Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Ace
06:22:42 ace <3
im gunna cry, my favorite battle wolf sold
 Poe
06:22:32 
Ky-
You have a point xD. His name was Rudy because hiss original design looked like Rudolph with a cold. Might change the name now haha
 kycantina
06:21:57 ky but it's spooky
he is very pretty though :))
 Rising Ashes
06:21:49 Ash
Should I keep him? If so, what should his name be?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
06:21:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I saw someone putting christmas decorations on last night lol
 kycantina
06:20:38 ky but it's spooky
Poe it's not even November lol
 Poe
06:19:39 
-WP Click-
Mister Rudy got a makeover :)
 Transcendence
06:15:50 anti gen ai
I dont even remember getting 118 bones heck
 Serpents
06:15:33 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Transcendence
06:13:41 anti gen ai
The party on coins are easy its the charon blessing i think people want to find/buy
 Magnus Bane
06:13:21 Mag/Maggy
Ugh._.
 Transcendence
06:13:01 anti gen ai
Palette broke agAin
 BooJake
06:12:58 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Color palette ideas for the hyena anthro?
 Hallow's Eve
06:12:52 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

I hit 110+ Coins today :D
 kycantina
06:12:40 ky but it's spooky
Yay explore grind!
 Amygdala
06:12:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Thanks cae <3
 kycantina
06:12:19 ky but it's spooky
finally got Gwyn's health in the red and then he ran away from me <\3
 Apothecary
06:12:16 Medicinally Autistic
34 coins

So hard not to use them now
 Hallow's Eve
06:11:17 Hallow, Eve
Ky

thank you :D I am going to grind on explore for awhile lol. My boyfriend is coming over to visit me here soon
 Transcendence
06:11:10 anti gen ai
Release your raven feathers no one likes accidentally stealing them 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Jackal : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    147    148    149    150    151   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 03:24 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Aoife/F| Scout//Eastern| Mentions: Hymir/Violet(ind), Malicia|
Aoife frowned as she returned to the camp, there seemed to be some trouble between the wolves from the other pack. Her ears twitched as she silently passed a few females having a disagreement, setting her second bundle of herbs down. She'd used some of the cobwebs she gathered, to form bundles of herbs stuck to a stick. It had allowed her to carry and gather more then she would've been able to before. Frowing at the unfamiliar wolf that was trading snarky remarks with Hymir, turning quickly she trotted back to where she left her last pile of herbs.
Pausing before the camp she noticed the dark pelted queen from earlier, it seemed she might be stressed and exhuasted. Aoife hesitated before turning and bringing her herbs to the medic den. She silently picked a curved leaf and took a small portion of calendula and dandilion, exiting quickly she used the leaf to gather a small amount of water. Padding softly as she approached the queen, her eyes assessed the condition she was in.
Frowning Aoife sighed and set the leaf down by the female's nose, the herbs floating around in the water. "Here, this should help ease your pain" she voiced softly, before quickly padding away. Not wanting to linger should she anger the female anymore, yet she would do what she could to help. Huffing as she returned to camp, her orange gaze watched the members as they moved about. Sitting down a short ways off from the medic den, Aoife let herself relax a little. Glancing up at the sky she let her mind wander, reflecting on recent events and what she could do differently.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 03:32 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night
It didnt take long for Brute to find Alpha Night. He knew it had been only a little while since he had returned to camp. So much had happened in so little time. Brute walked up to Night. And in a tone of respect he asked. "When I returned you asked me to come to you and we can catch up." He gave his head a small shake before finishing. "So what it there we need to talk about?" He said respectfully. He still hoped he was a good Beta. Recently he hadnt been because of his disappearance. His mind still raced as he thought of the hunter with the gun. He gave his head one last shake, ridding himself of the memory. Then waited intently on the Alpha's response.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 07:02 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Alha, Shalah, Bardou, Icicle (Ind), Shadow (Ind), Open

Quilo grinned at the alpha before him. “Yup! They met me at the river and requested a meeting with you. They’re over there,” he nods his head towards the duo.

