Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
04:22:13 Spooky Vah
... a Gwyn and two brown bears.

Ohhh this is ending well.
 Amygdala
04:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
My ExW this month ;-;

He started strong and i had hope for first 2 days. It allwent downhill since then

-Click-
 Zeraphia
04:21:08 Spooky Vah
Emrys

Go for it!
 Existence
04:20:02 Exist / Kuskyn
Finally naming the last of my unnamed wolves xD
 Necromancin Dancin
04:19:52 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

should I use a toucan feather on her? or wait?
 Revelry
04:18:50 Rev
Sorry about that
 AshenCrow
04:16:30 Ashe, Crow
Seems so! That's great though, it's always a really good competition
 technoblade
04:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

They have work today but so do I so I think they'll be winning first as usual :D
 Mistress Nyx
04:14:38 
Why are we discussing sales in main chat?

Do not advertise in main chat, for yourself or others.
 AshenCrow
04:14:35 Ashe, Crow
Lovely vitals
 AshenCrow
04:13:23 Ashe, Crow
Sassy is pulling ahead though, I have no clue how they do it
 Existence
04:12:44 Exist / Kuskyn
The litter came out perfect bar being literally all males x.x
-WP Click-
 technoblade
04:11:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

Honestly know you and Sassy having similar scores i have been using you to see how close I am to them XD
 AshenCrow
04:10:48 Ashe, Crow
I get those levels too! Some are just every other step though
 Eclipsed Souls
04:10:45 
Revelry,
Ah okay thank you. I might use apples to upgrade my inventory slots and hoard the tokens until then so I can profit apples lol
 technoblade
04:09:41 Lil Techy | Techno
I dunno how you and Sassy can get so many I have some levels where I barely run into any
 AshenCrow
04:09:05 Ashe, Crow
True!
 Revelry
04:09:03 Rev
Souls,
We'll have a wolf party event. I'm guessing Charon's blessings and wolf party tokens will be selling a lot on that day. But I think we don't have a date yet, only know it'll be this month
 technoblade
04:08:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

Get 16 more an it'll be perfect XD
 AshenCrow
04:08:16 Ashe, Crow
I like my spirit score, I don't want to get any more

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Caiman : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    149    150    151    152    153   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 29, 2023 07:10 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow|

Killjoy looked at Shadow, eyes huge. Never mind Raven's Beta at Strays, that was to be expected with all of the wolves that had been disapearing. A spotted coat cougar... No. It couldn't be. This couldn't be happening... Eyelids closed and the Alpha drew in a sharp breath. He lifted his head up to the sky to let it out.

Killjoy sat like that for a moment, watching the sky as Shadow spoke about how he could have missed one... He lowered his gaze to Shadow. He wasn't sure what to do, images of Shadow's blood soaked coat seeped into mind. The memory came the image of Shadow's pure raw pain and fury.

"You couldn't have possibly missed one.. We- er - you searched the den while I trailed behind." Killjoy said, his worried gaze meeting Shadow's, knowing how tough it was for the large male. Killjoy's head hung as Shadow said it was heading for the mountains. His eyes trailed to Raven's side of the river, wondering when it all became so complicated. He closed his eyes and thought back to the move, swimming with Seya. He'd been with her when he met River for the first time... They'd tried to kill each other, how long ago it all seemed. He'd forgotten that. He chuckled a bit to himself before shaking it off, and opened his eyes, his frown returning.

