Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Wolves of Moon
10:21:36 caol (kyle)
even at 1198 points im not gonna place for the hunting tournament ✌️😔 downside of being a darkseeker lol
 starrywing
10:21:15 Novo/Starry
he is dead :3
 Frostyhills24
10:19:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
i say bone as well
 Wolves of Moon
10:18:15 caol (kyle)
bone
 starrywing
10:18:15 Novo/Starry
i shall slurp the soup i get from him
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:17:46 Dire, DWH
bone
 Forest Dwelling
10:17:43 Wolflocke Challenge
@starry

The pup is really cute but poor vitals so I'd retire
 Caeruleum
10:17:25 Cae, Blue
bone
 teddy
10:17:18 its yellow
bone
 starrywing
10:16:54 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
bone or live?
 Caeruleum
10:13:23 Cae, Blue
i actually lied- number of pups depends on females maternal AND males charisma cp sum <.<
 starmutt
10:13:10 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 teddy
10:13:07 its yellow
whaaat? ive never had that happen.
 Caeruleum
10:12:43 Cae, Blue
my 50 mat girlies sometimes, albeit rarely, throw just 2 pups ;-;
 teddy
10:12:32 its yellow
30s always worked for me ':)
 teddy
10:12:22 its yellow
does it not??
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:12:18 Dire, DWH
ahhhh ok makes more sense it was at 0
 Caeruleum
10:12:07 Cae, Blue
30 does NOT guarantee 3
 Caeruleum
10:11:54 Cae, Blue
and matrons blessing gives a chance of 4th pup, not a guarantee
 teddy
10:11:48 its yellow
Direwolf
how much maternal did you have on that wolf? having 30 maternal garantees 3 pups at least

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -4
Coyote : -5
Ermine : +3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    156    157    158    159    160   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 23, 2023 10:46 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Freya, Bardou(ind), Loki(ind)
Silver kept the pace up, listening to the dog. She nodded at the first phrase of words, keeping the pace even but not too slow. The dog would be able to keep up with her normal pace with ease. At the second phrase, Silver smiled before it turned to a frown. "Well, the humans have been trying to do that around here. However, we are not leaving our home so we shall fight back. You do not have to join this fight. It would be up to you whether or not you want to." Silver said before they came to the river side.

There was a wolf on the side but not one she knew. She looked to be grieving or something so Silver directed Freya away so that the female could have some privacy. Making her way up the slope, she came to a halt at the edge of the camp. A small red dog had stood up, looking at them with narrowed eyes as some of the other dogs were distracted. "I will leave you here. I believe the alpha is in the center of the clearing there. You can talk to her about joining." Silver said before looking at Freya, "It was a pleasure meeting you Freya. I hope we meet again." Silver gave her a smile, waiting by her side until the dog would move off. The small red one had disappeared, most likely into one of those dens or something.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 23, 2023 12:50 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) None

-[~|~]-

Kimulimuli turned to Makena, grinning at her when she commented on the human insult. "What an unexpected plot twist, huh?" He chuckled, before looking away again, still embarrassed. The vixen then told him to keep the hare, which he quickly denied. "I cannot allow my dearest Makena to go hungry!" He said and gave her a quick lick on her cheek before looking away again, still quite embarrassed. Even after she complimented (?) his flirting skills, he still had embarrassment pricking in his pelt.

Makena began to speak as she moved in front of him, and when he turned to look, had her fur fluffed up. She began to flirt with him, and a blush immediately spread across his face as fast as a wildfire. When she called him "beloved," he was almost instantly shocked by it, but he just smiled, now totally charmed by her. When she acknowledged his injured paw, he gently lifted it closer up to himself to keep it off the ground. She's so thoughtful... He stared, a mesmerized smile on his face; he seemed like he was under a magical charm by her. The vixen's grace and beauty was stunning. When she booped her nose against his, he purred happily, not daring to move a muscle as he didn't want to ruin such a great time. He closed his eyes, pinning his ears against his head and wagging his tail. He'd never felt this happy before.

