Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 SpookyPaws
12:26:27 Bugs || Ed
Cruella
depends on the dog ^^
 Caeruleum
12:25:15 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 drops Raven Feather and you pick it up.

i think its a lie that he can drop something other than this <.<
 Cruella
12:24:09 ⚫Cruella⚪
..need ideas for dog toys? Suggestions?
 Mirko
12:20:47 Mir
Otaku
Aww, cute
 Sassy Otaku
12:18:18 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mir
He's a gray tabby
 Mirko
12:17:46 Mir
Otaku
What color is he? :)
 Sassy Otaku
12:17:28 Chuuya/Ruggie
Cae
It was very exciting. The other two that were with him ran to hide
 Caeruleum
12:16:41 Cae, Blue
win!! congrats on being chosen :D
 Sassy Otaku
12:14:39 Chuuya/Ruggie
One of the cats the lives near me let me approach him today
 Caeruleum
12:11:59 Cae, Blue
Thriller 50R AC 2G HW H+14 flees.

every other battle. i dont wanna experience a thriller in every battle, man T-T
 Caeruleum
12:09:48 Cae, Blue
mmm bones
 Viria
12:09:27 Amai,Faelen
I'm so confused... the wrestling board says I have 41 moves in 15 matches but the score says I have 31 moves in 9 matches...
 kycantina
12:08:18 ky but it's spooky
Alas I think they're both bound for the bone mill, might try em in sales later though
 Rogue Whispers
12:07:13 Rogue is a Ghost
Ky,
lol
 Caeruleum
12:07:02 Cae, Blue
ky, congrats :D
 Rogue Whispers
12:06:56 Rogue is a Ghost
Mir,
Yeah. Some of my friends from public school went homeschool a while ago, and It's nice to see that some of them are there
 kycantina
12:06:40 ky but it's spooky
not me randomly getting two overgrown teeth pups from two separate litters
 Necromancin Dancin
12:06:21 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

just go into labor already
 icemoons
12:06:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
this period ends in like 5 minutes... then I have Spanish and then after that I have a free period
 Mirko
12:05:58 Mir
Rogue
Oh that sounds kinda fun :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Grey Fox : +3
Red Fox : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    153    154    155    156    157   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 11, 2023 02:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash & Anya | M & F | Apprentice & member | Raven & SFP | M: Eachother, Brielle and open
Anya woke up to the sound of Brielle's shrill cries. She had been dreaming of when she was little so she was a bit confused when she suddenly woke up in a different den. "Oh...It was just a dream." Anya muttered, looking down at Bri. "Ugh, why is she crying?" Ash asked, shifting his position. "She's hungry." Anya answered before shifting so the pup could drink. Bri was doing better than she was yesterday but she still wasn't feeling the best. "How's your paw doing, by the way?" Anya asked, tilting her head to one side. Ash just shrugged, still slightly mad at his sister for not telling about Brielle. He had decided not to ignore her anymore but he still was a bit upset. But to answer her question, Ash's paw was feeling quite better. "Im gonna go hunt." Ash said before getting up. "Okay, stay safe. And if you see Shadow, tell him where i am. I probably missed our lesson because we were taking a nap." Anya answered. Ash nodded before trotting out of the den.
The fresh outside air blew through the male's fur, waking him up fully. Ash took a deep breath and filled his lungs with the fresh air. Winter was coming, there was no doubt about it. Even though Ash was just an apprentice, he still felt obligated to help the hunters get food for winter. Especially now that his sister and her pup was here. He had to help provide for them. Ash trotted out of camp, sniffing the air for any signs of prey. Meanwhile, Anya looked outside, wondering what to do. She didn't really want to leave Bri when she was sick unless it is absolutely needed but that just left her stuck in a den. "Is this how mom felt?" Anya asked herself, drifting into her memories of her family. If only she was back there now, living with her family. But even through missing her family, she was glad that everything had happened. Because that's how she met Flame, Icicle and Shadow. Oh, and Frost too even if he wasn't the nicest. Anya sighed and layed her head on her paws, letting her mind drift.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 13, 2023 12:29 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari, Alha , Kenai (Ind)

