Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
06:11:47 Blood/Nicole
Thanks he's getting some antlers too but got to get some bones first.

Also did a bit more on this guy
-WP Click-
 Mount Lambda
06:10:39 Lambda
Blood, WOW *-* what a scene!
 Mount Lambda
06:10:01 Lambda
Her parents reminded me that I used to have a chimera boy from my first breeding ever and i set him free :( he was beautiful to me, but i thought he was worthless
 BloodWeb
06:09:33 Blood/Nicole
Well now I need 41 more bones to just about complete him
-WP Click-
 Mount Lambda
06:08:50 Lambda
A cutie
 ScardeyKat
06:07:09 Kat ?
Kinda sucks but ain't no way
-WP Click-
 Mount Lambda
06:02:07 Lambda
it looks good!
 BloodWeb
06:01:42 Blood/Nicole
I went and looked at it in the customer maker and instantly went well thats coming home with me
 The Pumpkin King
06:00:59 
Ooh, I love it actually. :')
 BloodWeb
06:00:36 Blood/Nicole
Well that inspired me to get it lol
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:59:09 
Ninja'd. B-)
 distant-screams
05:58:42 katy | beetle
lol my bad xD didn't realize everyone answered before me
 Mount Lambda
05:58:35 Lambda
OH MY LORD! I did not even know about that! I am sorry, thank you!
 distant-screams
05:58:24 katy | beetle
lambda,
you should be able to preview it in the wolf customizer ^^
 BloodWeb
05:58:02 Blood/Nicole
Lambda
Look at it in the custom maker
 The Pumpkin King
05:57:57 
Mount Lambda, you can try it out in Customs. Realm > Customs.
 Mount Lambda
05:57:17 Lambda
the urge to buy pumpkin border is strong but id like to see what it looks like first :<
 Nez.ity
05:57:07 LF: Simple roleplay
MoonhillsÂ…

Second warning. Third will result in a 3 day timeout from chat.

Rules: -WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:56:52 
distant-screams, that's battle order, though, not battle move. Hm.
 The Pumpkin King
05:56:13 
Mount Lambda, I know for premium, to change the battle move your wolves use it's, Pack > Pack Activities > Manage Explore Teams.

But I'm not sure where to find it for Basic users. I swore it was somewhere on the account page.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -2
Grizzly Bear : +4
Ermine : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 30, 2023 08:46 AM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Anyone/
Finley yawned waking up from her nap she crawled out of the hollow tree and shook her pelt. She stretched her body to get her ready for the long day a head of her. Finley strayed into the forest a little deeper finding a small pool of water that looked fresh.
The water was cool to the touch and felt nice and refreshing, Finley leaned her head down a took a big gulp of it she let out a sigh of relief this was the best water she had in days. Finley slowly made her way into the water to cool her body. Finley had a pretty thick coat of fur so it made her overheat fast and there was nothing she could do about it.
"This is nice" she mumbled creeping her way further in forcing her to start swimming.
She waited till her coat was completely wet before she left the pool of water, Finley shook her pelt aggressively to get as much water off as possible. Finley looked around hearing a creek in the woods, she slowly turned away head even farther into the woods than she would've liked.
Finley looked around to take in the surroundings, "Alright Finley this is wolf territory so don't be to rash" she growled to herself continuing to move forward
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 30, 2023 09:46 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
[Illusion]M]Lead Hunter]Eastern]M: Malicia, Violet]
His paws hit the ground as he sprinted across camp. His thick coat was making him hot. His ears were back against his head as he panted. Panic was all clawing him. He needed to get back to their den. He was grateful that Violet was trailing behind him, but he didn't focus on that.
He made it to the den in four large strides. He skidded to a stop, eyes shining with worry as he carefully stepped in. His heart jumped into his throat when he heard the whines. Ears perked as he slowly made his was towards Malicia. Love shone in his eyes as he look at the pups. His pups.
He bent down to nuzzle her. His eyes were closed as his forehead touched hers. He wasn't sure what to say, he was speechless and breathless from his short sprint. He opened his eyes again to look at the pups when his eyes fell on the deceased two. He blinked at them before gently laying down next to Malicia, his back towards the door. "They are beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as you." He whispered to her, beginning to lick her ears and head, wanting his Queen to relax and hopefully sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 30, 2023 10:45 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) None.

~

Kimulimuli couldn't help but notice how Makena seemed to be holding in a burst of laughter, which gave him a slight wave of embarrassment. But the nose bump he gave her made her laugh nervously, which made him begin to get nervous as well, but he just tried to shake it away and pretend he didn't notice it, and hopefully she wouldn't get upset by that. I just want to avoid embarrassment.