Killjoy looked at Shadow. He was in no condition to fight a jaguar. His eyes seemed to have a wear to them that wasn't there the last time he'd seen him.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked, his face full of worry, not just because of the large spotted cat, but also for Shadow.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 29, 2023 07:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Brute, Bardou(ind)
Night listened to Brute, concern showing in his eyes by the end of it. Humans hunting when it wasn't hunting season. And wolves at that. He frowned once the male was finished before sighing, "It's going to be a long winter." He said shortly before refocusing on Brute. "How is your hearing?" He asked, frowning slightly before asking, "And are you well enough to return to your duties? With Bardou missing, this pack is in need of a beta who can keep up with the pack." Night knew he had to ask that question even though he wanted to give the male time to rest.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 29, 2023 07:40 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night, Willow
Brute gave a respectful nod. "Yes my hearing is returning, but isnt how it was. But yes, I can return to my duties. I know camp is slow, but I can organize more search parties to hunt and collect herbs for Sundown and Ore if needed." He said, already sounding like his old self. "I'll also start to prepare camp, and add more vines to the dens to keep in warmth." He knew Night didnt need to know every little detail of what needed to be done, so he stopped there with a small smile. "I'll get right to it." He said, he gave a respectful bow, and ran back to camp, noting in hjs head everything that needed to be done. But of course, he would check in with Willow first.
He made it back to camp in no time, it seemed ghastly empty, so he trotted to the medics den, where he saw Willow just where he had left her, asleep. He quietly and softly moved behind her and laid with her. Draping his tail over her hunches and his head softly on her shoulder. Softly licking her neck, until he to tell asleep.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 29, 2023 10:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frost | M | Fox | SFP | M: Bluu, Zera
Frost was surprised that one of the females managed to drag him off the branch but as he landed, he rolled. Where the female had been about to pounce on him, he was already giving her a light head butt. The other female interrupted and Frost gave a soft laugh. "I am quite used to it by now. Granted, most of the time, it's wolves that attack, not foxes." He said with a low chuckle before sitting down, curling his tail up around his paws. There was a faint smile on his face as he watched the two, yep, they were most definitely sisters.

That was confirmed when the smaller of the two gave the apologies. The blue female seemed to drop her head while she sat nearby, in which Frost gave a teasing laugh. "Well then, she'll fit right in." He said, a playful yet serious tone entering his voice. At the smaller female's answer for the travels and then the question, Frost gave a mischevious grin. "I hope your journey will come to an end soon. Getting through this forest is not easy without a guide." Frost said, licking a paw to clean his ears notchantly. Setting his paw down, he looked at the female with sudden serious eyes, "The Shadow Forest is named as so, after a wolf who is much deadlier than he seems." He said, letting a cold note enter his voice as if he was falling into a trance.

He certainly loved this part of his role. Shadow didn't care for him spreading rumors and made-up truths, but it kept many away. Especially bears and lone wolves. So Frost would keep spreading them. Besides, it helped him practice his acting so he could stand his sister. Frost looked over one shoulder before looking over the other, looking slightly nervous and tense before leaning forward to whisper where only the two in front of him could hear him, "I have heard whispers from the forest that he has killed not only bears and cougars who come to his territory but also the humans that edge their way in. His howl sounds like a fox's scream from the darkest corners of the shadows."

After that piece was given, he sat back up quickly before saying with a half-sheepish grin, "But ya didn't hear it from me!" Frost licked his jaws, now remembering he had forgotten to eat anything before the interaction. Perhaps these two were hungry too. He could hunt something with or for them. At the last question, Frost gave them a friendly smile. "Name's Frost. It is a pleasure to meet you Bluu and Zera." He said, using a flattering tone as he dipped his head respectfully, flattening his ears in the same motion.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 30, 2023 05:56 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute(ind), Sundown|
Paw steps scrapping over the earth caused her ears to twitch, she was about to stir awake when the familiar scent of Brute reached her. Sighing she willed herself to relax again, shiftly to allow him room. A happy rumble comming from her throat as he settled behind her, his calm presence was comforting. She knew the herbs were making her sleeping but with the beta here, it became even harder to resist the falling fully asleep.
Oh how her heart missed this warmth, how she missed having someone with her like this. But her mind hesitated, still guarded and nervous to get to close. She didn't want to lose anyone else, not ever again. Willow wanted to deny her like for the beta male, but even she couldn't deny how nice it felt when he gave her attention.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 30, 2023 05:21 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute could feel Willow stirring beneath him, and knew she wasnt asleep. His eyes flicked open, and he started licking her ear. He'd never felt this close with someone, it even with Fallon when she was still in the pack. Fallon had always wanted something he couldnt give her, power. She had always wanted to be the Alpha, which he knew he'd never be. He knew Willow didnt expect highly of him. She would like him just the way he was. He knew Willow by now that she was holding something back from him. He paused his licking and looked down, "Willow? Is everything ok? Is something on your mind?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 30, 2023 10:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy
Shadow knew as soon as he said something about the jaguars, that everything else went in one ear and out the other with the male. At his statement, Shadow grimaced before responding, "Perhaps there was an older male that had already left the den. Just like cougars, when they reach a certain age, they split from their family. This one might be coming back to claim the parents territory."

