Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Transcendence
06:24:59 anti gen ai
When I accidentally ignore Gwyn in a explore speed run

I rejected his threat 💀
 kycantina
06:24:51 ky but it's spooky
Amy, absolutely diabolical
 BlazingVenom
06:24:32 
oooo
 Ace
06:22:42 ace <3
im gunna cry, my favorite battle wolf sold
 Poe
06:22:32 
Ky-
You have a point xD. His name was Rudy because hiss original design looked like Rudolph with a cold. Might change the name now haha
 kycantina
06:21:57 ky but it's spooky
he is very pretty though :))
 Rising Ashes
06:21:49 Ash
Should I keep him? If so, what should his name be?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
06:21:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I saw someone putting christmas decorations on last night lol
 kycantina
06:20:38 ky but it's spooky
Poe it's not even November lol
 Poe
06:19:39 
-WP Click-
Mister Rudy got a makeover :)
 Transcendence
06:15:50 anti gen ai
I dont even remember getting 118 bones heck
 Serpents
06:15:33 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Transcendence
06:13:41 anti gen ai
The party on coins are easy its the charon blessing i think people want to find/buy
 Magnus Bane
06:13:21 Mag/Maggy
Ugh._.
 Transcendence
06:13:01 anti gen ai
Palette broke agAin
 BooJake
06:12:58 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Color palette ideas for the hyena anthro?
 Hallow's Eve
06:12:52 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

I hit 110+ Coins today :D
 kycantina
06:12:40 ky but it's spooky
Yay explore grind!
 Amygdala
06:12:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Thanks cae <3
 kycantina
06:12:19 ky but it's spooky
finally got Gwyn's health in the red and then he ran away from me <\3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Jackal : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 06:27 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M: Malicia, Xola, Ore, Hymir|

Illusion had been laying down, trying to rest after the morning he had just had when Malicia's voice woke him up. He perked up. She wasn't happy. Illusion stood up, stalking towards his Queen. A deep glare was etched on his face, a growl deep in his throat, teeth shown, ears pinned, and tail down by his back legs.

Illusion stopped, and waited for it all to pass, wanting to make his presence known, but not wanting to get in the middle. The tip of his tail flicked back and forth as he waited for his time to make a scene. He watched Malicia with love in his eyes, his glare softened to a slight smile as he admired her. His anger seemed to leave as he just stood and watched.

Illusion watched all fade around the Queen, and allowed her to lay down before making his approach. Illusion's brown paws carried him to her. He stopped and looked down at her, a smile on his maw, tail wagging.

"Well, sleeping on the job it seems." He teased as he laid down next to her. Illusion rubbed his head against her neck, taking in her scent. He closed his eyes as he laid there with her, feeling at peace, even if it was in the middle of camp with strangers there. He didn't care anymore.

Golden-green eyes open as he looked into her eyes.

"If they bug you again, let me know. I'll chase them off." He said, scowling at the medic's den. He turned back to Malicia, his face once again soft as he began to lick her ears, well aware that her day had been much harder then his.

(Sorry for how short x.x)

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 10:25 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Malicia // Eastern // Queen // Mentions: Aoife / violet *indi* Illusion *Di*

Malicia shifted as paw steps faint and tentative approached her resting figure. The scent told her it was one of the other females, it also told her she brought herbs. Thankful she raised her cranium, her normal fire diminished to a flicker.

"Thank you."

She murmured softly to the female retreating frame before she bowed her cranium to lap up the water with herbs. It was like drinking a bitter tea. Malicia swayed her banner the discomfort ebbing away nicely. The pain had been on and off all day, making her more aggitated then normal. Though when violet appeared she was less.. aggrivated. So she nodded to the females words, though she would first enjoy illusions company whom she could smell just beyond the shadows.

Malicia swayed her banner in greating all her tension ebbing away as he layed beside her. Malicia let out a happy sounding growl as she nuzzled against his chest.

"Mmm yes but, behind a tree at least theres peace."

Malicia remarked back, her normal sass depleted as she rested her cranium back upon her paws. She could feel the pups shifting inside her making her sides ripple and her canines bear some.

"The.. the medics arent wrong love, in a sense. Parenting is for them to do. I just dont have the patience for others speaking like that to anyone. Though I have no respect for an out of pack female butting in, simply not her place."

Malicia pinned an audit as she shifted giving her banner a wag so it entangled with illusions.

"Besides if she wants to handle her own man child so be it. Less of a headache for me to deal with. I shant bother with anyones issues unless of course they are medical or hunting in variety."