By now, the two were on their way over to him and Alha, with Shalah and that white wolf in toe. Well, technically, they were behind the healer and the other wolf, but still. The point stands. His tail wags as they approach, with a slight tilt added to his head. He makes way for all of them, stepping towards the sides of the den to grant the medic and the injured enough room for their activities. As each one of them entered, he offered them a friendly greeting. But, for the wounded female, he offered an especially wide grin. Not in a flirtatious manner (even he knew that now was not the time for that), but a simple, friendly, and encouraging one.

This focus on the white-pelted canine was broken by Shalah offering him a ‘thank you.’ The wagging of his tail somehow picks up, “You’re welcome, magic friend! Please, let me know if you require anything else.”

The husky mix stands there for a few minutes longer – in case his help was needed – but was shooed out not a moment later by the medic herself. He obliged her request without a second thought, scurrying out the den and into the clearing. Taking a moment to look around, he searches for any dog in need of help. But, spying none, he proceeds to lay down to the right side of the den he was just kicked from. Acting as… well, a guard. As well as sticking nearby in case the shepherd mix needed anything.

After a few minutes of… essentially nothing, he allows himself to slip into the folds in his mind. Though, he remained aware enough to catch anything that would count as “off” or worrisome. His thoughts take him to the interaction he had with Icicle and Shadow earlier that day, pondering their reactions and the meanings behind them.

His mind first takes him towards the topic of the fox, Icicle, I think Shadow called her. Was that even the alpha’s name? I don’t remember. Either way, she seems to have quite the prickly exterior, if her reactions were anything to go by. All the more reason to try and befriend her! I should ask Shadow what she likes…

Speaking of Shadow, Quilo… wasn’t quite sure what to make of his response. On one paw, he would argue that he was doing his job. After all, he was requested to gather and soak moss at that point in time. Which would require him to take a pause on guarding, in a sense. And then, where was the whole debate on what is the proper response of a guard.

I don’t see how presenting yourself as friendly isn’t a valid response. Even if another does see it as a sign of weakness, it would be their mistake for doing so. They wouldn’t expect me to be as skillful as I am. So, when they attack, a lot of their guard will be down! All I need to do is stay on guard (for the entire encounter) and be ready for a fight at all times – that’s it! Thanks Shadow! I’ll have to work on this.

Boy, was the icy eyed canine glad to have been given that advice – even if it was on the harsher side of things (not that he noticed). While he used… basically none of it, he did gain some useful information and ideas! Or, at least what he would consider as such. That and it was nice to know that the strange wolf was worried enough for his well being to grant him such words of wisdom.

Maybe I could use this as a way to show everyone my skills, his tail had begun wagging again at the thought.

Having become content with his contemplation, Quilo decides to continue waiting for another task (outside of guarding the den) or even an invite to hang out with another dog. His only movement consisted of the occasional lift of his front paws, the swiveling of his ears, and the now slow shaking of his tail.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 26, 2023 10:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night | M | Alpha | Raven | M: Ore, Sundown(ind), Eastern camp(ind), Brute
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Xola, Eastern camp(ind)
Night waited as Ore went to grab her supplies. He nodded to Sundown before starting out of the camp as Ore returned. He paused, allowing her to pass as he waited. When Ore disappeared into the woods, Night headed down the path, taking a slight roundabout way. He wanted to make sure the medic got there safely. Sniffing around, he kept up a steady pace as he scented the air. Other than the now stale cougar, there wasn't anything.

Getting to the river, he swam slightly downstream of Ore. As long as he stayed a reasonable distance away, his nose wouldn't get clogged with herb scents and he would be able to scout properly. Night trotted along before pausing at the edge of the Eastern camp. Ore went right on in, seemingly calm as always as she spoke with the Eastern's Medic.

~

River smiled as her first remark earned a few chuckles. It was good to ease any type of stress. She listened to the new medic, chuckling slightly as she heard the word 'lighthearted'. She listened attentively to the different herbs, looking at each herb as the female pointed them out before taking in each of their smells. When they got to the dandelion, River hesitated, breathing in the scent and listening to her again. Nodding, she said cheerfully, "Xola is a pretty name. My name is River, lovely to meet you."

