Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Destinations End
02:18:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Transcendence
<3
I'll try my best as best I can.

Hopefully you can get some sleep soon
 Transcendence
02:15:22 anti gen ai
Destii<3 please take cAre
 Transcendence
02:14:58 anti gen ai
I need sLEEP
 Transcendence
02:14:51 anti gen ai
Im very smart
Forgetting to use my own tone tags 💀
 Destinations End
02:08:25 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Unfortunately, yeah. It's a pretty bad night. Severe pain is keeping me up.
 ZEFHYR
02:06:36 
what kinds of things do you get, or what actually happens, if you have an offering for the temple?
 Magnus Bane
02:05:47 Mag/Maggy
Desti
You're up late
 Destinations End
02:04:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starmutt
01:56:19 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Urux
01:56:01 Urox
Forest 42 is wiping me out! I've never had to heal so much
 starmutt
01:54:23 marsh | they/it
affectionate tone tag to that i love when you ramble
 Continental Wolves
01:53:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mushrooms: 1,171
Mushrooms Saved: 15,177
 Magnus Bane
01:52:45 Mag/Maggy
Lmao
 starmutt
01:51:43 marsh | they/it
thats you in chat
 Transcendence
01:51:21 anti gen ai
Me online
-Click-
 Bears den
01:48:21 Bear
*Dabi
 Bears den
01:48:05 Bear
Do yÂ’all like my drawing? ItÂ’s Dani inspiredÂ…it was really hard to draw the lower eyelid pulled down like that:/
-Click-
 starmutt
01:44:40 marsh | they/it
should i turn some of my regular ocs into honsedogs
 Transcendence
01:42:28 anti gen ai
This game is giving me a certain sense of intellectual discomfort
 Vashi Kurtlar
01:42:19 Vashi
My finger slipped w wolf party and I accidentally retired a legendary nose defect wolf :Â’)))

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : -4
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    163    164    165    166    167   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 15, 2023 03:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Mairea, Willow, Brute, Solaris, Sundown(ind), Arashi
Night tilted his head back as flicked an ear over as Mairea as she started to speak before shaking his head with a frown. "I am afraid that is not possible Mairea. Ore has her work cut out for her as it is and I am not willing to send any more packmates over to the Eastern Pack especially with the smell of snow in the air. As for your concerns, if they are urgent as you suggest, you can ask Sundown as soon as he is finished checking on one of the queens." Night said, frowning slightly. He could smell the snow on the air more strongly now which meant two things. They needed to get their hunting patrol out quickly and back, and no one was to leave camp for a while. He was already worried enough about his medic and hunters, he didn't need to be losing anymore.

Night blinked as he realized Arashi was now beside him before answering the question he thought she would have asked. "Yes, you may join us. You and Shiva start scouting ahead to the lake while we follow." He said, nodding to the two females. Shiva dipped her head slightly before trotting towards the exit of camp. As it was deeper in the mountains, she disappeared down the trail that would lead to the medic's trail. Instead of going down, she would continue on that trail. They would follow shortly.

Night turned back to Mairea before saying, "If you would like to stay in the medic's den until he is ready for you, you can do that Mairea." He tilted his head towards her mate before saying in a calm tone, "Solaris, you are free to join our patrol if you would like to." Night flicked an ear as Willow spoke up again. He looked between the female and Brute before giving a curt nod, "If you two are up to it, then yes, you can join the patrol. However, we do not need any more injuries. If you need to pull out, you pull out. Understood?" Once he got an answer, he nodded before turning towards the trail.

"Let us get going before the snow comes. I do not want any hunters to be out when the snow hits," Night said, an ear flicking as he scented the air again. He glanced worriedly towards Eastern territory but quickly turned to start walking towards the trail. Less worrying, more hunting. They will be fine. They probably will be fine. Maybe.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 15, 2023 11:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Sundown/M/Medics Apprentice/Raven/ M:Anya, Flame, Brielle/

Sundow stepped into the den, glancing around quickly, giving Flame a polite smile and nod. He hadn't had a lot of time to talk with the Elder, but he knew she could teach him a ton, something he loved. He stopped right in front of Anya, his head down close to hers. He tried to not think about it.

