Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
12:18:18 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mir
He's a gray tabby
 Mirko
12:17:46 Mir
Otaku
What color is he? :)
 Sassy Otaku
12:17:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
Cae
It was very exciting. The other two that were with him ran to hide
 Caeruleum
12:16:41 Cae, Blue
win!! congrats on being chosen :D
 Sassy Otaku
12:14:39 Chuuya/Ruggie
One of the cats the lives near me let me approach him today
 Caeruleum
12:11:59 Cae, Blue
Thriller 50R AC 2G HW H+14 flees.

every other battle. i dont wanna experience a thriller in every battle, man T-T
 Caeruleum
12:09:48 Cae, Blue
mmm bones
 Viria
12:09:27 Amai,Faelen
I'm so confused... the wrestling board says I have 41 moves in 15 matches but the score says I have 31 moves in 9 matches...
 kycantina
12:08:18 ky but it's spooky
Alas I think they're both bound for the bone mill, might try em in sales later though
 Rogue Whispers
12:07:13 Rogue is a Ghost
Ky,
lol
 Caeruleum
12:07:02 Cae, Blue
ky, congrats :D
 Rogue Whispers
12:06:56 Rogue is a Ghost
Mir,
Yeah. Some of my friends from public school went homeschool a while ago, and It's nice to see that some of them are there
 kycantina
12:06:40 ky but it's spooky
not me randomly getting two overgrown teeth pups from two separate litters
 Necromancin Dancin
12:06:21 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

just go into labor already
 icemoons
12:06:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
this period ends in like 5 minutes... then I have Spanish and then after that I have a free period
 Mirko
12:05:58 Mir
Rogue
Oh that sounds kinda fun :)
 Rogue Whispers
12:05:46 Rogue is a Ghost
marsh,
lol What kind? I'd join. Sitting in a house with just my sanity is boring
 Rogue Whispers
12:05:06 Rogue is a Ghost
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 2,847

So close to 3,000 mush./ Now I just need about 80 apples for premium :/
 starmutt
12:04:17 marsh | they/it
i want to make a roleplay so bad
 Rogue Whispers
12:04:01 Rogue is a Ghost
Mir,
I'm homeschooled, and every Tuesday I go to this 'event' of sorts to learn stuff that other kids would learn in school, amongst other things, like latin and logic (Or how to reason well in conversations and arguments) :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Red Fox : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    154    155    156    157    158   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 17, 2023 10:55 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Killjoy, Injured Wolves (Ind), Open

The night-pelted female could practically see the tiredness in his form. The ache in his bones. A small habit of hers it was, as mentioned once before – picking up on the physical as well as (sometimes) mental issues going on with wolves. It was both a blessing and a curse. But, in this case, it would act as a blessing… for Killjoy, anyway.

His weariness as well as his shut eyes lessened her outward aggression and anger. Was he expecting a physical assault? A strong bite to the neck? Death by the hands of a pacifist?

To be fair, he knows not of my distaste towards violence… being acted out on my own terms, anyway. I did just join his pack, after all. Why would he?

Still, it was almost laughable to her. But, she couldn’t blame him. Her last remark could easily be taken the wrong way by most. Well, guess I’ll just have to show him what I actually meant then.

The charcoal painted female proceeds to listen to all of his statements without so much as a change in stance, expression, or gaze – minus the lifting of her ears. Honestly, she found the whole response hilarious, to an extent. Even if she held a strong distaste towards how negative he was of himself. But his last remark as well as his lifted gaze is what really tickled her funny bone.

Xola lets out a single, simple chuckle at this exact response – slowly blinking her eyes closed then open once more. Tilting her head to the side, she gives him a soft yet still obviously annoyed expression. Stress was still evident on her features, but to a much lesser degree than before.

“I believe that you just did the job for me,” she smirks slightly, holding a hint of playfulness that one would not expect for such an interaction. But she wasn’t finished, just yet. Dropping the smirk, she takes a small step forward – stopping mere centimeters from his nose – and juts her snout out towards the male. Her expression was one of curiosity now with a tint of what could only be described as smugness. Yet it was not even close to it. A mystery emotion that even she couldn’t describe.

