Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
04:20:02 Exist / Kuskyn
Finally naming the last of my unnamed wolves xD
 Necromancin Dancin
04:19:52 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

should I use a toucan feather on her? or wait?
 Revelry
04:18:50 Rev
Sorry about that
 AshenCrow
04:16:30 Ashe, Crow
Seems so! That's great though, it's always a really good competition
 technoblade
04:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

They have work today but so do I so I think they'll be winning first as usual :D
 Mistress Nyx
04:14:38 
Why are we discussing sales in main chat?

Do not advertise in main chat, for yourself or others.
 AshenCrow
04:14:35 Ashe, Crow
Lovely vitals
 AshenCrow
04:13:23 Ashe, Crow
Sassy is pulling ahead though, I have no clue how they do it
 Existence
04:12:44 Exist / Kuskyn
The litter came out perfect bar being literally all males x.x
-WP Click-
 technoblade
04:11:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

Honestly know you and Sassy having similar scores i have been using you to see how close I am to them XD
 AshenCrow
04:10:48 Ashe, Crow
I get those levels too! Some are just every other step though
 Eclipsed Souls
04:10:45 
Revelry,
Ah okay thank you. I might use apples to upgrade my inventory slots and hoard the tokens until then so I can profit apples lol
 technoblade
04:09:41 Lil Techy | Techno
I dunno how you and Sassy can get so many I have some levels where I barely run into any
 AshenCrow
04:09:05 Ashe, Crow
True!
 Revelry
04:09:03 Rev
Souls,
We'll have a wolf party event. I'm guessing Charon's blessings and wolf party tokens will be selling a lot on that day. But I think we don't have a date yet, only know it'll be this month
 technoblade
04:08:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

Get 16 more an it'll be perfect XD
 AshenCrow
04:08:16 Ashe, Crow
I like my spirit score, I don't want to get any more
 Eclipsed Souls
04:07:33 
Revelry,
I did not realize they had a specific day to be used on, do you know when that day is or where I can check? Still learning the UI
 Purgatory
04:05:54 Purge/Purse/Pug
Mush probably
 kycantina
04:05:43 ky but it's spooky
Eclipsed, I'd say mush

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Caiman : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 1, 2023 09:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy
Shadow was slightly surprised that Killjoy moved closer to him. After last year and disappearing, he didn't think that the male was really comforted being close to him. Shadow did stiffen as he felt Killjoy's paw but frowned at his statement, forgetting about the contact for a moment. It wasn't until Killjoy removed his paw that Shadow relaxed again. Shaking his head, Shadow said, "You have a pack to take care of now. Take care of them. We will do nothing for now. I just need to know that if it comes a time to fight, I won't be doing it alone this time."

Shadow closed his eyes for a moment before refocusing on Killjoy, a glint that could be between knowing and teasing. "Besides, I believe you have a problem within one." He said, a knowing note in his voice. If the male was looking at him, he'd see a slight smirk on his face. "Don't think I didn't see how you were looking at River when I came into the den." Shadow said, teasing slightly. He didn't tease around just anyone but this situation needed a little play added to it. Not everything had to be bad news. "Have you told her yet?" Shadow said, this time a full smirk crosssing his face.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 1, 2023 11:28 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Killjoy (ind.)|

Illusion rubbed his head against Malicia's neck. If he were a cat, he'd be purring with love, but he wasn't a cat, so that wasn't possible. His eyes opened when Shadow's scent overlapped hers. He was annoyed at first, but faded out when he realized that he must have been there looking for Killjoy. He nodded back at him, before watching Shadow and a limping Killjoy runoff.

"Idiot." He mumbled to Malicia about their Alpha shaking his head. "Nothing in that head." He sighed, watching their tail disapear. "Not our deal." He said, smiling as he looked into her amber eyes. They were stunning, even more so then the first time he'd seen her. Then again, he hadn't really paid much attention to them then- Not that he would admit it to any living soul.