"Hello Anya, how do you think Brielle responded to the herbs given to her yesterday? No reactions to it? Her whining stopped, I hope? Have you checked to see if her fever went down? Is she staying warm?" Sundown felt bad about bombarding the young mother with questions when he had the feeling that she would be overwhelmed by it. He gave her a 'sorry' look, both ears swiveled back to listen outside. Was that Night? Someone waiting in the Medics den for him or Ore?

Sundown sat down, looking at Flame. "You seem to be very wise, care to share any of it with me?" He asked, his yellow eyes watching her closely, even if she couldn't see it. "I don't mean to be rude, but how did you lose your vision? Do you think it could have been helped?" Eye injuries scared him, the thought of not being able to help a pack mate see again, or even worse, being the cause of it. His multi-colored tail wrapped around his paws, ears perked.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 16, 2023 04:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Flame, Sundown and Bri
Anya nervously looked away when Sundown came up to her and practically put his face into hers. Why did he have to be so close? When he started asking a ton of questions, the young mother panicked a bit. She hadn't thought to check on Bri's fever or anything. Anya looked at Sundown as she went to speak, catching his sorry look. "She, uhh...Isn't as fussy as before. She quietly whines a bit but she isn't crying like before. And uhh...im pretty sure she's not cold and i haven't checked to see if her fever is gone." She answered and gave a Sundown guilty smile with her last sentence. She truly felt bad for not paying more attention to Brielle.
When Sundown turned to Flame, so did Anya. Her eyes lit up, curious about what she would tell Sundown. But before the female could get too curious, the male brought up the elder's vision. Even though she had asked about the story that involved Flame's vision loss and didn't get told off, she wasn't sure if Flame would want others asking about it. And that is why Anya's ears went back as she let out a quiet whine. If you weren't paying close attention you could mistake it for Brielle but the source was actually Anya. The female hates anyone getting mad or sad, so she stretched her neck out and nuzzled Flame's shoulder. It was the only thing she could think to do besides sit there nervously.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 16, 2023 04:50 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari

Quilo’s ears droop the moment Temari looks to the ground, her formerly cheery expression a mere ghost in what was before him now. His head tilts to the side, confused and concerned with the response he had received. He reaches out a paw to comfort her, only to pause as she begins to speak – leaving it hanging in her general direction.

Icy eyes soften at her initial statement and clouded eyes, a painting of sympathy passing over them. While it wasn’t very detailed or informative, he could gather enough through her expression and manner of speaking alone. Something had happened. Something terrible. And it had likely been caused by her family. That or they left her and her brother at the slightest hint of danger.

But, surely, they aren’t entirely evil. Right? Maybe there was a misunderstanding of sorts?

To her next statement, he couldn’t help but relate. To an extent, anyway. He knew what it was like to always be on the run. Particularly from dog catchers. While their games were always fun to him, they rarely gave him a moment’s rest. If not for his boundless energy, they definitely would have caught him. And from what others described, it wouldn’t have been pretty.

Noticing her distant stare, the husky male reaches out a leg and hooks it around her in an awkward sort of hug. He leans in slightly, pressing himself into her bright coat as well as he possibly could from his current position.

The canine sat there for a little bit, studying her motions. He didn’t believe the smile making its way back onto her face. Not after what he had seen. It was strained. Forced. And clearly a mark of pain. Licking her ear, he tries to get in closer proximity to her.

“Yes, that is a good thing. A very good thing. We’re your family now. Me, your brother, and everyone else in camp! You don’t have to fear anymore. We got you,” he offers her a smile during his remark, hoping to ease more of the tension, “And believe you me. We’re not going to let anything happen to you. I promise.”

