Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Destinations End
02:31:46 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Yellow
I'm not sure ^^'
I think I zoned a bit after ny last response to you so I'm unsure if you responded or not
 Beautiful Tragedies
02:31:00 
Looking for a Rp partner or two. Pm me.
 teddy
02:24:39 its yellow
desti
so sorry i zoned out!!!!! did i miss a message? so sorry!!!
 Apothecary
02:21:41 Medicinally Autistic
I'm so sleepy 😭
 Narran Park
02:20:26 Sting
So thats pretty gross too...but we like it.....?
 Narran Park
02:19:16 Sting
Nyx, If you google photos, it looks like Cereal.

Aussies Eat Vegemite, which is basically a salt paste. #Culture
 Silent Lucidity
02:17:08 Silent, Lucid
Desti
That sounds really good right now actually. A snack break sounds good to go with the oc reference pictures I'm collecting
 Mistress Nyx
02:16:29 
Narran:
You just made something possibly tasty to me into something revolting
 Magnus Bane
02:16:25 Mag/Maggy
Finally able to relax a little
 Narran Park
02:16:16 Sting
Can't spell this morning it seems.
 Narran Park
02:15:50 Sting
Not a giant seafood fan either, the name sounds very of putting...
Showder sounds like something you'd throw in the sea to attract sharks.
 Quasar Hoarder
02:15:01 
what are the hourly damage variances?
 Mistress Nyx
02:14:35 
From it*
 Mistress Nyx
02:14:30 
Ive never tried clam chowder. My aversion to seafood has kept me away fr it
 Destinations End
02:14:06 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
Hey. Overall not very good. But I got clam chowder, fries and coleslaw. So I'm happy about that
 Narran Park
02:14:02 Sting
"Can you pass the Clam Chowder"
 Boo
02:14:00 Chrissy
there's no strawberry poppers at work so i got banana with kiwi poppers. definitely not as good. 😖
 Narran Park
02:13:33 Sting
I had to google 'Clam Chowder'(Aussie).
Sounds disgusting..."Chowder" what a name :D
 Silent Lucidity
02:12:12 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti. How are ya??
 Destinations End
02:05:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Yum. I love clam chowder and I love dipping my frys in it.
I haven't had good thick and creamy clam chowder in so long

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Brown Bear : 0
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    152    153    154    155    156   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 11:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Freya
Silver's ears swiveled around as she heard the female get up. The dog definitely was taller than her but that didn't mean anything. Silver was quick on her feet. Besides, the female didn't attack outright anyways. At her question, Silver tilted her head with a smile. "And who might you be? I haven't seen many dogs in this part of the woods this late in the day." She said, raising an eyebrow. Silver was half expecting a fox to jump on the unexpecting two. If they hadn't already. Silver eyed the glass on the female before listening to her response.

Silver chuckled, which came out more like a giggle. "My name is Silver. I recently joined the wolf pack that owns this territory. And your fine dear, I know the Strays United pack is still taking in strays." Silver said before giving the female an odd look. "That is why your here right? I was told that while the Stray pack was living in our territory to get away from the humans, we were to be on lookout for strays coming in search of it." She said before looking over the female again.

Silver paused a moment before saying in a quiet voice, "Or just a place to stay to mourn." She couldn't tell too much about the female but there was something that told her that humans happened. Her cheerful voice back really quick however, as she wasn't one to stick with a quiet voice unless she had to. "And you don't have to bury the glass. The foxes will come by later and pick it up. They use it for their traps to keep humans and bigger predators out of our woods." She said, a smile crossing her face again.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 7, 2023 12:08 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Silver

Freya listened to the female speak her audits remaining perked. Though unlike alot of dogs she didnt offer any sort of friendly banner wag or joyful smile. No she stayed masked, with a slight undertone of greif in her forest filled optics. She was the reason her pups died... she should have tried harder.

"Tis a pleasure Silver. I dont believe ive ever heard of the strays united pack... Im simply here to avoid anymore human encounters. Only... hmm.. no nevermind.."

Freya was gonna say, she wasnt supposed to be alone on this trip.. she had been waiting till her pups could walk but alas she was alone. Even her mate had been taken by the dog catchers. Shifting she stood up so that she was beside the wolf. Freya was definitly an odd breed, especially with the ridge of fur down her spine making her appear aggressive. Though, youd definitly know if she was mad as the fur stood up much higher.

Hearing Silvers last words she offered her a faint smile and shook her cranium dismisding the words.

"Aint never heard of foxs working with wolves, suppose it makes sense though. We all gotta work together in these times. Hmm.. If the strays pack will have me ill go. Seems they may need a hunter in their ranks if they are used to the city."