A sudden shove caught him off guard, he felt his back pressing against the cold, hard rocky floor. He quickly opened his eyes, and saw the face of Makena. His tongue slightly stuck out of his mouth, and his eyes huge as he stared at the vixen's face as she spoke. He was practically frozen, staring into her eyes as she flirted with him. He was speechless; this was everything he'd ever wished for. He started wagging his tail, happiness now replacing the prick of embarrassment. He watched as Makena began to climb off him, and when she was entirely off of him, he started to stand up. Then, when he fully stood up, he looked at her and leaned forward to lick her cheeks, purring with happiness. Then, when she looked down at the ground in embarrassment, he twisted his neck awkwardly so he could boop his nose against hers, and a content smile plastered on his face as he spoke, "It was great. Thank ya, my love."

Just as he was about to start flirting again, a sudden wave of thirst came. Looking at Makena, he said, "Do ya want to come with me to da water? I'm hungry. Hungry for some water." Then, he turned to the water and limped towards the river to lap up the water, insuring he didn't put his injured paw on the ground since that would hurt. As he approached the water, he looked back at Makena before sitting down by the water. Then, he layed down, not bothering to curl his tail around himself. Then, he began to slowly lap up the water, appreciating that they could get such a wonderful cave to stay in until he heals.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 24, 2023 01:08 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Illusion, Xola, Hymir, Malicia, and others
Violet was asleep only a few moments when she heard another form enter the medics den. She looked up and saw Illusion at the mouth of the den. He made a sarcastic remark before looking breifly for Xola. Her eyes wandered over to her, seeing her with Raven's Medic, Oreithya, along with Killjoy and Shadow Pack's Alpha, Shadow. Violet knew had had a rough day, seeing to all the patients and looking at both hers and Hymir's work. Her thoughts drifted back to Hymir, the memory of her giving him the clover and him giving her to lavendar, then the memory of Xola in full mom mode. She gave her head a small shake and got up, getting a brief stretch in before making her way to the lead hunter. He heard what he said to Xola. "Illusion," she started, but he was already gone. Her eyes drifted over to Xola. "I'll handle this one," she said, knowing Xola had had a rough day, and also knowing the two didnt get along to well. Then she hurried out of the den after Illusion.
She had thought she'd lost him when he saw his white pelt a little ways off. He saw him say something to Malicia, and saw her bite at her side. That must be the problem. She made her way over to the pair, and once she reached them crouched at Malicia's side. "And what seems to be the problem?" She asked, her eyes flickering between the two mates.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 24, 2023 04:13 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute, Solaris, Mairea|
Her ear flicks as the faint sound of voices reaches inside the medicine den. Blinking against the light coming in through the entrance Willow scans the area she can see, able to make out the teo forms of wolves. She sighes turning her head to where Brute's lay on her side, giving a small smile before she pushes her nose against his. "Hey there's still two hunters in camp, we should make them aware of what's happened" she voiced softly. Waiting for his head to move before she stands, her limbs feeling abit stiff. Padding out of the den into the clearing, her tail brushing the darker male's nose as she walks in front of him.
Willow lets out a soft grunt of a bark, aimed to get their attention. Coming to a stop and standing beside Brute, motioning her head toward the larger male. Listening as the situation was explained to the other wolves, she found herself looking the pair over. They were quite different from one another, but she could tell they were close. She smiled softly glancing sidelong at her new mate, maybe they could be that close someday. Willow let her gaze shift back to the ground, and eventually to the forest beyond the camp. Starring off into space as her mind wandered.
.~[][][]~..~[][][]~.
|Aoife/F| Scout/Eastern| Mentions: Group at the Medic Den|
Her gaze flickered over the large group of wolves gathered in and outside of the medic den, some she recognised and others she didn't. A good potion held a different scent suggesting they were from a different pack. Aoife shifted where she sat, felling abit out of place now with so many wolves gathered in one space. Forcing herself to her paws she poked her head into the den, "Xola, please let me know if you medics need an extra paw or extra herbs. I'll gather any able bodied wolf to assist you" she voiced with a dip of her head to the light coated medic beside the darker female. Her gaze briefly settled on the small orange form below the white female, her pprentice she assumed. Giving a gentle smile in parting as she pulled her head back, turning away from the entrance Aoife layed down just to the side.
Leaving room for others to come and go from the den as needed, she let her gaze sweep over the group again. Scanning their pelts and injuries, making note of the ones she knew from her pack with injuries. Her mind assessing the impact such an event would result in for the pack, the able body wolves would have to work harder to provide enough food for eveyone. A deep sigh left her, why did such a thing have to happen. She felt bad that she couldn't do more, felt bad she couldn't have prevented more injuries. Aoife had found the scene first, yet she couldn't do anything in the long run to prevent her packmates from being hurt. Her nose dopped to hover over the ground, she felt like she'd failed her new pack after joining them only recently.