There was a call after her response and she peeked over to see one of the scouts. From the way he talked, the two must know each other very well, especially after Xola went over to nuzzle him. They seemed to have a half argument about something before a scream echoed in the clearing. River perked up but decided not to move as the two rushed out. Whatever was happening out there could stay out there. There was a lot of yelling and then softer talking but a few others must have arrived because the scout came back in with a very wounded wolf.

The male tended to the wounded one very well, and River took note of the herbs he was using and remembered what Xola had talked about. Cobwebs check. Weird looking flower. She would have to ask about that. Yet another female entered, making the den seem slightly crowded although it was quite a big den. Her paw was full of cobweb and her jaws were full of herbs. River caught a whiff of goldenrod and horsetail. The female did give a paritcular look at one side, she must have forgotten a herb.

River watched as the den seemed to get more crowded and slightly louder as more wolves started talking. She couldn't hear all the conversations as she strained to listen before giving up together. She was about to lay back down when a familiar head popped into the entrance of the den.

~

Night had watched Ore interact with the queen and the Eastern's medic. Deciding to let them talk, he poked his head into what seemed to be the medic's den. It was full of injured wolves and Night quickly spotted his own two in the corner. River spotted him first and flattened her ears, giving him a nod. Knowing that she acknowledged him being here, he nodded with his head to the side, showing that he was leaving. River nodded again before promptly laying down.

As the den was much too busy for him, he backed back out before taking up a place near the edge of camp. He didn't want to leave Ore alone in the camp, even though he trusted Killjoy and his pack, but he also needed to get back to his own pack and make sure everything was fine with them. The sun was now high above them, signifying that the day was halfway over. Night knew he had many hours before it hit nighttime but he could also smell the snow on the air. It was coming soon. It would be here soon. And he wanted his packmates home before that happened.

Finally, he went over to Ore and said quietly, "Give me a howl if there is something wrong. I believe Sundown will join you soon." Turning, he nodded respectfully at the two medic's before trotting back out of the camp. He started at a trot but quickly went into a fast lope. Making it to the river, he swam across strongly, keeping an alert ear for anything amiss. Making it back to camp, he sat down to catch his breath only to have Brute walk up.

Listening to him, Night nodded, "Yes, we need to speak. Follow me." Night got back up and walked over to his den before sitting back down near the entrance. He waited for Brute to settle beside him before saying, "First off, a few changes that happened around camp since you 'left'." He paused before continuing, "As you know, the Shadow Forest Pack is staying with us for the time being. However, except for a small path to the hunting meadow, Alpha Shadow's territory is to the foxes. There is traps everywhere. That brings me to my second piece of news."

Night continued as he watched the camp, "There is a dog pack right outside of our borders. We have an alliance with them now, mainly through Alpha Shadow. You are to treat them with respect, even if it's obvious that some of them don't know how to hunt. They will stay out of territory but will fish from that river that splits the territories on that side." He let all of this sink in before continuing, "Apart from the dog pack, we have another issue. No wolf is to go out of camp unless they have a partner or a group. There is more prey now, most likely scared up here by the humans. However, the prey brings along predators as well. We have dealt with two of these threats so far but there are more. And will be more. We must be wary."