The male seemed occupied in his thoughts, which Shadow couldn't blame him, but could note that he seemed more confused or frustrated than scared. Hmm...perhaps other memories? Shadow was shaken out of his own thoughts when Killjoy asked his question. Shadow looked at him before looking at the river and closed his eyes. He never discussed his own feelings but he was tired. Flame was tired. His daughter was full of energy along with Anya and the new pup but he could see it in his pack. Frost, even up to his old tricks, was being more lazy than normal. Icicle...well, she had always been a ball of energy. She now had splurts before taking naps. She was old for a fox. Shadow guessed he was blame for that. All the foxes lived pretty well in his territory.

"I admit that I am getting older. So is my pack. Other than the new spirits that have resided in my pack lately, mine are getting old. Flame has tired. I'm lucky if she has enough energy to take a walk out of camp and back every day. Icicle only has been having splurts of energy lately and Frost...well, he's tiring as well." Shadow said quietly before lifting his head as a gentle breeze filled the air. "What to do? What to do..." He said half to himself before sighing, "Nothing at the moment. Unlike last time, I have a female with a pup in my pack, an elder who can barely leave camp, and the last of my offspring that is just learning the way of my pack. I wanted to give you a warning." He paused before his ears flattened. He allowed the memory to come, lasting only a minute.

A growl vibrated in his throat as he stood in the clearing. The den was destroyed behind him. Frost and Icicle were cowering in the trees, letting him grieve. He didn't see where Killjoy went off to or if the male had already left. He didn't care. Shadow stalked forward, a snarl reverberating in his throat before he let out a cackle howl, one he hadn't used since he started helping the packs. The call was loud and went far, but was full of anger. He kept howling. By the fourth howl, it turned into one of grief, of mourning.

Blood dripped from his coat. No more was he pure black, but instead a bloodstained wolf. Looking up, he could see Frost's sad eyes and bloodstained coat as well. No longer white, but a red fox. Icicle simply looked terrified. She would go off to help Flame shortly. Shadow turned back to the den, his pawsteps sure and steady as he started to mark it. 'My territory. You messed with the wrong wolf.' He left that message over and over in that clearing before jumping on top of the collapsed den. He let out a bellowing howl, the sound cruising over the forest. 'Welcome to the Shadow Forest Pack. You mess with the good, you will meet my fangs.' The howl was out. The message was sent.

Shadow hopped down, a fox joining him on his back. He looked back only once to the mountains. To his friend who waited for him to tell him he was okay. To his friend who awaited his arrival. To his friend that would be there always. No. He need not worry about this alpha. His friend had his own pack. He shouldn't have to worry about Shadow's. He wouldn't have to worry. Shadow looked east where he knew the new pack laid. 'No matter what happens, I'm sure you'll do great Alpha Killjoy.' The thought echoed in his mind as he turned his back on the mountains. He disappeared into his forest without a single thought of returning to this ground. Or ever being found by his friends again.

Shadow opened his eyes as the memory ended before looking at Killjoy, his eyes betraying him. Sadness filled them, with pain and grief. "I can't go through that again," Shadow whispered, knowing Killjoy would understand completely of what he was talking about. He couldn't lose his family again. He couldn't lose his friends again. He refused to leave them behind like he had done before.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 1, 2023 01:59 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha, Temari, Kenai

Quilo had picked up on Alha’s voice instantly, swinging his head quickly in her direction with perked ears. A reasonable level of surprise washed over his features at her command, not expecting to be granted such a task on what was essentially his first day with the pack (even if he wasn’t going alone). Though, this expression was quickly replaced with one of enthusiasm as he stood him up as quickly as he could… He totally didn’t almost fall over in that process.