Malicia said with a sigh.

"Though her lecture on team work? I feel she missed the point I was getting at. We as a pack are a team. But, we are not a team when it comes to handling problems. We feel it should all fall on the alpha, beta or mothers.. when really problems should be handled by everyone if its possible."

Malicia bared her canines again and shifted her body her optics dilating with pain before the bothersome sensation disappeared again.

"As for Hymir relatiating... heh.. hmm that wouldnt have ended well. For as far as im concerned yes ma'am is how you adress an older wolf who just corrected your out of line behavior. Ya dont go making it worse, and making excuses for it like stress etc doesnt change the behavior.. nor does it dismiss it."

Malicia said as she sighed contently with his grooming appreciating the touch. He was probably the only wolf who didnt get her prickly personailty any more. To be honest she was happy to lay there for as long as possible, the idea of going back to the females and wounded maddening.

Edited at June 27, 2023 10:52 PM by ~Spice~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 10:38 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hymir
Scout | 4 | Male | Great Eastern Pack | Mentions : Xola, Violet, Storm [ind.]

The raven-colored male had to give a playful sigh at Violet criticizing his work. " Such a haughty and nitpicking little flower, we are today, " he said - but his amusement was clear, " I thought violets were supposed to symbolize modesty and humility, and not to mention innocence. With a temper like yours, you're hardly a saint, beloved. " he said with playful chiding, " and aren't violets given to new couples on their courtship? Has our partnership already failed? Shall I serenade you to convince you to take me back?" He said playfully.

" So testy dear, if you were paying attention - you would see I used Marshmallow flowers on the wound , they prevent inflammation and stimulate healing . " and he gave a mock scoff of offense at her, " you aren't the only one who had to sit through mother's lectures about healing herbs and the harmful ones. I am quite certain I do know how to heal a decent bit - thank you very much." He said with playful snark.

And on that cue his mother came and had to give him a bit of teasing at which he had to absolutely give an offended gasp, "Mother, you betray me. " he said with a fake wounded expression, " you're telling me you favor your apprentice over me, your son, your own flesh and blood. " he said dramatically - not caring if his behavior was out of character, he absolutely loved bantering with his mother - and plus it would keep her happy and not stressed so it made him happy to do it. But he didn't really mean his words but at the mention of the clover he gave a scandalized gasp at her words.

Sure, he possibly liked Violet. And was thinking of approaching her about courtship - but pups? Now his mother was thinking a bit too far, and he gave a fond sigh, " Mother, " he crooned - with a hint of embarrassment and teasing, " don't you think you're thinking too far ahead. I haven't even proposed courtship - and to think I would want such a fiery lady such as her. I think I'd like to keep it at my own pace, mother dearest." He said - trying to indirectly say, "calm it down please, don't scare her off ." Because who knows, he might just gain the confidence to court before winter could begin - after all it was courting season and it was better late than never. And he had to feel his fur get warmer at the thought and was thankful Violet left.

But as soon as she left, she came back and with clovers. But what he wasn't expecting was her coming to him. And he tilted his head confused a bit, "Now what are you?" He said but was cut off as he promptly shut up, as she placed a clover on him. He could barely get the words out of his mouth and he had to notice it was a four leaf clover - and a ladybug was on it, and it flew on Violet's nose ; and he gave a small snort as it flew off again.

" You know, they say ladybugs are talisman of good luck in the love department, that if one lands on a unmated female that she'll find her future mate soon, and that the spots on the ladybug is how many children the pair will have. " he said with a teasing expression and leaning in closer for emphasis, and he took a lavender and placed it behind her ear saying, " I couldn't be the only one with a good luck charm, now could I ?" And he tilted his head as he looked brightly at the dusky coated female with a playful expression.

"Mother, I believe you're in good hands, you have another medic and an apprentice to help you. Unless you'd like more hands, I'd like to go apologize to Storm for snapping at him - I sort of overdid it, and was out of line. Still no excuse to have spoken him harshly." He said politely and sincerely - awaiting a response from his mother.

Edited at June 27, 2023 10:50 PM by Spellbound
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 11:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy, Xola(ind), Eastern Pack(dir & ind)
Icicle | F | Fox | SFP | M: Eastern Pack(dir), Xola
Shadow loped through the forest, crossing the border easily. It had only been a year since he had been to the Eastern Pack's camp. It seemed so long ago though. When he cut off connection with the two packs, they grew as normal. However, the new wolves knew nothing of him nor his pack. Not that most of them would respect his pack anyway. Foxes were not for the faint of heart. Speaking of foxes, Icicle was still riding on his back. He tilted his head to look back at her, his face returning to his neutral look. She gave him a look before saying, "Do I stick to the trees?"