Night paused, allowing the male to take a breath and take all of this in. After a few moments, Night finished, "That is the news of the camp. Now, tell me what adventure you had the last couple days."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 02:31 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bluu-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Frost. Zera. (Ind) None.
Zera-Female-Fox-M: (Dir) Frost. Bluu. (Ind) None.
~
Bluu was sniffing the dirt ground, pawing around at it like she was trying to dig up a rat, but that was only her inner rage being slightly let out onto the floor. She continued sniffing until she lifted her head up and sniffed the air. The scents of different animals passing by mingled into the old and stale scent of the fox, so perhaps she was trying to focus on the one scent. Zera just sat next to her, staring in curiosity as she wondered what fox she wanted to kill, and why. A voice caught the two off guard, Bluu looked unmoved by it while Zera was bristling her fur in shock after she bounced up a bit. The branches above shook as a handsome white fox jumped to a lower branch, staring at them with a kind, yet interested facial expression. His coat was a melody of wonderful whites and grays, but mostly white now, unlike anything the two had seen before. His eyes were a rare green color. He then began to talk to them.
~
Zera gasped in awe at how handsome he was. And even Bluu couldn't deny his stunning appearance. But, he was still a threat in her opinion that needed to be terminated. A snarl came from her throat as she lunged at the fox, gripping his tail in her teeth and yanking him hard down, sending him flying onto the ground. She almost snapped her jaws around his neck until- "Bluu!" Yelped the smaller fox with a stern and annoyed tone. "Why would you up an' attack him on sight! So rude you are!" She scolded the dark blue fox, and glared at her sternly. Bluu flattened her ears against her head and growled, stepping off and him and sitting down next to Zera and muttered to herself. The smaller fox turned to the white fox with a smile. "Apologies for my sister attackin' you for no reason. She's simply insane."
~
She remembered what he told them before, about the "Shadow Forest" or whatever it's called. Bluu sat down, her tail curled neatly around her paws as she looked down at the ground with her ears drooping. Zera sat next to her, smiling at the white fox, with her tail up and the tip curled like a scorpion. Her ears were sticking up as far up as possible. "Oh no! We left our home a long time ago, an' have just been travelin' together in hopes ta find a new one someday." She chirped with a kind tone before continuing, "But you mentioned this place was called the 'Shadow Forest' and that it only makes sense ta those who live here. May I ask why that is?" She finished with a curious tone, lifting up one of her paws and licking it before rubbing it on her face. Then, she paused and looked back at him. "Also, I'm Zera, and this is my sister, Bluu! What's your name?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 03:28 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Night
Brute sat down beside Night and let him speak his piece. It seemed that the Raven pack is allianced with Shadow for now, along with the dog pack, which luckily he hadnt met yet, and didnt want to. He listened as Night explained what he now called, "The Buddy Rule" allowing no one to go off on their own. Hopefully that rule wasnt placed because of his disappearence. Once Night had finished Brute gave him a nod of approval, stating hebhad heard and understood everything.
After Night had asked him about what happened, he bagan his story. "So I was on the track of a rabbit, dodging in and out of trees. Hen suddenly I heard a stick crack behind me. Before I knew it I was looking into the eyes of the biggest human I had ever seen. He was a hunter, and was looking for deer either." He said, as he knew the humans loved huntjng deer, although they usually were afraid of wolves. "The human," he continued, "wasnt hunting deer, he was hunting wolves. He took a shot at me from close range, barely missing my face, it hit the ground, and messed up my vision and smell. He fired again, this time closer because he had advanced on me. Missing yet again, but then messing up my hearing." He said, flicking his tail towards the herbs in his ears. "I was able to get away, as he fired two more rounds behind me, somehow missing. I was disoriebted because I had lost my smell and hearing, and stumbling because of my sight. I continued on almost getting hit by a car, then had a run in with foxes, which gave me the rest of my injuries. Then after I had regained my sense of smell and sight, found my way back to camp." He let out a breath, after all that talking. Then waited for the Alpha's reply.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 03:51 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xola || 6 || Female || Wolf || Eastern Medic || M: Oreithya, Malicia, River (Ind), Violet, Hymir, Astronomy, Killjoy (Ind), Hondo

Xola was greatly disappointed in the queen’s response, for the most part. She failed to acknowledge the severity of her actions. Of how things could have been worse if her son had reacted or moved differently, and of how a much worse outcome was probable. And of the “bad actions should be reprimanded with good ones” portion. Not to mention the sass. She nearly growled at that portion of the female’s response.

Thinking over her response once more, the medic had to hold in a scoff, You may not have intended to draw blood, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t have happened. Intention does not always equal outcome.