“Though, I must ask… If you acknowledge your flaws – your mistakes – why not correct them? You’re how old now? Surely, you’ve thought of changing the very traits that put your own life, as well as the pack, at stake? For the betterment of all of those around you?”

Her head tilts in inquiry as she reads his expression. Though, she gives him no time to answer – preferring the idea to let him stew in her words. Turning around, she swishes her tail in his face – being mindful to not outright hit him in the process. She begins to stalk off once more to care for the other wolves in her den, but not before throwing her head over her shoulder to speak once more.

“Oh, and, Killjoy,” she waits to see if she has grabbed his attention before speaking, “You’re not selfish. Or stupid-faced. Or arrogant for that matter. Just reckless and charmingly stupid. You care a lot for your pack, and I admire that. But I will not lay down and watch as you risk your life needlessly. I will say this as many times as I have to, but you are the glue that holds us together. Our leader. The one who should differentiate between right and wrong, guide us through trouble and settle disputes. A protector, yes, but not one that thinks before he acts. It is those leaders that always fail their pack. And I do not believe that you will do that to us. Just, please. Don’t disregard my aid next time. Yeah?”
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 17, 2023 11:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Xola, Killjoy(ind)
Shadow flicked his ears in amusement as the medic seemed to brush it all aside, instead letting him ponder the questions. He was about to chuckle when her next words made it catch in his throat.

"I will not lay down and watch as you risk your life needlessly."

Flame cried out as he dashed into the forest. "It will bring nothing back!" Her voice echoed after him as he powered forward, anger pushing him on. Nothing could stop him. Nothing would stop him. Frost knew this. That's why he stayed on his back, not saying a word. Killjoy knew this. That's why he just tagged along as he figured out where he was going. What had happened.

Shadow's ears had slowly flattened but it was obvious he wasn't in the den anymore. A lifeless look passed over his face and he closed his eyes sharply as the next phrase came. "I will say this as many times as I have to, but you are the glue that holds us together."

The smell of blood hit his nose. The clearing was laid out in front of him. He couldn't move. Flame laid to the side, blood running down her muzzle. Her eyes torn out and mumbling, "It went after the pups first. The pups..." Shadow's eyes turned towards the den. His paws felt heavy as he started towards it. He paused as he saw Lemon to the side, his throat torn out. Shadow continued on before becoming frozen at the mouth of the den. Lean lay curled up as normal. Blood stained her coat, her mouth open in shock. Two pups were in front of her, ripped to shreds. Their lifeless eyes looked back at him. He backed out of the den and looked beyond Lemon's body. His last two pups laid dead, their jaws open in terror.

"Our leader. The one who should differentiate between right and wrong, guide us through trouble and settle disputes." Shadow's head was now down. He didn't hear River's concerned remark. He didn't feel Icicle pawing his side. His ears were flattened and his eyes were tightly shut. They shot open with a look of pure grief as the next part came. "A protector, yes, but not one that thinks before he acts."

A protector. A protector. How could I be a leader if I let this creature kill me family? Shadow's memory returned but not where he thought it would. His eyes lifted to see the horrified eyes of Frost. Not caring about the terrified look on Killjoy's face. His pelt was plastered with blood from the young jaguar. A young jaguar who hadn't done anything. Killjoy faded into the shadows with Frost as Shadow led the two parents into the tunnel. To their fate.

As he came back out, Frost slunk up to him. Didn't bother trying to get on his back. Killjoy returned to his pack. Shadow let out a cackling howl, warning any creature away from his territory. Come and you will die. He simply did not care. Shadow turned, stalking to the river to wash his pelt. When he looked down to his reflection, only a monster looked back.

"It is those leaders that always fail their pack." A whine left him then, no longer able to be held down. He still couldn't hear Icicle but anyone who looked at her saw a very concerned fox trying to reach her alpha. She tried to nuzzle him but he moved away, his ears flattening farther. Only Killjoy and Xola could hear him when he said quietly, "I failed." A look of terror mixed with horror was in his eyes as he looked up to meet Killjoy's. By the time they reached his, they were filled with grief.

