Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
02:21:41 Medicinally Autistic
I'm so sleepy 😭
 Narran Park
02:20:26 Sting
So thats pretty gross too...but we like it.....?
 Narran Park
02:19:16 Sting
Nyx, If you google photos, it looks like Cereal.

Aussies Eat Vegemite, which is basically a salt paste. #Culture
 Silent Lucidity
02:17:08 Silent, Lucid
Desti
That sounds really good right now actually. A snack break sounds good to go with the oc reference pictures I'm collecting
 Mistress Nyx
02:16:29 
Narran:
You just made something possibly tasty to me into something revolting
 Magnus Bane
02:16:25 Mag/Maggy
Finally able to relax a little
 Narran Park
02:16:16 Sting
Can't spell this morning it seems.
 Narran Park
02:15:50 Sting
Not a giant seafood fan either, the name sounds very of putting...
Showder sounds like something you'd throw in the sea to attract sharks.
 Quasar Hoarder
02:15:01 
what are the hourly damage variances?
 Mistress Nyx
02:14:35 
From it*
 Mistress Nyx
02:14:30 
Ive never tried clam chowder. My aversion to seafood has kept me away fr it
 Destinations End
02:14:06 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
Hey. Overall not very good. But I got clam chowder, fries and coleslaw. So I'm happy about that
 Narran Park
02:14:02 Sting
"Can you pass the Clam Chowder"
 Boo
02:14:00 Chrissy
there's no strawberry poppers at work so i got banana with kiwi poppers. definitely not as good. 😖
 Narran Park
02:13:33 Sting
I had to google 'Clam Chowder'(Aussie).
Sounds disgusting..."Chowder" what a name :D
 Silent Lucidity
02:12:12 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti. How are ya??
 Destinations End
02:05:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Yum. I love clam chowder and I love dipping my frys in it.
I haven't had good thick and creamy clam chowder in so long
 Silent Lucidity
02:02:50 Silent, Lucid
Just gonna poof for a bit. I'm collecting reference pictures for a friend who said they'd make reference sheets for two ocs for free.
 Caeruleum
02:02:43 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
just ONE more kill and im switching him out e.e
 Mirko
02:00:44 Mir
Hallow
Peace out! Good luck studying!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Brown Bear : 0
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    151    152    153    154    155   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 3, 2023 02:26 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Orethiya

Raven's Pack Medic | Female | The Raven Pack | Five Years | Mentions: Xola, Sundown, Hymir, Violet & njured Wolves

The alabaster female had to scoff at the Queen, but she made no comment. She would surely change her prospective once she had children of her own - otherwise she would be doomed. Either way, she had come here to offer assistance, though it seeemd the raven coated medic had a lot of helping paws - with that of her own son and then a rather pretty looking apprentice, and she was older so she would hold experience. This could be a good teaching lesson for her milder apprentice, because she appreciated how the two older wolves argued over healing techniques like it was nothing and in a way - it was quite cute. And she shifted a bit as she noticed the anxious approach of her apprentice - a sympathetic expression painted her face as he practically clung to her like a pup , not that she minded - she viewed him as her own either way. And she appreciated how Xola treated him with kindness and she gave the boy an encouraging nudge - she couldn't speak for him all the time. He was growing up and he needing to spread his little wings so he could fly. He was a small ray of sunshine but she wants him to become the blazing inferno that he can be.

