Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Frostyhills24
10:19:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
i say bone as well
 Wolves of Moon
10:18:15 caol (kyle)
bone
 starrywing
10:18:15 Novo/Starry
i shall slurp the soup i get from him
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:17:46 Dire, DWH
bone
 Forest Dwelling
10:17:43 Wolflocke Challenge
@starry

The pup is really cute but poor vitals so I'd retire
 Caeruleum
10:17:25 Cae, Blue
bone
 teddy
10:17:18 its yellow
bone
 starrywing
10:16:54 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
bone or live?
 Caeruleum
10:13:23 Cae, Blue
i actually lied- number of pups depends on females maternal AND males charisma cp sum <.<
 starmutt
10:13:10 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 teddy
10:13:07 its yellow
whaaat? ive never had that happen.
 Caeruleum
10:12:43 Cae, Blue
my 50 mat girlies sometimes, albeit rarely, throw just 2 pups ;-;
 teddy
10:12:32 its yellow
30s always worked for me ':)
 teddy
10:12:22 its yellow
does it not??
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:12:18 Dire, DWH
ahhhh ok makes more sense it was at 0
 Caeruleum
10:12:07 Cae, Blue
30 does NOT guarantee 3
 Caeruleum
10:11:54 Cae, Blue
and matrons blessing gives a chance of 4th pup, not a guarantee
 teddy
10:11:48 its yellow
Direwolf
how much maternal did you have on that wolf? having 30 maternal garantees 3 pups at least
 Caeruleum
10:11:36 Cae, Blue
number of pups depends on maternal cp
 Dire Wolf Haven
10:10:43 Dire, DWH
ok are matrons blessing boost wolves guaranteed with four pups cuz mine gave me one and its a dud

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -4
Coyote : -5
Ermine : +3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    155    156    157    158    159   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 20, 2023 10:09 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Flame and SFP(ind)
Anya's tail began to wag the minute she looked up to see Flame infront of her. She was overjoyed, as she hated being alone for long periods of time. Anya giggled nervously as Flame licked her ears and spoke. "Sorry. It was kinda sudden since he had been mad at me. But...even Shadow...was worried?" Anya quietly asked the last part. She knew Flame and Icicle would be worried but she wasn't sure about Frost or Shadow. Though she didn't really care wether Frost was worried or not. If he was, she would be very surprised because that didn't seem like the Frost she knew.
Anya then laughed a bit as the elder teased her. "Hey, it's me she's supposed to miss not Brielle." Anya said playfully. She shook her head, happy to have some company. She looked over to Flame and saw that the elder had layed her head down so she went to lick Bri. But as soom as she was about to start Flame spoke again. She turned to face Flame, her ears going slightly back when she heard Shadow really had been looking for her. "Before...i didn't want to learn at all. But Icicle helped me realize that i need to. You guys wont be around to protect me forever and i need to protect Bri...And maybe even you one day." Anya answered with a sigh, looking down at the den's floor. "But that doesn't mean im not really nervous. I know Shadow would never hurt me but im still a bit scared." Anya added honestly with a small whimper. Truth was, even though she wanted to impress Shadow with what she had learned from Ash, she was still dreading her lesson.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 20, 2023 07:48 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) Frost.
-[~|~]-
Kimulimuli sighed, looking down at the rabbit Frost had hunted for him, a sad expression on his face. He leaned down, grabbing it in his jaws before carrying it to a corner and setting it down with a sigh. It hadn't been very long since he last spoke to Makena, but felt like days ago. He never knew he would miss her this much, but he should've known. Did I make her upset again? Is she still mad at me? I would understand if she was... He looked towards the exit, letting out another overdramatic sigh.
~
Glancing down at his smashed paw, he wheezed a bit before grumbling to himself before looking back toward the rabbit and laying down to begin eating. He took a small bite and chewed a bit before swallowing, coating his lips in blood, taking a few wheezing breaths before grabbing another chunk and eating it. The tender and fresh meat was very tasty and filled his belly; he should thank Frost for getting it for him later. Taking another bite, he swiftly gulped it down without chewing, letting out a few maniacal coughs as he inhaled it. Then, he licked the blood away from his mouth before leaning down to take another bite, stopping himself before he could.
~
The sound of claws tapping made his ears swivel around and his head jerk up to turn in that direction, his nose twitching slightly as he tried to smell what it is. But, a familiar, and wonderful scent came to his nose- Makena! As the black fox emerged into his view, he swiftly sat up and limped over as fast as he could his ears sticking up and his tail wagging as he made a few happy squeaks. "I was wonderin' where ya went, my beloved." He said, and when she buried her head into his fur, he rested his head on her shoulder, tiny tears welling up in his eyes. "Ya got me so worried about ya." He squeaked, a smile on his face. Then, he heard the female begin to cry, and felt her tears on his shoulder. Oh no, why is she cryin'? I don't want her to cry... He whined a bit, hugging her a bit tighter and closing his eyes. "D-did somethin' happen to ya out there?" He asked, a worried expression on his face and his ears drooping down. Then, he sat down and wrapped his short tail around his paws.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 20, 2023 08:14 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli
Makena blushed a bit when Muli called her beloved. Even though it was slightly embarrassing, it also made the vixen happy. Kena sat down, tears still in her eyes. "Yeah... But that's not why im crying. I just missed you so much. And im sorry i wasn't able to get you any food." She answered with a sniffle. She tilted her head slightly at the smell of blood and rabbit. "Though it seems you already ate. Im glad Frost was kind enough to help you." She added with a sad smile. Makena then looked down as she wrapped her tail around her. "Dont worry. Im fine. It was just a small run in with humans." She said, predicting he was worried about what happened. She didn't plan on telling him that she had been captured and the other details to avoid him worrying too much. "Anyways, how are you feeling?" Makena asked, looking into Muli's precious eyes.
(Sorry it's pretty short ><)