Edited at July 24, 2023 04:30 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 24, 2023 05:05 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai(ind), Quilo|
Temari glanced briefly over to her brother, seeing him speaking with Alha. Curious of what was going on, however her attention shifted toward the husky male when he put the flower from earlier in the alpha's pelt. Laughter bubbling up at the cute action and the way he seemed to run away after. Pushing off with her back legs Temari bounded across the clearing, her tail wagging excitedly as her tongue rolled out the side of her mouth. Slowing down briefly as she neared the male and turning at the right moment, despite being slightly larger than the male her shoulder rammed into Quilo's shoulder with surprisingly little force. Chuckling as she brushed against him for a moment before she hopped to the side, "this place is nice"! She smiled glancing around the area.
"Would you show me around" Temari asked her tail unending in it's constant movement, "I want to know where everything is, so I can look out for any risks". Her eyes and voice going quiet with a somber tone for a moment as she voiced the last part, then quickly returning to the happy demeanor. Her blue gaze bright again as she tail wagged and tongue rolled out. Temari was comfortable to just be relaxed here, with no threats and no worry she could let lose. But when she needed to be focused and serious, she could drop the silly act in moments if needed. Even if she would rather not.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, [Temari/Alha/Quilo(ind)]|
He sighed, "thank you Alha". Pausing to glance between the female and Quilo who'd run over, shaking his head the dark male padded away. Making his way to the side den where he guessed based on smell was for the males. Kenai sat down with a grunt, his gaze searching out his sister. Spotting her speaking with the husky male his frown deepened, it didn't make him comfortable to see her so friendly with Quilo, he wasn't exactly sure why though. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, turning away to chew at an itch on his side. Kenai willed himself to relax, laying down he desided to take a small nap. Feeling the warm afternoon sun warm his dark pelt, he slipped partially into sleep. Ears twitching here and there with any noises.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 25, 2023 02:01 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Ash

A grin spreads across the male’s face as the wolf accepts his invitation – if one could even call it that. It had been a while since he had proper company, after all. Not counting the numerous pestering crows that followed him occasionally. They didn’t do much other than ‘caw’ at him. When he allowed it, at least. He could probably still find that pile of tail feathers he snagged that one time if he went far back enough…

“Great! Let’s get movin’ then!”

With a bit more pep in his step than he had prior to his interaction with the wolf, he trots forth (after picking up the pika, of course. Would be a crime to waste any amount of food). He does not bother to wait for the other being to get moving himself, even if he was sitting down while the smaller of the two began moving. Then again, he doubted that he needed to due to the size difference between the two.

The mutt was quickly proven right as the sounds of paw steps caught up to him in a matter of seconds, taking but a few strides to travel the same distance that he had taken a multitude to cross. Honestly, he wondered how this journey would be for his fellow canine, considering that he had to walk a lot slower as to not out pace him. Though, he did grant the male some space to take the lead if he so wished. It’s not like Frodo knew where he was going, anyway. He was just placing paw after paw.

For a few minutes following their departure, the air between the two was silent. A sound (or, really, lack thereof) that he was not particularly fond of, even if it did allow him to focus a bit more on where he placed his paws. Gotta look out for sharp stones, after all!

Thankfully, Ash broke this silence with a question that… to be honest, the min pin was surprised that he hadn’t asked already. It was the standard, “how do you even survive” spiel that he had heard a thousand times over. One that he thought was quite silly, honestly, given the amount of small predators that manage to thrive in these parts. Did all these larger predators really think him to be so weak? But he did not dwell on such a thought. Instead he just angles his neck to get a good glance of the gray and silver wolf over his shoulder. His one ear – the one closest to the wolf – twists itself towards the speaker as well to ensure that he catches all of his words.

He chuckles lightly in his throat after soaking in the whole thing. After shifting the pika in his mouth for a moment or two, he goes to speak, “Size isn’t everythin’, my boy. Sometimes, it’s the grit one has that allows them ta survive. I may not be the largest or strongest thin’ in this here wilderness, but I’m sure as hell the fiercest. Besides, who says that my height doesn’t have its own set of strengths, aye?”