Edited at August 16, 2023 04:51 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 17, 2023 09:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Xola, Ore(ind), Astro(ind), Everyone in den(ind), Killjoy
River watched the trio take off and everything happening in the den. Sighing, she laid her head down, tired. Too much activity for one day. Granted, that was everyday. River closed her eyes, listening to the soft snores of Astro beside her before falling into a light sleep. She could still hear Ore going around the den and shuffling pawsteps but her little nap was not going to be interrupted.

Finally pulling herself out of her nap, she flicked an ear as a quiet bark announced the medic's return. River was a bit surprised when the female bent over to meet her eyes though. At her words, River's ears pricked up. Killjoy wanted to see her? Her heart fluttered before she blinked the slight blush creeping up on her fur away. She pulled herself to her feet with a soft answer, "Yes, if you would." Her head stayed slightly lower because of her shoulder injury but there was a new light in her eyes, giving away her away.

River waited until Xola got to her side and started to lead her out. She had no idea where Killjoy's den was. Once they started moving, River padded quietly next to Xola, her ears staying perked and ready. Why was she so excited to see Killjoy? She could only believe. However, what would Alpha Night say? Her overprotective alpha, dubbed adoptive father, could be a bit scary when he went into defense. She hated to see him angry. But she also liked to see Killjoy.

River stayed silent as they walked before pausing at the den. She could smell Killjoy inside. Raising her head finally, she gave Xola a nuzzle with a whispered, "Thank you." Then she padded into the den and sat down, putting most of her weight on her uninjured side. River grinned mischievously before poking the sleeping Killjoy on the nose with a, "Your not allowed to fall asleep on me sleepy-head." She giggled, pulling back to see if that woke him up. Only then did she give an embarrassed look at the entrance in case Xola was still there.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 17, 2023 12:51 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
The young dog managed to pull her body up onto flat land, Finley collapsed on the floor from exhaustion "Never climbing that again" she growled before sitting up. She looked around while trying to steady her breath Finley stood up and made her way into the mountain range looking for a nice piece of free territory.
Finley found a small cave not far from the edge if the mountain peak she made her way into it and sat down for a second. She looked at her paw pads they were rough and had dried blood all over them. "At least it's safer up here then down there" she said giving a sigh, Finley made her way from she cave and continued walking through the mountain rage she could smell wolf scent for miles giving her the shivers.
"I hope this day just ends soon" Finley complained but she continued walking until she found a river Finley huffed and bent her head down to take a drink of the water.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 17, 2023 02:43 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Night, Patrol
He looked to Willow again before he turned back to Night. After the Alpha spoke he gave a brief bow. "We will pull out if need be. Right Willow." He said with a smirk, giving her a playful nudge. If she shows any sign of pain ir injury, he would pull her out himself. He moved a little closer to her, as the temperature seemed to start to drop. A cold shiver ran up his spine. This was going to be one nasty winter. He could tell Night was anxious, almost every time her would speak, his nose would be in the air, and he knew exactly what the Alpha was smelling. He could see snowclouds in the distance, swirling together and moving towards camp. Luckily they haf already "winterized" the dens, or whatever you want to call it. "We should get going." He said to himself and Willow, and he followed Night into the woods, his nose in the air for any type of prey.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 17, 2023 11:31 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: River, Killjoy, Hondo, Violet (Ind)

The dark coated female watches as River perks up at her appearance, blush creeps its way up her cheeks as she processes the words spoken. A gentle smirk makes its way onto her own face – one of teasing knowing. Her striking eyes reflect the same emotion, but with the added tint of amusement. She knew this feeling all too well. Even if it had been many years since she had experienced it.

I wonder… will I experience such a thing again?

Metaphorically shaking her head of these thoughts – not wanting to weigh herself down – the medic takes a step backwards, granting the silvery wolf before her room to stand. Her head rose to its usual height while the female’s stayed slightly hunkered down as she accepted her offer.

Offering her a gentle smile, Xola pads around the female, positioning herself on the side of the uninjured shoulder. She allows the hunter to take the first step after motioning for her to do so, letting her set the pace. Though, she was the one to lead the silver and white wolf towards the den (which she thankfully remembered the location of) afterwards.