Edited at July 20, 2023 08:15 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 21, 2023 05:04 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kimulimuli-Male-Fox-M: (Dir) Makena. (Ind) Frost.
-[~|~]-
The blush across the vixen's face was probably caused by him calling her "beloved," but her blush made him blush as well, and now both their cheeks were as pink as a flamingo's feathers. "Ya so cute when ya blush." She was by far the best mate he could ever have, and he couldn't deny it. Wait, we aren't mates yet... Then, Makena began to speak again. "I missed ya too, beloved." He began to lick her cheeks affectionately, making quiet happy fox squeaks. Then, he looked at her with a smile, his ears perked up and his tail wagging slightly. When she mentioned the humans, he sighed in annoyance. "Dem two-legged imbeciles won't just leave already, huh?" He snorted with an annoyed facial expression before turning to look at the vixen again with a happy and grateful smile, every trace of annoyance at the humans wiped from his face. "I'm just so glad ya okay, my beloved. I'm nothin' without ya."
~
The smell of rabbit blood came to his nose again when she pointed out the rabbit Frost had gotten him. "Oh! Yes, Frost's nice..." He spun around to walk over to the rabbit, grabbing it by it's soft white scruff and dragging it, trying to keep it off the cold stone ground the best he could. Then, he slowly lowered it onto the ground it in front of the beautiful black-furred vixen before nudging it closer to her. "Sorry it's shoulder is torn apart." He looked at the rabbit's ripped apart shoulder. It was now missing all it's fluffy white fur because he tore it all off the reach the tender meat underneath. "I would hunt ya something fresh, but dis paw still hurts quite a bit."
~
He looked towards the smashed paw, staring at the giant marks the teeth of that thing left. It looked totally disgusting, almost making him wish to puke, but it was all his fault this had happened. I'm so stupid sometimes. Then, he noticed Makena looking into his eyes, so he turned to look into hers. "I'm feelin' fine, just entirely mesmerized by how gorgeous ya are, my beloved." He stared into her eyes, amazed by how wonderful and beautiful her brown eyes are. Even though many foxes have brown eyes, no fox has eyes as beautiful as hers. "Ya eyes are so stunnin', my dear." He fluffed his neck fur up just like he did when they first met, and smiled. He made a cat-like purring sound before sitting up and trotting in a circle around the female, fluffing his tail fur up before sitting next to her and nuzzling her. "It just amazes me how your fur is so soft, and fluffy, but so elegant at the same time." He stood up again and trotted back in front of her, stopping and staring back into her eyes. "Ya personality is so inspiring. Ya are kind, caring, selfless, but hold bravery and loyalty as much a lion." After that sentence he leaned forward and put his nose on hers, giving her a charming smile. After he backed away, he started snickering in much embarrassment. "I'm still so bad at flirtin' huh? I'm sorry. I'll stop now."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 22, 2023 02:02 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Solaris|| 5 Years || Male || Raven Pack Hunter || M: Mairea, Shiva (Ind)