When he brought up the water, a giggle came from the vixen which slightly made him feel better. At least she giggled! Maybe she isn't upset den? Dat's good. I don't want her to be upset. As he lapped up the water of the wonderful river, he heard Makena's pawsteps as she followed him, possibly dragging the rabbit with her. Then, she pointed out that he could've drank from the stream he'd forgotten about, but he just chuckled while still lapping up water. After he finished, he lifted his head up to look at her with a playful grin. "I forgot about da stream! It's nice to go outside though..." He purred as he gave her a quick nuzzle on her cheek. A sudden breeze came through, blowing his fur around and a few leaves tumbled along the ground.

After she asked about the rabbit, he quickly nodded before purring, "Yes, yes, I'm not hungry! I must make sure ya do not go hungry, my love." He then looked back at the river with a sigh, staring at his reflection in the water. The ripples of the water blurred it out a bit, but it was still cool to look at. Then, he lifted his hurt paw over the water, but slow enough that it wouldn't cause pain, and once it was over the water, he unsheathed a claw and looked at the reflection. "Wow!" He whispered to himself, his eyes huge in amazement. "Reflections are so cool, right, Kena?" He gasped, unsheathing all his claws to stare at the reflection before sheathing them again and slowly pulling his paw back to stare at his face. Then, he started waving his ears around and watching them move in the reflection and tilting his head to the side a bit, obviously amazed by reflections now.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 30, 2023 06:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Anya & Bri, Sundown
As Anya whined, Flame chuckled before listening to the rest. At her question, Flame smiled, "Of course not. And Anya? Shadow will not like her more than you. Yes, she may be his daughter but I've already seen how you remind him of his pups. While he won't outright say it, you are like a daughter to him and he doesn't want anything to happen to you." Flame said, letting out a long contented sigh before hearing a small rustle outside the den.

Flame smiled before greeting the male as he greeted them. "Greetings Sundown. Come on in." Flame moved to the side so he could get to Anya and Bri.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 31, 2023 09:31 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Pups, Malicia, Illusion
Violet ran after Illusion, but the experienced hunter was way to fast for her. She lost him, and in a panic she looked around, but luckily heard whines and the soft mumuring of Illusion. She came up to the entrance, and saw Illusion laying down, Malicia in front of him. She could make out three squirming figures at her side, and also two others a small way away. Those two hadnt made it. She gave Illusion's back a small nudge, telling him she was there. She stepped over him gently and quietly. Then made her way to Malicia's side. She knew she needed rest, but first she needed to look over her. It was the first birth in the pack since her apprenticing. She gave Malicia a warm look before sniffing each pup, making sure nothing was wrong and that they were all healthy. She looked back at Malicia, "Three beautiful and healthy pups." She said, eyes wandering back and forth between the two mates. "Malicia, you need to rest, and Illusion," she said, looking him in the eyes. "Make sure you keep the pups warm while Malicia rests. Give them each a good lick every once and awhile. We don't want them to freeze." Her eyes then turned back towards Malicia. "Do you need anything? Herbs? Food? Water?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 31, 2023 08:09 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nyein|| F || Loner || Mentions: Anyone
The ground got rockier and steeper as she continued toward the mountain, the trees thinned around her.
The shade if the dogwoods left her and the sun hurt her eyes, making her squint.
She slowly made her way up one of the hills that lay before her, it felt giant now but in reality it was only a small slope.
It slowly got steeper and rockier, and her c lik imbuing skills were terrible while she was tired, she kept tripping and stumbling trying to climb up one single spot.
She continued this process, tripping, stumbling, trying again until she had made it up several slopes that got steeper and steeper. She had made it to the more bottom part of the mountain, where it truely began, but she stopped there where everything was flater.
With a sigh of relief she sat down looking out towards the river, it was quite near her and she thought about going over for a drink but it felt like she couldnt move.
She hadn't slept for a while, always worried something might cross paths with her. There fore she didnt allow herself to sleep. But maybe one small nap would be fine now..

Edited at August 3, 2023 12:03 PM by Red Ash
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 1, 2023 01:06 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha (Ind), Temari, Kenai (Ind), Shalah (Ind), Bardou

Quilo’s heart flutters at the tease Alha responds with, elated to get such a response from the alpha of all canines. His grin widens exponentially as he continues his path towards the medic’s last known location – his tail now raised in pride and wagging, and a hearty chuckle rumbling from his chest. Boy, was he happy to have befriended her. He can already see the number of things they can get up to over the course of his time with the pack. Racing through the forest, wrestling, rescuing other dogs, and protecting their pack members. Oh, they were going to be such great friends!