The walk itself was silent, with River seemingly being within her own head the whole time. The night pelted female gladly left her to them, suspecting that she was trying to sort out some things. About her feelings, possibly? Unsure of what to make of them? She could only assume.

It didn’t take too long for the two females to stop in front of the alpha’s den. It was there that the blue eyed wolf’s head picked up, causing a chuckle to slip past the night-fallen one. A nuzzle followed by a ‘thank you’ from the injured female follows that sign of obvious excitement, drawing a soft smile from the medic.

“Of course, dear. Now, go get him,” she gives River a knowing look before she pads into the den.

The charcoal colored female sits there, for a moment or two. Just listening to see if the two would be alright if she were to leave. Noticing the embarrassed look sent her way she simply chuckles and nods towards the male in the den before nodding back to her own little “living area.” A small nudge from the distance they shared, and a signal as to where she would be if she was needed.

Standing, Xola turns back to her den and does as she motioned. Though, she does snag a bit of prey that a hunter had caught either earlier in the day or the day before along the way. It was a small thing, but food nonetheless. Taking a few seconds she looks around, she scans for any initial signs of trouble. But, upon finding none, she trots over to the beta and plots the prey down in front of him – nudging him with a paw in the process to stir him from his slumber. She felt… guilty for doing so, preferring to allow patients to sleep, but she wasn’t about to let him go hungry.

“I got the prey you request,” the female says quietly (or, well, quieter than normal), “Is there anything else you would like before I make my rounds around the den again? And find that apprentice of mine.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 18, 2023 12:32 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River, Xola|

Killjoy wasn't sure what kind of dream he was having, but it was a weird one. Things looked out of portion, and seemed to be...weaving around? Eyes flicked around this weird world, trying to make it all out. Something wet and cold touched his side, he slowly looked over to his side to see nothing. He cocked his head, wondering what the hell was happening in his mind. "Your not allowed to fall asleep on me sleepy-head." That voice, it seemed so far away, but he knew that voice!

Eyes slowly opened, a ear flicked, announcing his awaken. Was it just a dream? No. It couldn't have been, her scent was all over the den. He lifted his head, scared that it had just been a dream too good to be true. His blue eyes lit up when he saw River, his tail beginning to thump on the ground next to where he laid. "River!" He said, pulling himself into a sitting postion. His eyes were lighter then they had been all day, happily panting.

He wasn't sure what do say, his mind going blank. No! Shoot! His mind was spinning, trying to find something to say. "I uhh-" No, that didn't sound right, even in his mind. He just had to go for it. Even if it came out sounding really bad. "River, I really like you." He paused to chew his next words, looking down at his paws. "I could never ask you to unwilling leave your pack, especially if you don't feel the same way." He swallowed, his cheeks burning. Great. He didn't make his point across. "I-" I'm just going to stop talking now. I am not going to make it any better. He gazed down at his paws like his life depended on it.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 18, 2023 03:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
River watched as an ear flick and smiled inwardly to herself when his eyes lit up seeing her. She could hear his tail patting the floor as it wagged. Her own tail was flipping back and forth before calming down as he started to stutter. What he said next completely blew her mind. Her face was the definition of shock, especially when he continued. Is he saying what I think he's saying? River blinked, trying to take it in before scooting closer to him.

If he was not saying what she thought he was, then she was going to be super embarrassed and would probably leave. But. . .if he was saying what she thought (and kinda hoping) he said, then maybe it would come out okay. River scooted a bit closer before nuzzling one of his ears. She whispered into it, "I really like you too Killjoy." She drew back, her eyes gently but a loving light in them. She scooted a bit closer before touching noses with him. "Are you. . .asking if I will stay?" She asked, her ears flicking slightly.

She was not quite sure if she would stay but if it had Killjoy, then it would be worth it. Although, then he would have to contend with Night which might be a bit much. But River was willing to stay if that's what he wanted. Although. . .only if Killjoy wanted.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    163    164    165    166    167   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us