Solaris was not one for taking “lazy days.” He did not particularly like taking breaks or laying about, acting as though he had no better thing to do when he had a million things to get done. It was deplorable, in his mind, to be resting in camp while others were out doing tasks and providing for the pack. Wolves who followed this behavior – without good reason, that is – were… expendable in his eyes. Down right replaceable. Deplorable. “Placeholders” for better wolves. They held no value, and should count themselves lucky that they were even permitted to enter the pack (not that he had any say in that). So, one could easily imagine how he felt about himself lazing around with much to do. Oh, how it just made his skin crawl. But, there were times that he could… excuse such behaviors coming from himself. And this was one of them.

As of that moment, he was curled around his mate in their nest, having not left her side the entire day. His form was alert and strained despite being in a “laying” stance – ears pricked and swiveling, and head straight up. His fiery eyes were ablaze in the sun, wide and peeled for any sign of danger. They glared around the camp with a righteous glow, challenging all who dared peered into their depth to face him or perish. Thankfully, there was no danger. At the moment, at least. It seemed as though only a single wolf besides the two wintery soldiers was in the camp. A fellow hunter who the sun-touched male had yet to bother to learn the name of. His eyes glanced over her for a moment before moving on. She was no concern for him at this point in time.

For a split second, he glances back at the alabaster female – his eyes being the only thing moving to take a peek. His ears did flick slightly backwards as well, however. Not that he could see through them. That would be ridiculous. He watches with a softer look as she adjusts herself against his side, his own body refusing to move in case it messes her up. Though, once he was sure that she was fine, he looked back on the camp once more and sifted through his thoughts.

The sun stricken male had noticed that something was… off about his mate lately. It wasn’t hard to pick up on, even for someone like him. She was much less energetic than normal. And it was bugging him. Usually, by this time, the two would have tracked down one of the largest game in the area for a good old fashioned hunt. Like how it used to be before they stumbled upon this pack. This… made him worried, to say the least. Aggravated too, seeing as it seemed as though he could do nothing to correct or even prevent this.

Surely, something had to be amis health wise? That was the only explanation he could possibly think of. If that were true (and he suspected that it was), then hunting and the pack would have to wait. She came first.

A lick drew a string of “annoyed” and incoherent grumbles from his chest, his lips turning up into a silent and empty snarl at the loving despicable action. He leans away slightly, but not enough to separate himself from Mairea. Next came the amusing pestering nibbling upon his ear, earning the female responsible a flick or two in response. The paws resting upon his back were like mere flies to him. Or, rather, butterflies. Delicate but strong. He dared not shove them off, even if he was definitely secretly enjoying displeased by the gestures that proceeded from their placement.

Finally, the nibbles stop when she goes to speak, allotting him a moment to shake his head to rid his ear of the lingering sensation. All the huntress received for her words was a grunt. Not an uncommon response from the male for most, but one he didn’t use as often around her.

He listens silently to her following words, choosing to look forward and remain semi alert than meet her gaze… that is, until a certain line comes around. Eyes wide and ears pricked, he slingshots his head to the side to where she now lay on the ground – having removed herself from his back.

The sun kissed hunter’s reply doesn’t come until after she finishes her little speech, granting her the needed time to get everything out before daring to make a noise. Forcing himself to look slightly more relaxed he thinks over his words before granting them to her attentive ears.

“Agreed,” his voice was impeccably deep and gruff from unuse, “but at least they’re not being lazy scoundrels. Not that I’d let them off the hook for ditching us, though,” he growls to emphasize his point.

At her final statement (and question), Solaris was quicker to her feet than she – standing as close to her petite form as possible. He spares her no glance nor any hint of notice to her leaning-mischievous tone. Instead, he wraps his tail around her back end and signals for her to set the pace with the jerk of his head.

Edited at July 22, 2023 11:18 AM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 22, 2023 11:09 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Shalah *Indi* (Going towards) the river

A savage growl ripped from her frame as she lunged upwards upon her four legs. Strength seeming to have returned after an hour or so of rest. Her wounds having stopped bleeding was definitly helping now that her lifes current was stuck within her once more. Bardous face was shadowed down cast even her emotions hard to read even though they burned below the surface.