Shadow thought for a moment. It might be a good idea for her to do that, but if the wolves scented her in them, they would try to hunt her down. Mainly to chase her out especially with hunters setting traps now. Finally, he shook his head, "No, you stay with me." He said, knowing it might be the safer option. A fox with a wolf was better off than alone. It might raise a few questions and disdainful glares but he was used to that. Shadow finally made it to the edge of the camp, noting that it changed only slightly from it's originally location.

He went up the slope, his pawsteps muffled from the moss. Icicle turned on his back so she was sitting almost regally on his back. He could feel the tip of her tail twitching nervously though and kept his pace even. The first wolves he saw was Illusion and an unknown female. They were talking but Shadow gave a short nod to Illusion nonetheless. The male might have done some horrible things in the past, but that was that. The past. It looked like he was moving on. That was good.

Shadow quickly came to a halt when he realized most of the pack was in the medic's den. Oh dear. This would be interesting. Shadow walked forward, slipping in almost undetected except for his pelt brushing briefly against a black-furred male at the entrance. There was a female close to him as well but Shadow managed to get by her without her noticing. Shadow quickly spotted Killjoy and made his way over to him before sitting down next to him. He could see Ore talking with the Eastern Pack's medic it looked like.

He nudged Killjoy with a paw before flicking an ear at Icicle. "One distraction coming up," she whispered cheerfully before jumping onto the black-furred female's back. She sat down, letting out a loud cackle. River responded, turning her head to give a large grin in her direction. While everyone's, or most of everyone's attention was on the fox, Shadow ushered Killjoy out of the den. Hurrying down the path to avoid any angry medic's, he made sure Killjoy could keep up as he made his way down to the river.

Once he made it down there with the alpha, he huffed. "Getting yourself in trouble again? Unfortunately, the only thing I bring is trouble." Shadow said, sighing as he sat down. He then nodded to the paw, "How is your leg doing? I'm guessing that's why you were in there in the first place." Shadow asked, noting that there was no other wounds on the male. As much as he hated going against a medic, especially in another pack, he had to speak with Killjoy now. This winter was going to hurt the packs a lot, and not just by bringing snow.

~

Meanwhile, Icicle had sat on Xola's back until the two were gone. Once they were, she jumped down to snuggle up against River who sat up and put a protective paw around her. "I see you are still getting into mischief," River teased quietly, recieving a sly grin from Icicle. "If I wasn't, that would mean something's wrong." Icicle replied, giggling before pressing herself back against River for extra protection. Icicle knew that the female wouldn't let anyone hurt her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 12:27 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

/Killjoy/M/Alpha/Eastern/M: Shadow, Icicle, Xola, River/

Killjoy laid in his corner, listening to his Medic and her son bicker about courting. He had a evil smirk on his face, prepared to play matchmaker with Xola. His mind wandered with the idea of courting. He glanced over at Rags, wondering what his Beta was thinking of it all. He sighed deeply, his blue eyes had closed again as he looked at River. The scent of herbs, and mixed with the new Medic in the den washed out everything else.

Killjoy assumed that Night had sent them, after all, he'd been there not to long ago. His eyes opened again when be caught the scent of fox. Not just any fox, his favorite fox, Icicle. His ears perked as he waited for her to come into sight.

Killjoy smiled at Shadow entered the den, unnoticed by most. His hidden talent, but then again, there wasn't anything that Shadow couldn't do.. He'd live by those words.

He felt the nudge, and gave him a small nod before getting up to his paws. Somethings were better discussed without a lot of ears.

Killjoy heard Icicles cackle, and made his move, slinking out next to Shadow. He got out of the den with a smile.

He picked up a uneven slope after Shadow, favoring his bad leg and he ran after him. He was unbalanced, and it effected the way he ran, but other then that and a small amount of pain, he was fine. He'd survived worse, and he felt better now that he was with Shadow.

He stopped by the river, slightly holding up his left leg, not wanting to put too much pressure on it.

"What do you mean that you only bring trouble?" Killjoy asked, sitting next to the Alpha, "If you ask my Medic, she'll say that I am the trouble." He chuckled before looking at his leg. "It's not too bad. Much better now." He nodded. "How are is the Stays United doing?" He asked, picking up the scent of Shalah and herbs.