Freya said with a light hearted chuckle as she nodded towards the forest.

"Lead the way Silver."

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 7, 2023 03:59 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute|
Willow frowned feeling the beta male press against her, knowing he was trying to comfort her yet still hesitant. An ear flicked back toward him as she sighed, "it's not that easy. I don't want to lose another family".
Her heart ached and she knew why. Turning her head she pushed her nose into the male's shoulder. Tears stung her eyes but she refused to cry. "I can't go through that again, please don't make me", she whispered.
Wincing faintly when her paw stung, but she stayed pressed against Brute's side. The warmth from his pelt was comforting, and frankly felt like a home she could come back to. Willow let her breath linger over his shoulder, "I want to stay with you. But I'm afraid to" her voice bearly a whipser.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 7, 2023 04:23 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Gd/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai, Alha, Quilo|
Chuckling softly at the wink, "it's a pleasure, though I'm sure we won't have a problem". She glanced back over her shoulder at Kenai, brushing his nose with her tail when he just gave her a flat look. Frowning she tilted her head to say 'come on, talk to them'. Temari walked forward, trying to ignore the pain in her leg as she forced a normal gate. Her injury burned and made it difficult to keep the pace without the limp starting to show.
She gave Quilo a grin, "it's not a problem, you only just met us afterall. I'm Temari". Her tail lifted to wag happily as she laughed, feeling the bubbly energy the male gave off. She'd never heard of a dog being called a 'fuzzball of joy', and Temari found it oddly funny given the husky's appearance. Her gaze sparkled as she fell in step with the smaller dog, glancing back to watch Alha walk beside her brother. She hoped he would be able to fit in well, maybe even make a friend or two.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Temari, Alha, Quilo|
He frowned watching his sister lighten up, her tail almost smaking his nose a few times. Giving the female a nod when she spoke to him, "happy to help if you need to find something". His voice held no aggression, yet there was little attachment in it either. Careful steps as he walked, giving a brief wag of his tail to the other male. Kenai was fine easing the tension, but he wasn't going to act like a pup. Which to him was what his sister was doing. Sighing roughly he grits his teeth, watching Temari force herself to walk without a limp. He knew she was in pain, but powerless to help her.
Surprise mixed with curiousity as Alha fell back to walk beside him. His gaze drifting sideways to watch the female, an ear flicking to the side to listen. "Favorite activities" he chuckled, "I'm not sure what you mean by that but Temari can be like a physical wall if you need. I'm better at tracking and hunting, it was how we worked in the human place. I trust you'll find a way to make use of this". Kenai shook his head stiffly after his statement, giving his sister a brief glare. Trying desperatly to convinse her to rest her bad leg.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 7, 2023 09:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Freya
Silver listened to the female, her ears flicking slightly as the other female stopped what she was saying. She was pretty good at reading others so she could tell that Freya was not just trying to hide an emotion but a fact. Something that was hurting her yet she didn't want to admit. That was alright. You can't exactly trust everyone you talk to, especially of two different species. Technically. Ish.

Hearing her next part, Silver offered a gentle yet playful smile, "Well, you'll learn a lot more about foxes in the area. It is their territory after all." She said, giving a wink before getting up herself. Turning, she said, "You would make a fine hunter for them. I'm not sure if any of them know how to hunt." Trotting down the length of the meadow, she started down a path that would lead to the river. Probably the fastest way to get to the pack, and only way she knew. "So," Silver started as they set out on a good pace, "have you ever been in the forest before or first time?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 7, 2023 10:02 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Silver

Freya flicked her banner out behind her as they trotted which for her was like a fast walk given her leg length. Her audits bobbed a bit upon her cranium as she kept pace with Silver. Forest colored optics scanned the surroundings carfully taking in every detail around them.

"That doesnt surprise me in the least, city strays live off of trash and scraps humans lead behind."

Freya calmly followed Silver keeping pace next to her shoulder to shoulder. Her nose picking up all the scents. It smelt like home... after all she hadnt always been a city dog.

"Actually Silver, I was Raised out here. Not this area of course but the other side. Before the city ruined my home, turning it into a maze of concrete in a matter of moons."

Freya said with a sigh and shake of her cranium. Yet she wasnt upset really, things changed it was how the world worked. The animals simply had to adapt around it or perish. Circle of life in some twisted way.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 10, 2023 12:49 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Oreithya, Icicle, Killjoy, Shadow, Hymir, Injured Wolves (Ind)

The night-fallen medic glares at the area where she presumed the larger male to have exited – as thought the area itself had offended her. Her ears remain pinned in their aggravated position as she huffs out another breath. She knew not who had moved within that time, having been stuck in her own snarling thoughts for the time being. Though she had acknowledged Icicle’s comment about “my alpha” being the one to drag Killjoy away, her anger still resided in her own alpha’s actions.