Quilo’s grin grows at the female’s kind introduction, showing off his bright and sharp teeth. His eyes close and he tilts his head all while increasing his gin, and his tail starts to pick up speed (for the tenth time today) – making him look rather delighted with the whole exchange. Which he was! It was not everyday he met a new canine like this… Even if it was happening quite a bit on this one day. It was a partial wonder that he had yet to run out of energy.

“Nice to meet you, Temari!”

At Alha’s remark, he corrects his posture – straightening his head and opening his eyes – and flicks his ears a bit forward to listen. He drops the delighted look at her words. A glare slowly takes place on his face. Not a malicious one, but one with strong playful intentions and an amused light to it. His eyes narrowed as well, as if daring her to do as she spoke about.

“You wouldn’t dare,” it was easy to hear the amusement in his voice (if it wasn’t already clear from his speeding tail and expression) from the way it wavered slightly from withholding a string of chuckles. His glare got narrowed further after he spoke, making him look a tad goofy with how fluffy his cheeks were – hoping to evoke some amount of giggles from her.

His glare keeps up until the alpha proceeds to drop back to the dark coated male behind them. Though, while it does soften, it doesn’t leave her for a moment or two – watching as she falls into step with the larger dog. He had to be absolutely sure that she would be safe, after all. He couldn’t let anything slip past his gaze. But, upon finding no signs of aggression from the male, he relaxes and decides to follow her lead and fall into step with his fellow husky beside him.

However, unlike this alpha, the black and white pillow of a canine struggles to think of anything else to say or ask of the dog beside him. So, he just stays silent and falls into his own thoughts for a moment.

His first (and only) thought comes to the shepherd behind him. He honestly couldn’t help but think about getting something for her as a ‘thank you.’ She was just having him do his job, yes, but she didn’t have to do… any of this. She didn’t have to bring him along on this trip or play with him as they came to the spot they were now leaving. And she definitely didn’t have to accept him (into the pack and in general) so easily… But she did. And he couldn’t thank her enough for that. It’d only be right of him to get her something for all of this!

Coming out of his thoughts, he could feel the atmosphere get a little… awkward due to the silence the two held – which was only being broken by the two conversing about activities behind them. His gaze flitters between the female he was walking beside to various areas of the forest around him (for more reasons than one). He just couldn’t meet her eyes at the moment for whatever reason. Embarrassment slowly but surely prickles its way up his spine, raising his hairs along the way.

The constant moving of his icy eyes continues for a time, until he finally settles on a quest that could start… something at least.

Anything better than silence.

“So… what do you think about the woods? Beautiful, isn’t it?”

I take that back. That was stupid.

Quilo was quick to look to the side (dipping his head down in the process), the fur of his cheeks raising up as the speed at which the embarrassment was traveling increased tenfold – turning from the slow rising of a tide to a full blown, rushing and thundering flood. Uncertainty joined the mix, unsure of how she would react.

Though, his action turned out to be a blessing of sorts. Having turned his entire head and neck towards the side (as well as slightly down) he spies a certain something along the sides of the “path” that he had never seen before in his life. It was absolutely stunning, too. He couldn’t help but hold a look of stunned amazement as he passed patches and patches of it. Then, it dawns on him.

This would be the perfect gift to give Alha!

Having made up his mind, the male glances over his shoulder to see if anyone was looking at him or in his vicinity – focusing particularly on Alha. This had to be a surprise, after all, so she was the last canine he could have seeing this. He waits until he’s sure that no one is glancing over at him before quickly snagging the object in his jaws (which he may or may not have stumbled slightly in the process of). It was small, thankfully, and easy to hide. It wouldn’t impair his speech in the slightest, much to his glee.

