Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
04:18:58 P'Sky
I'm going back to poof off chat for a bit Amy ^°^
Pm me if youd like ^°^
 MLadySkylar
04:18:00 P'Sky
Amy
Luckily it's just a scratchy throat and weakness, considering I work in waste water getting sick is kind of in the job description>> but I've been there for years you'd think I'd be used to it lol

Amy you need sleep too xD
I passed out after dinner so I made a pot of coffee to awake me lol.

Amy
I am enjoying the Charon's blessings xD
 Amygdala
04:15:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Wow...she is pretty
 Amygdala
04:15:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
P'sky
That sounds awful. I hope you can feel better soon and get some sleep.

I am okay. Been pulling some late nights to get exploring done XD
 MLadySkylar
04:14:03 P'Sky
Nice Grab
-WP Click-
^°^
 MLadySkylar
04:12:59 P'Sky
Amy
I've been up since 230 am my time, I think I have a cold.
Kinda just watching TV, exploring, cleaning.
You?
 Amygdala
04:11:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey P'sky how are you?
 MLadySkylar
04:11:14 P'Sky
Hey Amy
 Amygdala
04:08:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good morning chat
 Magnus Bane
03:30:52 Mag/Maggy
Today

I need 6 more to reach 300. But I need to sleep so goodnight!!
 Sassy Otaku
03:30:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'm so tired, but I wanna finish these 700-ish moves before I sleep
 Tropical Pickle
03:26:48 Tropickle
300 since the start of the event? Or just from today?
 Magnus Bane
03:25:41 Mag/Maggy
Pickle
Disappointment lol. I need to sleep
 Tropical Pickle
03:22:33 Tropickle
Mag
Are you pleased or disappointed? XD
 Magnus Bane
03:20:47 Mag/Maggy
Bruh
6 brains off 300
 Celestial Saga
03:08:03 Queen / Jo
Hey Urux
 Urux
03:07:20 Urox
Celestial
Hi there <3
 Urux
03:07:10 Urox
Desti
Oh my goodness, that cannot be fun to deal with.

I think I recall talking to you briefly a while ago about that pain, I'm sorry to hear it's still causing problems for you <3

Sanctus is my baby boy. -WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
03:05:26 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Destinations End
03:05:12 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Urux
Ah ^^'
Who is Sanctus?

I am trying to, unsuccessfully, distract myself from the amount of pain I am in by multitasking several different things.
I am actually often mostly awake at this time if i am being honest ^^'
I just haven't slept at all yet because of how much pain I am currently in. I really only get a couple hours sleep a night on average

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Cheetah : +3
Baboon : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    162    163    164    165    166   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 8, 2023 05:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Frodo
Ash allowed himself to smile genuinely ss Frodo laughed. Ah, this was nice. It had been forever since the young wolf socialized and the animal he was socializing with didn't think he was annoying. Atleast, he was pretty sure Frodo didn't think he was annoying. Ash flinched a little when the conversation somehow turned to foxes. And Frodo was right, as much as the wolf hated to admit it, foxes have quite an affective strategy. As long as they didn't run into Ash, of course. The male had built up his agility and speed just so he could catch up to the fox. Though he still couldn't manage to keep up for long, even after killing all those foxes. He always had to have the element of surprise if he wanted to take one down, atleast most of the time.
Ash paused and looked around when Frodo stopped, wondering why he had stopped. Had he decided he wanted to stay for longer? Turns out the answer to that question was a no. Frodo had just spotted a moose and it's young which he was now watching. As the moose stared at them, Ash glared back, intending to show he wasn't scared. He didn't take his eyes off the moose even as Frodo spoke. He only spared a ear in the dog's direction since he was too focused on the moose. All that ran through his mind was that the calf would be a nice treat for Anya and the pack. Last time he checked Anya hadn't really eaten anything besides rabbit and deer.
Ash gritted his teeth when the prey scurried away. If you could just quickly bring the calf down...The young wolf sighed and reluctantly followed after Frodo. However, he wasn't ready to give the calf up totally. He marked this spot in his mind and planned to bring a partner back here to see if they could get the calf. Ash then refocused on Frodo and his answer to the question. The male nodded, realizing the dog must be older than him by years and years. Perhaps he was even an elder? Of course the young wolf would never ask that, but it hung in his mind. When the conversation turned to him, Ash froze in place for a second before continuing on. It wasn't the fact that Frodo was asking him a question, it was just the question itself that made the wolf uneasy.
Ash preferred not to talk about how he had ended up here, but he didn't want to not answer. So, Ash sighed and looked away, breaking Frodo's gaze before answering. "I wasn't born in the town. I wasn't even really born in this area. The humans caught my family and me and took us here. My sister and I were able to escape and that's when the dog saved me. He taught me how to survive." He said before looking at Frodo again. "Anyway, foxes may have a good strategy but i can say that they aren't invincible. In fact, once you train yourself, they're slightly easy to catch off gaurd and take down." As Ash said that, his eyes sparkled an evil looking sparkle. Just to add emphasis to what he had said, he also licked his teeth which gleamed as light hit them. Ash rather show he was a fox killing maniac than talk about anything serious. Especially his family and his past. "Also, were almost to the river." He added as a side note, hoping Frodo wouldn't hate him or be scared now.