Never in my life have I met such a reckless, disobedient, bullheaded-

She’s pulled out of her thoughts by a gentle brushing along her side. She does not turn to acknowledge the touch nor does so even so much as glance that way, being too focused on attempting to burn the surrounding area with her gaze alone.

Her ear flicks to the side to better catch the wintry medic’s words as her eyes remain in their forward position (and while her ears remain down), “Tiring? I believe that would be a bit of an understatement, dear. Though, I suppose that it does help in keeping an eye on them,” she looks to the side for a moment before focusing on the area once more.

At her question, Xola glances back for a moment before looking ahead once more. “Yes, that would be beneficial for us,” she lifted her tail to point, aiming it to various different areas of the den as she spoke, “Preferably, we should move everyone to one side so the other is left open for other emergencies. However, with multiple wolves being unable to move efficiently, I do not see how that will be much of a choice. Though, perhaps we could have Hondo and that male packmate of yours up against the wall on Hondo’s side, and River and Rags up against the other? Any other ideas?”

The night stricken female listens intently to her fellow medic’s response (her eyes still lingering on the exit as she spoke), nodding her head to every point made. However, before she could respond, a new wolf enters her den – his dark and spotted coat easily blending into the shadows of his immediate surroundings. It was no wonder no one had seen him arrive earlier (if he was Icicle’s alpha, anyway). He could easily be mistaken for the shadows themselves. Her ears perk up at the sight, close together in an alert position.

His eyes were quick to scan over her as well as the scene of River and Icicle behind her. That disobedient excuse of an alpha pads in after him, his head held high as if he had done no wrong. He was being shielded (As if that would do him any good) by the darker male. A deal was made, perhaps? Either way, she knew who the wrongdoer was, and she was certain in who she would be scolding. She lets a snarl leave her throat as he brushes past. A little message of “I’ll deal with you later” hidden within it. Though, she does let him off the hook a tiny bit – flicking her tail to her son to dismiss him of his earlier task. She just hoped he saw it, since she knew not if he was still there.

A pressure on her back was what came next, similar to the one from earlier. Icicle had promptly settled on her back once again, looking right at the sapphire eyed male before them. She could feel the light tapping of her paw that came before her comment – which earned her a gentler huff of air in return. Even if the fox had been working with the two troublemakers, she couldn’t help but hold some affinity for her.

At the nod of the male’s head, the fluffy canine hops off and over to him, taking what seemed to be a familiar position on his back. Her next comment did manage to stir a chuckle from the old female, even if she wasn’t entirely happy at the moment.

“Feel free to stop by anytime, little one. I wouldn’t mind the company.”

As the larger male sets his sights upon her once more, she meets his eyes with her own striking ones. The fire from before still remained, but it was replaced with an oddly cool form of it. There was no heat. Just disappointment. Xola listens closely to each and every of his words, making sure to account for any excuses, cover ups, and the like. When he finished, the only initial response she could muster was an expression. The most unimpressed one at that.

Seriously? Does he really think he can get Killjoy out of this? Tsk.

Sighing, the dark pelted female takes a single step forward and looks into Shadow’s eyes. Her voice was soft but not sweet, being more monotone with a sprinkle of unimpressed disappointment within it – as though she had done this same song and dance a thousand times, “Aye, but did you make him disobey orders,” she paces around him slowly, trying to gauge his reaction, “Did you drag him by the tail, threaten him, or do anything of the sort to have him follow you? Nay, I do not believe so.”

She stops in front of him once more – head held high and eyes filled with wisdom much beyond her years, “With all do respect, Alpha Shadow, you are of no blame here. No responsibility to take. You did not make him disobey orders. You did not force him to leave the den against his will. He decided to follow you. He decided to risk his health even more than he already has today without question or hesitance. He could have very easily come up to me – as could have you – and asked for a short meeting with one another outside of my den. And yet he didn’t. Just goes to show how much he cares about my orders and his health I presume.”

She looks to the side for a second with a scowl before meeting the larger male’s gaze once more, “The only fault you and your friend here made was simply not asking me for a private audience with Killoy – just as he. Which I would have granted you without question. Though, I do appreciate your assurance that he did not hurt himself further.”

With a huff, she turns head towards her alpha’s corner, but not without looking towards the newest addition to the crowd once more,“Now, if you would excuse me, I have an alpha to actually scold for his reckless actions.”

Without another word not the heeding of any response, she slinks her way over to the true perpetrator. She stops a mere paw step before him, head still held high and her tail slowly rising up in anger. Her ears return to their previously pinned positions as she looks down at the alpha with righteous fury.