Shadow turned, ignoring Icicle's whine as he pushed out of the den. He walked slightly into the woods, pausing a moment to look up at the sky. Flicking his tail, he padded down the trail, heading slowly to the river. He was not aware that Icicle followed, staying slightly behind him with her head down. Giving him space.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 18, 2023 01:04 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Ash

The small canine watches the wolf intently, his eyes never leaving the much larger being – meeting his harsh gaze with a cutting one of his own. His body, on the other hand, showed signs of “spring-load” tightness rather than aggressiveness and was ready to run at the slightest hint of hostility. This “staring contest” continued until his stomach had rumbled, causing him to glance down and turn his fiery eyes towards his midsection in annoyance. Why now, of all times, did ya have ta rumble?

Apparently, he wasn’t the only one who would be reacting to the sound. The young wolf’s words caught his attention once more as he eagerly listened to his short statement. By the end of it, he found himself to be decently shocked. Letting a competitor keep a piece of prey – hungry or not – with winter so near? Odd, to say the least. But what really caught him off guard was the youngin’s generous gift. A lemming, which he had likely caught not too long ago (if its temperature was anything to go by). His eyes meet the wolf’s once more as the small critter is tossed his way, trying to understand his motivates. Though, he does not dare to argue against it.

Taking a seat in front of the two deceased rodents, he grins up at the wolf before him, “Aw, thank ya, Sonny boy! That’s mighty kind of ya!”

Frodo goes to rest on his front paws in a sort of laying position, grunting in exertion as a small twinge of pain tingles up his old and creaky bones. He elects to ignore this, though, as to get – at least – something inside his stomach. His eyes focus in on the lemming as he leans over to gingerly grab it, choosing to grab that one first since it was granted to him by one of the residents of this area. It would be rude of him not to eat this due to the circumstances, after all. He spares a short glance or two towards the other canine in search of any contrary actions as he does. He couldn’t let anything split past him at this moment. Finding none by the time he had the lemming against his front legs, he began to chow down on the offering.

The meal now had his full attention, preventing him from hearing one or two of the young one’s remarks. In particular, the one about a certain dog pack being near the river he had been traversing. One that he knows nothing of (and would likely investigate if he did).

However, his large near bat-like ears did pick out the phrase, ‘I’m so glad I don’t have to kick you out’ in between his mumblings. As well as his introduction. Pausing in his consumption, his eyes flicker up towards the green eyed fellow to contemplate his words. He had no idea as to why the wolf didn’t have to kick him out. He was a trespasser, after all. But, once again, he wouldn’t dare complain. Best to just roll with it, for the sake of his own hide.

“Nice ta meet such a kind young lad as yourself, Ash. Glad I wasn’t a bother for ya,” he mumbles in between bites. Swallowing the final strip of his meal not a moment later, he looks up at the male before him – his hunger now satiated for the time being – and responds to the latter part of his statement. “You’ve met other dogs, ey,” he releases a string of cackling chuckles, “Surprised that any others have come out this way. It’s not a journey for the meek, after all. Which most dogs are.”

With that said, the min pin mix goes to stand – stretching out to the best of his abilities to relieve his bones of any ache they may have developed. He circles around to pick up his pika afterwards, his back facing the wolf that he was now pretty sure he could trust… even if he did keep one ear pinned backwards to listen for any sudden movements. But, before picking up his catch, he speaks once more, “Well, it’d be intuitive of me ta get out of your hairs. Ya can follow me ta the border if ya desire, so ya can tell you’re alpha that I left. Wouldn’t mind the company, either.”
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 18, 2023 02:34 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari, Alha, Kenai (Ind), Shalah (Ind)

All that pride accumulated from “stealthy” action evaporates the minute Temari begins to laugh. Surprise makes its way into the male’s ice blue orbs which glance her way the moment the sound begins. Had… had she… seen him grab the item? But… he was so sure that no one was looking when he did…

Deciding not to question it any further, he simply glances away from the bright colored female – a slight case of embarrassment coursing through his cheeks. At her words and the defeat of his rising cheek fur, he looks back to her. His ears twitch as she speaks, taking in both her words and their surroundings. Though, when her gaze shifted to the trees around them, his own eyes couldn’t help but follow. Looking left, then up (tilting his head up to do so), then right, then up again. The colors of the woods were stunning this time of year. He could only imagine what it looked like in the seasons to come.

“You know, I’ve never actually seen the woods before joining up with the pack,” his eyes don’t leave the trees as he speaks, continuing to scan the numerous colors the surrounding world has to offer, “It’s a lot… leafier than I imagined.”

