Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
04:18:58 P'Sky
I'm going back to poof off chat for a bit Amy ^°^
Pm me if youd like ^°^
 MLadySkylar
04:18:00 P'Sky
Amy
Luckily it's just a scratchy throat and weakness, considering I work in waste water getting sick is kind of in the job description>> but I've been there for years you'd think I'd be used to it lol

Amy you need sleep too xD
I passed out after dinner so I made a pot of coffee to awake me lol.

Amy
I am enjoying the Charon's blessings xD
 Amygdala
04:15:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Wow...she is pretty
 Amygdala
04:15:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
P'sky
That sounds awful. I hope you can feel better soon and get some sleep.

I am okay. Been pulling some late nights to get exploring done XD
 MLadySkylar
04:14:03 P'Sky
Nice Grab
-WP Click-
^°^
 MLadySkylar
04:12:59 P'Sky
Amy
I've been up since 230 am my time, I think I have a cold.
Kinda just watching TV, exploring, cleaning.
You?
 Amygdala
04:11:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey P'sky how are you?
 MLadySkylar
04:11:14 P'Sky
Hey Amy
 Amygdala
04:08:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good morning chat
 Magnus Bane
03:30:52 Mag/Maggy
Today

I need 6 more to reach 300. But I need to sleep so goodnight!!
 Sassy Otaku
03:30:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'm so tired, but I wanna finish these 700-ish moves before I sleep
 Tropical Pickle
03:26:48 Tropickle
300 since the start of the event? Or just from today?
 Magnus Bane
03:25:41 Mag/Maggy
Pickle
Disappointment lol. I need to sleep
 Tropical Pickle
03:22:33 Tropickle
Mag
Are you pleased or disappointed? XD
 Magnus Bane
03:20:47 Mag/Maggy
Bruh
6 brains off 300
 Celestial Saga
03:08:03 Queen / Jo
Hey Urux
 Urux
03:07:20 Urox
Celestial
Hi there <3
 Urux
03:07:10 Urox
Desti
Oh my goodness, that cannot be fun to deal with.

I think I recall talking to you briefly a while ago about that pain, I'm sorry to hear it's still causing problems for you <3

Sanctus is my baby boy. -WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
03:05:26 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Destinations End
03:05:12 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Urux
Ah ^^'
Who is Sanctus?

I am trying to, unsuccessfully, distract myself from the amount of pain I am in by multitasking several different things.
I am actually often mostly awake at this time if i am being honest ^^'
I just haven't slept at all yet because of how much pain I am currently in. I really only get a couple hours sleep a night on average

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Cheetah : +3
Baboon : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    161    162    163    164    165   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 2, 2023 09:11 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Mairea, Hunting party[Night, Brute, Solaris, Shiva, Arashi]|
Her ears swivaled hearing pawsteps approach, looking to find Night join the small group. Her gaze shifting to the other wolves mentioned, pausing as Mairea stated she'd be going to find the medic. "I believe I saw Sundown checking in on Anya and Bri, so he must've returned recently" Willow voiced glancing at the light colored female that wanted to see a medic, giving a brief nod of understanding. She pushed her nose into Brute's shoulder, a small smile as she leaned into him. "I'll join the hunt alpha Night, I know how to spot traps and disarm them if we need" she dipped her head to the larger male.
As much as she fel apprehensive about hunting beside wolves she knew little of, Night had her respect and trust. Besides if Brute was coming she wouldn't be alone, and Solaris looked like he'd have no problem taking anything down. She sighed rougly as her tail twined with the male beside her, enjoying the warmth his pelt provided against the slight chill in the air. His presence helped ease the dark swirling of thoughts that lingered in the corner of her mind. Honey colored gaze shifting around the group as they prepared, the alpha was wise to bring a larger group considering recent events.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Temari(ind)|
He cringed faintly at the question of knowing about herbs, "sadly I don't, however if I know what they smell like I can find them" he voiced entering the sapce. Sitting where the smaller female had made space, his orange gaze shifting over the herbs making mental notes which she seemed to linger on. His head tilted watching her for a moment, perhaps he'd ask her to teach his basic first aid just in case. He nodded at her question, a soft chuckle escaping him, "yes she is, that's Temari."
Kenai's gaze dropped to the floor as a frown spread over his features, "you're pretty observant" he commented in a whisper. Looking back to the medic, "she got hit by a car a few moons ago, I don't think it's really healed since then". His chest tightened as he thought about that day, if he'd been faster he could've warned her..could've prevented the crash. A sigh escaped him as he collected himself, "if there's anything I can do to help let me know. I'd be happy to assist". He gave her a gentle smile, a warmth causing his eyes to shine gently in the dim space.