His deep brown eyes glint something mischievous and yet serious all in the same as he looks back at the before they dumb down to their usual shade. Or maybe that was a hint of amusement and seriousness? Only Frodo knows, honestly. Not sparing another word, he glances forward and focuses on the path once more, awaiting a reply.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 25, 2023 02:32 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

[Killjoy]M]Alpha]Eastern]M: Medic Den]

Blue eyes closed as Killjoy listened to Xola. His brain seemed dead, and he couldn't focus. There was so much he needed to do. He had wolves to bury, a promise to keep, and hunting to do, and yet he laid here wasting time before winter. Xola's words came mumbled and mixed together. Only a few words stuck with him. Reckless, charming, glue, leader, fail, stupid. He tried to replay what she'd said in his head, trying to focus his tired mind. His ear ached and he had other things on his mind.

A deep breath filled his frame, before he released it. His blue eyes snapped open again, looking at Xola, her words settling into his mind, but they seemed to be getting mixed up with the words of wisdom that Shadow had spoke of earlier. Be the glue that leads? No no. Be the leader that holds like glue? Sure. That was close enough.

Out of the corner of his eye, Killjoy saw Shadows reaction. Eyelids shut again. No. No. He couldn't go back to that day. Had it not been enough that it kept him up at night? He could hear the screams from the terrified kits, a bitter howl and the evil cackle of Icicle. He wanted to cry. No. Please. I don't want to see this. He begged himself, pleading his mind to just shut off already. the caves, they seemed to just keep going and going until a dead end with wolf bones. Killjoy black muzzle jerked, trying to force his eyes open. He knew what came next. He saw it every night. No. Please.

The body on Lemon by the cave entrance. He'd tried his best. The line of blood from Lean and her pups. Finding Flame in a bad state. These wolves, they'd been like family. Those wolves he'd lived in captivity with. Lemon had been the one to get them all of the truck. The smartest one, Killjoy always thought. Flame had been there to check up on him when he'd fallen off. The taste of exhaust fuel with the smell of fresh pine. Something he'd never forget.

Knowing what came next, he let out a whine. It'd been a while since he had thought of this. Sure, the other stuff kept him up at night, but he'd tried to shove this one out of mind.

Idiot, quit that! Go- help Shadow support him. Right. Shadow. Killjoy needed to help his... He wasn't sure what to call Shadow... dare he say friend? His paws were underneath himself before he could process what just happened. Woah, okay. He willed his legs to move to Shadow. One paw at a time. He told himself as he made his way to support his comrade.

Killjoy put his shoulder at his armpit, allowing him to put his weight on him. Taking a deep breath, he tried to collect himself. "You didn't fail them." He whispered to Shadow, his eyes soft and full of knowing pain, "There wasn't anything you could do different." Oh, the white lies. Liar. Killjoy knew that he could have done a lot differently. He should have gone and gotten Raven or Alha who could control the nature force of Shadow instead of following him for the rest of the daylight.

Killjoy closed his eyes again, matching his breath with Shadows, trying to calm him. His nose slightly pointed in the air as he let the last part of his thoughts drift through his mind. The white tail that walked away, intertwined with that of the brown lone wolves. If only she could see me now. The thought was bittersweet. After all, he'd been with her when he lost the fight to River. He'd never been happier to lose a fight to a smaller female.

Killjoys eyes opened again. "I don't know if you are listening Shadow, but you've built a Pack up from ashes, by yourself. You are the most amazing wolf I know, don't let anyone else tell you differently." He whispered. He noticed Illusions head in the entrance. Blue eyes met Golden-green, a grudge that wouldn't leave. Killjoy knew that Illusion had changed, after all, he was soon to be a father... but Killjoy couldn't shake the mistrust after seeing him put his father to an early grave.

It was Rags words that woke him up, realizing that Illusion had left. He nodded a thanks to Violet as she left in the wake of Illusion. Yeah. He needed to talk to Rags, but he longed to speak to River. A promise that he needed to fulfill before he chickened out.

Killjoy met Rivers eyes, his heart fluttered. She looked just so perfect in this light- He tilted his head towards the entrance, and nodded it towards it, hoping that she understood what he was asking, but he couldn't be mad if she didn't. "Yes Rags, we should talk, but I want Shadow there with us. Best to get him out of the den. You alright with that Shadow?" He asked, waiting for a reply, if there was one.