The husky spends quite a bit of time just flickering his icy blue orbs over various patches of orange, brown, and green before quickly glancing down at the passing alpha the moment she begins to brush past him. Getting the memo, he slows down just a tad to let her take the lead. But he does stay mostly in step with her, just being a hair behind.

Passing through a rather interesting grove of trees (in his opinion), Quilo tries his best not to pass or squash the alpha as he descends the slope into the camp – his body not used to such an incline yet and being weighed down by his form. Thankfully, however, he had enough control to not do any of this and followed Alha to the center of the camp. He stands to her side in the clearing, facing the two newcomers as they join them in the “new” area. As she speaks, he lends her words none of his attention (even if they were not directed to him). Instead, his eyes roam her coat, thinking of how he could give her the item he now held.

He had not been expecting her to move when she did, jumping back slightly as he watched her turn and walk away. He looks after her for a minute or two, paying little mind to Temari trotting off and her brother (who he still couldn’t remember the name of) who was chasing after the alpha. Well, that’s not entirely true. He did give Temari’s brother some of his attention as he was planning on going over to Alha himself. But he could still mostly care less about it.

The husky mix stays where he was for a moment or two, allowing the other two canines to wrap up the conversation they seemed to be having before finally acting. He canters over – the item now hanging out of the right side of his mouth – and calls out for the shepherd’s attention to ensure that she wouldn’t walk away before he could do anything.

“Hey, Alha!”

He “gracefully” (or rather clumsily) skids to a stop behind his alpha, a large smile plastered on his face. Without another word, he bends down towards the female’s shoulder and finally “gives” her the object he had collected – manipulating it in such a way that it tangles itself into the fur of her lower neck (right before it reaches her shoulders). It was a purple alpine aster – not that he knew, as he just thought that it would be a beautiful addition to her already gorgeous coat. Its multitude of petals had remained mostly intact after being picked by him, and the green stem stuck slightly out of her long and thick fur.

Pulling away with a prideful smile, he speaks, “Thank you for accepting me into the pack, and taking me on that trip! I’m glad to have you as my packmate and alpha.”

With that being said, he turns to head to where he last saw the magic dog to see if she needed any more assistance. But, along the way, he does shout one last thing over his shoulder with his grin growing even wider: “We should do that again, sometime!”

Edited at July 18, 2023 02:36 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 19, 2023 10:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Quilo, Temari(ind), Kenai
Alha tilted her head as Kenai walked up. At his question, she dipped her head, "Of course." She listened to him share his concerns about his sister, a slight frown on her face before she nodded. "I will have Shalah look at her leg in a couple moments. I thank you for making me known to the injury. The last thing we need is hurt dogs, especially with winter coming. Catching it early is good as it won't take as long to heal." Alha said in a gentle tone before reaching out to touch his shoulder. "Go get some rest now. You can go hunting in a bit if you would like to." She said before turning to a stumbling Quilo.

He slipped something into her fur before she could turn all the way around. She looked down to see the purple flower tangled in her coat before turning to look at him as he started speaking. A smile crossed her face and she looked at him with a small blush rising on her cheeks. The fur along her cheeks rose slightly and her ears flicked. "Thank you Quilo." She said before watching him head towards her sister's den. He called over his shoulder and she chuckled, "Perhaps you can catch me next time," she called back before getting up.