"I.. need some time to myself Shalah. Ill return in a bit."

Her words didnt hold the tone that offered negotiation. No, they where only said as a respectful gesture to the medic as the snow white wolf limped away down the path. Bardous face looked.... well better ish minus the whole skull bit. Her forked tongue flicked out to clean her maw as she limped towards the river.

Once at the river Bardou sighed shakily and lay down her paws neatly stretched out into the water. Silent sobs rattled through her frame as she allowed years of pent up pain to be released. The memories where to much to vivid... had been repeated over and over again. Even Bardous banner was tucked between her hind legs as she lay her singular eye closed.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 22, 2023 11:25 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Open!
Violet had been quite busy lately, always on tge run for more herbs and poppy seeds, along with tending to wolves and dealing out herbs. She had given Hondo her last three poppy seeds, and was ouy again for more herbs. She would never complain about slow days again. She saw Xola and both Killjoy and Shadow Pack's Alpha. She decided not to tell Xola that she was going out again, for the fifth time today. So she padded out of the den.
Most of the herbs were stocked pretty well, so she wouldnt need those. There was plenty of dandelion, cobwebs, lavendar, and horserail, so she wouldnt need those. All she beeded was some more goldenrod and poppy seeds. She went to her favorite place. The cherry blossom grove. Five beautiful cherry blossoms surrounded a small meadow with all kinds of beautiful wildflowers and comfy tall grass. She came here often when she needed alone time. But it was also the place with the most goldenrod, which was located towards the back of the grove. She made her way over, drinking in the beautiful smells of the wildflowers, which would soon die off. So today was probably the last day they would be here. She picked the delicate stems of the goldenrod til the leaf was full, the exiting the grove. On her way back she licked up a few poppy seeds, which should be enough for the night.
She entered the den, placing the goldenrod in its pile and dealing out a few poppy seeds to the injured, before putting the rest in a pile in the herb storage. Happy with her work she webt tiwards the back of the medic den, in a corner she called her own. She layed down and put her head on her paws, as the lavendar Hymir had placed on her ear earlier drifted down slowly and landing on her paws. She sniffed it and gave a warm smile, before he eyes fluttered close and she fell asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 22, 2023 02:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli
Makena, despite trying to seem like she didn't care, loved the affection Muli gave her. She chuckled quietly as he insulted the humans. "And here i thought you were innocent." She said, a small smirk on her lips. "Im glad your okay too." Makena said, a sad smile replacing her smirk. When Muli gave the rabbit to her and brought up his paw, Kena frowned. "No, you keep it. You need to eat to heal." She said before turning her gaze onto his paw. It looked horrible... If only she could've gotten to him sooner... Just as the vixen was about to cry, Muli started to flirt with her. At first, it caught her off guard but she then smiled and blushed. He was a bit cringey, but atleast he was trying. It was cute.
Makena looked into Muli's eyes as he did hers. So confident for being so silly. Kena thought, though she wouldn't have Muli any other way. The vixen chuckled a bit when he fluffed up his fur like when they first met. She would've never imagined being lovey-dovey with him back then. "Your not too bad yourself." Makena answered, doing her best to fluff her fur up too. As he trotted around her, the vixen watched him. He was trying his best, but it was a bit hard to take him seriously as he moved around. Therefore, she was kinda tempted to pounce on him. If he wasn't hurt, she probably would have.
Makena nuzzled Muli back with a purr once he sat down. She felt kind of silly, but she was also enjoying the moment. "Your fur is so soft and comforting." Kena said with a content sigh. She then frowned a bit when Muli moved back infront of her. She was about to say something when Muli once again caught her off guard when he talked about her personality. Those words actually meant something to the vixen. More than words about her appearance ever could. Perhaps it was because she was used to being called beautiful by other foxes but when it came to her personality, no one ever said anything like that. Makena blushed hard before looking down.
Just as Makena glanced up, Muli leaned forward and put his nose against hers. She breathed his scent, glad to be back by his side. Once Muli got embarrassed, Makena decided to flirt a bit, or atleast try to. She had been too flustered to respond very well when he was confident, but now that he was embarrassed, she found the confidence she needed. Makena once again fluffed up her fur before standing up and slowly walking over to him with no expression on her face. "You shouldn't move around so much on your paw, my beloved." She said, booping her nose against his.
Makena gave Muli her own charming smile before pushing him to the ground. "Your gorgeous, Muli. Beautiful and unique. I dont deserve you." Kena hummed, licking his ear. She was basically sprouting anything that came to mind in a desperate attempt to flirt but she was having fun nonetheless. "When i went on a little detour with the humans, i just couldn't stop thinking about you." She said with a sigh. "You truly are an amazing fox." Makena said before backing away slightly so Muli could get up. "How was that?" Kena asked, looking down because she was clearly embarrassed.
(And you thought Muli was cringey XD)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 22, 2023 11:43 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

