep, awake or somewhere in between. He'd pictured this so many times. He wasn't sure if he wanted to cry, howl or laugh. He was scared to speak, afraid that he'd choke up.

His ears flicked back when River frowned, his tail hesitated mid-air from where it was wagging. How was he going to tell his Pack? Part of him wanted her to just join, and not tell anyone, but that would come with backlash, nor would it work.

His tail froze as he stared at thin air, mind spinning. How was he supposed to tell his Pack? Surely, they'd be happy and welcome River? He could think of a few wolves that might not be very happy... He gave River a smile, "I'm sure we'll find a way." His blue eyes reflected love as he gazed at the silver female next to him.

He sighed with a small chuckle. "Well, Shadow hopefully will tell Nig-er- Alpha Night." He said, worry slowly creeping up his spine. He followed her gaze outside of the den. "I'm sure they will, afterall, what's not to love about you! If there are problems, we'll resolve it together." He said, looking at her again, still unsure how anything so perfect could be real. "Don't worry," He said, his black nose touching hers, "For now, lets just enjoy the moment." He said, rolling over to his back, looking up at River, happily panting with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, tail wagging slightly as some flakes of snow fell outside of the den.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 22, 2023 01:07 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari

The black and white male flinches back at the sight of tears, unsure of what to make of them. Had he gone too far? Was the lick too much? Was the hug? Had he said something wrong? Done something wrong? Did he somehow manage to royally screw up a blossoming relationship just by-

He gave pause at Temari’s ‘thank you,’ relaxing almost instantly upon registering the words. A breath of air that he didn’t know he was holding leaves his form, almost like a relieved sigh. But that all goes away the minute she presses her head into his fur. His ears shoot up and his body stiffens, blush rushing along his cheeks at the contact. All the while, his tail pounds against the ground behind him. Thump thump thump thump. There was almost no division between the noises at this point. And, despite the chilling atmosphere, he felt oldly warm. Right where his heart would be.

It wasn’t until her following statement did the shock emotions subside. A little wake up call to his brain. With a small chuckle of his own, he lays his head upon hers and closes his eyes – his leg still wrapped around her shoulders all the while.

“I’ll make sure to keep it then.”

Something touches his snout. Something cold and damp. His eyes flutter open from the tender moment, staring down his snout at the little white spec that slowly faded away. He sneezed not a moment later. Confused, he removes his head from the blue eyed female’s and looks up. Small flurries of the same stuff were slowly floating downwards, where they’d meet the ground and disappear. It was snowing.

With a grin, the icy eyed male releases the bright female from his grasp and stands to step slightly backwards. His tail remained wagging as he did so as were his eyes still casted up towards the sky. “Temari, look! It’s snowing.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 22, 2023 09:18 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Astronomy|M|Hunter|Raven|M: Xola. River.|

Astronomy laid silently in his corner, watching everything unfold in front of him. His dark blue eyes were on Shadow, eyes watching every move, ears back slightly, annoyed to be around all of theses wolves. Silently, he watched wolves filter in and out of the den. They came and they went.

A deep glare was given to the Medic when she approached River. He stood up when River did, not wanting her to leave her side, but stopped when he saw her expression, his ears flicked back. He sat down and watched her leave. Was this it? He laid down with a thunk, waiting for the Medic to come back. He wanted to go home. He didn't feel any injuries, just a bit sore.

Astro listened to the interactions with the Medic, and eyed her Apprentice. Blue eyes narrowed. She had the hots for the Medic's son... His ear flicked back, chewing on his cheek. Not his deal. He laid his head on his legs, waiting for his moment for action. He didn't have to wait long. He stood up, acting as if he were streaching his long legs accompanied with a yawn.

He made eye contact with the Medic, and approched her. He held himself as if he had power behind him, nose slightly in the air, a small smirk on his face. He sat down in front of her, his tail elegantly wrapping around his paws. "Let me introduce myself, I am Astronomy, and I was wondering if I was cleared to head home, please." He said, making unwavering eye contact. One could wonder if it was a slight evil behind those eyes, or if it was just the lighting. "I really want to get home before the snow is bad." He said, giving her pleading eyes.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 22, 2023 07:10 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award

Nolan || M || Loner || Mentions: Anyone

Nolan was laying down, his back against the rough bark of a tree stump, the leafless dogwood loomed above him. The sky was gray, and cloudy, and a cold breeze brushed over his back.

A few flurries of snow started to fall, and then it slowly grew more and more. His tail thumped softly on the ground at the sight. Nolan loved the snow, always had. It landed on his back and melted, leaving spots on his fur cold and wet, but he didn't mind, it didn't get to his skin.