Raising his tail and puffing out his chest, he looks down at the small female. “Yes, Ma’am,” energy was bursting out of each and every one of his words. In the background, one could see his tail doing a small flicking motion – akin to a salute – before dropping it back down. He offers her a goofy grin afterwards, hoping to make her smile if she hadn’t already.

The husky reels slightly back at the form of affection granted to him, not expecting such a friendly gesture so soon. Especially from the alpha herself. He remains in this scrunched up stance for only a second or two, just staring at the shepard in disbelief. However, he hesitates not when she takes off for the forest – sprinting off afterwards with an amused ‘wait for me’ flying past his maw as he does so (and thankfully not stumbling from the take off).

As they ran, the icy eyed male tried to return the playful nip every chance he got. It was quite the daunting task, though. Not that he would admit that. The female was much faster than him, easily keeping well ahead of him on straight aways. The only time he even got close to her was when she started to slow down for whatever reason. Believing himself to have finally achieved his task, he would surge forward… only to have her jump over him with an amount of skill and grace that he had never seen before. The first time this occurred he could do nothing but watch her practically glide above him with wide, awe-filled hues – his mouth slightly agape. He totally didn’t almost trip during this time. No, not at all.

The young guard didn’t try and nip back for a few minutes after, still trying to process what had just happened before his very eyes. But, upon watching her fall back yet again, he snapped out of his stunned expression and tried to nip once more. Naturally, he received the same results.

This same song and dance kept up with their travels, like a persistent fly that just wouldn’t let up. Each and every time she would slow, the mutt would attempt to finally return her earlier gesture – changing up his tactics to try and get the upper hand. But, each and every time, she would avoid the playful action and still managed to jump over him. As time went on, he couldn’t help but laugh at their antics, tongue lolling out of his mouth in pure delight.

We truly are friends.

Upon reaching the edge of the forest, he skids to a halt behind her – panting heavily and all but ready to finally nip her back. Maybe even playfully tackle her. He didn’t notice her shift in mood until he was in striking range. He was immediately confused as well as concerned. His wagging tail and smile slowly dropped and his tongue retreats back unto his mouth as takes on a more serious expression.

As stealthy as possible, he pads his way beside her – hunkering down slightly to both hide better and reach her ear. “What’s wrong,” he whispers, blue eyes set ahead on the lookout for any danger.

At the shout, the white and black male’s fur begins to bristle. His eyes sharpen and a dangerous look crosses over them. All manners of his typically friendly demeanor drops in an instant, as though it had never existed to begin with. In that moment, he became an entirely different dog.

They think it wise to threaten the alpha of my pack? Oh ho. Do they have another thing coming!

Alha’s command was easy for him to follow at that moment. If it had not been for the borderline threat, he honestly would have hesitated in not presenting himself as friendly. But he was not about to take their challenge lying down. Puffing out his chest, Quilo stands for his full height – showing off all of his well developed muscles. He had to be as intimidating as possible. Soft and cuddly wouldn’t cut it this time around.

He pads out behind Alha after she makes her commanding entrance. He looks between the two, taking in all the details he could in the moment. Both were taller than him and likely heavier as well, but he believed he could take them.

His icy blue gaze captured that of the brighter one, matching – if not exceeding – their intensity. At this point, he was all but snarling. While he was taking this very seriously, such a noise didn’t feel very appropriate. After all, these two were the ones on the defensive. It wouldn’t be right to growl, unless they tried something stupid.

At the relaxation of the two females, the husky mix chose to remain standing in case either of them tried something. Though, he did lessen the aggression factors, as well as breaking his contact from the female’s gaze. But his eyes did remain trained on both of them. If one tried to make a move, he would notice.