He breathed into her neck fur, his eyes closed. He felt so much happier right in the moment then he did for the whole day. Not saying much as the day was still young.

"Can we just lay here for a bit?" He asked, his eyes opening to look into hers.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 2, 2023 12:47 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow|

Killjoy nodded his head. He should do what Shadow says, he knew that. Shadow was one to give great pointers and tips. He took mental note of what he said. Did most of it go right over his head? Yeah, but could it pick it up another time? No. That's okay, you have to fail in order to have sucess.

Shadow got a playful look on his face, and Killjoy returned his own evil one... But it soon faded as he realized what he was teasing about. His ears flicked back slightly, chewing up a response. He came up with nothing.

"I was asleep when you entered the den." Enter the white lies. Liar. He smiled and looked down at his paws. His eyes going from paw to paw as he thought. Had he told her? Like physically told her? He thought back to it... Not really... He'd just kind of assumed that she felt the say way. That made him feel like a jerk, what if she didn't like him? His stomach began to feel like it'd fallen to his paws.

Killjoy's eyes stopped scanning from paw to paw and he sat there staring at the dirt, eyes wide as he began to panic on the inside. He seemed to shut down. Finally, he looked back up at Shadow, all teasing gone. He had a frown on his face.

"No... I - uhh - Well, I was going to, but Night threatened me, and I kind of need him on my side." He said, feeling sheepish. He sighed, hopelessly. "I don't know what to do. We haven't even talked about it, and I wouldn't want to take her away from Raven. Plus, what if she doesn't even like me back? It'll be like Seya all over again." He whinned, and hung his head. Love had always been such a dark subject for him, and he seemed to have awful luck with it too.

He looked back up at Shadow, a small smile on his face. "After all, I am nowhere as handsome as you are." He teased, his eyes a bit brighter. What a way to make a joke of a poor situation...

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 2, 2023 01:50 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute|
She flicked an ear back as he started licking her, sighing softly feeling content. Her eyes slowly opened to stare at the den wall at his question, frowning as she considered voicing her thoughts. A rough sigh escaped her as her ears turned back against her head, "painful memories from my old home" her voice just above a whisper.
Golden eyes saught to burn a hole into the dirt as she stealed her nerves, "the family I could've had, that was taken from me". A shaky breath left her as her tail curled tighter against her side. "Rabid foxes took my partner, and my pups..." she whimpered softly, "they didn't make it". Willow sighed closing her eyes, tears stinging and threatening to spill over.
It felt good to get that off her chest, it hurt to relive the past. Yet it needed to be said, if Brute did really care about her then he would need to understand. He needed to know what had happened that drove her to this new home, and why she was nervous about getting close to another wolf like that. Despite her want for the closeness and the family she never got, there would always be this underlieing fear.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 2, 2023 02:43 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Gd/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai, Alha, Quilo|
She smiled softly and chuckled when the female who identified herself as Alpha Alha complimented their tracking. "That was mostly my brother to be fair" Temari tilted her head towards the dark coated dog beside her. Her smile growing when her brother frowned with a sideways glance at her. She stood and met Alha with the greeting, touching noses her tail started to wag happily.
Temari smacked her tail over her brother's face after her greeted Alha, glaring at him briefly before returning to the female with a smile. "My name is Temari, that oaf behind me is my brother Kenai. I swear he's just a big softy inside" she said with a grin, easily falling in step beside the alpha female. A brief glance towards Quilo, blue gaze warm like the summer sky. Dipping her head in a greeting, flicking an ear as she approached.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Temari, Alha, Quilo|
Kenai frowned turning his glare to the husky male, not liking the way he was looking at his sister. Pausing briefly as the female identified herself as the alpha they were looking for, glancing sidelong at his sister in annoyance. Why did she have to point him out as the tracker? But he dipped his head nonetheless, feeling a touch humbled by the compliment. Shifting slightly as the female stood to approach them.
Kenai lowered his head and flattened his ears as he leaned his head forward to touch noses with Alha in greeting, showing submission to the alpha. His tail swaying behind him to show his lack of aggression. His ear flicked to listen behind them watching Alha's gaze shift to the trees there. He glanced at the husky male know as Quilo, dipping his head in a silent greeting as he fell in step behind his sister.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 2, 2023 04:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy
The first statement to come out of the male's mouth was a lie. Downright lie. Shadow had been expecting it too. He raised his head an and eyebrow before blinking slowly as Killjoy explained a bit more. Oh boy, Night gave the talk. Shadow didn't think he would ever be stubborn enough to give that one. He rolled his eyes at the tease before shooting calmly back, "True true. But I'm not the one River looks at with puppy eyes."