Edited at August 2, 2023 09:13 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 2, 2023 11:23 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari, Kenai (Ind)

The male’s tail becomes a blur at Temari’s thanks. His tongue lulls out of his maw, breaking the grin and shifting it into a smile. “Phew! I’m gla- I mean, of course it did! Help, I mean. I’m glad I could help you.”

Blush creeps across his cheeks at his own rambling, raising the hairs of the surrounding area. However, her next comment completely shatters any composure he managed to hold together at his fumble. The blush turns from a soft warmth of a hug to the blazing sear of a fire instantly, causing the Quilo to duck his head to the side to hide it.

“Y-yes. I… I suppose we could.”

The husky watches from the corner of his eyes as the light colored female returns his grin and sits down in front of him. Following her lead, he steals himself and sits on his haunches – keeping his head bowed but not to the side from lingering embarrassment. His tail wraps around his paws, now stilled from his earlier embarrassment.

As time ticks on, he observes her silently, unsure of what to do or say. Slowly but surely, his formerly still form begins to move once more – having grown antsy from the slim amount of inactivity (it had only been a few seconds). The shuffling of paws. Constant repositioning of his fluffy tail. The rhythmic flicking of ears to a tune only he could hear. Anything to satisfy the urge to get up and leave without warning.

But, it would result in stretching my legs… No! No. That would be rude. I cannot risk losing a new friend over such an action.

At the following question, his icy eyes finally meet her equally as blue gaze – his head lifting slightly and tilting to the side. The fur of his cheek had now fallen to its usual position, but he could still feel that near-constricting emotion deep within his chest. Taking a breath, he finally lifts his head to its usual height and grants her his usual award-winning smile.

“Not very long, actually. Alha and the other actually caught me when I was running from the dog catchers, just as they were. But, besides guarding the camp, we usually accompany other pack members to various locations as well as gather needed supplies.”

The blue eyed canine glances down to the ground for a moment, “I’m uh… still getting used to this whole ‘pack’ thing myself. Never… really had a family to call my own until now,” his eyes linger back to Temari’s own, “What about you? Has it always just been you and… your brother? Or have you been with a pack before?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 3, 2023 11:28 AM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nyein || F || Loner || Mentions: Silver
Nyein turned to see the wolf. She jumped a little, realising how bad this could get.
Why had she been so stupid? Was she hoping to find food?
She silently vowed she would never do this again if she made it out alive, and hoped that she would indeed be able to get out of there.
She tried to keep herself calm, or intimidating but intimidating something wasnt something she was very good at.
She stared at the female for a second before she answered in a careless tone
"Who I am doesn't concern you. As for what you have said about this pack, well it does if your one of them."
Her eyes trailed to the den behind her, she nodded towards it, then she looked back to the wolf.
She kept her eyes glued to the female, trying to find some way out, but every po possible way hinged on how the wolf would act, what she would do..
"The Raven Pack? That's what they are called eh?"
Nyeins body was tense, ready to run atany moment, but if she tried to run now there was a good chance she wouldnt make it too far.. She's have to time it just right.

Edited at August 12, 2023 09:02 PM by Red Ash
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 3, 2023 10:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy, Xola, Anya(ind)
Shadow listened to Killjoy's words before shaking his head stiffly. He gave Killjoy a flat look before saying softly, "Happy times? And what exactly were those? My pups had barely opened their eyes when I started the journey. I left my pack to go on a return journey that wasn't even mine. Amazing how many times I do that hm?" His voice got sharp at the end before he sat down, his head dropping again. He knew the male was right but it wasn't Lean he was thinking of anymore. . .

Shadow blinked before closing his eyes, "I should have been there for her. Helped to raise our daughter. If only. . .I could see her again." His voice was soft, almost a whisper. Icicle had nestled herself onto his tail now and he relished her warmth for a moment before feeling fur press into his side. He opened his eyes as his paw was raised a little bit and he tilted his head to look at the medic sitting beside him. There was a silent moment before she began to speak. She finished speaking, almost going into a trance.

Shadow stayed put, letting her pull herself back to together before she finished. He held her gaze, almost feeling her own grief but his own was fading. What was he doing? What had he been doing? He had been helping a friend at the time. Now, he was helping the packs once more. That's what mattered. Maybe old age was getting to him. (Yep, keep telling yourself that.) Her next string of words was out of anger towards Killjoy which surprised him. Icicle made her way around to flick her tail against Xola's flank, noticing that the female might need it more than he did.