"This is my apprentice, Sundown. Please make the best use of his talents - I find that this will help his experience. " she did say warmly and then shifted to a more professional and protective tone, " he has been my ward since he was little, and I hope I don't have to worry about any of the pack being mean to him - because if I find that he was mistreated or someone makes him doubt himself - I will not be happy, I hope I make myself clear on that." She with a frosty finale - and she directed that at any patient that thought it would be humorous to give him a hard time and then she said to him, " While we're here you listen to them. Watch and learn - you got this, don't be so hard on yourself. Also I trust everything with Willow was good and you gave her a proper check over before you came here and didn't rush over because of your nerves, little flame?" She said with a motherly attitude and questioning tone of voice.
Before she could hear his answer she noticed the fox and then the lack of one of the injured wolves - oh dear me. She thought and she then noticed the medic with a righteous fury and how she was sending her son to retrieve the wayward and foolish patient. And she walked over to the bristling female and gave a soft brush against her , " Hmm, such a tiring thing when they run. At least that means we get to keep them longer to punish them for not listening to us . Now, while we heal the others, how about we find a specific order - because I believe the den is a bit crowded?" She said with a pause, not wanting to be rude.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 3, 2023 09:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Xola, Killjoy(ind)
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Xola, Ore(ind), Killjoy
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy, Xola, Ore(ind), Hymir(ind)
River saw the look of inquiry but answered with a sheepish smile. At her words, River nodded before laying back down carefully. Icicle snuggled up to her, taking care not to brush against her wound. Icicle tilted her head as the dark-furred female addresssed her. She gave a full out grin before giggling, "Well ma'am, to answer your question, I was asked to. And I think I did a very good job distracting you." She said before tilting her head where both of her ears pointed to where Killjoy had been a bit ago. She had a sly grin on her face that was squashed by the cheerfulness in her eyes.

River stifled a laugh at the rage on Xola's face as she realized Killjoy was gone. Icicle didn't try to hide a small cackle, which could be heard in the nest. "Don't you worry honey, he'll be back as soon as my alpha gets back." Icicle said, her tone stating it as if it was a fact and totally normal.

Shadow chuckled at the sudden enthusiasm. He nodded at the statement before following him. His limp seemed to go away which made Shadow chuckle again as he kept pace with him. When Killjoy stopped, Shadow came to a halt to listen to him. Shadow flicked an ear before saying, "Stay next to me. We will go right back to that corner you were in. Let me do the talking." He gave the male a look before saying, "Remember, you did not want to disobey orders this time. I'm the one who took you."

Once he got an affirmation, he started towards the den. Making sure Killjoy was beside him, he made his way inside, almost unnoticeable again. The medic seemed a bit angry, which he could understand. Icicle was tucked into River's side, however, as soon as she saw Shadow, she hopped back onto Xola's back. Shadow guided Killjoy back over to his corner before standing in front of him. Just enough where Killjoy could be seen but not be talked to directly at the moment, shielding him from the angry medic.

Shadow also spotted Sundown and...was that Ore? Night was probably overjoyed if he knew she was back. Speaking of whom, he needed to have a talk with him. Shaking that thought out of his head, he turned his attention back to Xola. Icicle was sitting quite nicely on her back and as he flicked an ear, she said with a giggle and a tap of her paw, "I like this one! She's nice." Shadow smiled slightly before dipping his head ever so slightly. Taking the clue, Icicle slipped off the dark-furred female's back and scampered over to him. Hopping up, she sat down on his back and wrapped her tail around her paws. "That was fun, let's do it again," she whispered in his ear making him chuckle at her.

Turning his attention back to the female, he said, "I am Alpha Shadow, leader of the Shadow Forest Pack at the base of the mountain range. I hope Icicle wasn't too much trouble." He got the introductions out of the way before he continued, "I apologize for taking Alpha Killjoy away from your care. I had some urgent matters to discuss with him and needed a private moment away from the busy den. I take responsibility for having him disobey a direct order. I will have you know that he did not re-injure his paw nor did we take up a fast pace that would allow it to be worse than what it was." Shadow finished with a respectful nod of his head. He did not move from his spot though, making sure the medic knew that it was not Killjoy's fault.

He knew there would be angry words coming, but he was used to that. It would probably go over his head. His expression was neutral but kept his dominant position. Not too much as he knew that medic's were almost ranked like an alpha. He thought? Maybe. Shadow didn't know quite well since he didn't have one. His own pack really didn't need one, especially with Flame's knowledge in the herbs needed for cuts and scrapes. Everything else, well, they got by.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 4, 2023 02:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Medic's apprentice|Raven|M: Everyone in the den|

Sundown looked up at Ore, his ears back, fear in his eyes as the two bickered. Was he needed here? Was he wasting his time training to be a medic? It felt like he would never achive it. He stood up, chewing on his tongue. He bowed his head at... Xola and her apprentice that hadn't voiced her name. Without looking up, he spoke to Ore. "Yes, Willow was stable when I left. I treated her and gave her herbs to eat that should hold her over until you get back to fix my work." He said, his golden eyes closed in fear. His tail was tucked between his legs.