Throughout their conversation, Quilo said not a word. It was not his place, after all. He had no room to speak. The only sign that he was listening to any of their words was the silent flicking of his ears. Though, he couldn’t help but let a twinge of sympathy sink into his heart, but he did not show it. All he did was stand by Alha’s side and wait.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 1, 2023 03:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Temari, Kenai, Quilo
Alha blinked to acknowledge the apology. No matter where these two came from, there was always trouble in the way. She listened to the female talk before giving a small smile at her assumption. Quilo had gone onto total defense, not giving even a tail wag at the other dogs. Yes, he was doing well with his position. She flicked her tail at his foreleg before giving a much friendlier smile to the two, "I am Alpha Alha, leader of the Strays United Pack. We recently had to change locations due to more activity from the humans especially around camp." She said, an ear flicking towards the forest for a moment before going back alert.

Despite the sizes of the two, she felt safe. She had Quilo. Plus, she also knew Shadow would tear apart anyone who dared try to hurt her or the pack. Alha did not want to see him angry. Flicking an ear, she said looking slightly curious, "Pretty good tracking skills there. I do understand losing the scent here though. This is wolf territory after all. And the foxes in the area keep everything on edge anyway." After a moment, she stood up to lick Quilo's ears, silently telling him it was okay to be playful again. Walking over to the female, she leaned her head forward to touch noses with the female, a greeting.

Pulling away, she did the same with the male before backing up, her posture relaxed yet alert. Alha was now scanning the land behind the two. "It's safer in the forest. We'll take you to camp." She said, a gentle smile appearing on her face as she motioned for the female to walk beside her. She gave Quilo a 'be nice' glance before turning to walk. "What might your names be? The big brute behind me is Quilo. When he isn't doing his job, he's like a fuzz ball of joy." Alha said, throwing the last part teasingly over her shoulder.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!July 1, 2023 07:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: Shadow|

Killjoy's blue eyes closed as he chewed up the information that Shadow had given him. His ear flicked back as he thought. His thinking was accompanied with a heavy sigh that seemed to take a load off of his soul. Shadow's packmates were getting old... and Flame wasn't doing well... The travel up where didn't help, that's for sure, but at the beginning she'd been so... strong. His eyes opened as he gave him a sad look. The large, brown male knew that he wasn't as young as he used to be, but he was still only five. He was sure that all of the Alpha's knew how much their roles took a toll on them, although, he was sure that he had it easy.

Something caught his attention when Shadow spoke about his pack. His ears perked up, and his eyes lit up as well.

"A new pup? Shadow, that's great! And your own offspring?" He gave him a slight smirk, knowing very well that this wasn't the time to tease Shadow. He didn't dare say the joke he'd thought of, not wanting to remind him of Lean and her pups that he'd found dead.

"Congrats," He said smiling, "Soon we'll have... Illusion's... little ones running around, I hope. Awful timing with winter and all." He sighed. "Thank you for the warning." Blue eyes trailed over to Raven, knowing that they weren't in any shape to fight of this creature, after all, River and Astronomy were at his camp, he'd known that their Beta male had been injured, and their female Beta had run away after being in his camp... That thought disturbed him just slightly.

Killjoy sat down as he waited for Shadow to think, his own mind wandering around the woods that occupied it. Shadow's voice broke him out of his trance. He looked at the large male, his blue eyes filled with sorrow. He hung his head and breathed in.

Killjoy lifted his head before speaking, his sad blue eyes meeting Shadows.

"I know." He whispered to him, standing up to get closer. He didn't like the fact that he was invading the scareiest wolf in the worlds personal space, but he decieded to ignore that- and if he ate it later, so be it. He placed a paw on Shadows, and looked up at him. "I know." He said again, "I won't let it happen again. You sit back, and rest, I'll make sure it get's sorted out, without you or your family in the way, after all, I owe you." He said, his ears back slightly.

I am totally going to get eaten for touching him without permisson- He thought, stepping back, and removing his paws. He sat back down, out of Shadow's bubble, wanting to rest his leg, he may act reckless, but he feared a career ending injury. Killjoy lifted his head up to the blue sky, and let out another massive sigh, watching his breath float away in the frosty air. He watched it go in silence, taking in the silence as he pondered of what to do. This time, he wasn't going to sit on his ass and let Shadow take the wheel, oh no, this time, he'd be leading it.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    149    150    151    152    153   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us