Edited at August 8, 2023 05:52 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 10, 2023 05:53 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli and SFP(ind)
Makena gave Muli a concerned look when he said she could roam whenever. She doubted he knew what she really meant by that. To her, roaming was basically just walking in a random direction to see what territory she would come across next. She would explore and stay in that new area for a bit before going back home. And even if he was okay with that kind of roaming, she would miss him if she were to be gone for days. But maybe once Muli's paw was healed they could roam around a bit together. "I would never think to just disappear on you, Muli." Makena answered with a sigh, deciding she didn't want to talk to Muli about roaming anymore. Instead she just ate. She was so focused on the delicious food she didn't even hear when Muli told her to slow down. It was just so good!
Makena smiled at Muli when he said he had never seen a pond before. Well, she would have to change that sometime. "Once your paw gets better, or when Frost says it's okay to travel, i can show you a pond. It's in wolf territory but im sure if Frost or Icicle came with us it would be okay. Or maybe even Flame. Shadow would probably be too busy to be with us though. And i think their youngest pack member is scared of me. Either way, i can show you one day." She said, hoping Muli would like that. "And also, a puddle is pretty different. Ponds and lakes are way more beautiful." Kena added with a small giggle. The vixen then sighed when Muli said he could smell winter coming too. The more she thought about it the more she worried she became.
When Muli suggested him coming along to hunt, Makena once again gave him a concerned look. She didn't want Muli's paw to get worse, but she also knew he was probably feeling a bit bored and restless. Maybe she would have to ask Frost what he thought they should do. Once he came back that is. "Frost has his own life and pack, he's probably just with them. Besides, he can take care of himself just fine. Trust me. Plus, if i remember correctly he said he would visit everyday to check on your paw so he'll probably be here tomorrow. But Muli...i appreciate the thought, but your paw isn't healed yet. If it was healed, that would be a different story. But it isn't, so there is alot of things that could go wrong. I think it would be better for you to just stay home. But I'll ask Frost to see what he thinks. If you ever get to restless though maybe we can just go on a short walk. As long as the wether isn't too bad, that is." Makena answered, concern in her voice and eyes.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 10, 2023 10:07 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Ash

Noticing the male’s sudden pause, Frodo pauses himself – one paw lifted in the air, now hanging limply from being in mid step. His ears flicker about, wondering if something dangerous or tasty looking had possibly caused him to freeze. But, upon hearing nothing, his mind brings him back around to what was said directly before this reaction. His question.

Slightly pinning his ears back, the mutt murmurs an apology. It was clearly a contentious topic, one that he should and would not push on. Thus, he fully expected the whole thing to be dropped after this. No answer needed or given in general.

Guilt stabbed the old man’s heart at Ash’s sigh, ears falling further than before. Releasing a sigh of his own, he turned towards the wolf. “Just forget it, kid. Ya don’t have ta satiate my nosy-”

His mouth snaps shut as the ashen canine begins to speak. A frown marks at the knowledge being gained. Guilt bares down on his small form, even more so than before. Why did he even bother asking? He had no real reason to. He should have just let the youngin’ do all the questioning. Dern it, why didn’t I just keep my big mouth shut?

“Well, kid, I’m glad ya at least had help getting out of that situation. No one deserves that.”