When she was finished, Shadow flicked an ear giving Killjoy a look before saying with a slight chuckle, "Glad to see you have some spice in your pack again. You'll have your paws tied with this one." His tease, for the first time since he left camp, did not fall short. At the medic's-- Xola's-- questions, he turned to look back at her before looking over at Killjoy. He huffed slightly, giving him a hint to scoot away for a moment before laying his head on top of the smaller female's. He stayed like that for a moment before whispering in her ear. "Thank you. And whatever haunted you in the past, I believe it is time for you to put that all aside as well."

Shadow picked his head off of hers before flicking an ear at Killjoy, a small smile sliding onto his face. "I'm sure he'll keep you busy. On a side note though," he said with a tease thrown in Killjoy's way before his voice dropped down to a whisper for Xola. "If you could do me a favor and leave him alone with River for a couple minutes, that would be appreciated. I think I can leave you to figure out my reasons." He gave her a wink before pulling away from her grasp. Shadow shook out his pelt before throwing his head. Icicle scrambled back onto his back, nuzzling into his scruff like nothing happened.

"To answer your question, I have a pack member to train. As it is almost sunhigh, it's best if I get back to our temporary camp," Shadow said, his tail flicking slightly behind him. His face became a mask again, his neutral expression reappearing quickly. He would think on the words later. He fixed his eyes on Xola though, making sure to catch her gaze. "If there is anything you need, let me know. If you are ever in trouble, you give me a howl, you understand?" He said, not leaving until he got an answer. Once he did, he gave a respectful nod to her before turning to Killjoy.

There was a brief silence from Shadow before he said, "Thank you for your support today Killjoy. Now, I believe it is time you put your own needs before your pack's. Let Xola and your beta sort it out, that's what they are there for. You just take care of you." Shadow gave him a nod before slipping past the male and headed for the river in an easy-going trot. Their words rattled in his brain but all he could think of at the moment was Anya. Silver. Flame. Bri. Anya. Silver. Bri. He need to make sure Anya was alright, and her pup. He was sure Silver was fine and probably on a hunt but he would like to see his daughter. And. . .Anya. He wasn't too sure what to call her in his pack yet but she needed him. She needed the pack. It was time for him to be there for his pack.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 4, 2023 07:30 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) Frost. Icicle.

~

Kimulimuli grinned when Makena shook her head, seeing a small smile on her face. He didn't know what she shook her head about, but it was probably something good considering she was smiling. Then, she nodded right after shaking her head, which confused him a bit. She was just shakin' her head... now she's noddin'? Hmm, I wonder what she's thinkin' ab- His wondering was interrupted when the vixen spoke, completely clearing his confusion with her next sentence. "Ya can roam whenever ya want, Kena. Just, please tell me before ya go, because I'll panic if ya just suddenly disappear." He purred, closing his eyes as the cold wind blew by, smelling the nice cold air.

He loved winter, it was always so cold out, and fluffy white snow littered across the ground, covering the new sprouts and preventing their growth, and letting it wait until spring, when all seedlings begin to grow. The leaves on the trees no longer there, as the cold had made them fall off, but in springtime, new leaves will sprout and make the tree beautiful with their many colors and shapes.

Then, Kimu turned to look at Makena, who was gulping down the rabbit with big bites, and also looked quite refreshed by the taste of the food. "Ya gonna choke if ya eat that fast." He purred as he looked at her, thankful that she was actually eating and not letting him have it all. She's been so selfless these past few days... He tried to calculate how long she'd gone without food, which took him a few second before he already gave up. She's not had much food since I came. Maybe I should eat less?

Then, Kimu turned back to the river, and kept playing with his reflection until Makena spoke again. He turned to look at her with a smile, but instead, he looked at the rabbit, which was completely eaten. A moment of shock caused him to freeze as he stared at the rabbit, quite amazed by how she can eat that fast. Then, he looked to her and smiled, pinning his ears back against his head nervously as he curled his tail around his paws. "I've never seen a pond before, but I've seen a puddle." He whispered before watching the remaining pieces of the rabbit float away before they got pulled into the deep of the river, probably now somewhere on the riverbed below the water.