She dared not say this aloud, being done with the whole thing for until. Or, at least, until something brought it up again. But, she must admit one thing. She was quite impressed with the dark female’s ability to take responsibility for her actions, and not blame it on other factors. That was a trait that she saw little of, nowadays.

The leafage in front of her den drags along her back as she begins to enter it, slowly but surely running over all the fur it could before she could leave its grasp. However, she did not get far into the den before a new voice had her pause in her movements. The vines paused with her, as though waiting for her next move. With a slight sigh (already assuming that it was likely another wolf she would be required to heal), the night-fallen female turns to address the new wolf… but was surprised by what she saw.

It was a wolf of her stature (which was surprising enough as it is) but what really caught her eyes were the herbs set in front of their paws. Curiosity swirls in her eyes as she leans down to sniff the bundle (A collection of lavender, willow bark, horsetail, and… is that calendula I smell? Huh, haven’t found any of that in a while.), all the while listening to what she had to say. The wintery one before her announces herself as Oreithya (Finally, a wolf that starts with their name.) and claims that she has come to aid Xola in her currently stressful task.

After deeming her search of the bundle adequate, she looks into the yellow hues of her new acquaintance – offering an easy and almost relieved smile. “I am Xola, medic of the Eastern Pack. We are glad to have you here, Oreithya.”

At Oreithya’s compliment, the medic could not help but grow embarrassed – the fur along her cheeks standing up to signify the emotion that was currently humming within her chest. She looks to the side slightly, murmuring a quiet ‘thank you’ as she did. But, she quickly forces her amber gaze to once more peer into that of the female before her.

“He may be a bit rough around the edges at times, but I couldn’t have asked for a better son,” any being could see the adoration she held in her form at this moment. Even the blind, who were more than likely able to picture it due to the emotion in her voice.

However, Xola was quickly surprised when the snow pelted female turned to the queen from earlier (who was now stationed right outside her den) and began to address their earlier confrontation – admitting to having heard the whole thing. Honestly, she couldn’t have agreed more with practically everything the female said. Of course, there were a few things she was in the middle on, but she did agree with a lot of her words.

After the speech, Oreithya turns back to the night-fallen female and asks her for guidance on where she could be of assistance. With a soft and genuine smile, Xola nods her head in the direction of her den. “Please, right this way. We have a few wolves who were attacked by a cougar,” she pauses to sniff the air, “I believe they are from your pack as well? A wolf who just worsened his sprain is also in there. And another we’re trying to prevent from bleeding out. We got the blood flow to slow down, but I’ve yet to check for other deep wounds. Got a bit carried away.”

Stepping aside she allows the white furred wolf to enter before her. But, as she turns to follow, her ears catch the voice of that queen. Instantly, she stops – curious as to what she had to say. And boy was it something. Honestly, she couldn’t help but turn to look at her in shock and slight disgust (though, the disgust was unlikely to be noticed). She was all but ready to give the female a talking of her lifetime… but decided against it. That wouldn’t help the situation. A softer approach was needed here. Taking a deep breath, she watches as the queen turns to leave (instantly noticing the tremors along her legs) and prepares herself for what felt like her tenth speech of the day.

“But how do you know that the action you take towards another pup will be a sign of discipline,” she stares at the female with a blank expression, “Each and every wolf is raised differently, after all. What may be a form of punishment or correction for one could be a threat or challenge to another.”

The night fallen female flicks an ear and then continues to speak, “You are correct, there is a point in life where pups are to learn on their own accord what is right and wrong. They shouldn’t need a parent to come correct them their entire lives. But parents will always play a role in teaching, no matter how old their pup is. They are to always guide their pups in life. Grant them wisdom and advice. And the physical disciplinary actions they use, such as nipping, should be reserved for the parents and the parents alone. It is their pup, after all, and no one else’s. To nip another’s pup, adult or not, is to show great disrespect towards the pup and their parents. Especially when they are nearby.”