He nodded as Shadow responded before letting out a sigh. He hung his head down after his sigh, appearing to study his claws.

"We lost two wolves, and several have gone missing... I can't help but to feel as if it's my fault. I'm failing at being an Alpha. I can't even keep my Pack safe, and none of them seem to listen to orders.." His voice faded out as he thought of how he was to tell his sister that her mate was dead, or how she'd take the news.

He looked back up at Shadow.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked, curiosity taking over, "It better be worth the amount of scolding that Xola is going to give me when I get back." He said playfully.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 01:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Quilo, Temari, Kenai
Alha sighed before looking outside the den. Spotting Quilo, she trotted over to him. "Come with me. We are going to check the town for stragglers. Perhaps there is more strays running from the dogcatchers." Alha said, knowing full well that there could be. They had picked up Quilo after all at the hunting meadow. They would take that path over there first. Once Quilo was up and ready, Alha playfully nipped at his ears before taking off into the forest, sticking to the main paths. The foxes had thankfully gotten rid of the traps that led to the hunting meadow for them so they didn't have to worry too much about that.

Alha would sometimes fall back to playfully jump over the larger male, her shepherd coming out in almost full blast. She could be seen falling back to make sure he didn't fall behind and nipped playfully at him as she ran. A chuckle escaped her every so often before she came to a halt at the edge of the forest. Her playful mood completely disappeared and her head went straight down as she heard a sound in front of her.

At the shout, Alha knew they were dogs and they had heard them coming. At the statement, she whispered in the direction Quilo was in, "Do not be friendly right now. Look like you can put up a fight if needed. For the moment, stay behind me." Alha then called back to the female, "You can certainly try." Alha stalked out, her fur standing up and her head held high. Her tail swayed only slightly, staying in a high position, parallel to her body. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked the two over. They must be siblings as they looked alike.

Alha's whole demeanor was unfriendly and in an alpha position. After a minute of that, and letting them see that, she relaxed and sat down, waiting for Quilo to join her. After a few minutes, she said, "Your lucky it's just me and not the alpha that owns this territory. He would tear you apart if you talked to him that way." Alha then tilted her head before asking, "Where might you be headed? Not many dogs come this way, especially into wolf territory." She knew that she looked nothing like a wolf but there was a confidence in her tone, suggesting that she was not worried about wolves at all. Which she wasn't, because of course, she was friends with one. She watched the two, waiting for their response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 01:29 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Killjoy
Shadow flicked an ear, noticing that Killjoy was favoring his leg. At his first question, Shadow sighed, "They are doing well. Figured out how to fish so I know they won't go hungry. I'm going to have to give their newest guard a few lessons on how to actually be a guard and not a pup." He paused, allowing Killjoy to speak and frowned at the response. After a couple minutes, Shadow said, "You are underestimating your packmates. Yes, it is the alpha's job to be there for your packmates but that goes for all of your packmates. Not just one or two, you have to constantly think of what is good for the whole pack. Use the pack to your need."

Shadow paused before continuing, "Think of it like this. If you get killed, what will your beta do? I doubt he is ready to become alpha, especially with so many new wolves in your pack. You alone hold the pack together, they count on you. In turn, you need to count on them. Trust them, they are your family." His face darkened slightly at the notion before he shook his head continuing, "They each have a rank for a reason. Your scouts are good for just that, tracking, scenting, finding. Use that. That is what they are there for. If you do their jobs, then what purpose do they have in the pack? Your hunters can hunt for the pack, they provide food. Your betas keep the order within the pack. You are the alpha, you protect. You lead. And perhaps, if you decided to listen to them once in a while, they would learn to respect and listen to you." Shadow finished, letting this sink in before chuckling at the last part.

"You let your medic scold me. I'm the one who stole you away anyway. Plus, I need to pick Icicle up after we talk as well." Shadow said with a small smile before his expression turned cold. "Night's beta turned up at the Stray pack. She was attacked by a 'spotted-pelted cougar that liked to place it's prey in trees'. Almost twice as big as a cougar with a spotted pelt. Sound familiar?" Shadow said, his voice taking on a deadly note. His eyes matched his voice for a minute before going back to neutral. "I believe it is trying to take up residence in that old cave. From what Bardou told me, it is quite strong which means it is young. And if it's back in the territory, it could also mean I missed one." Shadow finished, a growl rising in his throat.