He sat there, a small smirk on his face before giving him a dramatic sigh, not unlike Frost had given several times. "Listen Killjoy, I've seen enough to know when two wolves are in love. With Seya, yes, you loved each other but not in a way where you both would be willing to do anything for each other." Shadow said, a surprisingly gentle tone in his voice before continuing, "I have watched River for a while and yes, she's happy where she is, but not as happy as she used to be. There is something missing in her demeanor and it started happening after she got to your camp the first time."

Shadow paused, making sure the male was listening this time. Once he had the male's attention again, he finished, "I'll make you a deal. I'll handle Night if you tell River how you truly feel about her. Deal?" Shadow looked expectantly at Killjoy, his ears flicking back up to join his serious, I-mean-business look.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 2, 2023 04:56 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Zera, Frost (Ind) None
Zera-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Bluu, Frost (Ind) None
~
Zera angled her eyes at Bluu, a smile on her face. The tick colored fox was still looking down, her enlarged ears pinned back against her head. Her short fur was attempting to bristle up due to the cold winter air; the poor fox would suffer when it was worse. The only slight movement she made was the small twitching due to her inner rage wanting to be taken out on that poor handsome fox's pelt. Her long tail was neatly curled around her paws.
~
Zera's thoughtful personality immediately made her inch closer to her sister until their fur was brushing against each other, and she wrapped her tail behind Bluu to give the short-haired fox some warmth. She was looking up at her sister's face, but turned her head and smiled at the white fox when he began to talk about the attack. "Well! She might, just might, be a fox, but she's just as aggressive as a wolf!" She joked with a smirk on her face before continuing. "Nobody knows entirely what she is. It's been a mystery even ta our goofy, but fuzzbrained brother, an' our parents." She then let out a loud cackle, while looking at the white fox. A sudden, unexpected snarl from the aggressive fox made the passive fox leap away, her ears pinned against her head as she mumbled her apologies before the two returned to talking to the other fox as he began to tell them about the Shadow Forest.
~
As the duo listened to his "story," Zera's eyes grew wider and wider. "He killed bears?" She whispered in Bluu's ear, who replied, "No, he didn't. This fox is just spreadin' rumors." She snorted, leaning closer to her to finish. "Don't listen to that moose-turd." The two turned back to the other fox, a surprised look on the smaller fox and a bored look on the larger fox.
~
A small beam of magnificent sunlight bursted through the trees when the cloudy sky allowed it enlightening the fur of the three foxes as they sat in their spot. It glinted off their coat, causing all their fur to slightly glow. Bluu swiveled her ears in the direction of the sound of the gurgling silver river that currently rushed down it's bed, giving anyone who looked a spectacular view. The rocks that surrounded the river were covered by the water that rejected the normal path. A large gust a wind blew her long fur around at an attempt to blow it in her face, but it just wasn't that long. Dry brown leaves blew throught the clearing and lept around, ricochetting off the floor every time they bounced.
~
Zera suddenly drowned herself in the sounds with a big smile on her face, that she didn't even notice the white fox speak until her sister prodded her side roughly to get her attention, and dipped her head towards the white fox. She turned to him in an energized way. "Sorry, what was that?" She squeaked with a smile, looking at Bluu who leaned towards her and murmered in her ear that he told them his name. "Oh, what a lovely name, Frost." She cheerfully yelped before continuing. "It's nice ta meet you too!" Zera was too focused on talking to Frost, that she didn't even notice Bluu sit up and begin to walk away. "Are you hungry? We can hunt you somethin'. I have so many different techniques! First is for rabbits, where you sneak up on the rabbit an' pounce on it. Second is for rats, where you fill all their possible exits, and wait for them ta emerge. Third is for deer fawn, where you pounce on them an' get the parents distracted, an' then another fox comes from behind an' gets the fawn..." Zera listed ideas, and so many so fast you'd probably get overwhelmed and be unable to listen anymore.
~
Meanwhile, Bluu lept onto a rabbit, pinning it to the ground on it's back to force it to stare up at her as she allowed her saliva to drip from her mouth. It's shivering is pitiful, so sad that he's a cowardly one. She raised her paw and smashed it down onto it's neck, evily staring down at it as she watched it jerk in pain before it's muscles relaxed and it shuddered. It's head went limp and twisted to the side, it's mouth dropping open. She stared down at it's body before gripping it by the leg and dragging it towards her sister and her new, "friend," muttering random nonsense to herself.
~
When she got back, the sound of Zera blabbering flooded back to her ears, making her grunt in anger. "... Eleventh is for wild boar, which are extremely hard, but possible in a group! This takes three foxes. The first fox will leap out of bushes an' snarl, causing it ta charge. Then, the second fox will pounce on it an' distract it more, leaving room for the first an' third fox ta pin it an' make a killin' blow! Hehe, pretty cool, right?" The small fox jabbered while sitting neatly with her tail curled back up like a cat, and her cheek fur fluffed up as she smiled. Letting out another grunt Bluu threw the rabbit right over her sister's head and watched it land right between Zera and Frost. The rabbit sprawled out on the ground between the two foxes. Bluu padded next to her sister, nodding at her and Frost so they both knew it was for them. Zera dove on the rabbit and ripped one of it's hind legs off, and then pushed the rabbit right next to Frost's paws before backing up again and chewing on the rabbit leg. Bluu layed down next to her sister and closed her eyes, unintentionally falling asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 3, 2023 12:16 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Hondo, Sundown, Violet, Oreithya (Ind), Hymir, Icicle, River, Killjoy (Ind)