She takes one last breath before beginning to address the last part of the female’s response which Xola couldn’t help but scowl at, “Is it like a team for one member to take the responsibilities of another upon your shoulders? Is it like a team to all have the same role, experiences, and interactions? A hunter is not to apply herbs to the injured every day, but to hunt and provide. A medic is not to lead a pack, but care for it and grant wisdom to all who reside within its structure. We all play a separate part in what makes us a team, and we are to respect that. But to blatantly step out of line and act in another’s shoes is what breaks the formation. That is why certain aspects of parenting are strictly between the pup and their mother or father. There are boundaries that are not to be crossed by another soul. Your pack may have allowed such a thing, but here, they are seen as breaking the team you claim not to exist.”

She knew not whether the queen had heard any of what she said. But she hoped that – if she caught any of it – it would give her something to ponder. With a sigh, she turns back to Oreithya. “I would love to apologize on her behalf, but I feel as though it is not my place to do so. So, let’s get to work, shall we?”

With that said, she leads the white wolf into her den and directs her towards River. She gives the injured huntress a small smile before addressing her fellow medic (or whom she assumed to be one), “River’s wounds have been treated, but could use some extra touch ups here and there. I’ll be working with the wolf she came in with in just a moment. Otherwise, do you have anything on you for sprains? A lot of the clove I applied to our alpha was washed off during his reckless travels.”

After listening to the winter stricken female’s reply, she nods her head and pads over to Hondo and her son. He appeared to still be applying some cobwebs to his front paw, and doing a decent job at it. She nods her head in approval.

“Keep it up, Hymir and you may make a good medic… in the next five years,” she chuckles at her own jab, pressing her nose to his shoulder as a sign of affection.

Hearing paw steps come up from her side, she glances over with slight curiosity. A soft grin makes its way to both her eyes and mouth at the sight of her bright coated apprentice. Offering her a nod as a greeting, she watches as the icy eyed female makes her way over to her and Hymir.

Xola listens to what she has to say as she stops beside the two of them, only to watch her run off and grab some more herbs to help treat the beta – to which she nods in approval. She blows out a bit of air in amusement at this sudden change, but knows better than to think it odd.

Stepping back, the medic signals to her son that she was going to make her way over to the other “stranger wolf” before slowly padding her way over. She trusted her apprentice to take over dealing with the leftover wounds on the brindle male. They were all small from what she saw. Though, she did need to check in with the male himself to see if there were any she missed.

Stopping in front of the muddy looking male, she proceeds to sniff his form and look over the herbs she applied to his wounds. All the while, she was tuned into the playful banter of the two younger wolves behind her. From the near flirtatious greeting Hymir sent towards Violet, to the critique of the female on Hymir’s work cobwebs. It was a surprise that she didn’t turn her full attention towards their conversation, even if the majority of it was. She had always enjoyed their banter. It made her day every time, no matter how depressing the circumstances were.

Seeing nor smelling anything wrong, she stops her search to look him into his blue eyes, “Would you like some pain relief? I have some dandelions, and I believe Oreithya has some willow bark.

Xola listens patiently for his response, taking note of anything off in his voice as well as what he desired. Nodding her head, she heads towards the freshly stocked pile of herbs to grab what was requested. Violet met her there as she began her search, asking if there was anyone else she could treat or something could gather (specifically the clove she had apparently forgotten). Though, before she could respond, the gray and white female sent one last jeer towards Hymir. One that had really amused her.

A chuckle leaves her maw at the remark. It would be a crime for her not to join. She just couldn’t help herself.

Not looking up from her task, she speaks, “Oh, my son is looking for some clovers? Well, I guess they’ll at least grant him some luck in his future with you, my dear. And to any future pups.”

No matter their response, another string of chuckles leaves her – filled with teasing mirth and love. Honestly, those two were just made for each other. In Xola’s eyes, anyway. Turning to look over her shoulder, she addresses Violet’s prior question, “But yes, some cloves would be lovely. Maybe some lavender as well, if possible. Not sure if there are any left in the territory at this time of year, but it’s still best to check. Oh, and if you spy that dark-pelted queen, could you tell her that she is to come to the den when she is ready? I noticed that she wasn’t feeling well and would like her to get her checked out.”