With a wheezing sigh, Kimu turned away from where he last saw the rabbit and stared at his hurt paw. It still looked ugly and gross, but like it was healing. The injury was now scabbing around, and so was his chest, but the fur wasn't growing back. A wheeze came from his throat when he tried to take a deep breath, which was quite strange. Maybe it's because I hit my chest hard? Interrupting his thoughts, Makena let out a sigh, so he jerked his head back to her, his ears perked up as he listened to what she was saying. He took a deep breath, more like a wheeze, but he smelled it as well. Winter. "It's not just ya, Kena." He inhaled it more before exhaling, watching his breath go on the air. "It's really close..."

Then, Makena spoke again, which Kimu could hear the worry in her voice. A shock of worry sprouted in him, which he immediately shook away and began to reassure himself with his thoughts. I always made it wintertime, so if I could do it as the stupid fox I am, so can she! She's strong, courageous intelligent, and fierce, if anyone can make it, it's her! Then, he turned to her with a charming grin. "Or perhaps I could come with ya! Maybe I can help with trackin' things, or scare dem to ya!" He smiled at her, waving his tailtip around when she booped her nose of his. He purred awkwardly, his fur fluffing up uncontrollably due to the cold winter air. "Speakin' of Frost, where has he been? He left dis mornin' but never came back-" A spike of worry came back, but only because he knew that Kena would be devastated if anything happened to Frost. After all, she used to crush on him. The tod pulled out of the nose boop and gave the vixen a reassuring smile. "Don't worry... Ya know I'll just sneak after ya while ya hunt." He chuckled before giving her a big grin, awaiting her reply to that sentence, hoping that she understands he was joking... or was he?

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 4, 2023 07:35 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Hunting Group, Willow
Brute smiled as Willow burried her muzzle into his shoulder, a wave of affection seemed to swallow him up. He gave her head a quick lick before she told Night that she was coming along. A small quiver of worry hit Brute. Her paw was still injured, and she wanted to go right away. He looked at his paw, and he supressed a small shiver. The huge scar that ran up his right foreleg. He remebered how long he'd been out of commission, and the pain of when he reopened the wound. The scar on his head seemed to throb again, from where he'd hit it on the tree. He looked back up at Willow, "You sure you want to go?" He asked, and his voice came out more worried then he'd meant it too, "Your still injured, and I dont want you to get hurt." She twined her tail with his, and he supressed a soft, warm smile. "But if you want to go, I can't say no." He gave a small chuckle, warmth flowing through him. Then he gave her paw one last look, then turned his attention to his Alpha.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 4, 2023 07:45 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: No one // Open

Bardou shifted to her paws her face expression less. Lost even. Her shoulders where tight as she wadded forth into the water the current pulling at her legs. Nostrils flaring she bent her cranium down the water up to her chest. A soft growl left her as she submerged her cranium into the cold liquid. Past is in the past where it should stay.

Pulling her cranium up and free she panted softly before crossing the river the rest of the way. Growling lowly. She picked up and uneasy trot up the river path hoping to get back to camp, no one knew she was alive yet. Not night, and not the other beta. Her legs though had different ideas and with a yelp she hit the ground.

"For crying out loud. Tis not the time for this."

Bardou ground out but let her body relax upon the muddied bank her audits perked forwards upon her cranium. Though her optic remained distant, even though she was watching.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 4, 2023 11:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Xola, Shadow|

Killjoy wanted to sigh, but he deserved all of the harsh words from Xola. The petty part of him wanted to snarl back, pin his ears and leave her in the forest, but he remained calm, and empthetic. He bowed his head. "I am sorry." He stayed with his head nearly touching the ground for respect. Now it was time to rest. He was mentally exhausted.

His head raised when Shadow addressed him. He nodded at him. "Take care, my friend." He watched Shadow leave, his heart slightly heavy. He sat down to watch Shadow's depart. Once he was mostly gone, Killjoy looked at Xola. "I owe you the biggest apology," He hung his head again, "I want to apologize for making your job rough on you. I promise that I'll rest now. I do however have one request. I want to stay in my den. Yours is a bit crowded. " Killjoy slid into a laying down postion, eyes slightly closed as he waited for the next drilling.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 5, 2023 04:59 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
The she dog was laying in the sun watching to see if there were any movement around her. She was still in the wolves territory and had to watch her back.
Finley yawned and stood up shaking her fur out walking towards the pond looking into the water, she played with the water watching the waves ripple making the water look pretty.
Then a fish had show up and Finley quickly shoved her mouth into the water catching the fish with a quick snap of her jaw. The blood began tobl pour into her mouth making her drool.
"Thank the heaven ls for all this food" she cheered before digging into the fish. This was the most she has had for a long time and having a full bell and a good shelter made her feel safe and happy.
Finley groaned and finished the fish with one last gulp before rolling over onto her belly "Don't each to much fish noted" she murmured to herself and looked up at the sky and smiled.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 8, 2023 02:25 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Shadow, Icicle (Ind), Killjoy, River (Ind)