Looking towards his companions one more time, he looks for any signs of them catching onto his actions. Finding none, he grins and listens for a response from Temari as though nothing had happened.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 14, 2023 12:41 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
He leaned in as Willow pushed her head into his fur. He laid his head gently onto hers. "I'll do anything for you." He whispered, giving her head a gentle lick. "I'll do anything, as long as we can be together. I'll protect you, and will never leave you," he paused, taking in a breath, "ever." He laid there, feeling her breath on his shoulder. He didn't know what she was thinking, but he hoped she could be with him. He knew he would do anything for her, whatever it took.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 14, 2023 02:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Temari, Kenai, Quilo
Alha caught the playful glare from Quilo and grinned slyly back at him, "Wouldn't I?" She said, teasing him. Her attention refocused on the male when he started to speak. As he finished, Alha gave a questioning look at the female, noticing his attention focusing on her. Not noticing anything there, she refocused on Kenai before saying, "Make use? Perhaps, but not what I had in mind. With your tracking skills, you can be a scavenger so you can be 'of use'. Your sister can be a guard like Quilo if she wishes."

Alha gave the male a gentle look before saying quietly, "It is only if you choose to be. My pack is to welcome all dogs in that wish to get away from the humans. We live off the land now and we are there for each other." Returning to her normal voice so both of them could hear her, "Now, I'm sure you both are tired from your journey. I will have Shalah, our medic, take a look and make sure you are alright after you rest. I will warn you, we do have a wolf in camp right now. She is injured and asleep. We have an alliance with the wolf packs in the mountains right now so if one comes in, respect that it won't attack."

Alha brushed past the female and Quilo, taking the lead as she led them into a grove of trees. Coming out on the otherside, she slid down the small bank to the camp. Loki was dozing to the side, a pile of fish in front of him. Alha paused at the clearing before turning back to the group. Once they had all joined her, she said, "As it is nice and there is no danger, you can sleep or rest anywhere. Once night comes, we have two dens. One for the females and one for the males for the times being. You can move there now or wait. I will be here if you need me." At her voice, Loki perked up, looking over the new dogs before promptly falling back asleep or in his position.