He nuzzled Ore's neck, eyes still closed, feeling like all eyes were on him, even if he knew that they weren't. "I'm going to step out for a moment since no healing is going on." He whispered into her ear, his stomach in knots of worry. He felt like crying as he stepped out of the den, his throat seemed to be closed as he struggled for air. Breathing in such a small space with a ton of wolves... Not his idea of a good day.

He sat and watched the Queen sitting with her mate. His heart was happy to see mates taking time for themselves, his mind flashing back his how often his own parent's fought. They seemed to be a good match. Sundown was silent as he watched for movement in the Queen's side. He got want he wanted... but she was nipping her sides. He watched her, a frown on his face. Was it just him, or was she starting to show signs of labor? He hadn't seen it first hand, but he'd heard of it.

Sundown looked way, and curled into a ball, feeling like he was dead inside. He wanted to go home and hide in his own den, to never crawl back out. He could be collecting the last herbs, but instead he was here, in a pack full of strangers. How much fun. Sundown stood up, and went back into the Medic's den, but watching the Queen with close eyes, ready and alert to tell Ore of anything going wrong.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 5, 2023 06:25 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow, Xola, River|

Killjoy followed Shadow's lead. His head was held high as he entered the den. He kept his gaze to himself, slinking past Xola and back to his spot. He glanced over at River, his eyes soft before looking away to watch Icicle greet Shadow. He was thankful for Shadow shielding him, it allowed him to get himself together. His ear flicked back when Shadow introduced himself. He wanted to be as confident and as cool as Shadow one day... if that day would ever come. He listened quietly without any imput

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 5, 2023 06:30 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Open

long legs propelled the hound through the narrow allys, her optics narrowed dangerously as she let her tongue loll out. Crimson streams dripped between her paw pads, humans... disgusted her. Glass was everywhere and her den.. destroyed. But, she figured as much.. after all they hadnt stopped at just there... dropping a crying whimpering bag over the side of the draw bridge.. Freya shuddered. She remembered the jump, the water that still soaked her body.. like a cold hug.

Freya didnt look back, not one time as she kept running, the outskits of the city within view. Her limbs burned, her lungs ached from the jump and the swim of desperation after the sinking bag. Till with her sinking heart she pulled herself to the bank.. no bag in tow.

-

Soon she felt the rich feel of grass below her paws, the line of trees comming into view. Her belly still heavy with milk as she slowed to a trot the sounds of humans having disappeared. Dropping her cranium she let her long tired legs carry her beyond the trees wandering further and further.

-

Freya swayed her banner back and forth as she went before she found a lovely meadow. The scent of wolf hardly phasing her, after all she was a desendant of them. Besides, in her state she hardly cared for herself as she clawed the ground below her. The moss tearing up making a nice bedded area. With a heavy sigh she lay down her cranium resting upon her folded limbs.

It wasnt her most elegant display but she was weary, exhausted and soaked through. With a soft whine she closed her optics wishing to be back in her den with her 4 small bundles neatly tucked into her side. Though, even she knew that wouldnt be a reality... when she awoke next.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 01:49 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha, Temari, Kenai

The young husky didn’t outwardly acknowledge the alpha’s tail flick. At least, not very much. Honestly, if one was not looking closely, they would have likely assumed that he had indeed missed it. For his eyes were the only changes made to his posture – shifting towards the smaller canine beside him before looking back towards the others with a much soft gaze. It still held some apprehensive elements, but it wasn’t as piercing as it was. Not by a long shot.

At the alpha’s introduction, all he did was merely flick an ear. Though, he did glance at her for a split second at the mention of the pack’s departure from their old camp. He was honestly surprised about the reason behind their departure. Humans? Encroaching on their territory as well as the camp itself?