The medic sighed in relief at the male’s initial response. Good. That was good. Those “love birds” of hers had already finished up what was left of his lighter wounds. She’d have to thank them again later. Even if one of them was her apprentice and thus had healing as her literal job. She deserved the thanks and praises she was bound to get, as did her son.

The night-fallen wolf lifts her from its downwards position, smiling down at him with a soft look with a hint of an apologetic notion for her earlier actions. Stress dissipates from her form – shoulders relaxing and face losing its tense appearance. One less wolf to worry about, even if she would be forced to keep an eye on him for the next upcoming days. As well as… multiple others. But, that wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle! She had her apprentice after all. It should be rather easy.

“Well, that’s good to hear. I’m glad my son and apprentice took such good care of your wounds. Is there anything else you would li-”

The brindle’s words gave her pause… before pouring a rush of shock and embarrassment over her entire body. Blush – or what could only be described as such – rushed to her cheeks, her fur standing up to rather high degrees. She reels backwards a step with pinned ears, showing extreme uncertainty about the whole situation. Her tail tucked slightly underneath and her eyes were constantly shifting, looking anywhere but at male before her.

She… didn’t know what to make of the whole exchange. They had just met! Hell, she didn’t even know his name! Not to mention that she had been a bit cross with him earlier. Surely he didn’t think that much of her this soon.

It’s probably just the blood loss making him act this way, she tells herself, I can’t imagine anyone gaining interest in someone who they knew so little about.