[Illusion]/M/Lead Hunter/Eastern/M:Malicia, Xola/

Illusion stood up to follow Malicia, his tail wagging lazily, but still happily. His ears flicked back when he saw her nipping her side. She'd been doing it a lot lately.. It worried him. Stride lengthened as he sped up to step in front of her. In the back of his mind, he worried about her biting him for doing so.

"Mal, you need to go lay down, I'm worried about you. I'm going to go and get Xola, or the others." He said, looking at Medics den before hurrying towards it.

Illusion stepped inside, and stopped. "It's a whole party that I wasn't invited to! I'm hurt." His gaze turned to Xola, his ear flicked a Hello to Shadow. "Xola, there is something going on with Malicia, please, come as quickly as you can, but seriously, what happened here?" He nodded before turning and heading back towards the queen without listening to what the others had to say.

"Malicia, please sit down!" He said, worry all in his eyes.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oreithya

The Raven Pack | The Medic | Female | Mentions: Xola, Illusion, Hymir, Violet, Rags, Killjoy, River & Others

The alabaster female gave attention to her shadowy companion of a medic. A soft chuckle at her reply about it being tiring as an understatement ; and she perked her ears at the female's response about the the organization of the den and such - and she wholeheartedly agreed and she said, " I would also suggest those that aren't injured, shouldn't be allowed in the den for now unless they have an emergency or are assisting in caring for the wounded. And it is a pity that most can't move effectively, but I would say that those that can - without overdoing it should be able to move with minimal assistance." She said sagely, " we should definitely worry about the more heavily injured, as it seems your apprentice and son and you have patched up most of the minor and nastier injuries of others ; meaning they should rest for now, whilst the heavily injured male, who was talking with a bit of delirium - should be watched closely to make sure there are not other issues at hand." She said, with a soft voice, hoping she was rather clear and understandable in her words.

She watched as an autumn colored female rose to her feet, her scars and wounds having been tended to, the female looked at Xola saying, " My wounds have been attended to, and I am not in dire state as some of the others - I am just a little bit hungry. I possibly can help Killjoy out and keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't run off again - besides, me and him have some catching up to do." The autumn dame, hoping their would be no arguments began making her way out the den.

Oreithya would let Xola make that call, after all it were her pack members - and she gave a small smile at the rant she was giving their Alpha, but she noticed that his companion wasn't doing so good and she could barely hear his mumbles - something was not right. And she moved closer, with slow movements - not to startle him, but before she could reach him : the male was already gone out the exit and another one was coming in with a worried tone and shouting about. Did these wolves have not respect nor patience for the work of medics? She gave a scowl as he came shouting about - not even discussing his problem and then running off. How infuriating, she thought with a scowl at the exit. Her own glare burning a metaphorical hole in said area.

"Xola, " she said, and she gave a soft sigh as she looked at the annoyed expression of the ashen coated male that was Xola's son, " I believe that your Alpha's companion had a reaction to your speech, possibly a trauma response? Possibly having Killjoy there for moral support would be a good option as well. I would think it be better for you to handle that - I'm not the best with emotions and can be overly blunt, and I will see what your packmember is shouting about. I hope it's not about that pregnant queen from earlier, because that would be a bit odd." She said, " I would suggest that we leave the apprentices to tend to the needs of those here - after all , most of them have been tended to and it would just be making sure the herbs are working and fresh, and I would trust that you would approve of your son helping as well, unless you needed him to do something else. " she said sagely with a pondering expression.

"However, this is your pack, that you're the medic of - I am merely here to assist because of the overflow. It's up to you Xola, I am only making suggestions but it's your decision. " she said respectfully to her fellow medic.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    155    156    157    158    159   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us