Killjoy knew that Icicle would be along for the ride as well, not that he cared. If Shadow trusted her, so did he. He moved away so that Shadow could walk on his own, careful to stay close to him. His eyes trailed to River again for a brief moment before heading out the den.

Killjoy soaked up the fresh air, grateful to be out of the crowded den. He closed his eyes again, and allowed all of the tension to leave his body, shoulders relaxing. Okay. He needed to think. Think think think, but all he could focus on was his large to-do list. River at the top, his sister second. He hadn't seen her all day, and he was beginning to get worried... not that he'd been in camp the whole day. Killjoy did a turn on his haunches, his eyes still closed. He planted his rump firmly on the ground before opening them again. He neatly wrapped his tail around his black paws. He turned to smile at where Shadow should have been... But there was just air. He sighed, and stood up, carefully with his leg. He didn't need anymore scolding.

His long legs were no match for Shadows stride though. Killjoy didn't want to run, but it appeared that he had no choice to. He ducked his head down, trying to put most of his weight on his front end as he ran. It worked a bit, not much. I am so sorry Xola. He thought as he followed the Alpha. He stopped to taste the air, ears perked. There. He could pin-point him.

Killjoy picked up another extended slope, determined to reach Shadow before he did anything in the haze he'd left the den in. A tip of his tail caught Killjoys corner of his eye. He skidded to a stop and turned back towards him. Shivers up spine as he recalled that this was how it all happened before. "Shadow!" He barked, his voice rumbling out through the trees. Killjoy didn't like to tell others, especially other Alphas what to do, but this time, he was in control. "Stop!" He growled slightly as he ran in front. If Shadow wanted to, he could go around him, but he wouldn't give up.

"Sit down." His fur was raised slightly, trying to look more imitating. "Please Shadow." His eyes shone with sadness, tears dwelling up at the corners. His voice was soft, and his body posture was more relaxed.

Edited at July 27, 2023 12:19 AM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 25, 2023 06:55 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow, Solaris, Marisa
Brute gave a smile as they touched noses, happy that he finally got through to her. Then as she got up, he rose to his paws, and gave a long stretch before following her out of the medics den, her tail brushing against his nose. She came to a stop, alittle ways away from what seemed like two other wolves. He perked his ears, and they flickered and turned as he listened to the conversation. He looked over to Willow again, seeing her gaze shift to the ground and then wandering to the woods. What was she thinking? If only he knew how her marvelous mind worked. He shifted his gaze towards the woods where she was staring. And seeing nothing turned his attention to the wolves before him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 26, 2023 02:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Anya & Bri
Flame tilted her head at the hesitant question, "Yes Anya, he was. Considering you didn't come back to the den last night, he was between concern and wondering. You had said something about sleeping with your brother yesterday so we also had that in mind." She chuckled at the second bit before listening to her answer. She smiled warmly at the young female, "It's okay to be a bit scared. He will probably go through the basic defense maneuvers with you. You already have good agility and your senses are coming along. Although, Icicle was supposed to teach you how to hunt." She frowned slightly before chuckling lightly.
"She decided to go with Shadow to check on the packs. I believe Silver got back from her hunt a while ago..." Flame trailed off before sighing. She wasn't sure what to make of the female. She was glad that Shadow had a daughter and she now had a niece but this female was so well trained. As if her mother had prepared her for the travel to find her father and not be a burden to him. Flame tipped her head at Anya before asking quietly, "You can also do hunts with Silver. It seems she's been well trained so she could help you with the hunting part. I know she came into the pack a bit fast but think of her as a sister."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 26, 2023 03:04 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley / F / Stray / M: Anyone
Finley lifted her nose to the air before wandering towards a small pond and taking a couple of sips from it. Today would be the third week she has been on her own wondering the forests and streets strugfling to survive. After finishing her drink Finley looked around herself to make sure she was in the clear to continue forward.
While shuffling many twigs and small leafs had gotten stuck in her fur annoying Finley "Really, I just got thorns out now this" she whined. Finley made her way towards the woods crossing over into a wolf packs territory, it was her first tile being in this part of the forest but made her way through to find a clearing full of deer.
Finley licked her lips hungrily and checker her surroundings for any signs of wolves before going into a hunting crouch ready to kill one of the deer. Finley laid as flat as she could in order to hide, her fur was pure white and would stand out in anything unless it was winter. "All right Finley you got this just stay clam" she told herself before getting ready to chase one of the deer.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    156    157    158    159    160   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us