Alha nodded to the two before going only a few feet away to allow them to talk while also giving the distinction that she was there if they needed her. Her sister poked her head out of her makeshift den, which was the small one next to the two bigger ones, before blinking at Alha. "I'll take a look at them when Bardou wakes up. I think she's having a nightmare." Shalah said before turning her attention to the new dogs. She smiled, "Welcome! I will be with you soon." She said before disappearing back into the den.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 14, 2023 07:23 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute|
A gentle sigh left her headring his reasurrance, a happy grumble left her throat as she settled into a more comfortable position. Willow rested her head on Brute's shoulder, her tail sliding back and forth over the ground happily. "Wake me when the others get back" she whispered softly, sleep making her eyelids heavy.
Feeling content for the first time in a long while, Willow let herself slip off to sleep. Resting against the beta's shoulder as her breathing slowed, sides rising and falling in a rythmic pattern.
(sorry for the short post)
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 14, 2023 07:55 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Gd/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai, Alha, Quilo|
Tilting her head in confusion as the husky male's question breaks the sudden silence that had befallen them. A brief pause before she watched in curiousity seeing Quilo get nervous then focus in on something beside the path, bursting out in quiet laughter as the male almost tripped over himself trying to collect the object. She smiled and continued to wag her tail, waiting for him to return to the path. "The forest is beautiful, I've always been fond of the woods" Temari chuckled, glancing toward the trees.
An ear flicked back hearing her brother speaking with Alha, "I could be a good guard dog if you'd prefer me there" she spoke over her shoulder. Returning her brother's glare, she knew what he wanted to say but bid him not to. She smiled to the alpha, dipping her head as she moved aside to let her take the lead. Falling into step behind her, "thank you Alha, we look forward to being a part of your pack".
Her tail wagged excitedly as her gaze flittered around the camp, a sparkle showing in her blue eyes. Trotting off to the den pointed out for the females, she hesitated glancing at the den where the dog Shalah had disappeared. She picked up the scent of wolf, it wasn't pleasent but she could adjust to it. She sat down with a huff, nosing her leg with a soft whine. It was getting more painful, but she refused to say anything.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Temari, Alha, Quilo|
He paused when the alpha lowered her voice to speak to him, his gaze drifted to the ground before nodding. "I think that is reasonable, besides if we're to stay I would prefer to help where I can" Kenai voiced giving a brief smile to the female shepherd. He glanced between his sister and the husky male, frowning faintly when he saw Temari glare at him. He sighed reluctantly falling into step shortly behind his sister, gaze following the alpha as she took the lead.
"If you have an alliance with the wolves then there should be no issues on our part" he nodded, understanding that in times of need you did what needed to be done to survive. Shifting slightly when a dog called Shalah poked out her head from a den, greeting her with a nod. He paused watching Temari trot off to investigate the den she'd be staying in, glancing at the husky male briefly before following the alpha.
He lowered his head respectfully, "might I have a word about my sister"? His gaze guarded as he glanced at his sister's lighter coat, frowning he silently apologised for going against her wishes. "Temari has a residual injury from a car that ran into her, she doesn't like to say anything about it. But I can't ignore it anymore, so I'm making you aware of this. She is strong and dependable, but tends to neglect herself for others." Kenai sighed, his voice soft enough only she could hear him. A permanet frown set on his face as he gave his sister a concerned look, clearly worried about her well-being.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 16, 2023 10:50 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute gave a small smile, when Willow said those words. He had finally gained her full trust. He relaxed as she laid her head on his shoulder. He licked her head as he breathing slowed as she fell asleep. His tail brushed a few more times on the ground before he laid his head down gently at her side, breathing in her beautiful scent, before he too fell asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 17, 2023 02:04 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Ash (pg 24), Open

Many days have passed since Frodo began his journey through this stretch of wilderness. A ravine split in twin by a winding river, both of which had seemingly cut through the mountains themselves. It was quite the interesting place, if you asked him. A sight to behold. If it weren’t for the rank stench of wolf (a smell he had become familiar with over time), he’d honestly enjoy this stretch of the trip. Not that it was a reason for concern. He could handle a wolf. He had before, many times… not in any physical fights, of course, but still.

Mistakenly, he takes a deeper breath than unusual as he pads his tiny paws down the bank. Not for any particular or urgent reason, though. Just the desire to breathe in the fresh scent of leaves and smell for any nearby source of food. The fawn and black mutt huffs out a harsh breath – one akin to a sneeze – immediately afterwards. Not a drop of clean air had entered his lungs. Just the nose-burning scent of wolf. Then again, he did seem to be in pack territory, so he shouldn’t be surprised.

With a heavily annoyed grumble, the min pin mix shakes his head gently – a vain attempt to rid his nostrils of that horrid smell. His paws continue to slap against the slightly moist river bank as he does so, following it southward for no real reason than the movement behind his paws. His ears were on a constant swivel as he moved, keeping a literal ear out for any noise that could hint at something off in the near vicinity. One could never be too cautious out in the wilds, after all.

His large ears caught nothing out of the ordinary, much to his glee. (No blasted critter is sneakin’ up on me taday!) But what they did catch, besides the natural ambiance of the surrounding area, was the rumbling of his empty stomach. He cringes at the sound and feeling. Though, it was a… good reminder that he had yet to eat all day. Albeit, an unpleasant one.

Pinning his slightly ears back, he shifts himself to where his head and neck were facing the stretch of territory before him – a paw lifted into the air as his shoulders partially follow the aforementioned movements. It would not be wise nor smart of him to venture into wolf territory for a snack. Even if he was “starving” and in need of sustenance.