“Do you have anything to say before I tear your ears out?”
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 10, 2023 12:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Xola, Killjoy
Shadow listened to her complimentary tone with Icicle. That was interesting. Although the shy grin the fox was now pointing at the medic was also interesting. Perhaps when times were better, he'd leave Icicle with Killjoy for a day. Maybe. He still had to find Frost after all. After he was finished speaking, she had an unimpressed expression on her face. Why did that look familiar? Oh yeah, Flame gave him that look when he came back exhausted a couple times. She started to circle him while speaking and he stood still. Icicle was doing her job and turning in a full circle on his back. If her claws started digging into his fur, he would know to jump back. Doubt it would happen but could never be too careful.

When she got back to the front, Shadow's eyes returned to hers. He listened to what she had to say before flicking his ears once. She turned her head to the side before continuing. Once she was finished, there was a distinct look of confusion on Shadow's face. Private audience? Ask for permission? Maybe he'd been out of the loop a bit longer than he thought. Icicle slid off his back as he sat down before curling up by his paws. When she moved on to Killjoy, Shadow blinked before River giggled from her corner.

"Welcome to pack life Shadow." River said, completely missing the rank which he was thankful for. If one more wolf called him 'alpha', he'd claw his own ears off. Shadow moved over to the laying down female before sitting beside her, "I didn't realize that medic's were overly. . .protective." He groped for the word and River chuckled, "Why do you think I get in so much trouble? She's lucky I haven't left my spot yet." Shadow gave her a look, "Maybe I should leave Icicle here to keep an eye on you." He looked over at the female who had decided to lay down at Killjoy's paws. Icicle was giving Xola a placant look. Her tail was flicking on and off his paws, almost in a soothing motion.

"You really think she'll keep me out of trouble? You know me better than that Shadow." River said with a giggle. Shadow chuckled before saying, "Good point. She'll just get you in more trouble." Shadow watched, ready to jump in if it got too bad. River flicked an ear before saying quietly, "What did you two need to talk about?" Shadow stayed silent before saying gently, "Something from a while ago that has shown up again." River looked remotely curious but didn't say anything. Shadow forced his expression to stay neutral even though a snarl was trying to worm up his throat.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 10, 2023 03:00 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion // Xola *indi*

Malicia flicked her audits back once more, her restlessness probably obvious at this point. Her love was neatly resting upon her back but, it was growing uncomfortable. Gently she nuzzled under his cranium and positioned Illusions cranium upon his paws. A soft whine, left her muzzle as her side rippled quite harshly. Teeth baring she turned and gently licked her abdomen. It had been a while as they had napped and now she was very uncomfortable.

Awkwardly Malicia stood up to go relieve herself, though.. promptly noted her already damp hind. Had she really done that? A stabbing pain drew through her body causing the queen to gasp harshly a soft growl shortly following as she crouched upon the ground. The medics den being to crowded for her taste brought the Queen back upon her paws. Gently she bent and licked illusion, a soft whine escaping her lips as she nipped his audits gently.

Malicia then walked awkwardly to her and illusions den, which she had prepped with extra moss and a few feathers. Digging carefully, she lay down her cranium resting within the soft bed of moss.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 11, 2023 12:41 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Medic's den|

Killjoy closed his eyes as Xola breathed down his face. He wanted to snap. He wanted to yell, and get all of his frustration out. His eyes remained closed as he inhaled deeply. His hurt ear flicked back, no pain in it. He had to admit that Xola was good at her job.

"Do you have anything you want to say before I tear your ears off?" Killjoy bowed his head, still silent. It'd been a long day, a long last couple of days... He felt tired, and worn out. Old. He wanted to come back with a snotty remark, but decided for his best look to remain calm and collected, at least that is what his father would have told him.

He wanted to go back to that time, as a pup. Not a care in the world, no worries, and he could play all he wanted without being told off by a Medic. Deep down, he knew that Xola was right, he needed to be more mature if he wanted to lead his pack. His blue eyes opened, looking down at his paws. He tried to force life into them.

"I am sorry. You are right." He said pausing, knowing that it wouldn't help soften her blow, "I am irresponsible, arrogant, selfish, bullheaded, stupid-faced, naive, reckless, and just plain stupid." He met her eyes and held her gaze of fury, but he wasn't mad, he wasn't sad, happy... he just seemed neutral.

Killjoy's gaze didn't waver as he watched the fury in her eyes. He seemed to accept that this was his fate. Death by Medic. He closed his eyes again. "Tear into me." He said, eyes opening again, and holding her gaze with his own.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    152    153    154    155    156   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us