At the wolf’s following statement (which he would be forever grateful for, seeing as it would get them off of the previous topic), the fawn and black canine couldn’t help but become intrigued. He didn’t exactly know where he was going with it. Yes, he was correct, foxes weren’t invincible. Not in the lightest. But what did that have to do with-

Frodo’s brown eyes widened at Ash’s insinuation. Training oneself to take down foxes? At first, he considered that – perhaps – he was jesting with him in a sense. But the glint in his eyes and licking of his teeth said otherwise. He had no doubt that most wolves wouldn’t want a fox in their territory, but learning how to kill them simply being a fox… he very slightly conflicted over the prospect.

The surprise and conflicted feelings didn’t last long, however – delving back into the depths of his own mind to remember all the things foxes had done to and towards him. The min pin’s face catches a rather sinister grin at the thought of teaching them a lesson.

He chuckles, shaking his head as he does so and looking forward once more, “The more fox killers, the better! Those nasty vermin have caused me a lot of trouble in the past. Have yet ta meet one that proves they’re anything but scoundrels. Doubt I’ll ever be proven wrong.”

Turning back to the path, he begins walking forth once more. Silence falls over them as they make their way towards… wherever the edge of the territory was. Though, that little thought bubble of his was quickly popped as the green eyed canine behind him gave the notice of almost being at the river. Was that where the territory ended? Perhaps. He had been traveling it before he met Ash, after all. Either way, he’d be crossing it just to get out of the youngin’s fur. But, at the same time, the petite mutt couldn’t help but let his face fall at the news.

Not a moment later they did, in fact, reach the bank of the river. With a huff, Frodo tosses the pika he still had towards the wolf. It was a big soggy after having been carried all this time, but nothing terrible.

“Well, thank ya for yer company, Ash. It’s been a delight. Take that pika as a ‘thanks.’ I can catch more when need be.”

Turning his attention back to the river, he treds down its muddied sides – looking for the safest place to cross. It didn’t take long to find it, thankfully. A decently shallow portion with a weak current. Perfect for a being of his size and weight.

He wastes no time hopping in, ignoring the cold sting of the waters and focusing on keeping his head above the water. He makes it over with relative ease, shaking out his now soaked fur to shed as much water as possible. Casting one last glance towards the other side, Frodo barks out a ‘goodbye’ over his shoulder before slinking off into the underbrush to continue his travels.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 11, 2023 11:52 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Killjoy/M/Alpha/Eastern/M: Xola/

Killjoy gave his medic a tired smile. "No, we can't afford for you to have a early retirement." He chuckled lightly and a small sigh left his frame. He ducked his head and picked up a slow walk to camp, listening to the frost crunching underfoot.

He closed his eyes slightly as he walked, letting the cool air brush against his face. He wasn't sure how to feel about winter. On one hand, he loved the snow and it reminded him of his pup hood. But on the other hand, it meant less food for his pack, no herbs and the cold wasn't good for elders.

His mind tracked all over the place, from Shadow to hunting to the current of the river that day. One paw after another mindlessly. It didn't bother the alpha, after all, it kept his mind busy.

He entered camp and nodded his goodbye to Xola, watching her depart. A quick glance into the Medics den before walking towards his own den. As he strode towards it, he looked around camp. They needed more food, and herbs, but who could he send out to get it? He laid down in his den quietly thinking. Illusion could hunt, but then he'd have to leave his pups. Both Betas were beaten up as well. He put his head down on his outstretched legs, eyes closed as he drifted into a light snooze.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 12, 2023 11:24 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Quilo, Kenai(ind)|
The female wolf dog chuckles to herself watching the male before her, a content and warm smile over her face. Yet as he lifts his gaze back to hers and his question reaches her, seeming to shatter the expression she held. Eyes falling slowing to the ground as memories filled her mind, her voice catching in her throat.
"It..wasn't always just us. Ha, we did have a family at one point. Though I suppose it wasn't really that much of a family in the end" Temari sighed roughly, her gaze clouding as her eyes stung. Her ears turning back against her head as a familiar tighness cought in her chest.
"Those were...different times. Then we...were on our own, always running...But we found our way here in the end haha, that's a good thing right" she mummered, a distant look in her blue orbs. Shaking her head Temari forces a smile back on her face, grinning to Quilo as she finishes. Trying despiratly to ignore the ache in her chest from those memories, a dark cloud in the back of her mind whispering in her ear. All things she fought to forget.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 13, 2023 04:00 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
Stretched and looked around the area it wasn't secure to live in with the wolves hovering over the territory so she would leave soon to find a safer place to live.
Finley began to make her ways to the end of the wooded area towards a mountian peak. She huffed in a tried tone before beginning to climb the side of the mountain. There were many sharp edges that got dug into her paw making her wince every couple of steps.
Finley found a small ledge she was able to rest on, "I should have found and easier way up" Finley groaned looked at one of her paws beginning to lick the pain away. She rested for a couple of minutes before looking up the mountain peak seeing how much further she had to got. It was still a long way up making Finley regret her decision of climbing up together mountain.
She growled in annoyance before standing up and looking at the view it looked elegant with everything looking peaceful for once it looked like it was a new world that was different.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 13, 2023 04:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Nyein
Silver kept her posture at the female's words, her eyes giving away nothing. Her ears flicked, listening for signs of any other loners. They were way too close to the pack which irked Silver but also made her grow a bit more defensive. It wasn't her pack, no, but her pack was in this camp at the moment which kinda made it her job to protect it right? The careless tone of the female was not missed but just made Silver frown even more.