For some time (which was really only a couple of minutes), he just stays in that position, arguing with himself over whether or not it would be worth it to even think about heading into this area. Though, it did not take much time for his stomach to remind him of both his needs as well as age. Blasted, old-aged metabolism. Always hits me at the wrong time.

With a silent growl, the small canine begins his journey into wolf territory – his alertness raised to its max. He constantly stiffs the area as he moves, both keeping a “lookout” for any danger and prey. Eventually, he picks up on a trail of pika and begins to follow it.

Paw over paw. Step over stone. Scuttle under root. Weave through grass. He did it all in the name of finding that delectable snack that he would soon be calling his. Finally, after huffing and puffing his way through the landscape, he spots it. Munching on a seed of some sorts, right in front of a large rock that was surrounded by many other smaller stones. An opening could be seen not far from where it was. Likely its burrow.

A fat one, it was. Well fed. Strong. And young (meaning it was undoubtedly spry). But, an easy catch. All that fluff it was carrying would slow it down. Its attention was completely centered on that source of feel as well. It wouldn’t be too tricky to sneak up on it. But, then again, his breed wasn’t really known for stealth.

Skirting around the front of the rock, Frodo – rather quickly – “stalks” around to the other side where the pika’s back was facing. His form was strong and mostly upright, with only his raised hackles and lowered head (which was in line with his spine now) being signs of any change. His steps were not slow at all, but they still held the same methodical air to them that most stalking stances did.

An ear twitch. The miniscule dog freezes in place, a paw hanging into the air in anticipation. He was directly behind the pika now. But that wouldn’t guarantee him the meal.

A lifted head. It was sniffing the air now. And the wind was not in his favor. If he was going to act, he had to act now.

The flash of a twisting head. It was too late for the small mammal now. His attack launched the minute its head had begun to turn, easily crossing the threshold of its burrow before it even knew what was going on. Paws and long claws dug unto the ground beneath him and he dashed towards the rodent, flinging up debris as he did.

The scrambling of small paws. The pika could only move but a mere stride, its paws having lost any traction it could have gained in its panic. The male’s teeth sink into its back soon after its pathetic attempt at running. Nearly sliding to a stop, he thrashes his head and upper to and fro, ending his meal’s life in a rather quick manner. He always made sure that whatever he killed did not have to suffer. If he could help it.

The shaking of his head and body halt the moment he knows his head. His prize dangles from his maw, its taste slipping onto his tongue. The tantalizing offer to just eat it where he stood pops into his mind, but he stands against it.

Would not be very beneficial for my health to eat it on the territory of another. Best to head back ta the river and munch on it there.

Turning around, he moves to head back to where he once traveled… only to be stopped in his tracks in an instant. Before him now stood a young wolf, fit with dark gray fur and white and silver markings. And, telling by the canine’s scent, he belonged to the pack of this very area.

Drat.