Alha walked over towards the river, bending down carefully to get a drink and so the flower now in her fur wouldn't fall out. A beautiful flower and Alha took to looking at it while she fished.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 19, 2023 01:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Frodo
Ash nodded in response to Frodo thanking him. The way Ash saw was that since he was saved by a dog, he should help out a dog whenever he would see one. Besides, that little mouse thing wouldn't be very helpful in filling a wolf's belly. It would do more good for Frodo to eat it. As the small dog ate, Ash watched him curiously but made sure to keep alert to their surroundings. It seemed predators were popping up often now, so he didn't want to let his gaurd down. Especially because he technically wasn't supposed to be out here alone. Well, he wasn't alone anymore atleast. "Nice to meet you, as well."
Ash tilted his head at Frodo's laughter. What was so funny? The male then realized with Frodo's next words that the dog misunderstood. Ash shook his head. "No, your the first dog ive seen out here. But I've been in the town before. One of the stray dogs saved me so i try to help dogs out when i see them...Though i have to say your the only one I've actually helped." When Frodo brought up coming with him to the border, Ash hesitated. He honestly didn't care wether the dog left or not because as far as he knew Frodo was apart of the dog pack and was allowed to be here. Plus he still needed to get food for Anya and Brielle. But when Frodo brought up not minding the company, Ash sighed. If Frodo wanted the company, then the young male could sacrifice some of his time. Besides, Ash didn't mind the thought of talking a bit more with Frodo.
"Alright, ill come with you." Ash answered, standing up. The male had a quick stretch before walking over to Frodo's side. "No offense, but how did you even manage to survive out here? You aren't necessarily the biggest thing out here in the forest." Ash asked, trying his best not to be rude as he began the walk to the border. He was quite curious, as Frodo was the first dog to be out here alone. He didn't even have a pack member with him right now. An eagle could easily snatch him up and a wolf could probably somewhat easily smash him. Or was he actually stronger than he looked?

Edited at July 19, 2023 01:29 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 19, 2023 01:48 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mairea

Female | Scout | Mentions: Solaris, Pack Members (ind.)

A alabaster female looked around the camp - and she gave a soft hum, it was rather quiet, a bit too quiet - in her opinion. However, that wasn't any of her concern, she'd leave that up to the higher up's and such. She was more than content to have an easy evening, and possibly go out on a hunt later that night. But as of now - something had been bothering her, but she dare not complain. It was odd, she had never felt off before. Perhaps she should give their medic a visit later on to make sure everything was alright with her. She then moved to adjust herself to be more comfortable, and resting her head on the larger frame of her mate. She sometimes wondered how she got such a darling creature, and she was sure as hell not let any female steal him - he was quite the catch after all. And she adored being close to him and cuddling against his fur - he was so soft, though she'd never tell him that, it'd probably wound his ego. And she gave an inward giggle at the thought of it. But for now she was rather content to lay curled up against her mate and lounge the day away. Which was quite unusual - she was usually more active, yet . . . as of late she slowly began to decrease in energy and such. And she felt more tired. It was just odd.

Lifting her head, she gave a small lick to her mate's face - she liked getting his attention that way. And she nibbled softly on his ear, her paws lazily on his back as she did so - she was quite petite in comparison to him, yet that didn't deter her at all. And she gave a soft hum, "It's quite today." She said softly, her voice relaxed and level, as she layed back down under his form - and tilting her head back to look at him with those dark amber eyes of her - sometimes looking a ghastly red in some lighting. " I think I might visit the medic today, just to make sure everything is alright." She said sagely, looking at him to gauge his response, " I don't think many are in camp at the moment, which is quite odd -" she said with a soft murmur as she lowered her gaze to look at the empty space and lack of voices around them.
" I wouldn't think a hunt would be organized without us - after all, that would be quite hurtful and rude in my opinion. And I would quite like to sink my fangs into something as I'm feeling a bit more peckish than normal, " she said with a soft lilt of her voice. " I guess I'll go figure out what's going on - want to join me, dear ? " she said as she slowly rose to her feet. And she gave her mate gentle expression but their was also an underlying mischief to her words as well.

Edited at July 19, 2023 01:55 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 19, 2023 05:44 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Anya & Bri, Ash(ind)
Flame sighed, waking up from her nap. She got up to stretch, feeling her stiff muscles groan in the process. Standing up, she caught a whiff of Anya's brother. Hmm...perhaps that's where Anya was. She padded over to the den a few minutes after the male left before poking her head. Catching Anya's scent, Flame sighed before coming into the den. She licked Anya's ears before saying, "You had us a bit worried earlier. Probably should have given us a heads-up you were sleeping with your brother."