After the female was finished, Silver flattened her ears before purposefully putting herself between the wolf and the camp. Slowly as well. Didn't want to spook the wolf if possible. The female looked like she was about to run in who knows which direction. Not that she would make it too far. . .if Silver wanted a chase. But her mother had taught her differently. Assess the situation before making a move. Silver took a breath before sitting down. The female looked almost as scared as Silver was defensive. She doubted the loner meant any harm.

"Welcome to Raven Pack territory. On the other side of the river is the Eastern Pack territory. At the base of these mountains is the Shadow Forest Pack before you hit the human town." Silver said, every bit of defensiveness leaving her voice. She flicked an ear, keeping a slightly defensive pose but also an airy note of cheerfulness. "Where might you be heading?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 13, 2023 04:16 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Double send

Edited at August 13, 2023 08:20 PM by Mountian Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 13, 2023 08:05 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Killjoy, River, Ore (Ind), Medics Den (Ind)

Xola smiles softly over her shoulder at Killjoy’s chuckle, her body easing slightly from built up stress. Stepping to the side, she allows him to take the lead – watching as he brushes past to head back to camp. She follows shortly after, leaving some distance between her and the male. But not for any malicious or grudge-based reasoning.

The walk back to camp was silent between the two wolves, not a word spoken between them. The medic could honestly care less about the silence, content with keeping an eye on their surroundings and his stride the entire way back. The frost under-paw, however, was a worrying sign for the medic. Herbs wouldn’t be around for much longer. And with how low their stock had become after just one day

She lets out a stressed huff, a bit of condensation blowing upwards at the heat emitted. Winter was likely to be very rough for the pack. Despite her best efforts at keeping everything stocked (even if it was only her first day). Hopefully, however, she’d have that other medic to consol with if worse came to worst. Then again, asking to take even more herbs from the other pack didn’t sit right with her. They had their own problems and ailments to deal with. They shouldn’t need to deal with hers.

Upon entering the camp, she bids her adieu in response to Killjoy’s ‘goodbye’ and makes her way back to her den. Entering, she announces her arrival with a quiet bark, nodding her head and smiling at all those who turned to her. Afterwards, she makes her way towards River – ready to keep her head of the deal with Shadow.

The female’s striking eyes meet those of the silver hunter, bending down if she needed to ensure they met. “River, dear, your presence has been requested by Killjoy. He’s in his den now. Would you like me to accompany you there?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 13, 2023 10:48 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
|| Nyein || F || Loner || Mentions: Silver
Nyein made sure she looked calm, though her brain was not. Her face was almost expressionless, the only give away was the small glint of fear in her eyes. Her ears wanted to flatten but she kept them up, shewouldn't show fear, or anger, or any emotion at that. She wouldn't let anyone minipulate her that way.

"I did not know, i was mearly wandering." She chose her words carfuly, letting as much truth into the lie to make it believable, she was only withholding the information, it wasn't lieing if you really thought about it.

"I can leave if you'd like." She kept her voice both blunt and carfree, making sure there was no shake in it. She hoped the she-wolf would pick up on her hint, and if she didn't well, who knows what she'd do.

Nyein's whole body itched to run, hide, go far from the place. But there was no where to run, no where to hide, and it was obvious she would be chased. Instead, she kept her eyes on the female, not blinking, whatching the wolf's body language as the female slowly moved infront of her. Keeping her feet planted on the ground firmly on the ground.

Edited at August 14, 2023 08:42 AM by Red Ash

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    162    163    164    165    166   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us