He closed his eyes, a frown on his muzzle as his ears flattened. Images flashed through his head but he quickly shook them away as he focused his attention back onto Killjoy. His eyes had lost their edge and looked more tired than anything. "It's headed for the mountains and not afraid to attack wolves. I doubt it's starving like the cougars in the area. I think that is reason enough to keep your medic at bay." Shadow said, his neutral look finally coming back to its place on his face. His ears flicked alertly for a moment before he sighed, his shoulders relaxing slightly. He was tired. But not from sleep. He was mentally tired from running not only his own pack but practically running the Stray Pack to make sure they survived. Plus, running from territory to territory took a toll on him as well. Had to been done but it was tiring.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 06:03 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Hymir, Xola
She wsa surprised, and a bit embarrassed at Hymir's words. Her tail gave a slight wag, but stopped when she realized she was doing it. He placed the lavendar behind her ear, and she couldnt help but smile. She knew he was teasing about the mate thing. But was he really teasing? Did Hymir actually have feelings for her? Or was this just his new style in teasing her? But even if he had feelings for her, why hadnt he propsed courtship? She shook her head gently, to get the thoughts out of her head, but made sure to keep the lavendar safely tucked behind her ear. "Thank you my dearest Hymir." She said with a hint of playfulness in her voice, then turned away, and with a playful flick of her tail, she went over to where Killjoy was, or where he had just been a few moments ago. Where could he have gone? She stayed out of it, knowing that the second he returned Xola would be on him in a heartbeat. So, in her spare time, he began to tidy up and sort the herbs in the storage section.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 06:53 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F| Gd/Stays Unite| Mentions: Kenai, Alha, Quilo|
Watching the female approach Temari maintained her posture, staying on the defensive seeing the dog's athoritive behavior. She clearly held a position of power, frowning as she listened glancing briefly at her brother. Spotting the male behind the female her jaw tightened, so there was more than one. Sighing roughly Temari shook her head, "one can never be too causious".
Watching the shepherd relax she let out a breath, mirroring the behavior as she sat down. "Sorry about that, we've run into our fair share of trouble" she voiced nodding to her brother, who moved to stand at her shoulder. Blue gaze shifting back to the female in curiousity, looking over the two and seeing how comfortable they were despite the lingering smell of wolves.
"We were tracking a scent from the pack of strays, followed it here" she began carefully. Tilting her head she let her blue orbs lock onto the female's, "are you..their leader?" Her question came out more of an assumption, yet left room for denial. Temari may be aloof at times but her mind was sharp to put details together. She felt her brother stiffen beside her, swaying her tail over the ground to brush his paw in comfort.
.~-[][][]-~..~-[][][]~-.
|Kenai/M| Sv/Strays Unite| Mentions: Temari, Alha, Quilo|
His head stayed low as he watched the unknown female approach them, making a note of the husky male trailing behind her. He frowned listening to the exchange, staying on his guard even as Temari and the female relaxed. His gaze cold as he moved to stand beside his sister, her soft fur brushing his ear. Staying ever watchful of the unfamiliar pair, they were dogs but strangly comfortable within wolf territory.
He glanced at the tree line wondering if there was anyone else waiting within the shadows, one ear turned to listen to his sister explain how they got there. He bulked when she asked the female about being the leader of the pack of strays, ears tilting back uncomfortable. Should she not have waited for the female to introduce herself? Yes he trusted his sister's instincts but, wasn't making that assumption rude?
Kenai sighed roughly as she brushed her tail over his paw, trying to reassure him of what she was doing. He relented this time, turning slightly away from her. His attention shifting to the forest again, not trusting the unfamiliar area. The others were relaxed which should have eased his nerves, yet it did nothing to deminish his untrusting nature of strangers.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 28, 2023 07:15 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute(ind), Sundown|
Her nose scrunched as the herbs Sundown applied stung the scrap, her ears flattened to her head. Sighing faintly she gave the apprentice a gentle smile, he was a good kid and certainly tried his best. "Thank you" she voiced sniffing the herbs briefly before chewing them. Giving a face of disgust at the bitter flavor, Willow let her head rest on the leaves.
Being careful not to move her front leg she got comfortable on the bedding. She'd wait for the medics and Brute to return by taking a nap, she didn't want to stay awake just for her mind to wander to dark places. Willow's tail curled around herself as she started to drift off, ears flicking faintly at the soft noises drifting into the den.
(Sorry for her short post)

Edited at June 28, 2023 07:15 PM by East MountainClan

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us