The husky’s infectious energy was shattered not a moment after this thought by a force slamming into his shoulder. A slight “umph” escapes his slightly parted maw, and his stance changes to ensure that he wasn’t about to topple over. Not that it really mattered. The impact barely moved him in the first place. At this point, it was an instinctive reaction to something ramming into his side. But it did cause him to stop his prancing on the spot from the simple fact that it was unexpected.

Knowing that the action was in no way an aggressive one (it would have held more power and been followed up by a more damaging attack if it was), all he does is simply look towards the perpetrator with a slightly scrunched up and confused expression – almost looking like a pout. Beside him, he spies Temari. The male’s grin picks back up in an instant.

“Oh, Temari! Is everything alright? Can I help you with anything,” his tail wags at the prospect of lending a paw.

As the female brushes up against him, the guard leans away to the slightest degree. His ears pin back in uncertainty as his eyes shift around, not sure what to make of the action. But this sort of hesitance is quick to leave once she compliments the camp. A bit confused by her statement, he follows her lead and glances around the area – ears twirling and shifting to catch the various sounds of the surrounding area.

“It is pretty great,” he confirms, his eyes flicking back to the brightly colored canine beside him.

Her question comes a second or two after his response, and sends his neck reeling back. His ears pin back as his neck jerks backwards, and his icy hues shift to the side away from Temari. Uncertainty places a tentative grasp on his heart as he picks his next words carefully.

“O-oh. I can… try and show you around. I’m not too familiar with the area myself, but I can give it a shot!”

His somewhat hunkered form shifts to one of confidence as his statement takes a turn and becomes a bit more… confident itself, as well as optimistic. His neck straightens out, his head is held high, tail up and slightly curled, icy gaze sharp and determined, chest puffed out, and striking a strong pose. Honestly, put a cape around his neck and he’d be a superhero. However, being so caught up in his own little world, he doesn’t catch the shift in the other husky’s demeanor. Nor does he take notice of her brother coming over to settle behind her.

Literally leaping forward, Quilo strikes another pose – this one with a near closed-eyed grin and a lifted front paw – and jerks his head in the direction of a different den than the one he was heading to. “Follow me,” he sets off at a canter after these words, not pausing to think of whether he should allow the female to be at his side once more before moving. Not that it would matter much, considering that her size would likely allow her to meet his pace with ease.

The first place the husky mutt brings them to is the medic’s den. “That’s the den Shalah, our medic, usually works in. If I remember correctly. She’s really nice! Though, I believe that is currently with her latest patient over there.”

Turning his piercing gaze towards where Shalah had last been seen, the black and white guard spies said patient (the wolf from before) leaving the area. And, although she was not facing him, he granted her another grin and a swiftly wagging tail.

“Speaking of the patient, that’s the wolf Shalah is currently caring for. Her name is… did I even catch her name? I don’t remember. She seems to be a bit prickly, but I think she’s just lonely… and in pain. Either way, I’m hoping to get to know her during her stay with the pack!”

Without answering any questions that may have come his way, the husky swiftly turns to lead the pair (or just Temari, per his own knowledge) to a different area of the camp. Though, not without yelling over his shoulder towards the medic herself.

“Let me know if you need anything, magic dog!”

As he walks forth, he leans over to whisper into Temari’s ear, “Shh, don’t tell her I know her secret.”

Their next stop ends up being the entrance to the path he had taken only a few hours ago, “Down there’s the river! It’s where I met Alpha Shadow, who you’ll probably meet in the future, and his friend, Icicle the fox. Shadow’s really wise! Though, Icicle is a bit prickly…” a pause takes place momentarily within his speech, once more thinking over the interaction he had with the fluffy canine herself. His ears flatten at the thought of it, and his face scrunches up slightly – once more giving him a sort of pouting look, but with a hint of widened eyes. Not fearful, but not his usual glowing and welcoming appearance. “Very prickly…”

“…”

“…But I’ll become her friend in no time,” the happy-go-lucky fellow instantly perks up, grinning proudly at the statement with closed eyes.

Once more leaving their questions unanswered, he leads them to the den’s Alha herself had pointed out earlier. “And these are the male and female dens! Hope that helps. I’m not as well versed with the other areas of the camp, but I will be soon!”

As expected, Quilo’s chest once more puffs out with confidence and pride at his own words. Glancing towards Temari, he adds a bit more to it – granting her a wide and toothy grin. However, his eyes remain open, scanning for any signs of uncertainty or (hopefully) some amount of approval.