Xola continues to hold his gaze as she listens to his replies, soaking in all the information she could from the strange encounter. After all, if he were going to be a common sight within her pack’s camp then she should know everything she could in order to take precautions in the future to avoid such a reaction. Though, she couldn’t help but flush at his teasing towards Killjoy.

So embarrassing. But hey, at least he seems happy about it?

Following her own question, her striking eyes follow his form with a soft look – watching as he shifts to place his head on top of hers. The medic hunkers down slightly from the weight of it, ears flopping to the side in order to not be crushed awkwardly underneath the pressure being exerted. Which, admittedly, wasn’t much but it was enough to make the feeling of flattened ears uncomfortable.

The two stayed like this for a little while, and the night pelted female couldn’t help but feel a bubbling of fondness and calmness in her chest. With a sigh, she lifts upwards slightly into the touch – grateful for the comfort she was receiving. Thinking of him always seemed to take a lot out of her. Another briar stuck on her pelt from today’s stressors, she presumed.

One of her flattened ears shifts at this whispering, doing its best to catch all of his words. She couldn’t help but feel touched by his words. But…

If only it was that easy…

She releases a single, empty chuckle at the male’s suggestion. “I do suppose that you are right. I should let go of the past, just as you are likely planning to do now,” she scoffs at her own words, “If only it were that easy, for the reason behind my troubling past still lives to this very day…”

With a sigh, she pulls back from the gentle touch as Shadow himself lifts his head, “But, for you, I will try. If it will relinquish any of your stress, that is. Don’t need anyone worrying over little ol’ me.”

The female’s eyes lock with Shadow’s, as she listens to his words once more. Another small chuckle leaves her at what he says, which quickly turns into a short burst of laughter at his wink. A mischievous look crosses her face at the meaning behind it.

She grins at the alpha, her eyes being the only hint towards her mischievous intentions, “Yes, I do believe that he will be. But I can’t complain too much about it, even if he’s been getting underneath my hide already. It’s better than having nothing to do. And of course, sir. I can do just that for you. I have a feeling that both of us could use a bit of water after all we’ve been doing today.”

She grants him her own wink for her “sly” comment. Though, she couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed as a mask overtook him – one that she had noticed earlier. Any sort of glee falls away from her face and heart at the change, a sigh leaving her.

“Very well. Take care now, dear. And don’t go too hard on them. For your sake and theirs.”

The night fallen female hadn’t expected him to continue after his previous statement, but he did much to her surprise. And the comment in question? That really caught her off guard. Her eyes, which had flickered downwards at his shift in demeanor, shoot back up to meet his own. A small but empty smile graces her face at his “command,” and a puff of amused air leaves her.

“I do believe that I will be able to handle myself. I have my son and this lug behind us to cover my back if anything were to occur. But, I will be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you, Shadow.”

After this is said, she watches as the dark coated wolf grants her a nod to her words, and begins to pad off. She hears not what he says towards her own almost, being much more focused on staring somewhat harshly at the troublesome male in question. If not for his obviously black pelt (as well as Icicle’s own white one), she doubts that she’d even have noticed the other alpha stalking off.

Silence fills the air afterwards, with the charcoal coated female continuing to glare daggers at the blue eyed alpha left with her – waiting for any sort of response. And she gets one. An apology. A heartfelt one too. Her striking eyes continue to pierce his hide after his words, but they quickly lose their fire a second or two afterwards.

Yet another sign brushes past her lips as she dismisses the anger prickling at her mind and heart in that very moment. Standing, she walks up to the male until she is mere inches away – her eyes never wavering from his own the entire time.

With a soft smile, Xola presses a paw to her alpha’s chest. “You are forgiven, Killjoy. And that is fine by me, as long as you don’t sneak out again. Don’t want me retiring early due to stress, now do we?”

Listening to his response, she lets out a small chuckle at her own teasing. Removing the paw from his chest, she turns around and nods her head in the direction of their camp. “Now, shall we get going? I do have patients to get back to. One of which I need to… share some words with. Especially due to our interaction earlier.”

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    161    162    163    164    165   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us