Shifting from across the den draws her attention away from the blue eyed female before her. Looking around, she spies the beta chewing the poppy seeds that her bright apprentice had given him before laying his head on his paws. With a soft smile she scoots past the younger female and pads her way over to the male. She moves to stand in front of him, leaning down to look him in the eyes.

“Are you alright? Besides your, uh… obvious circumstances? I’ve yet to check the rest of your body for more injuries, so it would be helpful if you could point in the direction of where one may be.”

Edited at June 27, 2023 05:20 PM by High Hills Pack
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 05:49 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Violet l Female l Medic Apprentice l Eastern l M: Xola, Hymir, Hondo
If Violet's cheeks could turn red, they would, at the wave of embarrassment she was just feeling. Well, she did have some feelings for the medics son, but already talking about future pups? She wasnt ready on that level. She turned back towards Hondo, and seeing him fully awake gave her a sign of relief. She treated the rest of the smaller cuts with some goldenrod, as she wasnt worried about them getting infected. With that she left the brindle males side and went and retrieved the maple leaf she had had earlier. Then she looked back over towards Hymir, "Don't worry darling, I'll get that clover for you." With that she picked up her leaf and strode out of the den, with one last flick of her tail to Hymir.
As she exitted the medics den into the dimming forest she spotted the dark-pelted Queen Xola had mentioned, she walked over to her, and told her Xola needed to see her, then walked away. She wasnt being rude to the queen, she just needed to collect these herbs as fast as she could before dark. She entered the meadow she had came to earlier, and looked around for some lavender, it was rare this time if season, but it didnt mean she couldnt find any. She spotted a small clover patch and stopped her search for lavender to pick one for Hymir, she dropped it delicately into the leaf abd continued on her way. Not long later she found the lavender patch. Even though there were only seven stems, she would take what she could get. She easily found the clove, and after collecting as much as she could handle, she folded up her leaf and started back towards camp. Luckily this herb run didnt take her nearly as long, and by the time she got back Xola was still looking over Hondo's wounds. She went over to the herb supply and sorted out the clove and lavendar into their respective piles. She then picked up the clover she had found and walked over to Hymir. "Here my sweet Hymir," she said, placing the clover behind his left ear. "I got this just for you."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 05:50 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Medics Apprentice|Raven|M: Ore, Night, Eastern Pack|

Sundown nodded at his Alpha. He didn't want to go to Eastern pack... He'd heard that they were all rude, and ruthless. He trailed behind Ore, mumbling about how he didn't want to go. He stopped when she did, giving her a puppy like look of 'must I go?'. He lowered his head when she spoke, looking at the ground.

"My little sunshine-" He sighed at looked her in the eyes again. His face brightening at her words. He watched her head out, his tail wagging.

"Yeah." He whispered to himself as he headed towards the Queen. He got close to her, and sat down before nodding swiftly a greeting at Brute. His eyes scanned her cuts. They didn't seem too bad, at least that's what he thought he'd heard Ore say.... He stood up, and went back to the Medic's den, sure of what to get.

"I need a poppy seed, cobs, yarrow, juniper leaves, and calendula..." He said to himself, glancing at the supply of herbs. Wolves needed to stop getting hurt! Winter was coming, and herbs were leaving...

Sundown picked up the herbs, and carried them over to the Queen.

"I am so sorry for intruding, but I've got to hurry." He said, preparing the cobwebs. He began to quickly chew the yarrow and juniper leaves in his mouth. He wanted to cough at the bitter taste of the yarrow, and the weird mixture with the sweet juniper leaves.

"Are you pregnant or planning to be in the next couple of days? No? Okay." He said, pushing the poppy seed, ginger and calendula to her.

"The poppy seed will help with the pain, the ginger will help with inflammation, and the calendula will help with the healing process." He said, placing the webs on her cuts without a warning. He stood up very quickly afterwards.
"Let me or Ore know if you start feeling sick, or it get's worse. I've got to dash." He said, turning around without hearing anything she'd said.