However, she didn’t wish to squash any hope of his – if this was a real flirtatious statement and not just some blood loss-induced remark, anyway. She… wouldn’t mind giving him a chance by trying to get to know him better. But, there would be no relationship unless he proved to her that he was the right one.

The dark coated females finally grants him some sort of response, laughing as nervously as possible. “O-oh. I-I’m sure… that won’t be needed. Though, if that is how you feel… I can get my apprentice to look you over? If not, I could get you something, perhaps? Food? Herbs? Or I could simply speak with you for a while?”

She listens to his response with constantly moving ears. The embarrassment remained stirring in her heart as he did, but the “blush” from before had died down to a great degree. Though, she still couldn’t meet his eyes again. Just yet.

Xola nods her head at his response, and tells him that she would be “right back.” She needed to think things over, and the best way to do that was work. Turning around, she goes to check on Killjoy but stops in her tracks before she could even set her gaze upon him. The rustling of vines could just barely be heard over all the commotion in the den.

Looking towards the entrance, she spies a rather young fellow entering her den. His eyes were a pretty mix of blues and yellows. Warm too, almost like that of the sun in the sky. In his mouth were various types of herbs, some of which she was in desperate need of. She looks on as he slinks towards Ore and begins to whisper to her. The Eastern Medic’s own apprentice slips in right after him, much to her glee.

Apprentice, maybe? He was carrying herbs…

Deciding to approach the new wolf, she pads over towards the other medic – offering her apprentice a ‘thank you’ as she did – and chooses to stand in front of him with a lax and gentle stance. She did remain at her full height, though. Being around the size of the wintery medic herself. At his introduction, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of affection at his anxious and shy approach. She offers him a soft smile in an attempt to ease his anxiety.

“Hello, young one. I’m Xola. The wolf who just walked in after you is my apprentice, Violet. And Mr. Sarcastic over there,” she jabs her tail in her son’s direction before dropping it, “is my son, Hymir. Now, if you don’t mind, could you help Ore or Violet with their tasks? We could use all the paws we can get.”

The charcoal painted wolf could hear the interactions of Violet and Hymir behind her. Both equally as flirtatious, despite their earlier protests. Her smile shifts in a wider and slightly mischievous one as she glances over her shoulder at the two lovestruck canines. Their actions were utterly adorable. It took her quite a bit of restraint not to intervene and “accidently” bump one into the other. But, remembering the look her son gave her earlier, she chooses not to. She’d leave this to him… for now. However, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to do anything at all.

Meeting her son’s gaze (right when she was sure Violet couldn’t see her) and grants him a look of her own. It was a mix of the stereotypical “really?” and “what are you waiting for? Ask her!” She leaves him with his expression for a second to two, before eventually dropping it in order to keep her apprentice from spying it as well.

Turning back to the young apprentice from a moment earlier, she excuses herself to finally go and check on Killjoy… only to be stopped by her son now addressing her. At his words, she nods and grants him a proud grin. “Of course, little crow. I’ll be fine from-”

Something mostly light and fluffy hopped onto her back without warning, cutting off her response. She jolts forward just a hair at the contact, but not enough to knock the offender off. The hair along her neck, shoulders, and spine immediately stood on end – expecting some soft of bite force to soon be applied… but none came.

Instead, the sound of cackling laughter rang through her ears, causing them to stand straight up. Looking back as best she could, she tries to get a glance of the offending “attacker.” On her back as a small… fox?

Since when did foxes jump onto wolves for no reason?

The smaller canine stood out like a sore thumb against the medic’s dark coat. So, it wasn’t very hard to see her – despite the awkward position of her neck.

“Oh. Hello there, little one,” she offers her a soft smile in hopes that she wouldn’t scare her.