Then again, I shouldn’t be too surprised, he notes, I did meet them as I was running from dog catchers. So it only makes sense that they were doing the same.

Glancing at the ground beside him, he begins to recollect on his life before the pack. Honestly, it wasn’t much. He was just one of many pups born in a home then bumped on the streets in a box for humans to either pick up or ignore. He couldn’t even remember what his mother looked like, nor the amount of siblings he had. He was one of the only ones left behind, after all. Life after finally deciding to jump out of that forsaken box was just a blur of exploring, nagging food here and there, making friends, and getting chased out of an alley by dog catchers or a pack of dogs playing a rather aggressive form of tag. It wasn’t until he heard of the illusive “forest” from one of the older canines in the area (that was a lot kinder than the others) that he decided to investigate and lo-and-behold, he found his way here.

Quilo stiffens at the feeling of a tongue running along his ear. His eyes shoot forwards and widen. His jaw gains just a hair of slack – nowhere near enough to touch the ground. And his ears stand as high as possible in an instant. “Blush” rushes to his cheeks as the fur stands on its ends. The hairs along his spine and tail puff up as well, making him look like a rather fluffy cloud. His expression shows one of shock as he tries to process what just happened.

Did… did the Alpha just…

He glances at her perplexed. What had spurred that sort of action? Was she showing affection in some manner (for some reason) or trying to tell him something? He studies her for a few seconds before finally getting the signal. She was relaxed and now took a friend stance. She likely wished for him to do the same.

Although he was not very happy about the treat (even if it was, in a way, warranted), the mutt completely drops the “act” – plopping down on his rear and looking to the side. No amount of hostility was left in his body. Just pure confusion and embarrassment. He honestly looked like a puppy trying to wrap his head around the fact that a girl likes him.

The guard only partially listens in on the later part of his alpha’s comment, watching as she signals for the female to walk beside her. Despite being currently invested into studying every small detail the ground had to offer, he did manage to spy the shepherd’s glance of ‘be nice’ before she turned to walk back to camp. He gives her a small nod in return to show that he got her message. But he does not meet her gaze, still being embarrassed about the whole lick-thing.

The icy eyed male moves to follow after her, placing him on the side that the female husky was not. Apparently, though, he wasn’t entirely out of the woods yet. The alpha beside him was quick to tease him once more right after introducing him to the newcomers. His blush (which had momentarily died off after much fighting) picks up once more, just to a lesser degree. Though, no sting of embarrassment is delivered to him at this action, unlike the previous one.

“Why, of course! I’m the friendliest there is when someone isn’t threatening my family! Though, who says I’m not doing my job at all hours of my day? I can be a giant ‘fuzz ball of joy’ and a guard at the same time, easily,” he grins at the two females beside him to emphasize this. He catches the names of the other two dogs a moment after this statement… but fails to memorize them. As per usual.

As they begin their walk, he catches the gaze of both newcomers. Both of them nod their head in greeting to him. Raising his tail for it to start wagging, he grins at the two slightly larger beings and offers a nod of his own – hoping to ease the tension he held with them from before.

“Sorry to ask, but what may your names be again? I can’t remember.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 09:46 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Xola
His head was swarming, and he wasn't thinking straight. "If you coyld get me some food that would be great." He said, lying his head on his paws in exhaustion. He really did like her, and if he saw what he saw then it was true she didnt really like him back. Or maybe she just didnt know anythung about him yet. He looked up at her one more time and said, "My name is Hondo by the way, Beta of this Pack." He said. She seemed ina rush to exit this conversation. And Hondo kinda wanted it to end too. And with that the Beta's eyes fluttered to a close, and he was asleep and moments.
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute stared off in shock, he hadnt known any of this, but it didnt shake hus feelings for her. He understood, why she held back. She didnt wabt to be hurt again. "Its okay." He said, attemoting to sooth her feelings. Knowing she was upset. "I promise you, I want let anyone or anything hurt you." He said. He had never known she had had a mate, and pups. That she had been driven here only because of that. But he didnt care. He would do everything and anything for her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 10:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Quilo, Kenai, Temari
Alha chuckled at the siblings before saying, "Well, we have plenty need for trackers. You will fit in well Kenai. And a pleasure to meet you Temari. I hope you will like it with us. We may be small in numbers, but we have friends on our side." She gave the female a playful wink before looking beside her to see how Quilo was doing. She could tell that she had surprised him a bit earlier. She tried to make the pack more relaxed around her even though she was 'alpha'. She was a dog just like them and everyone needed affection sometimes.