Edited at August 1, 2023 12:59 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 1, 2023 08:57 AM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley / F / Stray/ M: Anyone/
The young dog flattened herself to the ground moving through the woods, she tried to not to make herself not noticeable but with her white fur it was tough. Finley made her way down to a clearing the sun was shinning through the opening from the trees. Finley smiled walked into the clearing g she found a rock the was hit by the sun making it warm, Finley climbed up into it and laid down tiredly she gave a sigh of relief getting a brief minute to relax and rest.
Before she knew it Finley was out cold, she was curled up into a ball covering her face with her tail from the sun shinning into her eyes. She snored softly as she fell into the sleep deeper, Finley only wanted to sleep for a couple of minutes but the plan had changed she was asleep for several hours catching up on the sleep she had lost while traveling.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 1, 2023 10:32 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Flame and Sundown
Anya felt a little better when Flame said she wouldn't tell but she was still feeling pretty bad. She then tilted her head when the elder said her name. "Yes?" She answered before listening. Her eyes went wide with Flame's words. Was that really the case? Surely Flame wouldn't lie and surely she would know something like that. "Really?!" Anya asked, her tail wagging like crazy. She was temporarily tooken off gaurd when a different voice spoke. Her confused face quickly turned into a smile when she realized it was just Sundown. "Sundown! Hello! How are you?" Anya asked after Flame greeted him, her tail now wagging for a different reason. When she had asked Ash about Sundown he had said he didn't like energetic wolves so she tried to act calm yet happy to see the male.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!August 1, 2023 05:47 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Quilo, Shalah(ind), Bardou(ind), Kenai|
Her grin widened as she watched Quilo perk up and motion for her to follow him, her tail picking up it's pace. Bounding after the husky male as he took off, tripping faintly due to her injury stiffening up in pain. Gritting her teeth Temari ignored is as she glances to Shalah's den, her blue orbs linger on the female wolf's form briefly in aprehension. She's never felt connected to them and being so close to one that might lash out...well she wasn't too fond of the idea to be honest.
But she would trust in the Alpha's decision to let her stay within the pack's camp, chuckling faintly at Quilo's optimism of befriending the prickly female. Trotting after Quilo, her hear twitched as he leaned over to whisper to her about knowing the so called 'magic dog's' secret. Causing her to burst out in a fit of giggles, having to take a moment to calm herself. Stopping beside the male as they paused at the entrance, listening to him speak of an Alpha Shadow and his friend fox Icicle. Temari tilted her head confused at a wolf being friends with a fox, but she didn't linger on it too much.
However she was a tad apprehensive of meeting an alpha wolf, no matter how friendly he was. Seeing Quilo move off towards the dens that had been pointed out earlier, getting confirmation on which were which. As Quilo turned back to her she grinned happily, "thank you, that helped! We can learn about the area together" she voiced, tail wagging in excitement. Blue eyes glittering like shallow pools, admiring the husky male for his light-heartedness and his optimism despite being faced with odds that most would back away from.
Returning Quilo's grin as she sat down, her tail brushing against the dirt as it continued it's movement. Temari let her mouth fall open in a lose pant, ears twitching faintly as she desperatly tried to ignore the stiffness that continued to worsen. She set her right paw at an angle to relieve some pressure, glancing at the husky male. "How long have you been with this pack? I'm not sure exactly what my responsibilities are as a guard, other than guarding the camp of course" she chuckled softly at the end, shaking her head.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Temari, Quilo|
Grunting softly the dark male forced himself to his paws, shaking his pelt free of the lose dirt that clung to him. He frowned at the sunlight partially blinding him for a moment, pausing as he spotted Quilo leading his sister (who wasn't hiding her limp very well) around the camp. Glaring at the pair for a moment, feeling his hackles raise seeing her fallow him around like a dog half her age. He gritted his teeth and shook his head roughly, turning away and padding toward the medic den. He paused briefly at the scent of wolf but brushed it off, pushing his nose within the pace cautiously.
Blinking to the his eyes adjust to the lower light level, Kenai's gaze drifted around the space. Pausing on the variety of plants he didn't know the names of. "Shalah, right? Uh I'm Kenai, I'll be a scavenger so please let me know if there's anything I can be on the look out for you" his voice sounded gruff in his faint aprehension. He'd never interected with a medic dog, but it sounded far better than the vets that'd treated him with the humans. His frown letting up abit as he met the smaller dog's gaze, hiw own shinning with a faint warmness hidden in their depths.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us