Placing his pika on the ground (as he was undoubtedly spotted) he goes to speak, “Sorry for the intrusion, Sonny. Name’s Frodo. I was just wandering ‘round this neck of the woods when I got a bit peckish. Hope I didn’t bother ya too much by huntin’ here. Ya can take my catch, if ya’d like.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 17, 2023 02:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Frodo
Ash sighed, looking up into the canopy of trees. No matter how hard he tried, he always seemed to get mixed up while tracking. The tiniest little smell could mess him up and eventually he would be miles away from the prey he was tracking. Why couldn't his nose be just a little bit better? Once Anya learns tracking, Ash is determined to make her find the prey for him. It would be alot easier that way. Just then the sound of something scurrying in the underbrush caught Ash's attention. A smirk rose up onto his muzzle at the sound. Hunting was always the best when you didn't have to track and the prey just comes to you. Ash shallowed his breathing to make it quieter before focusing on locating the sound. It didn't take long to find out the prey was just a few paces to the right of him.
The smell of the prey was unfamiliar to Ash, but he didn't dwell on it. He would catch it first and then decide if something was wrong with it. That's how he always does things so why stop now? Ash quietly turns himself to face his weird smelling prey. Apparently it was a mouse of some kind because the male could only see its movements because of the plants. Ash got into a pouncing position, impatiently waiting for the perfect time to strike. Come on, hurry up and give me a good opportunity. The prey stopped for a second, as if checking his surroundings before starting to move again. If he really was checking his surroundings, he did a horrible job at it. As soon as the creature started to move again Ash pounced. "Got ya." Ash mumbled to himself, feeling the small furry creature wriggle under his paws. The male slowly put his full weight onto his front paws, therefore giving his prey a slow death.
Just as Ash was about to remove his paws and see what exactly he had caught, he heard something approaching him. By the sound of it, that something was pretty small. About the size of a small dog? Ash turned his glaring gaze to the sound, only to see he was correct. It was the size of a small dog. Infact, it was a small dog. Ash just glared at the dog, not sure what to do. He had a soft spot for dogs, but this dog was trespassing. How was he even surviving out here with that size? Ash listened to the Frodo, his thoughts arguing with eachother wether to attack or to be friendly. Right after Frodo said he'd give up his catch, Ash heard the dog's stomach growl. "Keep it. Your obviously pretty hungry to be in wolf territory." Ash huffed, trying to seem Indifferent even though he really did care that the dog was hungry.
Ash sat down, knowing the dog could do little to harm him. He then picked up the little mouse thing and dropped it by the dog without a word. The wolf didn't know this, but it was actually a lemming. Ash was still having conflicting thoughts when it dawned on him. "Your from that stray dog pack that's staying by the river, right?" Ash asked, releaved. "Im so glad i dont have to kick you out." He said, getting ahead of himself. "Anyways, im Ash and it's nice to meet you. But you didn't bother me. It's just been so long since ive seen a dog." Ash said, offering the little dog a small smile. This was actually nice, being able to talk to a dog again. It had been forever. Maybe Frodo could take him to the pack and he could hang with the dogs for a day!
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 17, 2023 10:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Bluu, Zera
Frost listened to the smaller fox defend her sister in a playful manner, but also noted how she jumped away at the snarl. One of his ears flicked as Bluu caught onto his story. He gave her a small smile before dipping his head dramatically, "Alas, you have seen through my rumors." He lifted it back up, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I think we will get along just fine my dear." To Zera, he said with a cold smile, "Bears he did not. However, not many predators leave his territory alive." His words hinted at a truth he did not want to reveal, but showed no lie either. Even for a year, it still brought chills up his spine.

The female then started to go off on hunting techniques and Frost flattened an ear, instead watching her sister. The cold way that the fox brought the rabbit down was a manner he had not used for a long while. He'd been around Icicle too long. Speaking of which, his poor sister probably thought he had run off. Which wasn't a bad idea. Eh, he spent too much time with the pack at this point. Zera finally got to the end of the ways to hunt and Frost tuned back in long enough to say, "Indeed, you sure know ways to hunt."

Bluu threw the rabbit over to them and Frost nodded at her before taking one of the other legs and gnawing on it. Looking back at Zera, although his ears were swiveled over at Bluu, he said, "I don't normally hunt myself. Instead, I set traps around the forest to use. If an animal gets stuck in it, I'll find it when I'm hungry. I find it quite relaxing to watch it struggle before it dies." He said the last part quietly but loud enough for the two foxes near him.

Frost paused eating before giving the two a cold look, "You didn't set any traps off along the way did you? I have a few made for humans alone. The more humans dead, the less that bothers us here. Speaking of which," He tilted his head, his ears searching before he stood up, "It's best if we don't linger. I'll take you to a small den where you can stay for a while if, of course, you want to stay." He said, his tail flicking behind him before the mischievous grin slid across his face again, "Either of you like to climb? Or as the foxes in this area like to call it, tree hop?"

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    153    154    155    156    157   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us