Well, pack members. She wouldn't dare try it on Shadow or his foxes. Maybe Icicle. That fox was cute. Alha was taken out of her brief thoughts by Quilo who came up with something funny to say. She chuckled before saying to the two siblings, "The only one you really need to worry about in my pack is Loki. He likes to play pranks a lot and isn't always the. . .easiest to get along with." Alha winced slightly before giving a grin again. At Quilo's question, Alha stifled a giggle before saying with a playful tone, "I'm going to have to quiz you later on names."

She turned back to Temari before falling back to where Kenai was walking. "What is your favorite activities to do? I'm sure we can come up with something for you two to do." She said, offering a dramatic head toss when she said 'something'. Her ears flicked as she grinned at the two, awaiting their responses.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 11:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Silver | F | Member | SFP | M: Freya
Silver had wandered away from camp. She mainly wanted to get used to the routes out of the camp and around the forest. She also wanted to see this hunting meadow that Flame had mentioned earlier. The dog camp was supposed to be right down the river. She didn't want to sneak up on them on accident. Silver crossed the river at the bottom of the mountains before heading downstream for a couple minutes. Poking her head out of the bushes, she could see a small camp.

Seeing what she had come to see, she set off on a fast trot upstream. She wanted to check out the meadow before her dad came looking for her. If he is anything like her mother, he would be majorly overprotective. Silver wanted a bit of freedom before that. Making it upstream, she came upon the meadow. How perfect. It was a beautiful setting. The long grass waving in the wind, the dog laying in a nest of moss, and no hunters out and abo--wait dog?

Silver did a double take at the dog in the grass. She started to circle slowly, noticing immediately that it was a female and asleep. The poor thing looked like it had ran a good ways. And it looked like she had just given birth. At least, the wolves in her old area always seemed to have larger teats when they had pups than normal. Silver stopped looking her over and instead looked around. She could smell the pups that was on the female but none in sight. She could almost bet that it was because of humans.

Silver stopped circling and instead took to sitting a couple feet away from the female, keeping watch. She knew that even some humans would go for hikes in this weather, because like, they were stupid. She would keep watch until the female woke up from what looked like a much needed sleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 6, 2023 11:21 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Silver

It had been a hour or so by the time another joined the collapsed Freya her own scent murky like the citys nasty water flow. Normally she smelled like honey or nectar, banner swaying she slowly woke up. The scent of wolf far stronger yet she still remained unphased, though she was still tense given that wolves like her where wild.

"Who are you?"

Freya asked as she sat up, her long limbs sitting her rather tall. Her pups hadnt been new born, which.. she almost would have prefered given their fate. Folded audits rotated further upon her cranium just barely tipping into her optics. Perhaps at one point in her younger years they had been meant to stand up tall like a wolfs but, alas they stayed floppy.

"Perhaps though, since youve made no move to show ill intent i'll tell you my name first. Im Freya. If this is your land my appologies, I'll simply pass through."

Freya added to her inital who are you, given she had no real right to ask that if she where the one trespassing. Freya wasnt a dumb dog and after being on the streets her whole life she knew better then to bark questions at someone who could definitly leave a mark.

Rolling her stiff shoulders she lifted a paw and pulled out a shard of glass. Only to bury it in the mud below her so no one else tred upon its sharp surface. It had been quite the scene, her fighting and injuring the humans... yet they still managed to get her pups. Young humans.. with nothing better to do with their time. Her muzzle even now was partially blood stained, though of course not her own.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    151    152    153    154    155   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us