Wolf Play : Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPEN
Chatbox
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   26 

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 01:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Umber, Weevil

With a grumpy huff the she calmed herself down, smoothed her pelt out, and swiveled her ears. She located the sound of Weevil's voice, standing and striding that way. Seeing Umber and Weevil speaking Tundra hesitated, but continued forward anyway. However much she didn't want to follow Spark's command, she still wanted to help Weevil. "Hey Weevil, hey Umber. I was instructed to give you some hunting training- so if you would like to ait a couple minutes that's fine, but I am ready." She spoke softly, directing the last part at Weevil.

Edited at January 4, 2024 01:53 PM by Tombstone Pack
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 02:26 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) | Trainee | BC | M | M: Tundra
With a calm demeanor, he turned his gaze towards Tundra. "Before I do start I'll go to the Medical den. I have just a couple things to do so it shouldn't take too long." Before he set off towards the den, he inquired, "Is it alright to go there? I won't get scolded for not being at training?"
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tundra [] F [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Weevil, Spark

Tundra nodded curtly, the tip of her tail flicking slightly. She wasn't going to ask why he needed to go there- frankly it was none of her business, and he didn't look physically injured. "It is perfectly fine if you go there, and if you get one word from Spark I'll deal with it." She answered, her ears swiveling back slightly at the mention of the grumpy second in command.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 07:10 PM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Umbra | Soldier | Beach Clan | Beach | M: Tundra, Weevil
"Hey, Tundra!" Umbra replied, happy to see her. She looked at her in turn. She was happy to see the she fox. She listened to them talk before she bounded away. She was planning to leave anyway.

Edited at January 4, 2024 07:11 PM by RightWolf 🦃
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 08:58 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spider - Beach Clan - Soldier - M: Cypress
Spider followed Cypress with some of his cheery energy returning, hopping along the sparse grass and soft sand. He paused dumb founded when the other male bound over the border.
'Hey, wait, no,' he stuttered, he too crossed the border only to leap in front of Cypress, blocking him gently with his own large frame.
'Hey I don't want to cause problems,' Spider said nervously glancing around as if expecting an attack at any moment.
-
Spark - Second in Command - Beach Clan - M: Crimson
Spark tried to pay no mind to the other foxes response to her orders, she had resigned herself long ago to the fact that many foxes wouldn't like her, she chose instead to prioritize her clans safety, food and strength, no one ever seemed to understand her drive she thought to herself.
'That all sounds fine' she responded to Crimsons suggestions. Maybe it would make the clan feel more at ease if they thought they had more control.
'The kit is in the med den with Marigold, it had sustained injuries before I found it,' Spark informed her alpha before raising a brow at her last comment.
'Lets not forget that only yesterday I was the one in charge and you blatently chose to ignore my summons, if you hadn't you might actually know what happened to YOUR clan,' Spark reprimanded surprised at this vixens boldness.
'I talk to you like an adult, unless you'd rather me stop and talk to you like a kit because you sure are acting like one letting the power get to your head so fast,' Spark replied losing no gusto, not even a mistep.
'Why dont we go back to camp, maybe you can call the meeting for the vote, lets hope the clan treats you with more respect then you showed yesterday,' Spark added turning back around, the conversation she needed to have with Crimson was finished and she wasn't looking to be annoyed any longer.

Edited at January 4, 2024 08:59 PM by Squeky
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 4, 2024 10:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cypress [] M [] Soldier [] Beach Clan [] M: Spider

Cypress flicked his tail and grinned his toothy smile, his ears peeking up. "Aw c'mon Spider- live a little! There's some amazing prey over here." He spoke confidentially, slipping past the bulkier wolf easily and stalking into the weeds. Sniffing the air, Cypress scented rabbit, sneaking after it with a teasing smile thrown back at Spider.

Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 5, 2024 06:43 AM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Announcement - Flint has been promoted to be a medic trainee under Marigold to help keep the clan happy and healthy!
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 5, 2024 06:50 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Soldier|Meadow Clan|Meadow|M: Violet
-
Chargin was up standing when Violet mentioned him. Facing her he responded, "Why yes of course." as he raised a front leg. He went over to the body on the ground. It was still there, and Chargin could get one last look at it while it was still laying on that spot smack dab somewhere in camp right there. That was a nice fox he was. Chargin started off with this by grabbing the scruff and giving a sort of tug, this moved the body. Boy did it have some weight to it, likely from all the muscle (not extremely heavy though). He let go and raised his head. Well that probably wasn't a good way to get it off of the ground. With some manuevering, he got it onto his back, and off he went. He walked to the burial spot, and let the body return to the ground. Then he stepped to the proper place to dig, and got to diggin'. When it was good enough, he placed the body inside, and promptly buried him. After all that was done, he gave him a gravestone and returned to camp. All those decaying germs, he shook himself on the way back. Ehh he'll probably get those for himself someday anyway.
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 5, 2024 08:25 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Weevil (Bug/Wizard Bug) | Trainee | BC | M | M: Umbra, Marigold
Weevil trotted away from the medic den, his paws padding softly against the ground. As he made his way towards Marigold, little clouds of sand danced in the air behind him, a testament to his hurried steps. Thoughts raced through his mind, but he knew he needed to speak with her first. Approaching the medic, he spoke in a hushed tone, "Marigold," he began, "something strange happened to me today. I was outside my den when suddenly, everything started spinning. The sun felt blindingly bright, and my ears began to ring. I sat down, hoping it would pass, but then Umbra approached me, and it all stopped."
Fox Clan RP - Sign ups always OPENJanuary 5, 2024 09:06 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chargin|Soldier|Meadow Clan|Meadow Clan Camp|M: clanmates
Chargin was lying in camp. Instead of a C shape, his legs were all to one side, with his head facing the same direction. At a distance from where the body was placed when it first arrived in camp, so if a circle was drawn, Chargin would be on the opposite side of that circle, straightaway from where the body was placed on arrival. He was facing inward, with his face viewing much of the camp. A topic came up that involved the Beach Clan foxes among a few foxes chatting together nearby. "I say we should eliminate Beach Clan." Chargin called out. He meant the whole clan, as a whole. Who cares if that sandy territory with the gritty sand everywhere was taken or not, as that wasn't his main concern.
(Just having Chargin hollar something out while things are still more on the normal side and not too tense or something)

Edited at January 5, 2024 09:07 AM by RightWolf 🦃

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   26 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us