He sprinted back to the Medic's den, his legs shaking from the interaction. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart down. Sundown gathered the herbs he needed, and headed out the door.

He walked through camp, his small figure easy to spot in the open. He glanced around camp, making sure no one needed him before he slipped out.

He made his way down the Medic's path, walking freely, and open. His ears were perked. He was excited to see the other side of the river! But not so excited to see the wolves.... He kept listening for anything that was going to attack him, the faint smell of cougar lingered in his nose.

He took a deep breath in of the cool air, happy to be out of camp. He loved his job, but at times it was a bit much... especially when the den was over crowded.

Sundown reached the river, his ears back as he put a paw in. He hated water... He let out a huge breath, and shivered at the cold of the water. He stepped him, his thin coat swirled around him as he went deeper. Sundown worked hard to keep his head above the water as the shore left his paws. He struggled with the small current. Curse his small size.

Any larger wolf wouldn't be struggling with this- He thought as he began to be swept down stream.

"No no no" He said, as he fought it.

It seemed like ages, but really about five minutes by the time he'd reached Eastern's side. Sundown was now soaked, cold, and irritated. Oooh how much he hated water. Carefully, he walked forwards, disapointed that their forest didn't look any different from Raven's. He looked around, following Ore's scent.

He stopped to look at the hill he needed to climb, his wet fur like a weight. He sighed, and slowly trudged up the hill.

"Do I have everything I need?" He wondered outloud. "I have goldenrod, clove, and some horsetail." He told himself.

He got to the entrence of camp. He shuttered, and urged himself to go in.

Ore will protect me... Sundown stepped into camp, his tail tucked between his legs, back legs shaking slightly. His breathing quickened, and he looked around camp like a deer in a headlight. The wolves... They all seemed... His heart was beating so fast, he was sure that all of the Eastern wolves could hear it. Trying to get his breathing undercontrol, he walked around, camp, going around the grumpy looking Queen... but he stopped to look at her. He hadn't seen a Queen so close to pups, excpet Shiva, but even then he didn't really remember it... He got a nasty glare, and moved to the dead packmates.

A deep frown on his face as he examined them. The cuts were deep, far past saving. Sundown looked up, hearing Ore's voice. His ears perked before they went down, remembering where he was. He quickly shuffled towards his mentors voice.

The strong scent of herbs mixed with Ore's told him that he was in the correct place. He poked his head in, making sure that Ore was there. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of the huge wolves in the crowded area.

He slunk down, and made his way to Ore. His ears were back, his his face was full of fear.

"O-Ore," He whispered, "I brought the horsetail, cloves and goldenrod." He burried his head into the ground, not wanting to see the amount of wolves he'd just spoke infront of. He whinned slightly, but gentle enough that only he could hear it.

Sundown glanced up at who he assumed was Eastern Medic. She was a large wolf, who seemed to be in charge of the whole pack. He stood up, but with his head still low to introduce himself.

"I-" He glanced at his mentor, "I am Sundown." He said, giving Ore a anxious look. "I am Oreithya's apprentice." Putting his head lower, he waited for instrucions, wondering why he was here, or why he was needed.

Edited at June 27, 2023 05:51 PM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!June 27, 2023 05:57 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo l Male l Beta l Eastern l M: Xola
Hondo gave a warm smile at the friendly bickering between Violet and Hymir, they seemed to be perfect for one another. And as Xola intervened it took all he could to not give a chuckle. Soon after though, Xola padded over to him, and leaned down to look in his eyes. He listened to her and replied, "No, only minor cuts and a few bruises, which one of the two lovebirds had already treated." He didnt feel any other wounds besides his paw. He looked up into the eyes of Xola, "But you can always check, just cause I cant feel it doesnt mean its not there." He said in a low voice. He was still lightheaded from blood loss, but he couldnt keep his eyes from Xola. How much he loved her, even though he wouldnt tell her. What if she had no feelings for him? He couldnt stand being embarrassed, but it was true. Hondo had fallen in love.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    147    148    149    150    151   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us