He laid his head down on the cold earth, and watched the snow come down as it slowly went from a few flakes to many. His eyes were kept more to the right, it was easier to see the snow that way. It was hard to see out of his let eye even more now, the snow created a veil and everything went from a fog to a blur there.

A soft smile came over him, it was small and not too visible, but still there. He closed his eyes and let his breath slow into a gentle rhythm.. in, out, in, out. He didn't fall asleep, just lay there peacefully, enjoying the feeling of the soft flurries of snow landing on his back.

Edited at August 22, 2023 07:10 PM by Red Ash
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 22, 2023 11:32 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Violet (indi)

Malicia smiled warmly and leaned into her love his warm pelt comforting as the wind seemed to pick up outside. Her three pups stirred happily at her belly enjoying the warmth her coat and body provided. Malicias optics where heavily lidded by the time violet had trotted in. It was clear the dam needed rest more then anything else, thus only managing a soft sigh in reply. Malicias banner wagging softly before she nuzzled her pups before protectivly resting her cranium down near them.

No one would ever harm these pups, not so long as her heart still beat. Mother nature would also not be stealing these young from her.. not this time. No, she wanted the chance to be a real mother a proper mother and raise amazing pups. Good hunters and leaders perhaps one day. Malicia hummed softly in her sleep as the snow flaked down outside.

*Bardou Update*

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: no one

Bardou stood stiffly up from the river and limped slowly but surely to the slower current. Despite the snow now snarling around her white figure. Huffing softly, she knew the medic would be concerned... and yet this seemed not to bother her. She needed to get back to her pack, to start training to hunt down the jag... she needed to make sure her pack was safe. Twas her duty as beta even if it killed her, and she wouldnt let Shadow do it.. he actually had a reason to live. While bardou... No longer did. Her only purpose was to serve the pack.

Groaning softly she stepped into the fridged water and wadded into it. Her paws growing numb as she tredded upon the sandy bottom as it slowly fell away to nothing. The cold water burned her exposed flesh causing a soft whine to escape her lips as she pumped her legs. The current pulled her a fair bit as she forced her body forwards till the ground below her grew solid again. Panting her legs gave below her, ha... ha... least she was on her side now.

With a grunt she pulled herself back up her shoulders quivering as the snow landed upon her. Bardou growled softly and picked up a steady trot pushing through the pain that welled from her not fully closed wounds. However, pushing herself was all she ever knew... that and fighting till fighting was no longer an option. Bardou allowed her cranium to lower as she pushed into a run that made her chest burn and throat raw as she made great head way to camp.

Bardou finaly made it to Raven camp... Home. With a soft sigh and an excited lash of her banner she went towards her den where she promptly laid down outside of. Contently sprawled out upon her side tongue lolled out and optics closed as snow began to settle upon her wet fur.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 23, 2023 09:27 AM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
Finley finished her drink and lifted her head up towards the sky she saw some snow fall and one landed on the tip of her nose. She licked the cold feeling away and shook her fur, the snow didn't really bother her but it still didn't help with anything.
The young dog looked around the area for any place to stay out of the cold there was a small cave right next to the river. She quickly headed inside and groomed her fur our from any snow clots in it. Finley watched as the snow fell to the ground in little flurries even though it wasn't much Finley felt safe and happy from seeing the snow once again.
Finley watched for a little while longer before she felt the tip of her nose become very cold. The dog tried to lick it watched but it only became worse, Finley tail unravled she laied her head down and covered her muzzle with her tail bringing warmth to her body. She didn't fall asleep though she just listened for anything and was stuck with her racing thoughts plus the sound of silence.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 24, 2023 12:02 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Harry/M/Guard/Strays United/ M: Loki/

Harry laid in the outskirts of the makeshift camp. This wasn't home, this wasn't shelter, it was hardly safe! His large head resting on his light brown legs, chocolate eyes slightly closed. Through his slits, he could see the pack moving around him. He seemed to just be a shadow watching the world unfold. He felt completely and utterly useless.

Urging himself to get up and do something, he could feel a breeze through the matted parts of his thick, once long, fur. With a yawn, the dog rose to his feet, and shook himself out. What time was it? This day just seemed to drag on forever...

He looked around camp. Everyone seemed busy... except one. Loki. Harry sighed, well, maybe he could learn to like Loki's company? He licked his lips as he headed towards Loki, hoping that the prankster wouldn't reject him. He sat down by him, and slowly moved his rump towards Loki. "Uh, hey Loki. I assume you aren't up to anything, want to go hunt with me and find something to annoy?" Harry asked, his eyes dull, voice flat, another yawn approaching.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    165    166    167    168    169   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us