She paused before saying in a teasing voice, "Icicle looked a little lonely this morning. She didn't have a pup to snuggle with." Laying down nearby, Flame started to lay her head down before picking it back up again. "Oh, and Shadow was looking for you earlier. He went to check on the other packs but he will be back to start your training on how to fight soon. How are you feeling about that?" She said before cocking her head at her last bit. She knew the female was semi to violence but hopefully she knew how important it was.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 19, 2023 05:56 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Zera. Frost. (Ind) None.
Zera-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Frost. Bluu (Ind) None.
~
With an overdramatic dip of his head, Frost admitted to his rumors dramatically before turning towards Zera, the most mischievous grin she'd seen in a while plastered across his face as he coldy said his next sentence. "Yay!" She yelped, her ears perked up and her tail wagging after he noted on how the two might get along well. After his next sentence, she began another question about Shadow. "What things did he kill? Boar? Stags? Cougars?" She asked, a curious expression on her face. She wasn't asking these questions for no reason though, she was more asking these questions as a way to gain information on how strong this wolf is, and if he is a threat to them or not. It was more questions in fear, rather than curiosity, but she hid that fear well.
~
After the two had ended their "Shadow" conversation, their next one began when Frost replied to the many techniques she had told him. Her fur puffed up and her tail wagged slightly, not even noticing that he was more looking towards Bluu with a slight look of surprise as she atrociously brought the hare down after draining it's little hope for life. She was totally used to her sister's cruel nature by now, as the two had grown up together and always stuck together, while their brother was more of a free spirit, especially after Bluu's loss of all her sanity. Sometimes it made Zera wonder if it's really Kimu's fault for her sister's cruelty, or if it's just an awful personality her sister has.
~
Zera was about to ask Frost about his hunting techniques, but he already answered her question with his next sentence. He must be a trap specialist ta be able ta take down humans! She thought, gnawing on her food before ripping another chunk off and swallowing. She hadn't ever been able to figure traps out, so she'd stopped trying. She never knew they could kill humans. It would've been a useful skill ta have! On his last sentence, she gave him a smirk and looked at Bluu before turning back to him with her chest puffing out. "Well then! It appears you perhaps have a chance at befriendin' Bluu!" The rabbit leg she had was already half-eaten, so she used her paws to grip the showing bone and keep it still before leaning back down and ripping another chunk off to munch on. Then, a sudden serious expression on Frost's face made her look up at him, her ears perked up so he knew she was listening. She paused afterwards, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to remember what happened on the walk here. I don't remember anythin'... Maybe a leaf I stepped on was one of his traps..? After a moment, she shook her head. "I don't think so..." Oh dear, now she was paranoid that she messed up one of his traps.
~
Zera had just finished eating the rabbit's leg when Frost began to speak again, suggesting that they should move. Which to her, was a great decision, as she's always loved walking, running, and pouncing, so hopefully she could get a few surprise pounces on her tired big sister without losing her ears. Sitting up, she stretched her legs, which were aching due to the lack of running in the past few minutes. Angling her eyes at Frost, she whispered, "Don't tell her it was me who did this!" Then, she prodded Bluu's side before leapimg away into a nearby bush as the fox stirred. The beginning groan of the blue fox was always the one she'd recognized as the, "who did that?" moan. Then, the fox swiftly sat up, growling, not even paying an ounce of attention to Frost as her ears swiveled in Zera's direction with another growl. Then, the lighter gray fox popped up out of the bush, prancing out towards Frost and grinning as he asked about climbing. "Like climbin'? I love climbin'!" She yelped and launched herself into a tree before jumping to another. "I used ta do it a lot!" She cackled before climbing down and walking back up to them, a smirk on her face. "Lead the way, Frost! Though, I can't promise I won't dash ahead of you!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 20, 2023 09:53 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli
Makena sighed as a strong wind pushed through her fur. After talking with Frost she went hunting but wandered to far and got caught by the humans. It took her till last night to free herself. And now she was very close to her precious Muli who was probably worried sick. She prayed he hadn't left the den, which would make it alot easier on her part. But if he had, Kena wouldn't rest until she found him. Though...he probably couldn't have gone far with that paw. Makena whined as she thought back to Muli's crushed paw and how he got caught in a trap. Why did he have to run away... Just then the vixen finally reached the den. Makena crawled through the tunnel before finally reaching the inside. Her day immediately brightened when she saw Muli. She ran to him before burying her head into his fur. "Im so sorry." She mumbled as tears started to roll onto her fluffy cheeks. The truth was, Kena had missed Muli alot. And she was overjoyed to now be back in his presence.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    154    155    156    157    158   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us