Xola watches as the smaller canine hops off her back and towards River who… to say she was unimpressed would be an understatement. She stares at the now sitting female before her, just barely acknowledging the fact that she had protectively put a paw around the fox. She offers them both a look of inquiry, ignoring their exchange of words

Coming closer to the two, she gently noses the white and silver female’s neck, “Please, River, you mustn’t get up yet. You may not be as injured as some of the others in the den, but I will not have you up like this.”

The night coated female doesn’t stop her pestering until she has the female laying on her side. With a look of approval at her now position, she turns to the blindly white fox snuggled up next her. Their similar coats made it slightly difficult to pick her out amongst the wolf’s fur, but she managed.

Letting out a quiet chuckle, she addresses the fox, “That was some stunt you pulled, little one. I hadn’t been expecting it. Praytell, why did you jump on me in the first place? Not that I mind. I’ve never properly met a fox before, so I’m quite curious about your intentions and overall existence.”

She listens to her response intently as well as any that may have come from River. Her eyes shone in curiosity as the fluffy canine spoke. Honestly, she was half tempted to ask her “cousin” more about her species, but decided against it. Such curious conversations could wait. As of right now, she had a job to do.

“Well, thank you both for answering, but I am afraid that I have another wolf to deal with. Now, if you don’t mind-”

She stops in her turn at the sight before her. Killjoy. Gone. Again. A full on growl nearly lept from her throat, but she managed to keep an iron-clasp grip on it. Her ears pin back in utter fury and she huffs out a harsh breath. Her striking eyes flare like a raging wildfire, ready to tear the forest (and that nest in particular) a new one.

“Oh, Hymir,” she calls, not moving to look over at him, “I actually do have one last favor to ask of you, before you apologize – which you will be doing. Could you find that… precious alpha of ours and bring him back. Drag him by the ear if you have to. I wish to have a word with him.”
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 3, 2023 12:54 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow|

Killjoy looked at Shadow, his ears perked, and a smile on his maw. It was going to happen- This really was going to happen! Wow! He'd been wanting to tell River how he'd felt, but had always been unsure. His eyes were soft as he nodded. "Deal." He said, his tail wagging lowly. He looked at the sky, it was getting chilly, and he was sure that Shadow had other places to be. "We should start heading back."

He turned around to face towards camp, hoping that Xola hadn't already sent Hymir out to fetch him. His ear flicked. If he was caught, he'd be in trouble. "Follow me to avoid being seen." He said as he picked up a trot, his back end a bit off due to his limp. His tail went side to side as he trotted, up the path that Sorrel had shown him. It seemed to fit that he was heading back with a misson for River, and he'd been with her when he'd found out about it.

He picked up a lope, not making sure if Shadow was behind him. His mind was set, and no one was going to stop him. His limp seemed to fade into the back of his mind as he put on more speed, it washed away. Eyes full of hope as he loped up the path. He stopped right outside of camp, waiting for Shadow. Once he arrived, Killjoy sat down. "So, what's the plan? I was planning of going in, but that's dumb, and I'll get in trouble for being reckless, which I am, but I'm not that stupid." He said, blinking at the male. He wanted to get it done, and over with already, scared that he'd loose the feeling and wimp out.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 3, 2023 01:09 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Illusion

Malicia raised her cranium to watch the two males pad off before listening to her love speak. A soft strained chuckle left her as she offered him a smile. "You know as well as I, that if shadow is here its for purpose. That beast doesnt make a habit of wandering into camps without intel." Malicia hummed softly before nuzzling under his chin her tongue flicking out to graze his chest.

Her body now fully relaxed melted against illusion, her optics closeing as he spoke about staying like that for some time longer. That of course sounded lovely, and besides the medics had their paws full. Though the ever frequent pain that seemed to flow through her like water seemed more persistant then a fly. It caused her to breifly go tense before she relaxed with a soft huff. This had been going on since before dawn, turning she gently nipped at her stomach before laying still again. Her audits pinning ever so slightly before she rested her cranium upon Illusions paws. Malicias banner flicked slightly though if you paid close attention her flanks seemed more relaxed then normal for her.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us